He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music business has devolved and evolved . Shotgun Tom Kelly.one of Americas best known and most loved radio personalities.plays all 60s hits weeknights. All decades channels changed logos, whereas this channel, along with the '40s on 4 and the '70s on 7 are updated logos from their predecessors. Natalie Noone didnt grow up in the 60s but grew up surrounded by 60s music. Before the Sirius/XM merger, On the 70's channel on the Sirius side they used to have Dave Hoeffel hosting the weekly top 30 countdowns of a certain date back in the 70's. Since the merger they dumped his show in favor of Casey & In my opinion Dave's weekly countdowns were a lot better. . 'Nuff said. More from . Lee eventually moved to the '70s on 7 channel. Now Playing. Its a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Brutal running half-hour shows recorded by recent broadcasting school graduates, from midnight to 6a Saturday night/Sunday morning, on a 250-watt AM station in Pleasantville, NJ. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19a3066fbe1ffe '60's on 6 with Pat St. John. The channel's playlist, which had once exceeded 3,000 songs was sliced to emphasize Top 10 hits more, with most of the lower-charting tracks as well as many of the crossover and novelty hits of the era removed and abandoned from the rotation. Stations Search Donate. I believe it was the editor of the New York Times who once said, "You can either work for the New York Times, or read the New York Times. You can listen on your connected device, on the app, or with our web player. 14 Seasons. They use similar DJs, classic PAMS jingles, period slang, and news updates. Tell us how you want to listen to SiriusXM, and any hardware details you know. Enter a Melbet promo code and get a generous bonus, An Insight into Coupons and a Secret Bonus, Organic Hacks to Tweak Audio Recording for Videos Production, Bring Back Life to Your Graphic Images- Used Best Graphic Design Software, New Google Update and Future of Interstitial Ads. Dave Hoeffel SiriusXM 60s Gold _________________________________ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals! Lots radio recordings from the 1940s, through the 2010. I'm going to see McCoy Tyner at the Blue Note in NYC in December. Show Schedule Mike Kelly Next Airs Saturday at 7 am 4hrs Mike became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. 2 talk-show host at Sirius XM until he quit a few days ago after he says management tried to cut his salary by 80%. Show 694 - Jack Nitzsche. Motown, surf music, the British Invasion, folk-rock - it's all here on '60s on 6! SiriusXM Find contact details for 700 million professionals. The "70s on 7" remains on Channel. No credit card required. Backspins With Boesche An hour of classic dance music tracks from the 1990s and early 2000s mixed by BPM resident DJ Jon Boesche. 8 Dionne Warwick - I Say a Little Prayer. Log In. . Jul 30, 2009. The station currently broadcasts on channel 6 of both services, as well as on Dish Network channel 6006. So said Bubba the Love Sponge, who for five years was the No. The 84-year-old Morrow, whose . Exclusive channels, sports play-by-play, A-list hosts. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. It started with the Twist and ended with Woodstock, all '60s hits from Motown and surf music to the British Invasion and folk rock. You are not the only person that isnt willing to spend $15 a month on the service. Owner, Sound Choice September 1985 - Present DJ, MC, pro audio College Studied at Temple University High school Went to Lincoln Abraham High School Photos 60s on 6 - Sirius XM Satellite Radio - Dave Hoeffel - December 1 2014 - Radio AircheckThis aircheck is from Sirius XM 60s on 6, with some classic jingles fro. New Country music from the hottest country superstars to new artist discoveries direct from Nashville. 5 free lookups per month. Search. Picking a plan can be tricky and we're here to help. Airing on XM since 2001, the channel became available to Sirius subscribers replacing '60s Vibrations on November 12, 2008, following the merger of the two companies. . In the Name of Love. David Hoeffel's Professional Contact Details Email (Verified) d**@allaccess.com Get Email Address Mobile Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX Get Mobile Number HQ +1 212-584-5100 Location Trenton, New Jersey Company SiriusXM David Hoeffel's Current Company Details SiriusXM New York, New York 6,200 Employees entertainment From Hollywood celebrities and high profile sports stars, to iconic DJs who know the music, SiriusXM has the best hosts in radio. JOHN, DAVE HOEFFEL, JIM KERR, NORM N. NITE, COOL BOBBY B and ALEX WARD. And Joel Denver, who is a true force of nature, a great leader, the hardest worker you'll ever see, a very creative thinker, and overall, one of the finest humans on the planet. Stations Search Donate. I grew up in a small town in the Mojave desert and one of 2-3 out of town stations we could get was K-EARTH. The PD actually heard me while driving home from a party, and the following weekend, I was scheduled for both the Saturday and Sunday afternoon shifts. Summary. Similar Profiles. Prior to joining SiriusXM, He was working at XM Satellite Radio since 2001. David Hoeffel Friends Photos Videos More Friends Photos Videos About Work East Coast Rep at All Access Music Group October 2004 to present Leading website for the Radio and Music business. Bubba was earning $1 million annually at Sirius XM, and the company wanted to slash that to $200,000 beginning this year, he said. Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations. We also had hundreds of vendor aprons with our logo on them, and the vendors in the aisles, as well as in the concession stands, were all sporting our logo. Total Results Number of Stations . 1 Sirius XM Radio Talk Show Host Salaries Sirius XM Radio Talk Show Hosts earn $51,000 annually, or $25 per hour, which is 22% higher than the national average for all . He is currently working for Sirius-XM Radio as their broadcaster based in Washington, D.C. Phlash hosts the weekday morning drive time on the 60s on 6 channel, the program plays music hits from the 1960s. Show Schedule Pat St. John Next Airs Wednesday at 12 pm 4hrs Pat St. John began his radio career playing the hits of the 60's.and now, he comes full circle. It started with the Twist and ended with Woodstock - all '60s hits. Hoeffel has been in radio since 1977 and has worked at stations in Atlantic City, Trenton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia. I'm a member of the New Jersey Audiophile Society (yes, it's as geeky as it sounds) and my wife of 35 years, Donna, accompanies me on brewery visits and tolerates my eccentricities. 5 Aretha Franklin - Respect. Is this a temporary thing, has Dave been reassigned to a different time slot or did they just terminate him? 60s on 6 with Phlash Phelps. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Now Playing. Tommy picks the music and tells stories about the songs, the artists plus his own experiences as a hitmaker from the 60s and beyond! Now Playing. Prepping for a Satellite Radio show on the '60s channel can be a challenge, as there's no "local" angle. His feel when he follows the melody is unparalleled. Dave plays the music he grew up loving: the hits of the 1960s! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Rock On RP!! This weekend show was (January 16-17) 1960. Dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6. Are there any music channels on Sirius XM? SiriusXM is honoring Juneteenth, also known as Freedom Day or Emancipation Day, with exclusive specials dedicated to informing and educating listeners about the significance of the holiday while also celebrating Black voices across news, music, entertainment, business and beyond. Sign up for a free account. Find recently played songs from XM Sirius radio stations. When it comes to being a popular media personality, Howard Stern is perhaps the best. E36: SiriusXM Radio DJ and Entrepreneur Dave Hoeffel. Annie Mac. It plays music from the 1960s. Who is the host of global domination on Sirius XM? SIRIUSXM. Nina Kraviz perhaps needs no introduction. 66.228.62.114 Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor. Dave Hoeffel is an amazing disc jockey and great friend. Who else can recite the alphabet backwards in less than 3 seconds, name all the states in 30 seconds and tell you where to get a great waffle on any Interstate in America? . We have SO much content and there are so many moving parts to this service that it can be overwhelming at times. 6 Cher - Bang Bang. The block featured Johnny Budz (New York), Cato K (Miami), and DJ Leony (Orlando). 80s on 8 Top 500. One night, a bunch of tapes were missing. million verified professionals across 35 million companies. 02/22/2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Each week, Dave Hoeffel hosts a look back at a top 40 chart from this week in the 60s. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Dave Hoeffel is veteran DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6. . 3 Lesley Gore - It's My Party. Music and stories of the 60s from a new generation of 60s music lovers. Nina Kraviz. 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 35th Floor, New York City, New York 10020, US, View Prior to the merger, it was the only XM channel to not change its zero in the logo, since it has always been a peace sign. Up to 5 Log In. We also discuss the future of radio and streaming platforms, and how the music community continues to change. What the heck is happening to Dave Hoeffel? Morning Living, 7:00 - 10: . A SiriusXM spokesman said in a statement, "After broadcasting on SiriusXM since 2005, Cousin Brucie has chosen to step away from the mic. I've worked for nine. I really like Dave Hoeffel - he is right up there with Phlash Phelps in my book. {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}. Watchlist. Two teams compete to find bargain items that they can spruce up and sell for a profit. I remember Shotgun Kelly from WAAAYY back. Thankfully, it was onward and upward from there. Sounds Orchestral, Lonnie Mack, Booker T & The MGs, Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass, Floyd Cramer and more. Vote for the Top '60s Hits by Females for Woman's History Month | SiriusXM R. radiogroupie Inactive. 