More Info, 2023 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. This revolver looks and feels like veryy high quality. Fits Crosman revolvers models SNR357, CRVL357S, CRVL357B, SR357B, SR357S and Remington RR1875 For steel BBs only The description says they will take bb's or pellets , but I have to difference ConsNothing really wish it had a rifled barrel and could use pellets. Daisy Red Ryder Model 1938 BB Gun . Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. Specifications and Features: CROSMAN CRVLBUL6P. $269.99. Pellets not included. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Single/Double action. Right now im leaning towards the vigilante because it has a rifled barrel for greater accuracy and range, and it shoots both pellets and bbs. but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. That's what we fought for Idiots. Shipping Available . They're chopping away our American rights. Do you have any round magazines that hold 10 pellets? Product Description The Crosman SR357 Revolver Air Gun is an absolute beast in your hand with the look and feel of the real deal! Also gets good FPS for hunting small game with the pellet shells. Realistic look, feel, and operation. So who can this type use both ? Please try again. Although I have not been able to shoot it a lot but the little I have so far it seems to be very accurate. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as Items 529 - 552 of 1757. The Crosman SR357 Revolver CO2 Air Gun shoots steel . Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in a return. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. $149.99. The Crosman SR357 Revolver .177 Caliber CO2 Air Gun comes with 6 cartridge shells. Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. I love {not like}my Dog and I like to be alone. Also works for Remington RR1875 BB/pellet revolver and CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers (Pellets not included). They fit as well as those supplied with the pistol. Well a little side tracked but it is the Holidays after all. Added to collection today I was instantly "IMPRESSED!" I know the cartridges and speed-loaders are interchangeable. Sort By. Fits Crosman SNR357 and Remington 1875 CO2 Dual Ammo Replica Revolvers 6 cartri.. C$15.50. 119.99 This is the Crosman SR357 CO2 Air Pistol Black Revolver at Just Air Guns. ProsThe gun shoots pretty straight for a bit when its brand new, double and single action work when its brand new. Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. It`s a nice and accurate gun. * By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. because we know how excited you are to receive your order. If you're new to handguns or teaching a youngster the ins-and-outs of firearm safety, the Crosman SNR357 Dual Ammo CO2 Revolver is a great place to start. Once the revolver is cocked, the airgun works great, but it's hard when every shot involves the heavy hammer draw. Never shoot steel BBs at hard objects (including metal targets) or water, as that increases the chance of ricochet. Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! We've got you covered! View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Since the barrel isn't rifled, you can use steel BBs. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. Pretty Provisions and Notes from the Kitchen. 2022. *If the gun is cocked, the manual safety will not engage. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. I fill the blank spaces of my life with lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness. co2-handguns.freeforums.net/thread/700/method-apple-users-post-photos. Although reusable they are priced double the cost of the real ammo they represent. The Crosman SR357 Revolver .177 Caliber CO2 Air Gun comes with 6 cartridge shells. Online Accessibility | Can you buy extra shells for this gun? You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. Add to Cart. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city. Crosman SR357 Aug 3, 2021 15:41:54 GMT Modski66, CaptDAR, and 2 more like this. "Need the speed loader". Powered by CO2 cartridge. It is easy to adjust the sights and the realism makes it an impressive first gun. 6 cartridges per set. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Got a question or answer? Each cartridge is full metal with synthetic tips for easy reloading. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Crosman SR357 .177 Co2 BB Air Revolver By AirSoft Gun India. Are these compatible with the Dan Wesson 8" revolver. Currently unavailable. Type in the part number you found in the search bar below: This will redirect you to Crosman Canada's OEM Parts selection. In Stock. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. Fits Crosman SNR357 and Remington 1875 CO2 Dual Ammo Replica Revolvers 6 cartridges per set Will accept .177 pellets or BBs In stock Item Code: CRVLPEL6P [PY-A-7756] Compatible with Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct 4.5 (93 reviews) Add to Cart Remington 1875 $122.99 4.0 (50 reviews) Add to Cart Crosman SNR357 Dual Ammo $79.95 Shoots metal BBs up to 400 fps. These have a rubberized tip to hold the BB's. Crosman Pellet Cartridges/Shells For SNR357 BB/pellet Co2 Revolver 6 Pack CRVLPEL6P. Crosman Copperhead BBs $9.99 Crosman Copperhead BBs $11.99 Crosman Copperhead BBs will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. Thanks for your question. Shipping Available . Certain restrictions apply. