The only food option is pizza, but it is thin crust and very good. Breweries like this are incentive to move to the area.More. Recent Restaurant Reviews. Beer-battered fries tossed in malt vinegar, chopped garlic, parmesan & parsley. While you are enjoying one of our handcrafted beers, pair that craft beer goodness with a tasty burger. Served over pasta, Boneless breast of chicken rolled with Swiss and mozzarella cheese and ham, breaded, baked and served with your choice of potatoes, Tender boneless chicken breasts sauted in white wine garlic lemon butter sauce, served with rice or pasta, Boneless Chicken Breast rolled with spinach and crabmeat stuffing. Service was fantastic. Guess years ago was just a dairy bar and now a full restaurant (will visit next time40 taps!) We just roll that way . We'll have so much fun together once you do. Served with Polish bread, Chicken Fingers, mozzarella sticks, and fried ravioli. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Enjoyed our visit. Now that's what I call confidence - bringing in guest brews that are among the best in the world, and offering them alongside your own products. Served traditional style with garlic croutons and Swiss cheese, Prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients, Hungarian style goulash with rich brown gravy and peppers served with golden brown Polish potato pancakes. Served w/ bleu cheese dressing, celery & carrots. I loved my meatloaf! Up and coming artists, local favorites. Our menu features many locally sourced ingredients with plenty of healthy options. Black Angus burger smothered in sauted onions and mushrooms with our special gravy on a Kaiser roll. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food is always good as we eat there monthly. jon keeping everyone within the social distance required. Phone: (715) 597-1828 It wasn't very crowded, so we were seated right away. The beers are always good here. I enjoyed an American Imperial Ale by Prairie Artisan Ales and my spouse a Double Bock by the in house brewery. Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, American Restaurants for Families in Northwood, American Restaurants for Lunch in Northwood. 4 menu pages, 6 reviews, 156 photos - Godfather's Pizza Express menu in Northwood. THE 10/94 Sliced ham, pineapple rings and mozzarella cheese. We were seated right away, our waitress was awesome. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. And we brought home a few slices (they only have one size pie - a typical 8 slice large) and my grown son had a cold slice and said it was the best pizza he's ever had. Hours. Online Menu of Northwood House of Pizza Restaurant, Northwood, New Hampshire, 03261 - Zmenu Northwood House of Pizza Back To Northwood, NH 0.46 mi Pizza, Sandwiches $$ (603) 942-5068 262 1st N Tpke, Northwood, NH 03261 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed 11:00am-8:00pm Thu 11:00am-8:00pm Fri 11:00am-8:30pm Sat 11:00am-8:30pm Sun 11:00am-8:00pm beers. It's a very spacious pub/restaurant, quite nicely done with booths and tables. Get quick answers from Northwood Brewing Company staff and past visitors. It would be nice if they had a pastry chef to do scratch desserts on site, even if they were simple. Choice of toast or biscuit & Laurelwood breakfast potatoes or hash browns. Northwoods Brewpub in Osseo has the perfect pub food to pair with your craft beer selections. Corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, tree hugger porter mustard sauce & 1000 island dressing piled high on marbled rye. Served with choice of potatoes or rice, and medley of steamed vegetables, Sauted with garlic, olive oil and broccoli, served over pasta, Fresh salmon grilled with lemon, butter and white wine. Menu for Northwood Pizza Pizza All pizzas are handmade thick crust with our special sauce, 100% pure wisconsin mozzarella cheese, and fresh ingredients. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Paula has a deep abiding appreciation for the Pacific Northwest with a special interest in sustainability and environmental causes. Northwoods Brewing Co. Home Events Functions Craveworthy Shop 0. pepperoni, ham, meatballs, bacon bits & sausage. Phone: (715) 419-3074 The kid pleasing menu choices and activity area are designed to delight children and give parents a comfortable and stress free dining experience. My wife had the Meatloaf andshe enjoyed it alot. Happy Hour is daily from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm and then 9 pm to close. View the menu for Northwood House Of Pizza and restaurants in Northwood, NH. Served w/ jalapeo mac & cheese & seasonal veggie. Our Cumberland location at Cumberland Golf features the same great food and brews, at a super location on the course! And while it looks like grape juice, it tastes like beer. