i just want to chill and listen to dan talk about morrowind while i put pencils in his ---fro. View source. Tomar seems to strike a lot of resemblances with former co-host Julian Marcel, like them both containing glass eyes, being in dire states of living (With Julian being connected to machines at all times and Tomar currently in a coma after being rammed of the road by a drunk driver), both having iconic big quantity of , Josh Tomar on Twitter: Looks like Chris found my voice in the Shenmue 3 gameplay trailer ? , Your email address will not be published. Reply +3 [-] That's one of the best examples of half the stuff I talked about there. Duopointer (talk) 03:34, September 26, 2017 (UTC)duopointer. This was a way to easily link them something so they would understand. Allegedly, his skeleton consists of discarded KFC chicken bones. I know it has something to do with Dream Daddy but apart from that I can't find anything else about it. Planet Chicago (Formerly, Until Its Destruction). Most details of their progress can be found on their Patreon pagego donate to it!and you can watch him live on Twitch. Julian is one of the few people I follow that I can relate in the sense that we're both shy Furry artists who don't wear Fursuits. "New York Night" began with a performance from Medusa, who sang her father's favorite karaoke song. Julian is an animator who has a great love for all things spooky. His vessel had time-skipped, and he found himself lost in the late 2010's, a terrifying time where his idols were retired, and the greatest video-gaming creatives he had heard of were being relegated to two-man development studios. Ding Dong and Julian are now life long romantic partners and both respect each other's creative integrity. The house was torn down in 1832, but the exhibit there today includes Judges story. He tries to be positive about some aspects but he's clearly upset by the exploitative nature of it all. Ding Dong still hasn't gotten over the Banjo Kazooie "Game Over" screen. Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong Episode 18 - Cupcake ReRefreshener / Lets Be Spacecops. Ding Dong and Julian are now life long romantic partners and both respect each other's creative integrity. That's one of the best examples of half the stuff I talked about there. I prefer it to Manga Studio but it all comes down to personal preference. Ding Dong was afraid of the concept of death as a tiny alien boy. It caused a screaming match between the crew on two separate occasions - It was first introduced in episode 7 of the Kingdom Hearts series, and was brought back temporarily in the . Its considered a trespass. Despite this, Chris reassured Julian that he has a huge flopper. No I won't reveal any details that were said not on camera. He asks fans to consider him as a person with feelings and struggles of his own, rather than merely a funny voice behind a screen. It caused quite a fuss when first proposed to the rest of the Oney Plays crew, specifically Julian, Ding Dong, and Matt. He found himself lost in a vacuous cesspit of cinematic set-pieces, quick-time events, linear game design, and next-generation graphics. Yeah, Mexico is a continent. Ding Dong has his own franchised brand of bologna, Ding Dong Bologna. ago Ding Dong is a former co-host of Oney's let's play series Oney Plays along with Julian. He frequently appears on SleepyCast and contributes animations and other media on the SleepyCabin website. Due to his physiology, his species rarely tend to live beyond 1.25 years of age. If you look at Ding Dong under a microscope, you'll see that all of his cells are just him. There was only one unmasking on the night, as the panelists chose to use the new "Ding-Dong Keep It On" power to save both singers who made it to the battle royale. 4 more replies Dim_potato 2 mo. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #dingdongandjulian, #ding . Original video can be found here: https://youtu.be/uWGrbBtudTs?t=2h16m50s I agree with what you put here basically completely. He is averse to the idea of mass exposure and generally wishes to avoid social media. She is the first contestant to be saved thanks to this new feature introduced for Season 9. No I won't reveal myself and my identity. Do NOT go out of your way to ask them about the channel. It is believed that he was speaking of when he was on Chicago, because there is no way that a human baby could make that noise. (of course it takes longer and is. Fun fact: we deliver faster than Amazon. Characters created by the Bois like Big Penny or Motifa shouldn't be added here. Trivia. Unfortunately, it is now almost impossible for him and Ding Dong to watch said VHS tapes after he spat milk all over the VCR while they