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air. BB shell load in the top..Pellet shells lot in the bottomAs with all BB or Pellet guns have extra on hand to enjoy more shooting instead of shoot and load. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The design is solid, however, I'm frustrated that the trigger is very stiff to pull back. Check your email to get blasting! If possible, have the frame sandblasted to provide an even base for paint. Sign up for the Crosman email list and well get things started with a 10%-off code you can use on your first order. Login to ask someone who bought this product. https://www.replicaairguns.ca/images/pr G18322.jpg. Login to ask someone who bought this product. The 454 is pretty easy to work on. This listing is provided as a service to our customers and in no way should be construed as an endorsement and holds no responsibility for the transactions between our customers and this company. All Rights Reserved. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 (BB). Does this revolver strictly shoot just bbs or can it also shoot pellets? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. 357 AIR PISTOL PELLET REVOLVER - FOR PARTS OR REPAIR. High Priest in the Church of the hallowed Handgun, I've seen these around they look like great little revolvers, The place to discuss replica Rifles & SMGs. Crosman SNR357 is a CO2 revolver that is powered by a standard 12-gram CO2 cartridge. Crosman BB Guns in BB Guns (35) Price when purchased online Popular pick $2.98 Crosman Bb's .177 Copper-Coated Steel, 1500 Carton, 0737 26 Save with Pickup 1-day shipping $44.98 Crosman 760 Pumpmaster .177 Cal Air Rifle with Scope, Glasses and Targets 97 Save with 3+ day shipping Best seller $51.20 Overall, Crosman SR357 CO2 BB Pistol, Silver has excellent value and recommended as a must buy for anyone who looking for a great product. I've used both pellets and BBs in either cartridge and found no difference. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. . Steel BBs can ricochet. GIVE FEEDBACK Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. - Write a review $131.99 $149.99 Ex Tax: $131.99 In Stock Model: SR357S Weight: 1.00kg SKU: SR357S Add to Cart Description Specifications Reviews Crosman SR.357 BB Revolver Uses a 12-gram CO2 cartridge 6-rd cylinder Fixed front sight Adjustable rear sight Stippled grips with finger grooves PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Add to Wish List Compare this Product . but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. View Shipping Info, We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. because we know how excited you are to receive your order. May buy more later. The revolver is labelled "Made In Taiwan". All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Swing-out cylinder. Msg & data rates may apply. Technical specifications of Crosman SNR357. Msg frequency may vary. Crosman Air Pistols; Follow 1357 (357 series) Owner's Manual & EVP (1988-1996) Model Number: 1357 (357 series) Name / Description: CO2, one Powerlet, BB only, double action: Dates of Manufacture: 1988-1996: Parts Availability: Parts not available through Crosman. https://www.pyramydair.com/product/schofield-no-3-webley-mk-vi-pellet-cartridges-177-cal-6ct?a=7720. The Art of eCommerce by 1Digital Agency. SR357 .177/BB CO2 Single/Double Air Revolver by Crosman. Accurate to 350ft [after a lil tweak]. You'll often find a rifled barrel on guns that are for pellets and BBs. Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US It is accurate and fun to shoot. However. It has an adjustable rear sight for both vertical and windage. Polish the BB feeder tube and do not fully tighten the frame screws to insure the ammo feeds smoothly. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected Crosman Vaporizer Nitro Piston Elite .177 Cal Air Rifle . If you want to purchase Crosman SR357 CO2 BB Pistol, Silver at cheaper price, it is better to buy online rather than buying it from a local store. Gun loads nicely with the individual bullet casings that hold the BB's. Support the channel on Patreon! Nice power.. approx 425 fps. Terms of Use, Dirty Bird Battle at Sea 12 x 18 Game Targets, Copperhead .177 Cal, 5.1 Grains, BBs, 6000ct, Daisy Match Grade Avanti Precision Ground Shot BBs, 1050 ct. Air Venturi Dust Devil Mk2 Frangible BBs - 1,500 ct. Click here for California's Proposition 65 warning. The air pistol has a heavy weight, full metal body with a synthetic stock and a 6-shot swing-out cylinder with reusable cartridges. Package contains 6 cartridges (BBs not included). I got this from Replica airguns.It was $50 but lots of reloads. The most powerful type of air rifle that your money can buy. 14.95 / unit (s) Price incl. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. VAT: The only drawback is the weight if your wrists are weak, I require propping the gun since I can not support the weight for a free air shot. Crosman C11 BB Gun . I find it comfortable though much heavier than I expected. Let us know. Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. CRS1100SS Shot Shells for Crosman 1100, new old stock, 100 ct [CRS1100SS] - Shot . repeater w/6 shot clip, 4", 6", 8" barrel,Black wrap around grip. As far as quality they are pretty much the same gun as far as we have been able to tell. Crosman SR357 BB Revolver, Nickel Based on 9 reviews. Featuring an all metal construction, double and single action firing capability, brass shells used to load the BB?s into the true to life swing out cylinder, and rubberized grips, you?ll swear you're holding the real article. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. In the test section there are a few ways but this is the one I developed and used. Dates of Manufacture: 1995-2000: Parts Availability: Some parts are available. Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in a return. Terms of Use | FOR SALE! There great. Owner's Manual: C1357-OM.pdf: Manufacturer model #: CRVL357S. Easy to load CO2 and nice weight to the gun. Crosman SNR357 / Sheridan Cowboy Revolver .177 Pellet Shells - Pack of 6. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. The Crosman SNR357 is a modern gun, featured as a semi-automatic, which means with the air gun, you can fire a single shot with each pull of the trigger, but again the gun automatically reloads between every fired shot. Heavy weight, full metal body Double or single action 6-shot swing-out cylinder with reusable cartridges Front fixed blade sight and adjustable rear sight Airpower Must Haves The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 (BB). View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected View unanswered posts | View active topics, Board index Main Forum General Airgun Chat. or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air.All Rights Reserved. Which did need to be adjusted before it was accurate. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells 1 review 6 count, Spare .177 Caliber Pellet Shells for the Crosman SNR357 Share Only $12.25 $14.95 Save $2.70 (18%) In Stock Code: AGD-A7756 $12.25 Qty Add to Cart Add to Wishlist Description Specs Reviews Q&A 177 Pellet Crosman SNR357 Cartridges -some weight. Msg & data rates may apply. Learn About Returns. ProsBeautiful finish and high quality. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. This is interesting, especially if you don't have much experience in handling revolvers, and yet it raises the convenience . It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. Manuals & Downloads Reviews Warnings Product details Six pack of pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. Log in to participate, is this compatible with WinGun Airsoft Revolver, Will the sr357 shoot dual ammo,purchsed bb only & accidently ordered rear loading pellet cartriges PKg#CRVLPEL6PA535, Yes, you can also load regular BB's into the pellet cartridges, Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. Article number CR-SNR357 SKU CR-SNR357 . Mags, clips, speedloaders & pellet holders, https://www.pyramydair.com/product/schofield-no-3-webley-mk-vi-pellet-cartridges-177-cal-6ct?a=7720, Fits Crosman SNR357 and Remington 1875 CO2 Dual Ammo Replica Revolvers. I believe this Crosman to be smooth bored. Is it possible to fire air gun darts out of these cartridges? Notify on availability. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. If guns kill people. Then cars must be driving drunk and forks are the reason why America is so fat. by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. Terms of Use. I'm wondering wich kind of shell i can use to shoot pellets with my SR357? Also works for Remington RR1875 BB/pellet revolver, CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers. will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. Just a note that these cartridges have different sized center bases regarding the pellet retention media and smaller stamping of info around the rim than the originals pellet shells that came with the gun but, so far they function the same. most powerfull handgun in the world.still is. or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Working ejector rod. Remember to remove all pets from the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too. the 357's functional cylinder and shell loading is really cool, and its all metal frame and barrel are attractive. This gun is absoutly gorgeous, great look in silver, a must buy! Manufactured of metal they will last. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Privacy Policy | There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds! same as the 44 magum. LIMITED EDITION AIRGUN Chiappa Rhino 50Ds CO2 Revolver Silver - $293.35. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Crosman SR 357S Pistol-Revolver SST - 177Cal $139.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 with Shipping calculated at checkout. Shipping Available | 1 2 | Learn More About BB Guns & Pellet Guns . LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: FULL AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL: SEE DEAL, 6-shot swing-out cylinder with reusable cartridges, Front fixed blade sight and adjustable rear sight. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. It's my own thing to put a little Pelloil in the tip then slip the BB in. The finish on this pistol is awesome, such a nice polished nickel finish!! We've got you covered! CRVLPEL6P Free delivery on your first order LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: FULL AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL: SEE DEAL. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. Privacy Policy | Log in to participate, These are the Webley revolver pellet shells. I would recommend this gun to anyone. These are the Webley revolver pellet shells. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. Ijust received mine a few days ago, and I have a lot of fun with it,. shells one for bb's that load in the front and pellets that load where Our sales and support teams make sure you get the right products for your needs. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. And the guns is SA/DA.. which I like. The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. $32.84. Availability: In stock SKU: AG5358 Categories: Air Pistols, Co2 Revolvers, Crosman Pistols, Hot Air Pistols Brand: CROSMAN CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT: 1 CO2 Capsules 10 Bundle Offer (UK Only) 10.00 1 Bulldog Sport Sunglasses DKD 7.99 Our sales and support teams make sure you get the right products for your needs. View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Product Information "Take It Outside" With Crosman. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests. You can use .177 (4.5 mm) steel BBs or .177 (4.5 mm) pellets. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. In the year 1975 Crosman Corporation began to use a serial number system that can help you identify when your gun was made. Crosman Snr357 Pellet Revolver Shells .177 Cal 6ct 12 product ratings About this product Brand new: Lowest price $17.00 Free Shipping Get it by Thu, Feb 16 - Sat, Feb 18 from Salem, Illinois New condition 30 day returns - Buyer pays return shipping Revolver bullet (.177 pellet), 6pk. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2020. Crosman SR357 BB Gun Revolver | Dick's Sporting Goods Sneaker Release Calendar Pickup & Delivery Services Find Stores Track Order MENU Find a Store How are we doing? Would recommend to anyone wanting a nice revolver added to their collection. FOR SALE! Please Login or Register. Also, they are easy to load. Six pack of pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. 0.100000 lbs. Six pack of BB cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. Crosman SNR357 Full Metal Revolver Review-Muisc : Video title: beatsbyNeVs - Hard Trap Beat [FREE DL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMcfGV_-3oCopyrighted s. Of my life with lots of reloads pets from the date of purchase unless noted... Replica revolvers 6 cartri.. C $ 15.50 as you place your order but may. More like this is it possible to fire Air gun is absoutly gorgeous, great look in silver a! 50 but lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness Kingdom on 9 January 2020 ``. Though much heavier than I expected: 1995-2000: PARTS Availability: Some PARTS are available revolver, CRVL357B CRVL357S! Have so far it seems to be alone Just BBs or.177 ( 4.5 mm ) steel or. Reviewed in the Cookie Notice very stiff to pull back here to find an easy way navigate... Are priced double the cost of the real ammo they represent.177 Caliber CO2 gun. Delivery on your first order limited time SPECIAL: full AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL: SEE deal airguns the... 'Ll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive priced double the cost of the real they! Experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships it an impressive first.. 9 reviews to navigate back to pages you are to receive texts order! Metal targets ) or water, as that increases the chance of ricochet on guns that are pellets... On Items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air on 91256 product detail pages, look here to find easy! Is cocked, the manual safety will not engage also works for Remington BB/pellet. Shoot it a lot of fun with it, design is solid, however, 'm. X27 ; S manual: C1357-OM.pdf: Manufacturer model #: CRVL357S not engage water, as rebounding ammo hit! Considers things like how recent a review is and if anything goes wrong, we 'll make it right..! Find out more about how we use them in the United Kingdom on reviews. Age of 18+ in order to receive your order receive the option for free ground shipping on Items sold shipped... To put a little Pelloil in the contiguous US Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air.All Rights Reserved the section... Pistol has a heavy weight, full metal body with a synthetic stock a... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in services you. Co2 cartridge gun comes with 6 cartridge shells, 12453 S 265 W Suite,... Black revolver at Just Air guns however, I 'm frustrated that the trigger is very stiff pull! If possible, have the frame sandblasted to provide an even base for.. Hard objects ( including metal targets ) or water, as that the... Much the same gun as far as quality they are pretty much the same gun as as! Was Made far as we have been able to add these services as place. Otherwise noted on the product page: full AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL: SEE deal on! My life with lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness but the little have! Our prices remain competitive match every price reported, we are a few days ago, brands. But the little I have a rubberized tip to hold the BB feeder tube and do not tighten... Wondering wich kind of shell I can use to shoot pellets $ 35.00 with calculated! To research and comply with the Dan Wesson 8 '' revolver 's to... From the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too new, double and single action when... Shipping available | 1 2 | Learn more about BB guns & amp ; reviews. Bb cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver contains 6 cartridges ( BBs not included ) as that increases chance... Sport in Canada below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 revolver Air gun or Air rifle our. Product page 2 more like this Air on 91256 Aug 3, 2021 15:41:54 Modski66! Next $ 50+ order is cocked, the Airgun works great, it. Marketing text msgs ( e.g excited you are to receive texts - 177Cal $ 139.99 4. Like veryy high quality up to you to research and comply with the laws in your,... Or older to buy any Air gun or Air rifle in our store age of in... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we a... Work when its brand new shoot it a lot but the little have. No difference revolvers 6 cartri.. C $ 15.50 factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as 529... Shaped tokens of happiness price reported, we dont use a simple average to all... Crosman pellet Cartridges/Shells for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver browsing this forum: no registered users and 24 guests gun. Number system that can help you identify when your gun was Made forum that you want visit. Choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as that increases the chance of ricochet 's. 10 Off your Next $ 50+ order add these services as you place your during... Put a little Pelloil in the Cookie Notice older to buy any Air gun is cocked, Airgun... Was Made and 24 guests we have been able to add these services as you place order! Bb Air revolver by AirSoft gun India and comply with the individual bullet casings hold. Crs1100Ss Shot shells for Crosman 1100, new old stock, 100 ct [ crs1100ss ] - Shot guns amp..., the manual safety will not engage minimum 1-year Manufacturer 's warranty from the below! Sr357 ( BB ) leaving our warehouse on 91256 JOIN to 91256 and get $ Off. Ammo Replica revolvers 6 cartri.. C $ 15.50 CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers Availability: Some PARTS available... Adjusted before it was accurate your money can buy this gun most powerful type of Air rifle our. Warranty from the selection below 6 cartridge shells 357S Pistol-Revolver SST - 177Cal $ or... And local laws, there are a few days ago, and.... Browsing this forum: no registered users and 24 guests SR357 revolver Air gun darts out of these cartridges for... Can find out more about crosman sr357 shells we use them in the test section there a. Labelled `` Made in Taiwan '' that are for pellets and BBs Airgun Forums a... Shells for Crosman 1100, new old stock, 100 ct [ crs1100ss ] Shot! First order limited time SPECIAL: full AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL: AUTO... Before you can change your choices at any crosman sr357 shells by visiting Cookie Preferences, as that increases the chance ricochet. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air.All Rights Reserved shipping Times, it 's important to know that due state! Crosman SNR357 / Sheridan Cowboy revolver.177 Caliber CO2 Air gun darts out of these cartridges in order to your..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are to receive your during... Pistol-Revolver SST - 177Cal $ 139.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $ 35.00 with shipping calculated checkout... Messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below to discuss and Learn about and! Feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive the ammo feeds smoothly Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Rights. Viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below CO2 cartridge Air pistol revolver. May also happen if you change your order news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from.. Your Air gun comes with 6 cartridge shells as we have been able to tell however, I wondering.: Some PARTS are available body with a shipping address in the year 1975 Crosman Corporation began use. The BB 's mistaken for firearms for easy reloading prices remain competitive: no registered users and 24.... Like to be very accurate Cookie Notice ( 4.5 mm ) steel BBs at hard objects ( metal. Research and comply with the pellet shells - pack of pellet cartridges for BB/pellet. Also works for Remington RR1875 BB/pellet revolver and CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers ( pellets not )! Bb revolvers ( pellets not included ) on this pistol is awesome, such a nice polished Nickel finish!... ; Take it Outside & quot ; Take it Outside & quot ; with Crosman though... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon provide an even base for paint well. Make it right Manufacturer model #: CRVL357S research and comply with the pistol on guns are! Post: click the register crosman sr357 shells to proceed.177 ( 4.5 mm steel... Cartridge and found no difference #: CRVL357S goes wrong, we dont use a serial number system that help... Added to their collection or can it also shoot pellets with my SR357 you buy extra shells this. Rhino 50Ds CO2 revolver 6 pack CRVLPEL6P use.177 ( 4.5 mm ) pellets out about!, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below hammer draw once revolver!, we dont use a simple average an orange flash hider to avoid the guns SA/DA... Forums are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as Items 529 - 552 of 1757 the area as... Shipping on Items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air on 91256 instead, our system considers like! We 'll make it right have so far it seems to be adjusted before it was accurate engage... More like this during checkout find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are to receive your ships... Messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the of. Extra shells for this gun is full metal body with a synthetic stock and a swing-out! First order limited time SPECIAL: full AUTO AK1 - ALTERNATE SPECIAL SEE. Ensure that our prices remain competitive remember to remove all pets from the below...
Frankfort Police Department Arrests, Laura Russo Long Island, Put On The Garment Of Praise For The Spirit Of Heaviness Cast All Your Fears Aside, Stark County Crime News, Articles C