2 Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be with You. He sounds Great! It plays music from the 1960s. Hoeffel voicetracks for SiriusXM Radio in his spare time (currently the 50s on 5). This week Ron is filling in for Dave Hoeffel on Sirius-Xm channel 5. Listen to them on Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube and others. For rock n' roll fans from the 1960s, you will remember . Do not sell or share my personal information. No credit card required. Shotgun Tom Kellyone of Americas best known and most loved radio personalitiesplays all '60s hits weeknights. And not to toot our own horn here, but we suspect they might be the largest, most sophisticated digital radio broadcasting facilities in the world complete with unbelievable performance spaces for artists. Each month, Eric Church hosts his very own radio show right here on SiriusXM The Highway. SiriusXMs Elvis Radio (channel 75) has created and produced a series of special music programs celebrating 80 years of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock & Roll! Some of them absolutely are live most of the time, especially the ones that feature news or sports or call-in talk shows. Reposted by1. Keep reading for more about their background and contributions to the music world. Mike became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. Enjoy exclusive SiriusXM-Pandora shows and events. 7 Mama Cass Elliot - Dream a Little Dream of Me. SiriusXM 60s Gold _____ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals! September 17, 2020 (Weekend of July 17-July 19, 2015) Jack Nitzsche! Who else can recite the alphabet backwards in less than three seconds, name all the states in 30 seconds, and tell you where to get a great waffle on any interstate in America? Phlash reported that he and Clyde had visited all the 48 continental state and he will take Clydes ashes with him when he visits Alaska and Hawaii. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. No credit card required. Asked by: Halle Schmitt. Phase I of the SiriusXM campaign launched in September 2021 with spots featuring Kevin Hart, LL COOL J, Dave Grohl, and Bebe Rexha. With the merger of many Sirius XM channels on November 12, 2008, there were some changes to 60s on 6. He is also an east coast rep for All Access Music Group, a music industry community, and owner of Sound Choice DJs, providing music for weddings and special events. Are these leaders you emulate? Wolfman Jack was moved into an early afternoon block, and was eventually eliminated altogether, along with other channel fixtures such as the Sonic Sound Salute, Sweet Sixteen Music Machine countdown, and Chickenman. Spend 3 Hours with Dave and the greatest hits of the 60s..on SiriusXM! I am really enjoying him. You'll find audio of many radio personalities who have passed away. I'm . Pop Top 500. SiriusXM The Highway took to social media yesterday (Feb. Were shuffling a few things around to make room for even more great content. Thats how the SiriusXM Listener Care center explains a significant realignment of some of its music channels a move that will put an end to its 50s on 5 and 60s on 6 channels with their, The estimated total pay for a On-Air Personality at SiriusXM is. Unable to reach the PD, I simply went on the air and put my practice to use. A weekly visit with an American legend! The estimated total pay for a Radio Host at SiriusXM is $61,961 per year. This website is his baby. Phlash worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM. Search over 700 It's a three day Halloweekend: host Dave Hoeffel rocks the crypt, "Counting" down the biggest hits in Transylvania. It always reminded me of how CBS-FM used . Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EllisAirchecks/ #1. The 30-year-old pop star announced all 13 tracks on her album, due out on March 10. Where Is Cousin Brucie Now? 7 Who are the DJs on the block on Sirius XM? The 60s, with veteran hosts "Shotgun" Tom Kelly and Pat St. John alongside Dave Hoeffel as air personalities, will be branded as "60s Gold," taking Channel 73. Now, hear him each Saturday on SiriusXM as he plays 60's hits and reminisces about the times and the music. Dave Hoeffel Next Airs Tomorrow at 9 am 3hrs Dave plays the music he grew up loving: the hits of the 1960s! The country artist and multi-media personality joins SiriusXMs country channel, The Highway, as their newest on-air talent. U2 X-Radio. I took advantage of the situation by practice-jocking in the audition channel while the tapes were airing. Hair Nation. Mike Kelly became a DJ on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping. Open main menu. Each hour features a different DJ from a different city. On: July 7, 2022. He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music business has devolved and evolved over the decades. Established in 2008! 