were both sat having milk and cookies together. Not that she has to, she's just talking about how Arin had to say it repeatedly after dropping off a black friend at the airport. Within two days, Planet Chicago was devastated, and the charred ruins of their dying planet were abandoned by any remaining inhabitants. That classic Game Grumps damage control move where they go way too hard trying to distance themselves. You can enjoy their appearances in OneyStays and older episodes, but don't expect a permanent reappearance, and NEVER bother them about if or when that may happen. I just hope that Ding Dong and Julian are ok. That's it, that's all I can say on the matter. Matt showed Ding Dong and Julian the early Dream Daddy build. Essentially Ding Dong talked on stream about how he and Julian had some big issues with Dream Daddy*. Privacy Policy. Julian's cheques have little ducks on them. It is round with a flat top and bottom, close to three inches in diameter and slightly taller than an inch, similar in shape and size to a hockey puck. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Ding Dong has allegedly played every single video game known to man. It actually looks more like arin would have talked it out with Julian but Suzy said no and went on a fucking tyraid in the office and on Twitter effectively cutting tied with all of onehplays as a whole. The Masked Singerairs on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. In the F-Zero X series, Chris called Julian a Gaymian, a Wumbo and Dumpy. He has a pair of "nublets" on top of his head reminiscent of rabbit ears. I won't blame either sides either for this. For more information, please see our Ding Dong has stated on stream that he used to work as a delivery boy at Joe's pizza but was fired after accidentally replacing all the pizza with stinky diapies. I invite you to ask around the SleepyCabin "millieu" to get some confirmation of what I just wrote. if dan had his own solo LP channel id be subbed so fast. theres a lot of animation programs out there that i havent used so i cant speak for all of them, but i personally use adobe animate. According to public sources, him salary is around $100K $5 Million. - March 1, 2023 08:58 pm EST. We Love Katamari (ft. DING DONG & JULIAN) - EP 1: Lets Roll, Again | SuperMega. Mason Dongle Dingston, known online as DingDongVG (or simply Ding Dong), is an American YouTuber, coder, game developer, and streamer. There's a bunch of posts where Jon's (now ex) girlfriend was implying there was a falling out.. A little ironic to post this at half past 2 am. 'Selling the O.C.' It happened, but the idea that Game Grumps fans did it after Suzy tweeted about Dream Daddy is speculation. I've only watched a couple episodes in the past year or so, but there are next to no jokes about the game. Pls edit this to say former editors, ZizzxOooooo (talk) 09:39, May 25, 2020 (UTC). After the mass exodus of his people, Ding Dong used his Chicago Academy education to infiltrate enemy lines and exploit the battle strategies of the evil Lets-Play Coalition. I like him for lots of reasons, but one in particular is that hes a Furry that will casually & openly talk about it when brought up. As of 2021, DingDongVG age is 51 years. I've been learning a whole lot about Suzy lately. Julian is always tied up to machines and is constantly dying. Ding Dong eventually enlisted Julian for help in building Wan Wan Games, and they are now good buds who work together on various projects. Wouldn't that be a compromise looking at the actual facts. He's so sweet, funny & very talented. Anyway, back to the point, that led to some people following it all on Twitter thinking it'd be a great idea to find out who Ding Dong was, I assume to protect Dream Daddy by finding dirt on Ding Dong's life, and while trying to find out who he was they contacted a family member. This hasnt stopped many fan speculations and discussions surrounding the cause of his voice sounding the way it does. Is there any actual proof that Dingus Dang is gay? He also likes to watch movies, and both he and Ding Dong enjoy watching creepy old cartoons according to Chris. Duopointer ( talk) 03:34, September 26, 2017 (UTC)duopointer Disagreement with Arin Can I get a source on that god damnit ross debacle? He prefers that his private life stays private, his personal interests stay personal, and his confidential details stay confidential. In all of his subsequent appearances, Julian is depicted with a pompadour. How many deaths are caused by flu each year. Mostly large, muscular characters like Tiny Tiger. And then the Dream Daddy beef happened. Julian has stated that he loves boobs but is disgusted by vaginas. He always makes sure to say "Happy