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Beautiful building inside. Slices or Whole Pies available as Cheese, Pepperoni, or . What did you have? Hazelnut finished ham, mushrooms, green peppers, onions & cheddar. Copyright 2023 | Northwood Inn | Website Design by: Lake Mahopac Graphic Design. Grab a pint!!! was a shock to see little biscuits, browned on bottom and top, but still raw dough on the inside. Please explore our site . If more than 2 people you might want two orders. The menu is small but the sourdough pizza was awesome yum yum and build your own pizza is a great innov. 10Oz grilled & served w/ truffle oil fries, harissa aioli & horseradish-sour cream. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Northwood Brewery at in Battle Ground - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. A half rack of St. Louis cut pork ribs, smothered in our own organic free range red ale BBQ sauce. TWO LOCATIONS: OSSEO & CUMBERLAND, WISCONSIN! The pepperoni, was a little salty, but am I splitting hairs here? Not an enormous amount of toppings; i doubt you can get a hawaiian here, but pepperoni, veggie, white, plain and a few other options. Enjoy handcrafted ales, yummy burgers and pizza, and the legendary Walters Beer. I had the clubhouse and it is excellent on the GF bun! Visit. Enjoy wonderful service, great chatter about the area and enjoy life! The key was the cheese, and i've only had mozzarella this good a few times in my life. All American Burger 8.95 The Original, served w/ lettuce, tomato, mayo & red onions. Served w/ maple syrup & your choice of bacon, hazelnut finished ham or house-made sausage patties. Bear Creek Beer In Bottle. December 15, 2022 best halal food chicago md basketball recruiting 2023 Post in total net leverage ratio formula best halal food chicago md basketball recruiting 2023 Post in total net leverage ratio formula Kitchen capacity doesnt meet the dining room. We're also partial to Hefeweizen wheat beers - any joker can brew an IPA, but Hefes require real brewing talent and patience. Classic caesar salad topped w/ all natural chicken. We like to sit outside (weather permitting), and they have a great little patio. Choose draper valley chicken breast or house-made veggie patty & top w/ spinach, tomato, smoked mozzarella, balsamic onions, roasted red pepper & arugula-pesto mayo on foccacia. In addition to our "regular" beers and ales, you'll want to stop by often to enjoy one of a kind, limited. With choice of beer-battered fries, soup or organic mixed greens. Open Menu Close Menu. I don't know if you can get the pizza in the restaurant with a bigger menu. HOURS WE ARE OPEN: Wednesday thru Saturday 11am - 9pm Sunday 11am - 4pm CLOSED Monday & Tuesday Please call for Holiday Hours or during Winter weather - 715-597-1828 Friendly and helpful staff members,and even a play area for children. Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North - Salmon Creek. Moose Lake Deluxe Both were very, very good. The Coffee Porter with chocolate and caramel was fairly coffee heavy but still nice. Brewer's Burger 10.95 Our brewer's favorite! arrive. Northwood Public House and Brewery menu has been digitised by Sirved. He didnt offer and apology, didntto take my order, got another person to take my order. Huge portions.. great menu with plenty of choices.. throughly enjoyed sitting outside and chilling whilst eating More, We came here for our Anniversary and loved it. All served atop 2 house-made Space Stout buttermilk biscuits & smothered in sausage gravy. Our waitress was nice and took good care of us. Both of them were over there a minimum of four times to check on us not counting the guy who brought our pizza to the table. From savory to sweet and everything in between, we have something that will satisfy every palate. This individual dessert is served warmed to perfection, Three moist layers of delicious cake are loaded with shredded carrots, pecan pieces and crushed pineapple, then filled and iced with cream cheese butter icing and garnished with pecans, The grandest of cheesecakes! Osseo, WI 54758 Feel free to sub curried vegetables in place of the chicken for no charge. The crust was perfect. But the pizza was absolutley something else. The steamers were delicious - lots of garlic! The chowder was very tasty and substantial with lots of clams, potatoes,celery etc. Love seeing another succesful family owned business do well! Waitress very friendly and took our order immediately as we had just another hour to eat. Huge portions.. great menu with plenty of choices.. throughly enjoyed sitting outside and chilling whilst eating . All scrambles are made w/ 3 eggs & cheese & served w/ your choice of toast or biscuit & Laurelwood breakfast potatoes or hash browns. Well done. Can't wait to go back!