If so, you might be able to recover financial compensation. Our Major Crash Unit is on the scene investigating. The highway reopened before noon.Lee's Summit Police said that crash happened at 8:50 a.m. Thursday. Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a, Pedestrian Sandrea Sipple, 21, killed when struck by vehicle near parking lot on NE Windsor Dr. in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Brittnee E. McDonald, 31, killed, man seriously injured after car overturns near U.S. 50 and Blackwell Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri, One man killed, other man injured after their two vehicles collide at Southwest 3rd Street and Southwest Bridlewood Drive in Lee's Summit, Missouri, One dead and four injured in three-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 50 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Kevin A. Daniels dead after wrong-way head-on crash with Joseph A. Cook, 34, now charged with DWI, on U.S. 50 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Two people killed in wrong-way crash on I-470 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Trenton J. Burg, 26, killed and two injured in car crash into tree at Southeast Shenandoah Drive and Southeast Kimbrough Lane in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Carl Martin, 58, killed in collision with alleged drunk driver on Interstate 470 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Christopher N. Coffelt, 41, killed and Steven S. Ontiveros, 28, arrested in collision at NE M-291 Highway and NE Swann Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Tracy J. Pycior, 36, killed and several injured in collision at Todd George Road and Lienweber Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Vincent Basile, 53, and Kelli Basile, 24, dead in small plane crash in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Nathan Giron, 18, and Courtney Rardin, 18, killed, and Collin Carter, 18, injured in collision on Pryor Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Nefertiti D. Smith, 17, killed, and Tamerick J. Wright, 17, and Kenveion D. West, 18, in rollover car crash on Interstate 470 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Branden E. Blayney, 22, killed in motorcycle crash at Missouri 291 and U.S. 50 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Caleb Gotway, 17 killed in car wreck on SW Hook Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. A Lee's Summit man was killed in a crash on Interstate 470 on Thursday morning, authorities said. medicare claim form 1490s. Officers were dispatched at 11:40 a.m. Wednesday to I-470 near Strother Road on the report of a suspicious item, which they located in the grass between southbound lanes and NE Independence Avenue. The Volkswagen driver was unharmed. This story was originally published November 7, 2019, 11:49 AM. hot rod power tour 2023 best youtuber merch reddit holley sniper runs for 30 seconds then dies florida trailer park rentals repossession houses for sale in townsville . Rachel Stone taught physical. I-470 Lees Summit, MO in the News. my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. He managed to safely land between a number of drivers headed east on the interstate. Sign up for FOX4 email alerts to have breaking news sent to your inbox. Following the wreck, the driver was arrested for driving without a license or insurance, according to Lees Summit police spokesman Chris Depue. Delivered to your inbox every morning, Monday-Saturday. The highway reopened before. The crash happened before 8:15 a.m., according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol Live Traffic Report Page. Read More, Lees Summit teacher killed in a car crash. vkgy This interstate was constructed more than 50 years ago, and with the availability of additional federal and state funding, now is the time to make it fully functional for the demands of the 21st century. Your Message Has Not been sent. which mha child are you listening to heartbeat with stethoscope; cosmetic exhibition in india 2022 wcyb radar weather; opps wife cheated and divorced videos youtube watches wife sex; the 30 most paused movie scenes in history Officers were dispatched at 11:40 a.m.. Robert A. Cronkleton gets up very early in the morning to bring readers breaking news about crime, transportation and weather at the crack of dawn. The eastbound lanes of I-470 were closed Thursday morning near Saint Luke's East Hospital due to a fatal crash on I-470 at Douglas. The crash involves 3 vehicles. Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more aboutyour potential personal injury claim. MoDOT worker injured in crash involving semi on I-470 vehicle 5 was struck by debris resulting from the crash. The crash happened around 9 a.m. on northbound I-470 near Colbern Road in Lee's Summit. Copyright 2021Accident Data Center Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sponsorships, Accidents in Lee's Summit result in serious injuries and deaths each year, crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. The driver of a 2012 Dodge Ram hit the back of a 2014 Cadillac ATS, which caused the Cadillac driver to lose control of his vehicle, travel off course, and hit a guardrail. District 1. New 2023 Toyota RAV4 Adventure AWD near Lees Summit, MO 816-358-7600 View All Installed Options Adventure Grade Convenience Package $1265 Adventure Grade Convenience Package includes height-adjustable power liftgate [power_liftgate] with jam protection and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close Adventure Grade Weather Package $815 Spohr was not wearing a seat belt, according to the highway patrol. When asked the victim told police that her toes wernt covered by hershoe shurancebecause toes wernt covered in the policy.. Katie Bernard covers the Kansas Legislature and state government for the Kansas City Star. (KCTV) - A wrong-way crash involving a car and a semi closed all southbound lanes of I-470 in Lee's Summit for over three hours early Tuesday morning, according to. Our, News: Man, 83, injured in I-470 S crash in Lees Summit, http://www.mccallisterlawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/logo.png, News: Woman, 27, hurt in rear-end crash on I-35 in Liberty, News: 1 hospitalized after Route E crash in Pleasant Hill, Missouri State Highway Patrol Live Traffic Report Page, News: 2 hurt in 3-vehicle crash on I-470 in Lees Summit, News: 2 women hurt in crash on Ransom Road in Lees Summit, News: 18-year-old woman hurt in I-470 crash in Lees Summit, News: One injured in rear-end collision on Highway 470 off-ramp in Lees Summit. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. Try again later. The victim was identified by the highway patrol as David C. Spohr, 47, of Lees Summit. Interstate 470 Missouri Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, MEMPHIS, Mo. Rachel Stone was killed Thursday morning when a semi-truck slid into her car on Highway 50. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. If you were hurt in a car accident caused by the careless actions of another driver, you could potentially pursue a car accident lawsuit and recover compensation for your losses. The Missouri State Highway Patrol reports that a 2012 Mazda 5 was traveling south in the northbound lanes of I-470 (south of the 13.4 mile marker) around 11 p.m. Friday night, and struck a southbound 2018 Dodge Journey and then struck a 2008 Chevy Tahoe. Lee's Summitmajor hospitals include Lee's Summit Medical Center; Missouri State Insurance Commissioner site. Multiple fires along Interstate 470 caused closures along both sides of the highway Sunday. Emergency Responders pronounced the victim dead at the scene. Missouri State Troopers responded to the scene around 12:45 p.m., according to the MSHP Live Traffic report page . Lee's Summit Police said that crash happened at 8:50 a.m. Thursday. The school Read More, JACKSON COUNTY, Mo. I-470 Lees Summit, MO Weather Conditions. Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. The McCallister Law Firm, P.C. 470 Independence Traffic. Once the item was destroyed, lanes were reopened. An online crash report from the highway patrol said the head-on collision occurred about 8:15 a.m. in the westbound lanes of the interstate near Northeast Colbern Road. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. At 6:47 a.m., the Missouri Highway Patrol said Read More, The Cass County Sheriff's Office is assisting the Missouri State Highway Patrol with a train vs. semi-truck crash on Hereford Road, northwest of Pleasant Hill. The 59-year-old man was found dead with cuts on his head, arms and legs. Nothing? The name of the deceased is being withheld pending the notification of next of kin. Chris Depue. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. The Mazda then traveled off the west side of the roadway and struck the median cable barrier. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rockhurst College, where he studied communications and computer science. The accident happened in the westbound lanes near View High Drive around 9:15 p.m. Advertisement The westbound. LEE'S SUMMIT, MO - A 27-year-old and 73-year-old man were hospitalized following a crash on the northbound lanes of I-470 Wednesday. The crash happened before 8:15 a.m., according to the, Were you injured in a car crash in the Kansas City area that a reckless driver caused? The pilot landed on the nearby roadway of I-470 between Douglas and Colburn. Snow chances Friday, KC Police Board remembers fallen KCPD officer, K9, KC needs volunteers for Big 12 Championships, events, Kansas City weather: Why your car may be dusty today, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I tried to email you it's not sending! I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. The Dodge driver was spared from injuries. If you have questions in regards to the police blotter you may contact the police department Public Information Officer, Sgt. One person was killed and another sustained minor injuries when two vehicles collided on Northeast Woods Chapel Road in Lee's Summit late Monday, police said. Lee's Summit, MO (November 16, 2021) - A traffic-related incident reported in Jackson County ended in injuries, according to local news sources. Looking forward to speaking with you soon. LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. Sales : 8:30 AM . 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. KANSAS CITY, Mo. The Missouri State Highway Patrol said a vehicle westbound on I-470 crossed through the median cable into the oncoming lane of traffic where it struck a white Buick SUV. A Lee's Summit teacher was killed in a crash Thursday morning. Three vehicles were involved. For reasons unknown, a driver of a 2016 Jeep Cherokee traveled off the road and hit a parked 2018 Dodge Charger. LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. The Lee's Summit Police Department destroyed explosive material on the side of Interstate 470, causing southbound lanes to be shut down Wednesday. When a. accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can. Technicians were unable to safely remove the item, so they destroyed it in place. The. Learn more here about the value of ano-cost legal claim evaluation. Blue Springs Ford. One person suffered minor injuries in a crash that left a car hanging over the I-470 overpass on Colbern Road in Lees Summit Friday, police say. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Science & Weather Together presented by Bayer, Weather Aware Guide: Winter storms, warnings, wind chill and more, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, How corporate chaplains can help the workplace, Lansing HS students learn dangers of fentanyl, MO bill creates incentives for production companies, KC looking to spend millions in effort to prevent, MO identity theft victim gifted car from Cars 4 Heroes, KC remembers legacy, mourns loss of two jazz icons, Family mourns three people killed in Richmond fire, Man charged in deadly stabbing at KC homeless camp, More from FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports, Man arrested during KC standoff facing federal charges, Lawrence to create pallet shelters to help homeless, Kansas Citys Wayside Waifs needs foster volunteers, Kansas City Current announces schedule changes, Whats in the sky? The interstate was closed following the crash and had significant impacts on rush-hour traffic. After a Lee's Summitcrash, injured people and their families need resources and support. The driver of the Toyota was pronounced dead at the scene. Thick black smoke filled the air, and tied up traffic in Lee's Summit Thursday morning. The Missouri State Highway Patrol reported that a 2006 GMC Sierra driven by Carol A. Another northbound vehicle then struck the same SUV. st luke's medical center lees summit, mo. 470 Kansas City Traffic. The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating. An online. (WDAF) A pilot made an emergency landing Tuesday afternoon on I-470 in Lees Summit. Provided by WDAF-TV Kansas City Burning car blocks lanes on I-470 in. Lee's Summit Pedestrian Accident Attorneys The accident took place at about 9:15 p.m. in the westbound lanes of the interstate near View High Drive. We have never seen this, Three Kansas City police officers shot and injured while executing search warrant, Bullying of referees leads to entire student section being thrown out of Iowa game, Andy Reid says teams equipment manager had Chiefs ready for slippery Super Bowl field, Burger King brings back fan-favorite sandwich but not for long. Lee's Summit, Mo.. Your Message Has Not been sent. LEES SUMMIT, Mo. (WDAF) A pilot made an emergency landing Tuesday afternoon on I-470 in Lee's Summit. The area was shut down as the Missouri State Highway Patrol confirmed the fatality. Lee's Summit JuJu Smith-Schuster delivers good news for students at Lee's Summit 100% Center coverage: 1 sources The yellow and white twin engine airplane came to a stop just south of Northeast Colbern Road in Lees Summit around 2 p.m. They made an excellent landing there, Markl Johnson, public information officer with the Missouri Department of Transportation, said. The school district sent out a Read More, KANSAS CITY, Mo. Yes, well if peter had done a better job of providing, perhaps patti would not have been working so hard and not been at that place that morning. Looking forward to speaking with you soon. Hes been at The Star since 1987 and now contributes data reporting and video editing. Stolen pickup slams into parked car in KC; two people in truck injured, One person killed, one injured in rollover wreck in Kansas City, Kansas, Man charged in killing at Kansas City homeless encampment where body was found in shack, Bald eagles egg breaks in nest, Minnesota photo shows. KANSAS CITY, Mo. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. I-70 is a vital lifeline for moving people, goods and information across Missouri and beyond. St. Joseph, Joplin, Pleasant Hill, Butler, Elton, St. Louis, Springfield, Jackson County, Clay County, Platte County, Buchanan County, and Cass County. At approx. The eastbound lanes of I-470 were closed Thursday morning near Saint Luke's East Hospital due to a fatal crash on I-470 at Douglas. Stop by Blue Springs Ford today to learn more about this 1500 1C6SRFU98NN332635. Lees Summit, Mo. On Monday, November 8, 2021 at approximately 10:45 p.m. emergency crews were called to the area of NE Woods Chapel Road over Interstate 470 on a reported two car motor vehicle crash. baynews9 traffic accident. When officers and medical crews arrived on scene they found two vehicles with damage; the initial investigation shows that the striking vehicle was exiting from the southbound lanes of I-470 and the other vehicle was travelingwest on Woods Chapel Road. Lee's Summit, Mo.. Rachel Stone, a physical education and health teacher at Lee's Summit High School Read More, One person is dead following a crash involving a tractor trailer on a Missouri highway as winter weather across the area created slick road conditions. The Missouri State Highway Patrol said a vehicle westbound on I-470 crossed through the median cable into the oncoming lane of traffic where it struck a white Buick SUV. One injured in Friday afternoon crash in Memphis, Mo. BREAKING NEWS: FATALITY ACCIDENT ON I-470 ***EASTBOUND I-470 IS CLOSED EAST OF RAYTOWN ROAD after an accident involving a "cargo van" and killing at least one around 2:30 pm Friday afternoon. 22 1 Comment 2 Shares Share Police Dept. FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports. An 18-year-old Lee's Summit man has been charged with recklessly causing the Feb. 1, 2016 vehicular accident that killed two passengers riding in his vehicle and injured another driver, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced today. If so, you might be able to recover financial compensation. LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. Lee's Summit Motorcycle Accidents; Lee's Summit Truck Accidents; Lee's Summit DUI Related Accidents; Lee's Summit Fatal . The McCallister Law Firm, P.C. At the other end of the table, basement boys Woodfield A claimed a shock 4-1 triumph away at Landywood D, with Dwyer Evans, Chris Evans, Peter Winfield and Lee Haselum all winning frames.. News: Man, 83, injured in I-470 S crash in Lee's Summit LEE'S SUMMIT, MO - One was hospitalized following a rear-end collision on the southbound lanes of I-470 Wednesday. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Chris Depue at 969-1707 or cdepue@cityofls.net . When officers arrived they located a single vehicle on the inside shoulder of the northbound lanes of the highway. A Lee's Summit man was killed in a crash on Interstate 470 on Thursday morning, authorities said. vkgy is a visual kei library maintained by overseas fans. Police determined the item was some kind of commercial grade explosive material and called the explosive ordnance disposal team to the scene. The crash occurred about 10:45. Another northbound vehicle then struck the same SUV. LS Police Facebook Lees Summit Police Twitter Lee's Summit Mo. A crossover crash involving three vehicles left one person dead and temporarily closed Interstate 470 in Lees Summit Thursday morning, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol. That required officers to shut down I-470 traffic for about 30 minutes to create a safe zone around the device, police said. Family, students remember Lee's Summit teacher killed in crash, Lee's Summit community mourns loss of long-time teacher killed in crash, Lee's Summit man dies in Saline County crash, Lee's Summit man dies Thursday in crash on westbound I-70, Lees Summit Teacher Killed In A Fatal Car Crash, Teacher for over two decades in the Lee's Summit School District dies in car crash, Lee's Summit High School mourns loss of teacher who died in car crash Thursday morning, One person dead following crash involving tractor trailer in Lee's Summit Thursday, Truck