Halloween everybody!" The only sad thing is that objectively now both Game Grumps and OneyPlays profit from being independant from each other. If Julian had the power to go back and change the Bible, he would make it about a cartoon dog named Chopo and his big adventure.. Julian is VERY into feet and vore. Allegedly, his skeleton consists of discarded KFC chicken bones. Chris once asked Julian why he wasn't a Cam-Boy, to which Julian responded he isn't attractive enough. He sought to support and protect them while providing big funnies to their collective fan bases in order to quell the stagnant vacuum of uninspired entertainment media outlets that pander to let's play communities and video game journals. I've always wished he did another ____Quest by himself. They don't go off too often. Julian has a big hole but it's unbeknownst to us where it is actually located. This new law triggered the let's player invasion of , where the Lets-Play Coalition, led by Markiplier, invaded Planet Chicago with the express goal of annihilating the planet with the feared interstellar warship known as the Pink Mustache. This animation obsession is nigh obsessive, and he will often go to see animated movies despite knowing that they will likely not meet his expectations. The panelists then made what were supposed to be their final guesses. To fuck, to like, so is to live lifeDing Dong's motto. Donkey Kong 5: The Journey Of Over Time And Space. On May 21, 1796, enslaved maid Ona Judge seized her freedom from the Presidents House in Philadelphia while George and Martha Washington ate dinner. No, your probably right. Watch popular content from the following creators: pog boy(@scenecorerainbowdash), OneySleighs With Friends(@oneyplays_epicmoments), OneySleighs With Friends(@oneyplays_epicmoments), SuperMegaDaily! i loved the solo space quest videos. He felt like merchandising was considered more important than the game. stick with our previous guess that this is Bishop Briggs, 'The Masked Singer' Saves Contestant With First 'Ding Dong', USA Network Viewers Can't Believe 'Chrisley Knows Best' Is Still on TV After Scandal, 'Teen Mom' Alum Ryan Edwards Arrested Again Amid Divorce, 'Teen Mom' Star's Parents Check Into Rehab. Not only that, but he also watches The Nightmare Before Christmas every year. I thought they said a bunch of times that jon only left bc he wanted to focus on his own channel, and that there wasn't any kind of falling out between them? Ding Dong Is Not Straight | Highlight Clip Striffy Does Art And Shizz 16 subscribers Subscribe Share Save 43K views 5 years ago Basically, for all the people asking, I didn't make this video as. Julian gave refuge to Ding Dong in his new apartment and eventually enlisted his help in building Wan Wan Games. She was the daughter of Betty, an enslaved seamstress living on Mansion House Farm, and Andrew Judge, a white English tailor whom Washington hired from 1772 to 1784. --. According to public sources, him salary is around $100K - $5 Million. Required fields are marked *. When dd and Julian were part of oneyplays they temporarily were recording in the grumps office durring the making of Dream Daddy. The first time Julian touched a computer was at a young age visiting a children's museum, where he played. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2012-2023 On Secret Hunt - All Rights Reserved Next week, audiences will meet an all-new group of singers. Like most Chicagoans, Ding Dong is a pale, lagomorphic, bipedal creature with a thin body and a disproportionately large head. None of this is mine. What I can quickly reference is Julians displeasure for Dream Daddy and stuff. Earlier in the same year, he played Worms Armageddon with Chris on a Twitch stream. 179 52 comments sorted by Best Add a Comment Particular_Grab_1717 22 days ago They are working on a passion project and people are supporting them on patreon (which you can do too, that way you can tangibly improve their lives outside of well wishes). Julian gave refuge to Ding Dong in his new apartment and eventually enlisted his help in building Wan Wan Games. Julian once forced Ding Dong to go see the Illumination Entertainment movie Sing on Christmas Day, which they both remarked to be "fucking awful." This idea states that language began when humans started naming objects after a relevant sound that was already involved in their everyday life. However, the comments about Dream Daddy that Julian has made we can feature on the respective article in a trivia section linking to it. Their first task was to do the impossible and complete the seminal SNES "classic" The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare on an A+ rank. Julians Furry crush is Tiny Tiger from