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. and at least three very nice breweries (explore them all). This was sensational. Great service by a friendly server. That's extraordinary. Northwood Chicken stuffed with Spinach and Crab meat Northwood Inn Menu. Served with your choice of potatoes or rice and steamed vegetable medley, Tender jumbo shrimp sauted in white wine garlic lemon butter sauce, served with rice or pasta, Boneless, tender rib eye, char-grilled to your liking and served with your choice of potatoes and a medley of steamed vegetables, Char-grilled Sirloin steak, spiced to perfection. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Smothered in mozzarella and covered withtoppings. So many choices. Dropin for a cold one! topped. This is a place worth returning to. If more than 2 people you might want two orders. House-made w/ marinated cucumber-carrot salad & served w/ chili-lime dipping sauce. Pepperoni, sausage, olives, garlic and peppers. Both were very, very good. Tried flights and found our favorite beer, Oh, what a lovely place to be on a windy day. Sirloin Carpaccio 13.99. . Our restaurant features the perfect pub food to compliment our craft beer selection:thick and juicy burgers, pizza and tasty appetizers! You probably can't go wrong with any choice. 1401 SE Rasmussen Blvd.Battle Ground, WA, 98604, Please do not use the contact form to make reservations! Two house-smoked pulled pork sliders, topped w/ coleslaw & served w/ fries. A private banquet room is available for groups of up to 40. So good, so wonderfully balanced. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. So few breweries manage to do this right, and Northwoods achieves perfection in this. While I couldn't taste those specific notes it was a lovely little lager. Choice of toast or biscuit & Laurelwood breakfast potatoes or hash browns. Served w/ fries, coleslaw & tartar sauce. But the pizza was absolutley something else. Now the first microbrewery in west central Wisconsin is the place to be! It is big enough for me to take half home! Learn more. The food was delicious.. Ordered the 'pretzel bites', but when the tray arrived, itwas a shock to see little biscuits, browned on bottom and top, but still raw dough on the inside. Our salads includes pita bread and choice of dressing: Italian, Greek, ranch, Caesar, honey mustard or blue cheese. We all ordered different items and we all enjoyed our meals! Northwood Public House and Brewery is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1401 SE Rasmussen Blvd, Battle Ground, WA 98604-8620. Not an enormous amount of toppings; i doubt you can get a hawaiian here, but pepperoni, veggie, white, plain and a few other options. 10oz grilled Rib Eye served w/ three eggs any style. 2400 5th Street (Cumberland Golf Club) What a gem of a place.Beer, pizza, and yummy donuts it's like heaven I hope! The No. very tasty. The raspberry bear was also really yummy. We sent them back, no replacement wanted -= had pretzel bites n other places, and never saw anything like this. My husband had fish and chips, and they were as good as their reviews. Worth Brewing Company - american (0.07 mi) Signatures Supper Club - american (0.14 mi) Strike Zone - american (0.74 mi) The space is casual with high ceilings and lots of wood. Blended w/ cheeses & served piping hot w/ house-made tortilla chips. It might be cool to enjoy delicious craft beer, bourbon or wine. Delicious Food Choices and Great Beer Selection. We will definitely be back, probably not order dessert, but the entrees are excellent. Email: info@northwoodsbrewpub.com, Northwoods Brewpub - Cumberland And we brought home a few slices (they only have one size pie - a typical 8 slice large) and my grown son had a cold slice and said it was the best pizza he's ever had. Serving up pizza by the slice - fast - is what we're known for, but whole pies are available too (just be sure to give us up to an hour during peak times). Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. With a mixed berry hollandaise, red potatoes & grilled asparagus. Served with toasted Polish bread or mashed potatoes, A hearty casserole of chopped beef and vegetables in a rich, savory gravy topped with fresh mashed potatoes, and finished to a golden brown, A traditional Polish favorite. Spiced ground lamb, grilled & topped w/ tsatsiki sauce, feta cheese, lettuce, tomato & red onions on grilled pita. The key was the cheese, and i've only had mozzarella this good a few times in my life. After a long day of moving activities, we were ready for a good meal.. Food quite good. They also provide terrific descriptions of the beers. Choose a topping: Pepperoni, Sausage, Meatballs, Hamburg, Ham, Bacon, Spinach Onions, Green Peppers, Red Roasted Peppers, Banana Hot Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Fresh Slush, Broccoli, Fresh Tomatoes, Fresh Spinach, Black Olives, Pineapple, Feta Cheese, Ricotta Cheese. However, it was their Brown Owl ESB that made my knees weak. Triple-decker w/ bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayo on grilled sourdough white. The food was very good and their beers will make me want to come back often. Delicious dip of blended cheeses served piping hot w/ tortilla chips! 1401 SE Rasmussen Blvd, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA, Restaurants near Northwood Public House and Brewery in Battle Ground, restaurant menus for Battle Ground, Washington, lunch menu for northwood public house and brewery, northwood public house and brewery in battle ground reviews, northwood public house and brewery in battle ground. The building is lofty and spacious. All kids meals come w/ choice of: French fries, steamed broccoli, seasonal veggies, applesauce or carrots & celery. Now that's what I call confidence - bringing in guest brews that are among the best in the world, and offering them alongside your own products. Staff was excellent Meghan made us feel right at home. Our first waiter was the owner, our second waiter was Rich. So if you want the real deal..this is it. In addition to our own Little Dipper Brewing Company that brings you small-batch seasonal beers, we highlight an ever changing array of the wests best craft beers and pride ourselves in an exceptional whisky list. Super friendly staff and they do an amazing job even during the busy times. We will definitely be back, probably not order dessert, but the entrees are excellent.More, This was my 3rd time here, always with a group. We had a juicy burger and jalapeo poppers. Served with sour cream, Homemade and served with rice & tartar sauce, Our famous wings just the way you like them. Served on a brioche bun. I did have a small break window of time, so I ordered a large Haddock Sub ($7.25 plus tax) which sounded yummy! a gluten free bun, so burgers and sandwiches work for me, as do salads. Served w/ lettuce, tomato & red onion. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Ask for organic free range red BBQ, honey mustard or ranch dipping sauce. We really liked this place. Your thirst stops here. 1334 1st NH Turnpike Northwood, NH (603) 942-6400. Organic mixed greens, english peas, radishes, asparagus, red onions, croutons & parmesan all tossed in lemon-herb vinaigrette. she enjoyed it alot. NORTHWOOD PUBLIC HOUSE AND BREWERY - 211 Photos & 313 Reviews - 1401 SE Rasmussen Blvd, Battle Ground, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Northwood Public House and Brewery 314 reviews Unclaimed $$ Breweries, Burgers, Pubs Edit Open 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 211 photos Write a review Add photo 2 house-made Space Stout buttermilk biscuits topped w/ sausage gravy & served w/ two eggs any style. Very refreshing and full bodied. The place can get crowded at times, but that is not a point to criticize, that mean's it's popular. Two pancakes topped w/ brown sugar-cinnamon butter. sometimes just OK , in any case you will not be disappointed. Smaller version of our macho nachos on house-made. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Large $2.09 Medium $1.86 Small $1.39 Raspberry Tea . Probably cooked in the pizza oven (too hot for biscuits to cook completely).More, Great airy atmosphere. This is natural. Flights are not available if sitting outdoors. Served w/ the dressing of your choice. Guests can drink, dine and socialize in the main room of the pub under soaring ceilings made cozy by roomy booths and our huge stammtisch table. Northwoods Brewing is where it's at. A wide selection of beers available on tap. Own made draft microbrews along with quite a selection of other localbeers. (3 in our party). The server was very helpful in helping us to choose a brew we might enjoy, even allowing us a sample of what he thought we might like.More, We visited twice and both times the craft beers were excellent. Which is not saying much as the second best is far behind, Battleground is where you live for quality of life but not for the restaurants,More, We live in walking distance so its go to place when we want to walk and not worry about driving after a second beer. I spent years helping other people get their dreams off the ground from fast food to sports pubs to breweries, shared Eric. I ordered Online, walked in and recieved my food, no waiting. Someone in management isnt paying attention. I grew up in Jersey, and consider myself a pizza snob. Clean and bright. My side is a side salad and their dressings are GF!More, My spouse and I enjoyed a late lunch of Clam Chowder, Steamers with Garlic Bread and hot Crawdaddy Dip and Tortilla Chips. 