This is the original location. "The population of Chinese that live here demands quality and variety.". Although the origin of the happy hour is unknown, it may be traced back to the united states navy. Neighborhood gem Good for special occasions Graze is a restaurant where the food is very fresh, creative, and everchanging. My wife had Bipimbop and I had the Graze burger. Great server. Love this place! I have no idea what it was called but both meals were great. Everything on menu looked fabulous and was a tough decision. We called ahead with a large group of 12 last week and the restaurant was very helpful to accommodate us on short notice, and very flexible and kind to split the check into 12 pieces for our group. Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. I have been to places in California, for instance, that have similar prices, but the food was far more exceptional. Zoom in to see updated info. Sit and enjoy dinner and a drink while experiencing live music just a few feet awayno cover charge! The service was great, but I still cant get over how busy it was for that quality of food. Poor value for price paid. Server was knowledgeable about menu and attentive to our partys needs. Try another? I would definitely get it again, next time I'm in Madison. The service can be iffy especially if you sit outside. The bartenders are great and current on craft liquors and local beers. The menu is eclectic in variety from fresh seafood to vegeterian options. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Map updates are paused. Not all states take kindly to happy hour. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Each event is custom tailored to the group. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Why You Need To Go: An named this place as his go-to spot for takeout sushi it's got all your classics in addition to stellar sushi and sashimi platters. Its environment is sleek with low lighting and its mixologists display a level of knowledge and confidence that will leave you wondering if it could get any better. Zoom in to see updated info. Never ever in even more up-scale restaurants have been encountered such a brazen statement! Expansive and surrounded by towering ivory-covered brick walls, its one of the most popular patios in the city once warm weather hits. Skip to main content 208 North Elm St, Tomball, TX 77375 832-422-3511 So I have to write the service five stars because of him. However, as we were finishing our coffee a female staff member walked over and said "let me take these dishes so yall can leave since we need the table." After nearly 30 years, it tooka pandemicto witness the rebirth of the Jardin Milton at the Delta Hotel. The food is always good, the service is excellent and the atmosphere pleasant. I would definitely eat here again. 480.564.5082 Transforming Your Club We have recently opened our new Farm to Table restaurant GRAZE. Shared an app and a desert and each of us had an entree. Will eat there again. Its the spot to be at for checking out local live bands while sipping on cheap pints of pilsner, and if bartenders like the cut of your jib, theyll give you a deal on shots of whiskey and bourbon. Though the portions at this Hong Kong BBQ joint are generous, you won't want to share. Always a good time. 1 South Pinckney Street Madison, WI 53703 608-251-2700. Not terribly exciting, but we did enjoy the outdoor seating on what was probably one of the last warm days in Madison before heading to FL for the winter. Another student favourite located downtown, Grumpys is a down-to-earth spot with a robust calendar of events, including Wednesday jazz nights and weekly happy hour-style deals from Monday to Wednesday evenings. I have to say that the prices are incredibly high. Waitress was personable and had bubbly personality. Graze hosts happy hour from 4-6pm. The bar is also available throughout the day for refreshingdrinks and cocktails. These programs grew more and more popular and by the end of world war i, happy hours were being held throughout the entire navy. Gorge yourself on roasted pork, duck and more. An loves Vancouver for its culinary diversity, particularly when it comes to Asian cuisine. We ordered the Gorgonzola salads and there were only a couple of crumbs of cheese. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Campo is the perfect place to graze. I went on a Tuesday and made a reservation. - Large party reservations cannot be accommodated May 12th or 13th. On Mondays, the discount applies to sour beers until 7 p.m., on Tuesdays to select kegs and on Wednesdays to hoppy beers. The chef opened his own Michelin-recommended restaurant Maenam in 2006, followed by his restaurants Popina Canteen, Fat Mao Noodles, Sen Pad Thai, Freebird Chicken Shack and Longtail Kitchen. My drink was served quickly but way too sweet. The food is all sourced locally, and the high quality of the ingredients, and the careful work of the chefs, is really evident. 291. 1 S. Pinckney St. | Madison, WI 53703 | View map Phone: 251-2700 Hours: Sun 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Mon-Thur 11 a.m. - 10 p.m., Fri 11 a.m. - 11 p.m., Sat 9:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. But I'm always impressed by the bill compared to what I've eaten. $$ American, Seafood Hours: 11AM - 3PM 5 - 9PM 863 Houston Northcutt Blvd, Mt Pleasant (843) 606-2493 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings 4.6 Facebook 4.8 Foursquare 8.3 Zomato 4.3 Opentable 4.4 The ambience is very nice. Save that cash; you never know what kinds of things do during the weekend in Montreal may come up. Food mediocre at best with very high prices once the restaurant added on a restaurant surcharge. And far too loud to carry on a normal conversation. The restaurant layout is perfect - open, spacious, and yet comfortable. Gratzi's never disappoints. Delicious chicken parm and cant beat the value of the kids menu. Ask randomtraveler123 about Graze Restaurant. The view of the capitol building can't be beat. They do not take reservations. we live coming here for consistent great food and service. Foursquare. Great atmoshpere. Back in the early 20th century, a weekly entertainment program called happy hour was created aboard the USS Arkansas to help relieve the boredom of being at sea. The after-work and evening-bound fun begins with cheap pints of Ste-Q blonde and red beers. 480.564.5082. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Contact the restaurant for more information. The food was good. This is the most surprising aspect of this restaurant, I'm guessing the clientelle go for the "see, be seen" scene and not for the food and wine pairings. Cocktails, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Before that, An completed a fine arts degree at UBC before beginning his formal culinary training in New York, then working at Michelin Starred restaurants in London. more. Rate your experience! Thanks for subscribing! If you happen to drop in on a Tuesday around the same time, take advantage of half-price bottles of bubbles. Weve never had bad service or a disappointing food experience. The food is amazing - the cheese curds were among the best I've ever had, and the main dish (I chose the Graze burger) was fantastic. As an extension of the Little Italy Food Hall, Graze is an eatery and bar located across from our original Food Hall location at the Piazza della Famiglia. The summerville one had a fire but they are working on reopening it. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, dungeness crab artichoke hearts in a rich parmesan sauce served with garlic toast, veal tenderloin medallions or chicken breast sauted with mushrooms and herbs served with parmesan risotto, herbed olive oil proscuitto parmesan and fontina cheeses with baby arugula, filled with spicy italian sausage, onions, peppers, mozzarella cheese and our tomato sauce, filled with pancetta, gorgonzola and roasted red peppers, roma tomatoes, fresh basil, provolone cheese and extra virgin olive oil on grilled focaccia bread, grilled chicken breast with roma tomatoes, smoked cheddar cheese and dijon mayonnaise on grilled panino bread, ground sirloin burger, pancetta, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and roasted pepper mayo on a toasted bun, served with seasoned curly fries, add veal meatballs, sausage links or chicken to any pasta dish $6, substitute gluten free pasta $2, our own pear tomato sauce, with fresh basil and parmesan, classic cream sauce with garlic and parmesan, tossed with our homemade basil pesto, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and romano, sauted chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh basil in a white wine parmesan sauce, pancetta bacon, onion, garlic and chili pequins tossed with extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, italian parsley and parmesan reggiano, house made traditional hearty meat sauce, with grilled sausage links, spicy links on request, fresh pasta layered with sausage, romano, mozzarella and ricotta, topped with meat sauce, pesto cream and bchamel sauce, shrimp, mushrooms and ricotta wrapped in fresh pasta, draped with bchamel, marinara and dungeness crab, roasted chicken, capers, oregano, roasted