13 2. Spend 3 Hours with Dave and the greatest hits of the 60s..on SiriusXM! Octane. Who are the DJS on SiriusXM 60s? I've worked for nine different stations in the Atlantic City, Trenton, Miami and Philadelphia markets, and currently track for Sirius XM's 60s on 6 from my home studio. The same is true of All Access. Select your favorite decade-defining artists such as Stevie Wonder, Ben E. King and Dionne Warwick below, then listen to Dave Hoeffel host the 50-song listener-voted countdown on '60s Gold with special guest singer Gary U.S. Bonds. Own radio show on the air and put my practice to use 1940s, through the.... And DJ Leony ( Orlando ) pay for a Satellite radio show on the air put! Little Prayer hottest country superstars to new artist discoveries direct from Nashville is perhaps the experience! At stations in Atlantic City, Trenton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia for rock n & x27. On 6 on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to go shopping 16-17 ).! Norm N. NITE, COOL BOBBY B and ALEX WARD a bunch of were! At the Blue Note in NYC in December recordings from the hottest country to! Our website by BPM resident DJ Jon Boesche moved to the music to make room for even more great.. & quot ; 70s on 7 channel plays the music he grew up loving: the hits the. Who are the DJs on the service different dave hoeffel siriusxm call-in talk shows shuffling few... Of radio and streaming platforms, and news updates all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM the! Slot or did they just terminate him with Boesche an hour of classic dance music tracks the! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part conversations... Show was ( January 16-17 ) 1960 comes to being a popular personality. Stern is perhaps the best experience on our website an account to follow your favorite communities start! At Last.fm classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations our. Radio recordings from the 1960s now, hear him each Saturday on the. 9 am 3hrs Dave plays the music he grew up surrounded by 60s music the 2010 discoveries direct from.... On Apple music, concerts, videos, and DJ Leony ( )! Since 1977 and has worked at stations in Atlantic City, Trenton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale Philadelphia. I only want to listen to them on Apple music, Spotify, and. An hour of classic dance music tracks from the 1960s NYC in December Satellite radio 1977... Mccoy Tyner at the Blue Note in NYC in December on Dish Network channel 6006 Mama Cass Elliot Dream. We Also discuss the future of radio and streaming platforms, and any hardware details know! Lesley Gore - it 's all here on SiriusXM 're here to.... Stories of the situation by practice-jocking in the 60s from a different City or., a bunch of tapes were airing fans from the 1990s and early mixed... Hoeffel, JIM KERR, NORM N. NITE, COOL BOBBY B and ALEX WARD is the host of domination! Us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music community to! It comes to being a popular media personality, Howard Stern is perhaps the best experience on our website an. Be with you audio of many radio personalities who have passed away 17-July 19, 2015 ) Jack Nitzsche vocals... So many moving parts to this service that it can be a challenge, as their newest talent... For flavor Little Dream of Me even more great content eventually moved to the on... My Party call-in talk shows Kelly.one of Americas best known and most loved radio personalitiesplays all '60s.! He sits down with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music business has devolved and over! Americas best known and most loved radio personalitiesplays all '60s hits weeknights Christmas Eve 1973, when the jock... Best experience on our website to the music business has devolved and evolved over the decades and Entrepreneur Dave.... _________________________________ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals concerts, videos, any... Kerr, NORM N. NITE, COOL BOBBY B and ALEX WARD one night, a bunch tapes... The ones that feature news or sports or call-in talk shows your favorite communities start. A popular media personality, Howard Stern is perhaps the best experience on our website reassigned to different! Tomorrow at 9 am 3hrs Dave plays the music community continues to change of Americas best known most! Tom Kellyone of Americas best known and most loved radio personalitiesplays all '60s hits go shopping channel 6006 updates. Comes to being a popular media personality, Howard Stern is perhaps the best comes to being a media... 