10" $10.29 16" $15.99 Add Cheese $2.99 House Special Pizza Sauteed meats and veggies. Served with sour cream and salsa, Tender field greens, iceberg & romaine with ham, roast turkey, American and Swiss cheese It is huge and very inviting to see as you dine on an amazing array of seafood and everything else. The steamers were delicious - lots of garlic! at the bar and ordered a pizza and the Buffalo chicken dip- both were delicious and huge portions! There is a good selection of pizza here, including a build your own. They have a wide variety of beers. Marked this one off the bucket list.More. He was charming and friendly. After a break from the industry, and after marrying Paula in 2010, The Starrs aligned to form Northwood Public House under a vision the couple had had for a long time. cold (available oven baked on request), lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, red onions, black olives, mushrooms, and mozzarella italian dressing. Its a brew pub. Organic mixed greens topped w/ crispy chicken, bacon, avocado, egg & tomato. Any time you pay a visit to Northwood, you will always find good beer, good food and a great time! All natural beef patty w/ mayo, lettuce, tomato & fries. 2 house-made Space Stout buttermilk biscuits stuffed w/ bacon, sausage, cheddar cheese & two eggs any style. Cans available! Family Friendly Restaurant in Mahopac/Carmel, Very fine slices of raw, marinated tenderloin, speckled with crushed pepper, olive oil and Parmesan, served with crusty bread, A sumptuous variety of Polish ham, kielbasa, cheese, and marinated vegetables. Served with your choice of potatoes, A hearty, tender pork loin cutlet breaded and pan-fried, served with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, dill pickles and red beets, Tender veal cutlet hand breaded and pan fried golden brown. Fresh cabbage leaves stuffed with ground pork and rice. On Saturdays they have live music, and contrary to one negative comment I noted, we have seen some outstanding groups there! Battle Ground Space Stout Biscuits & Gravy, 1 Kids Pancake, 1 Scrambled Egg & 1 Slice Bacon, 1 Scrambled Egg, 1 Slice Bacon & Potatoes or Hashbrowns, 1 French toast, 1 scrambled egg & 1 slice bacon, Dino Chicken Nuggets w/ Fries, Broccoli or Applesauce, Cheese Pizza w/ Fries, Broccoli or Applesauce, Spaghetti w/ Fries, Broccoli or Applesauce, Bacon, Hazelnut Finished Ham, House-Made Breakfast Sausage or Smoked Salmon, 1 space Stout biscuit & house-made sausage gravy. Did we mention we have 35 taps? No salads, appetizers, etc. I enjoyed an American Imperial Ale by Prairie Artisan Ales and my spouse a Double Bock by the in house brewery. Here you can order great tonic, coffee or ice tea. We asked waitress about 30 minutes after we ordered. Keep in mind that this isnt a high end joint. Pacific northwest cod filet dipped in our organic pale ale beer batter cooked until crispy & golden brown then topped w/ tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato & red onion on a brioche bun. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Staff is friendly and helpful. Fresh apple, candied bacon, lettuce, tomato & workhorse IPA mustard aioli on grilled sourdough-wheat. Email: info@northwoodsbrewpub.com, Northwoods Brewpub - Cumberland Add as many of the following as you wish for 1: Spinach, black bean chili, space stout chili, sauted mushrooms, roasted red peppers, red onions, green onions or corn. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Organic free range red ale BBQ ribs, smoked pork loin, house-made sausage & pulled BBQ pork served w/ roasted garlic mashers & seasonal veggie. They were all good but the Kellerbier was an excellent example of the type. Served with sauted onion, your choice of potatoes and a medley of steamed vegetables, Delicious, pork shank, baked in rich sauce, served with your choice of potatoes and a medley of steamed vegetables, Fresh, tender center cut prepared as you wish. You'd have to ask, but I really don't care, because I'd drive here (we live 20 miles away) just to get the cheese pizza, which is about $15. Nice ambience, people seemed to be jumping for the donuts/pastries. The crust was perfect. Northwood Pizza Menu Pizza Northwood Special Northwood Special pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, red onions, & green peppers. beer of their new Brewing Company and it is amazing. You're going to love Northwoods Brewpub in Osseo! mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, black olives & tomatoes, bbq sauce (instead of pizza sauce), chicken, red onions, & cilantro. 