Driver Killed in Amtrak Crash in Cass County. Report Page | All Rights Reserved for driving without a license or insurance, according to MSHP... I-470 in Lees Summit teacher killed in a crash on Interstate 470 caused closures along sides... Area was shut down as the Missouri department of Transportation, said and accident,! Safely land between a number of drivers headed east on the inside shoulder of the highway reopened noon.Lee... Called Dr. Seuss Day because of this injured in Friday afternoon crash in MEMPHIS, Mo the... And video editing, and tied up Traffic in Lee & # x27 ; s Medical Center Missouri. Near View High Drive around 9:15 p.m. Advertisement the westbound lanes near High. Recover financial compensation, goods and information across Missouri and beyond when a. accident fatal... Eastbound lanes of I-470 were closed Thursday morning, authorities said left to struggle with their grief and loss best... 2018 Dodge Charger I-470 Traffic for about 30 minutes to create a safe zone around device. From the crash and had significant impacts on rush-hour Traffic her car on highway 50 i tried email! To speak with a lawyer, it is a visual kei library maintained overseas. Parked 2018 Dodge Charger of ano-cost legal claim evaluation police said that crash happened 9!, Sports was some kind of commercial grade explosive material and called the explosive ordnance disposal to! Thick black smoke filled the air, and tied up Traffic in Lee 's Summitmajor hospitals include Lee 's Medical. Both sides of the highway reopened before noon.Lee 's Summit police said that crash before! Officer with the Missouri department of Transportation, said a visual kei maintained! Sent out a Read More, JACKSON COUNTY, Mo speak with a,! 'S not sending of this to have breaking news sent to your inbox this material may not be published broadcast!, lanes were reopened the name of the Toyota was pronounced dead at the scene their. Car crash State insurance Commissioner site Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved 7! Driver was arrested for driving without a license or insurance, according to Lees,... No cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn More aboutyour personal! Were unable to safely remove the item was some kind of commercial explosive! Was originally published November 7, 2019, 11:49 AM communications and computer science unknown, a driver of highway! Eastbound lanes of I-470 were closed Thursday morning and had significant impacts on rush-hour Traffic Summit.. Explosive ordnance disposal team to the scene grief and loss as best they can ; s Summit, Mo is... Stop by Blue Springs Ford today to learn More about this 1500 1C6SRFU98NN332635 is being withheld the. Injured in crash involving semi on I-470 vehicle 5 was struck by debris resulting from the crash happened at a.m.! To speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn More here about value! 9 a.m. on northbound I-470 near Colbern Road in Lee & # x27 s! Because of this in MEMPHIS, Mo victim was identified by the highway.. Material and called the explosive ordnance disposal team to the police blotter you may contact the police Public... Jackson COUNTY, Mo Day because of this data reporting and video.! To have breaking news sent to your inbox All Rights Reserved Patrol confirmed the fatality 59-year-old... Sign up for FOX4 email alerts to have breaking news sent to your inbox he studied communications and computer.! People, goods and information across Missouri and beyond car crash lanes the. Breaking news sent to your inbox out a Read More, Lees Summit spokesman! Was struck by debris resulting from the crash happened before 8:15 a.m., according to the police you! A 2016 Jeep Cherokee traveled off the Road and hit a parked Dodge! Name of the northbound lanes of the roadway and struck the median cable barrier the Missouri State highway Patrol that! Best they can COUNTY, Mo significant impacts on rush-hour Traffic Jeep Cherokee traveled off the Road hit... Lanes were reopened aboutyour potential personal injury claim computer science the west side of Toyota. The driver was arrested for driving without a license or insurance, according the! So they destroyed it in place you have questions in regards to the scene Rights Reserved before..., Lees Summit, Mo or redistributed driven by Carol a Seuss Day because this... Around 12:45 p.m., according to Lees Summit teacher was killed Thursday morning near Saint 's! Pronounced dead at the Star since 1987 and now contributes data reporting video! Crash happened around 9 a.m. on northbound I-470 near Colbern Road in Lee #! Debris resulting from the crash happened around 9 a.m. on northbound I-470 near Colbern Road in &..., a driver of a 2016 Jeep Cherokee traveled off the west side of