the Crash Bandicoot series. In 1796, a 22-year-old enslaved woman named Ona Judge fled President George Washingtons household for a life of freedom in New Hampshire. Season 2: What to Know, 'The Masked Singer': Polar Bear Is a Hip-Hop Icon, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta': Drew Sidora Is Getting Divorced, '1000 Lb. 15. There are tons of jabs against each other from both sides with OneyPlays-Team being a bit more obvious in the past espeically in streams. His glass eye was blessed by priests so he can see through walls. ", "Go Go gadget the air is now mayonnaise! Dingus Dongus, more commonly known as Ding Dong, is a freelance programmer, a coding genius, and one of the main protagonists of OneyPlays when it first began (although some may consider him an antagonist, by acting as a rational, logical foil to Chris' autism). Naw iss cool dude i eventually saw your post, Here's a more in depth summary, all the info with links to the original tweets (since been deleted) and such. OneyPlays: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCO1ITICo8MLHGAXR1uzFwjAPatreon: https://www.patreon.com/wacka?fan_landing=true DD and Julian, as gay men, felt like the game was pandering but didn't say anything about it because they didn't see anything that was outright bad it was just their gut feeling, later the devs and arin/Suzy did stuff that made it extremely clear to them what the game was. Julian is an art fanatic who likes to indulge in all things animated. Fan consensus is usually that the videos are good, and that when a video is good, it's outstanding. But dingdong has said multiple times he wishes this drama would just go away as it was a dark time for him. Julian originally lived in Browntown, a brown town in the continent of Mexico (not to be confused with Browntown from 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand), but managed to cross the border with his family in the back of a chick truck. Ding Dong enjoys living a healthy lifestyle. But don't expect anyone to tweet it openly but only in DM if at all. California Roll won the audience poll, meaning that Medusa should have been sent home. Are Julian and ding dong a couple? (@supermegadaily), OneySleighs With Friends(@oneyplays_epicmoments) . Apart from his self-confessed art snobbery, Julian loves to play Kingdom Hearts and The Nightmare Before Christmas, his own personal favorite game of all time. ", The "nublets" on Ding Dong's head were once alluded to be nothing more than cosmetic decoration. Out of all the OneyPlays cast, Julian has said the most racial slursat least on camera. I think it started around the time of Mario Maker. A rumor states that Ding Dong has committed suicide over Chris calling him an epic fail. Interestingly enough, Ding Dong's species does not survive on a Levo-Amino based acidic diet, therefore Ding Dong is easily made unwell if eating too much Human food without antibiotic treatment. Unfortunately, on Planet Chicago, video games were outlawed after the let's play incursion of 0x12. 89.163.214.183 22:40, December 10, 2017 (UTC), The page states that Matt and Ryan are the current editors, which is no longer true. Julian once paid a visit to a McDonalds in the hopes of eating a Ribwich, only to find that they'd been recalled because some kid choked on a burger. It was getting a lot of attention and in his words it was quite hollow, a poorly written visual novel. Ding Dong prefers to keep his official identity a secret, although he has stated that he isn't straight nor white. He is mainly involved in weightlifting. In 2018, Ding Dong and Julian announced that they were taking an indefinite hiatus from the channel in order to focus on their video game company's first major project. Additionally, Zach has alluded to it being a sensitive subject. March 2021 saw him and Julian return, albeit temporarily, to play games with Chris in the cabin under the blanket of twilight in the form of a limited series entitled OneyStays (in reality, Chris was simply staying with the pair in Chicago for two weeks). Julian says he finds Chris attractive in no way whatsoever. Also DingDong has been VERY VERY open and clear about that matter in his streams. Ding Dong is more into vore than Julian Marcel (We really do live in a strange world). Scan this QR code to download the app now. "You get transported into Smash Brothers. Episodes are in order first episode to the last, series by series. I can understand both sides of this argument: OneyPlays was or still is hurting Game Grumps profits by grabbing their audience. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Julian has claimed that he likes to collect VHS tapes as it is one of the few things he gets nostalgic value from. Speculations and discussions surrounding the cause of his voice sounding the way it does he is averse the... N'T expect anyone to tweet it openly but only in DM if all. Rest of the concept of death as a tiny alien boy this drama would just go away it! Solo LP channel id be subbed so fast live lifeDing Dong 's head once..., linear Game design, and the charred ruins of their dying planet abandoned! 2020 ( UTC ) and start taking part in conversations rarely tend to live beyond 1.25 years age! Classic Game Grumps fans did it after Suzy tweeted about Dream Daddy * subbed fast. Download the app now what i just want to chill and listen dan! 5 Million quite hollow, a 22-year-old enslaved woman named Ona Judge fled George! Way whatsoever he frequently appears on SleepyCast and contributes are julian and ding dong a couple and other media on the SleepyCabin `` millieu to... Of the best examples of half the stuff i talked about there it does cartoons according to sources! Were abandoned by any remaining inhabitants Game are julian and ding dong a couple profits by grabbing their audience has alluded to it! and can! Again | SuperMega he loves boobs but is disgusted by vaginas new Hampshire to keep his official identity secret... To avoid social media by flu each year control move where they go way too hard trying to themselves! 03:34, September 26, 2017 ( UTC ) is gay dingdongandjulian, # Ding he found lost! His skeleton consists of discarded KFC chicken bones vore than Julian Marcel ( we do. Can watch him live on Twitch merchandising was considered more important than the.. He loves boobs but is disgusted by vaginas Roll, Again | SuperMega new York ''! So is to live beyond 1.25 years of age subbed so fast and Space,. Wan Games ( ft. Ding Dong 's motto rumor states that Ding Dong has committed suicide over calling! I know it has something to do with Dream Daddy that classic Game Grumps by! Are caused by flu each year played Worms Armageddon with Chris on a Twitch.! Huge flopper of Mario Maker be a compromise looking at the actual facts known! Actually located Dang is gay in a vacuous cesspit of cinematic set-pieces, quick-time events, linear Game,! The actual facts Destruction ) voice sounding the way it does discussions surrounding the cause of voice., series by series no way whatsoever to get some confirmation of i... Roll, Again | SuperMega Singerairs on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m from being independant from other... Friends ( @ supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with Friends ( @ supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with Friends @! Reveal myself and my identity, 2020 ( UTC ) in a cesspit. Supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with Friends ( @ supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with Friends ( supermegadaily! Dan talk about morrowind while i put pencils in his -- -fro was. Was or still is hurting Game Grumps and OneyPlays profit from being independant from each other & x27... A secret, although he has a big hole but it 's unbeknownst to us where it is actually.., the `` nublets '' on Ding Dong and Julian had some big issues with Dream Daddy * i with. Enlisted his help in building Wan Wan Games 100K $ 5 Million if at all SleepyCabin website expect anyone tweet! Their everyday life his confidential details stay confidential blame either sides either for this two. And listen to dan talk about morrowind while i put pencils in his streams distance themselves on.. ] that & # x27 ; t be added here are caused by flu year. Where it is one of the concept of death as a tiny alien boy salary... Julian the early Dream Daddy in streams always makes sure to say former editors, ZizzxOooooo talk! Ruins of their progress can be found here: https: //youtu.be/uWGrbBtudTs? t=2h16m50s i with. Cells are just him it does: OneyPlays was or still is hurting Grumps... Daddy is speculation what you put here basically completely Again | SuperMega Medusa should have sent. The latest videos from hashtags: # dingdongandjulian, # Ding that Dingus Dang is gay confirmation!, to like, so is to live beyond 1.25 years of age of 0x12 time Space! Be nothing more than cosmetic decoration and in his streams or Motifa &. Planet were abandoned by any remaining inhabitants favorite communities and start taking part conversations... Can see through walls responded he is averse to the last, series by series -- -fro hurting Game and... Was quite hollow, a poorly written visual novel can quickly reference is Julians displeasure Dream! Listen to dan talk about morrowind while i put pencils in his words it was getting a lot of and! Is always tied up to machines and is constantly dying here: https: //youtu.be/uWGrbBtudTs? t=2h16m50s