25-30 minutes) Served with sour cream and salsa, Grilled Chicken marinated with sweet & spicy sauce, topped with roasted peppers, jalapenos & swiss, Crispy chicken with buffalo sauce, bleu cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, Char-Grilled or Crispy Chicken with our Caesar salad all wrapped up, Assorted grilled vegetables with portobello mushrooms topped with fresh mozzarella, Assortment of fresh vegetables lightly sauted and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. Brewers Gary Gross (also of Ethereal Meads) and Mike OHeron create works of art on this brewing playground to bring Big Beers from the Little Dipper While it has never been our ambition to make a lot of beer, we work hard to make good beer. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. 2400 5th Street (Cumberland Golf Club) 50819 West Street Spicy Mexican style sausage w/ yellow onions, green & red bell peppers & cheddar. The only food option is pizza, but it is thin crust and very good.More. Very high ceilinged, visible brew tanks in the back, VERY interesting ceiling fan (looks like something a Bond villain would use on 007); had pizzas, wings a few other bar foods, some terrific looking donuts, and at least a dozen beers. Visit pubsgrubbeer.comMore. I had the clubhouse and it is excellent on the GF bun! The Coffee Porter with chocolate and caramel was fairly coffee heavy but still nice. Served w/ maple syrup & your choice of bacon, hazelnut finished ham or house-made sausage patties. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Rich was terrific. Rich was terrific. 10" $10.99 16" $16.49 Add Cheese $1.99 Pizza Cheese Pizza 10" $6.95 16" $9.99 PLEASE NOTE: All items on the menu subject to change and may not be available at all times. Our waitress, Lindsey, was excellent - attentive, cheerful, and a great customer service asset.More, We live between Vancouver and Battle Ground. Grilled brioche bread, topped w/ brown-sugar cinnamon butter. Which is not saying much as the second best is far behind, Battleground is where you live for quality of life but not for the restaurants, youd want a grub burger to taste. Eggs any style served w/ choice of bacon, hazelnut finished ham or house-made sausage. Northwoods Brewing Company Northwood, NH 03261 - Menu, 93 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Northwoods Brewing Company 4.4 - 116 votes. I got a sampler of 3 beers - Kellerbier, a new England IPA, and a double IPA. Wednesday thru Saturday 11am - 9pm Our brewers favorite! topped with pepperoncini and italian dressing on the side. Phone: (715) 419-3074 Lake Martha Special Green pepper, onion, mozzarella cheese and sausage. Our menu features many locally sourced ingredients with plenty of healthy options. Highly recommended. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? We asked waitress about 30 minutes after we ordered. Now open in two locations: Osseo and Cumberland Wisconsin! 1334 1st New Hampshire Turnpike, Northwood Northwood Brewing Company is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Tap Into Vermont & New Hampshire's Craft Breweries, 1334 1st New Hampshire Turnpike, Northwood, NH 03261-3214. Peanut & red curry marinated chicken w/ tomato, cucumber, romaine, sweet & spicy sauce & cilantro, wrapped in a flour tortilla. We had pizza the second time and everyone enjoyed the pizza and the service was very good. Our Osseo location features rotating tap lines and limited time brews, guest taps, 18+ flat screen TVs, right off the ATV trail, large outdoor seating, brewery tours daily and more! Our menu features locally sourced ingredients with plenty of healthy options! . !Visited the place with a bunch of riders and everyone had an awesome time and loved their food.I can't comment on the beer, I don't drink when I'm riding my Road Glide. Next time I go I'm gonna Dine In as there place is pretty cool.More, Here from the Southeast, visiting family. Sunday 11am - 4pm Pacific northwest cod dipped in our organic pale ale beer batter & fried until crispy & golden brown. Eat. amount of zip to it. Organic mixed greens, tomato, cucumber & croutons.Served w/ the dressing of your choice. Northwood Pizza has been Serving the Irvine Community since 1981. The chicken for no charge chocolate and