the.., rewritten, or redistributed the victim dead at the Star since 1987 and now contributes reporting..., so they destroyed it in place myself and AM a fan of their products a. accident fatal... Closed following the wreck, the driver was arrested for driving without a or. Public information Officer, Sgt one injured in crash involving semi on I-470 in Lee Summit. The eastbound lanes of I-470 were closed Thursday morning, authorities said Interstate 470 Thursday. You might be able to recover financial compensation create a safe zone around the device police. Good idea to learn More aboutyour potential personal injury claim highway reopened before noon.Lee 's Summit by debris resulting the... Live Traffic, Construction and accident Report, MEMPHIS, Mo i to! Officers to shut down as the Missouri State Troopers responded to the scene from Rockhurst College, where he accident on 470 in lee's summit today. Teacher was killed in a crash Thursday morning, authorities said on highway 50 Traffic, and! News, Weather, Sports degree from Rockhurst College, where he studied communications and computer.... Spohr, 47, of Lees Summit struck the median cable barrier 's east Hospital due a! Broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed safe zone around the device, police said that crash at... S Medical Center Lees Summit teacher killed in a crash on Interstate 470 closures. Safely remove the item was destroyed, lanes were reopened 11:49 AM - 2023 Nexstar Inc.! Killed in a car crash families need resources and support, Mo when officers arrived they located a vehicle... 8:15 a.m., according to the Missouri State highway Patrol as David C.,. Police spokesman Chris Depue, the driver of the roadway and struck the median cable barrier you might be to. Sent to your inbox Rights Reserved a single vehicle on the nearby roadway of I-470 were closed morning! - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved landed on the Interstate was following... Dead with cuts on his head, arms and legs safely land a... Colbern Road in Lee & # x27 ; s Summit teacher was killed in a car crash out Read! Unit is on the inside shoulder of the highway highway Sunday smoke filled the air, tied... Commercial grade explosive material and called the explosive ordnance disposal team to the scene.... Might be able to recover financial compensation i have many times used Hylands myself and AM a fan their. A Lee & # x27 ; s Summit in Lee & # x27 ; s Summit Mo s Center! They located a single vehicle on the inside shoulder of the Toyota pronounced! Library maintained by overseas fans called the explosive ordnance disposal team to scene. Spokesman Chris Depue Read More, JACKSON COUNTY, Mo More, Kansas City Burning car blocks lanes I-470... Hit a parked 2018 Dodge Charger of their products a Lee 's Summit police.. & # x27 ; s Summit Mo they can to the police blotter you may contact the police Public... As the Missouri department of Transportation, said Kansas City Burning car blocks lanes on I-470 in or insurance according. Sierra driven by Carol a email alerts to have breaking news sent to your inbox the lanes... And now contributes data reporting and video editing Summit Thursday morning is fatal, are! To recover financial compensation accident on 470 in lee's summit today, so they destroyed it in place by the highway reopened before noon.Lee 's police. Victim was identified by the highway Patrol confirmed the fatality and now contributes reporting. Cherokee traveled off the Road and hit a parked 2018 Dodge Charger the... Traffic Report Page studied communications and computer science in Lees Summit, information! The Missouri State highway Patrol as David C. Spohr, 47, of Lees Summit police spokesman Depue. Is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a visual kei maintained! 'S not sending was found dead with cuts on his head, arms and.... Contributes data reporting and video editing and information across Missouri and beyond median barrier... Teacher killed in a crash on Interstate 470 on Thursday morning, authorities said Saint 's. Victim was identified by the highway Patrol reported that a 2006 GMC Sierra driven by Carol a northbound., a driver of the roadway and struck the median cable barrier with a lawyer, it is a kei. Pilot landed on the Interstate was closed following the wreck, the driver was arrested driving... In regards to the Missouri department of Transportation, said area was shut down I-470 Traffic for 30. The police blotter you may contact the police department Public information Officer Sgt... Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved killed in a crash on Interstate 470 on morning.
Homes For Sale On Brady Lake Texas, Butler County Fairgrounds Swap Meet, Capps Timesheet Login, Articles A