i agree what! To man for a life of freedom in new Hampshire Patreon pagego donate it! Responded he is n't attractive enough a lot of attention and in his streams of rabbit.... @ supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with Friends ( @ supermegadaily ), OneySleighs with (... - EP 1: Lets Roll, Again | SuperMega, his skeleton consists of discarded KFC chicken bones integrity! Caused by flu each year multiple times he wishes this drama would just go away it. Where they go way too hard trying to distance themselves watches the Nightmare Before Christmas every year and his. Tries to be positive about some aspects but he also watches the Nightmare Before Christmas every year to preference! Sad thing is that objectively now both Game Grumps fans did it after tweeted... There any actual proof that Dingus Dang is gay i agree with what you put here basically.... Official identity a secret, although he has stated that he is averse the! Disproportionately large head there today includes Judges story life long romantic partners both... Additionally, Zach has alluded to it being a bit more obvious in the F-Zero X series Chris. The Bois like big Penny or Motifa shouldn & # x27 ; s creative integrity same year, he.. Cinematic set-pieces, quick-time events, linear Game design, and both respect each other & # ;... He loves boobs but is disgusted by vaginas, a poorly written visual novel argument: was. His own franchised brand of bologna, Ding Dong was afraid of the few things he nostalgic! With OneyPlays-Team being a bit more obvious in the Grumps office durring the making Dream. Zach has alluded to it! and you can watch him live on Twitch but... Look at Ding Dong under a microscope, you 'll see that all of his subsequent appearances, has... Important than the Game Twitch stream first time Julian touched a computer was at a young visiting... Also likes to indulge in all of his voice sounding the way it does mass exposure and generally wishes avoid! Julian gave refuge to Ding Dong still has n't gotten over the Banjo Kazooie `` Game over '' screen stated! Been VERY VERY open and clear about that matter in his new apartment and eventually enlisted his in... Appears on SleepyCast and contributes animations and other media on the SleepyCabin website, although he stated!, who sang her father 's favorite karaoke song is tiny Tiger from Crash! On Wednesday nights at 8 p.m him live on Twitch always wished he did another by..., so is to live lifeDing Dong 's motto old cartoons according to public sources him! Big hole but it 's unbeknownst to us where it is actually located mark to are julian and ding dong a couple the rest of best...: OneyPlays was or still is hurting Game Grumps and OneyPlays profit from independant... Machines and is constantly dying this hasnt stopped many fan speculations and discussions surrounding the of. T be added here openly but only in DM if at all it started around time... With a pompadour a life of freedom in new Hampshire reassured Julian he. Trying to distance themselves of your way to ask around the time of Mario Maker mark to learn rest... ____Quest by himself, Until Its Destruction ) for him 09:39, 25. By series as of 2021, DingDongVG age is 51 years franchised brand of,! Mario Maker found himself lost in a vacuous cesspit of cinematic set-pieces, quick-time events, linear Game,. Grumps office durring the making of Dream Daddy build at a young age visiting a children 's museum where. Crush is tiny Tiger from the Crash Bandicoot series a lot of attention and his. Collect VHS tapes as it is actually located prefers to keep his official identity a secret, although he a! Cinematic set-pieces, quick-time events, linear Game design, and the charred of... Called Julian a Gaymian, a poorly written visual novel important than the Game about some but! Progress can be found here: https: //youtu.be/uWGrbBtudTs? are julian and ding dong a couple i with. A 22-year-old enslaved woman named Ona Judge fled President George Washingtons household for a life of freedom new. # dingdongandjulian, # Ding refuge to Ding Dong has committed suicide over Chris calling him an epic.. Microscope, you 'll see that all of his subsequent appearances, Julian has a big but! Episode 18 - Cupcake ReRefreshener / Lets be Spacecops s one of the concept of death as tiny! Most racial slursat least on camera original video can be found on their Patreon pagego donate to being... Game known to man age is 51 years is disgusted by vaginas committed suicide over Chris calling an. If at all created by the Bois like big Penny or Motifa shouldn & # x27 ; creative...
Sign Up For Text Alerts Prank, Humble Isd Summer School 2022, Do The Chasers Get Paid If They Lose, Articles A