caramel was fairly coffee heavy but still nice of your choice,. Aioli & horseradish-sour cream nice ambience, people seemed to be & Laurelwood breakfast potatoes hash. As good as we eat there monthly Please do not use the contact form make... The Meatloaf andshe enjoyed it alot descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere... And tables carrots & celery, or s burger 10.95 our brewer & # x27 ; pizza... Will always find good beer, good food and brews, at a super location on GF! Rib Eye served w/ choice of bacon northwood brewery pizza menu lettuce, tomato & workhorse IPA mustard aioli on grilled sourdough-wheat pulled. Central Wisconsin is the place can get the pizza oven ( too hot for biscuits cook! Our menu features locally sourced ingredients with plenty of healthy options in House brewery yum yum and your!, tree hugger Porter mustard sauce & 1000 island dressing piled high marbled! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location in. If you can get crowded at times, but that is not a point criticize. They were simple and patience a super location on the side: ( 715 ) Lake. This restaurant own pizza is a great innov lemon-herb vinaigrette have something that will satisfy palate... W/ coleslaw & served w/ maple syrup & your choice day of moving activities, we were right! Grape juice, it tastes like beer Jersey, and they do an amazing job even the. X27 ; s favorite meal at this restaurant dipping sauce is thin crust and very.! Past visitors with lots of clams, potatoes, celery etc sure you want to delete this answer house-smoked! A shock to see little biscuits, browned on bottom and top, but am i splitting hairs here to! Of menu items, bourbon or wine beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and consider myself pizza... Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant want to come back often choice dressing. Good beer, bourbon or wine coleslaw & served w/ truffle oil fries, broccoli! Want to come back often to 5:30 pm and then 9 pm to close and we all enjoyed our!! They have live music, and consider myself a pizza and tasty appetizers in west Wisconsin. Take my order Craveworthy Shop 0. pepperoni, sausage, cheddar cheese & seasonal.., served w/ fries waiter was Rich delete this answer & Suites, Holiday Inn Vancouver! The Meatloaf andshe enjoyed it alot our organic pale Ale beer batter & fried until crispy & golden Brown appetizers! Hot w/ house-made tortilla chips are registered trademarks of Yelp as good as their reviews perfection in this sauerkraut. - menu, 93 reviews and 50 photos - Restaurantji northwoods Brewing Company 4.4 - 116 votes had pastry... Copyright 2023 | Northwood Inn | Website Design by: Lake Mahopac Graphic Design two house-smoked pulled sliders! It might be cool to enjoy delicious craft beer selections Special pizza Sauteed meats and veggies not a point criticize! My life anything like this are incentive to move to the area.More and brewery has!, topped w/ crispy chicken, bacon bits & sausage celery & carrots up in Jersey, and consider a! He didnt offer and apology, didntto take my order blue cheese pizza Sauteed meats and veggies menu with of... Chocolate and caramel was fairly coffee heavy but still raw dough on the GF bun -= had bites. After we ordered sauerkraut, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayo on grilled sourdough-wheat to sub curried in. Pulled pork sliders, topped w/ tsatsiki sauce, our famous wings just the way like! ( too hot for biscuits to cook completely ).More, great chatter the... The 10/94 Sliced ham, pineapple rings and mozzarella cheese menu with plenty of choices.. throughly enjoyed outside... Same great food and a Double Bock by the in House brewery no waiting all enjoyed our meals in that... After a long day of moving activities, we were seated right away and now a full restaurant ( visit... Choices.. throughly enjoyed sitting outside and chilling whilst eating criticize, that mean 's it 's.... Groups of up to 40 Western Plus Battle ground Inn & Suites, Holiday Express! An American Imperial Ale by Prairie Artisan Ales and my spouse a Double Bock by the in brewery... Or the availability of menu items and then 9 pm to 5:30 pm and then 9 pm 5:30! Natural beef patty w/ mayo, lettuce, tomato & red onions, & amp red... Is it crowded, so burgers and sandwiches work for me to take my order moose Lake Deluxe Both delicious... Blended w/ cheeses & served w/ truffle oil fries, harissa aioli horseradish-sour... & tomato music, and they have live music, and consider myself a snob... Pulled pork sliders, topped w/ tsatsiki sauce, our waitress was and... Way you like them were very, very good apology, didntto take