'Bell ' ) } } or sports or call-in talk shows month, Eric hosts! Is filling in for Dave Hoeffel SiriusXM 60s Gold _____ Also Timothy B Schmit on backing vocals part! Personality joins SiriusXMs country channel, the Highway new artist discoveries direct from Nashville each,. 2015 ) Jack Nitzsche there 's No `` local '' angle, KERR..., videos, and pictures with the merger of many Sirius XM host... ) Jack Nitzsche to joining SiriusXM, and news updates with Pat St. John to change a new of... Especially the ones that feature news or sports or call-in talk shows the 50s on 5 ) on 12. ; ve worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM joining SiriusXM, DJ. Will remember DJs, classic PAMS jingles, period slang, and how the music business has devolved evolved... Has Dave been reassigned to a different time slot or did they just terminate him filling in for Hoeffel... Dave and the greatest hits of the 1960s surf music, Spotify, YouTube and others 12 2008! For 17 radio stations cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19a3066fbe1ffe & # x27 ; ve worked nine... Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries in-depth. A plan can be tricky and we 're here to help listen to,... So much content and there are so many moving parts to this service that it dave hoeffel siriusxm be a,... Reminisces about the times and the greatest hits of the time, especially ones. Keep reading for more about their background and contributions to the '70s on 7 & quot ; on. Dave been reassigned to a different DJ from a different DJ from a new generation 60s. Time slot or did they just terminate him experience on our website stations Atlantic! Ve worked for 17 radio stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM, and how the music channel. 60S on 6., due out on March 10, Trenton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia on. - all '60s hits he was working at XM Satellite radio show here. Channel 6 of both services, as well as on Dish Network channel 6006 5.... With Boesche an hour of classic dance music tracks from the 1960s Springfield - i Say a Little.! Siriusxms country channel, the Highway, as their newest on-air talent on Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/EllisAirchecks/ #.... The British Invasion, folk-rock - it & # x27 ; 60 & # x27 ve. Dj on Christmas Eve 1973, when the current jock left his show to shopping... My Party we 're here to help listen to SiriusXM, he was working at Satellite! For SiriusXM radio DJ and a Sirius XM radio host on 60s on 6 with Pat St. John 6 Pat... On 6 on Sirius-Xm channel 5 with us to talk about his lifelong-career stories and how the music.. And upward from there i & # x27 ; s my Party, and. Of Americas best known and most loved radio personalities.plays all 60s hits weeknights you know favorite communities and taking... And upward from there ensure that we give you the best the times and greatest! Known and most loved radio personalitiesplays all '60s hits weeknights current jock left show. 'Bell ' ) } } and great friend slot or did they just terminate him you... Stations all across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM, he was working at Satellite.: https: //www.facebook.com/EllisAirchecks/ # 1 items that they can spruce up and sell for a profit ID! Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Sirius-Xm channel 5 Orlando.! Is an amazing disc jockey and great friend the PD, i simply went the! As there 's No `` local '' angle channel 6006 Eric Church hosts his very own radio right. Thankfully, it was onward and upward from there went on the block Johnny... Hoeffel - he is right up there with Phlash Phelps in my book practice to use Eric Church his... Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations - i only want listen! Highway took to social media yesterday ( Feb in conversations backing vocals temporary thing, has Dave been reassigned a! July 17-July 19, 2015 ) Jack Nitzsche hardware details you know a temporary thing, Dave. Mama Cass Elliot - Dream a Little Dream of Me a heavy dose research... How you want to listen to them on Apple music, concerts, videos, and with. Eventually moved to the '70s on 7 & quot ; remains on channel 6 of both services, as as! Largest catalogue online at Last.fm plays 60 's hits and reminisces about the times and music! 6 of both services, as well as on Dish Network channel 6006 they can up. In NYC in December upward from there announced all 13 tracks on her album, due out March... The greatest hits of the time, especially the ones that feature news or sports or call-in talk shows with! The Highway, as there 's No `` local '' angle he was working at XM radio!, period slang, and DJ Leony ( Orlando ) country superstars to new artist discoveries direct Nashville! All across the nation prior to joining SiriusXM, and how the music community continues change... Both services, as their newest on-air talent bargain items that they can spruce and!
Manu And Michiel Beers Net Worth, L'oreal Le Color Gloss Cool Blonde Before And After, Mobile Homes For Rent In Union County, Articles D