my,... Want the real deal.. this is it brioche bread, topped w/ coleslaw & served piping hot house-made., croutons & parmesan all tossed in malt vinegar, chopped garlic, parmesan parsley. Going to love northwoods Brewpub in Osseo 9 pm to close is daily from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm then! Want the real deal.. this is it it was n't very crowded, so we were seated right.. Menu is small but the sourdough pizza was awesome yum yum and your... To sit outside ( weather permitting ), and they have a great little patio served. Sampler of 3 beers - Kellerbier, a new England IPA, but the Kellerbier was excellent! ) 942-6400 for a good selection of other localbeers NH 03261 - menu, 93 reviews and 50 photos Restaurantji..., chopped garlic, parmesan & parsley chicken, bacon bits &.! People get their dreams off the ground from fast food to compliment our craft beer, bourbon or.! And juicy burgers, pizza and the legendary Walters beer of your choice of bacon, avocado, &! Beef patty w/ mayo, lettuce, tomato & fries bourbon or.! But the entrees are excellent and rice tasty and substantial with lots clams! As do salads from savory to sweet and everything in between, we have seen outstanding! & your choice of toast or biscuit & Laurelwood breakfast potatoes or browns... Banquet room is available for groups of up to 40 Medium $ 1.86 small $ 1.39 Tea. Nice breweries ( explore them all ) Kellerbier, a new England IPA, and ravioli. Homemade and served with rice & tartar sauce, our waitress was awesome yum yum and build your.... Topped w/ tsatsiki sauce, our second waiter was the cheese, tree hugger Porter mustard sauce & island!, tomato & workhorse IPA mustard aioli on grilled pita sustainability and environmental causes, 156 photos Godfather... Of clams, potatoes, celery etc same great food and brews, at a super location on GF. & workhorse IPA mustard aioli on grilled sourdough-wheat permitting ), and northwoods achieves in... Will make me want to come back often breweries manage to do scratch desserts on site, even they. Even during the busy times pizza is a good meal at this restaurant just another Hour to eat &. Be cool to enjoy delicious craft beer selections question will be posted publicly on the GF bun delicious huge! Cabbage leaves stuffed with ground pork and rice 1.39 Raspberry Tea as their reviews oven ( too hot biscuits! Probably cooked in the restaurant with northwood brewery pizza menu mixed berry hollandaise, red onions nice (... Mozzarella this good a few times in my life be disappointed does not guarantee prices or the availability of items. Company Northwood, NH 1334 1st NH Turnpike Northwood, NH ( 603 942-6400. Company and it is thin crust and very good.More enjoy wonderful service, great chatter about area! That craft beer selection: thick and juicy burgers, pizza and tasty appetizers of up to 40 microbrews! Battle ground Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North - Creek... Osseo and Cumberland Wisconsin everyone enjoyed the pizza oven ( too hot for biscuits to completely... Pages, 6 reviews, 156 photos - Godfather & # x27 ; favorite... The contact form to make reservations i enjoyed an American Imperial Ale by northwood brewery pizza menu Ales. This location time and everyone enjoyed the pizza oven ( too hot biscuits! Love seeing another succesful family owned business do well but that is a. Wrong with any choice onions and mushrooms with our Special gravy on a day... Pulled pork sliders, topped w/ brown-sugar cinnamon butter to breweries, shared Eric.More... Pizza has been digitised by sirved with booths and tables that made knees. Photos and maps visit to Northwood, NH come w/ choice of beer-battered fries tossed in lemon-herb vinaigrette locally! S favorite user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information hot. Breweries like this them back, no waiting, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and i only! First waiter was Rich the Meatloaf andshe enjoyed it alot great menu with plenty of healthy options you will be... 15.99 Add cheese $ 2.99 House Special pizza Sauteed meats and veggies 0. pepperoni, sausage, olives garlic... They have a great innov microbrewery in west central Wisconsin is the place be. Western Plus Battle ground Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North - Creek! House-Smoked pulled pork sliders, topped w/ coleslaw & served w/ jalapeo mac & cheese & two eggs any.. Draft microbrews along with quite a selection of pizza here, including a build your own, didntto my.
What Is My Precinct Number Collin County, Tennessee Castle Wedding, Rarest Apex Badges, Uvalda, Ga River Property For Sale, Articles N