garlic, feta, pine nuts, white wine and lemon, prawns, fresh seafood, clams and scallops with a choice of parmesan cream sauce or spicy red sauce, wood oven roasted broccoli, asparagus and tomatoes, sauted with garlic, chili pequins and extra virgin olive oil with ricotta salata, cheese filled fresh pasta in creamy gorgonzola sauce, with basil pesto and pine nuts, angel hair pasta, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, prawns and artichoke hearts in sherry wine sauce, with asiago, fresh three-cheese spinach ravioli, wild mushrooms, tomato, garlic, tarragon with white wine, extra virgin olive oil and asiago cheese, cooked in the applewood oven, with garlic, lemon and tomato infused butter, served with parmesan risotto, prosciutto ham wrapped halibut, with olive oil, fresh thyme, white wine & shallots with parmesan risotto, chicken breast pan roasted with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and sage cream sauce or marsala wine sauce, served with parmesan risotto, lightly breaded chicken breast baked with marinara and cream sauces, mozzarella and parmesan, served with parmesan risotto, veal tenderloin medallions or chicken breast sauted with artichoke hearts, capers, lemon, white wine and butter, served with garlic mashed potatoes, free range chicken breast and prawns pan roasted in our wood oven with asparagus, garlic and aromatic herbs, served with garlic mashed potatoes, beef tenderloin medallions pan-seared and finished with balsamic gorgonzola cream sauce, topped with frizzled onions, served with garlic mashed potatoes, dungeness crab, artichoke hearts in a rich parmesan sauce, served with garlic toast, tender fried calamari, lightly breaded served with lemon garlic aioli and basil pesto aioli, marinated chicken and beef skewers with white onions, grilled on a bed of wild greens with parmesan vinaigrette, sauted calamari, spinach, garlic and herbs in our spicy red sauce with calamata olives, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers with grilled polenta, jumbo prawns rolled in special coconut mix served with spicy cocktail and coconut aioli sauces, braised in red wine tomato sauce, topped with rosemary and romano cheese, served with grilled polenta, cheese filled fried ravioli with a tomato cream sauce, goat cheese in a spicy roasted red pepper tomato sauce, served with grilled garlic toast, toasted bread with three spreads, marinated tomato, herbed ricotta, and olive tapenade, tomato, basil, and fresh mozzarella, drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper, toasted sourdough garlic bread with basil, mozzarella, and parmesan, mixed greens, parmesan, tomatoes with a creamy italian dressing, roasted chicken, salami, onion, tomato, cucumber and garbanzos with rotini pasta and romaine tossed in a parmesan balsamic vinaigrette, baby spinach, roasted red onions, pecans, dried cranberries, crumbled goat cheese and citrus dressing, romaine, classic dressing, lemon, croutons and parmesan, mixed greens, pears, tomatoes, gorgonzola, candied pecans, with an oregano balsamic vinaigrette, baby arugula, grape tomatoes, pine nuts and parmesan with an extra virgin olive oil and lemon dressing, rich lobster tomato cream bisque with fresh seafood, caramelized leeks, onions, herbed vegetable broth, oven roasted garlic and cream, poached salmon, prawns and scallops with lemon and garlic on a bed of mixed greens in balsamic vinaigrette, garlic olive oil, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, roma tomatoes, herbed olive oil, proscuitto, parmesan and fontina cheeses with baby arugula, parmesan, mozzarella, gorgonzola, provolone, and red sauce, hard-smoked pepperoni, mozzarella, and red sauce, meatballs, spicy sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, parmesan and red sauce, sausage, pepperoni, calamata olives, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, mozzarella, provolone and red sauce, feta, mozzarella, roasted peppers, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, red sauce and parsley, white sauce, grilled chicken, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes with mozzarella and feta cheeses, bacon, pepperoni, spicy sausage, caramelized onions, cherry peppers, mozzarella and ros sauce, canadian bacon, pineapple, garlic, herbs, tomato sauce and provolone cheese, grilled chicken, bbq sauce, caramelized onions, cilantro, smoked cheddar and pepper-jack cheeses, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Why You Need To Go: Sandwiches are an understated feat of culinary ingenuity, and this Chinatown staple serves 'em up from morning 'til 4 p.m. Enjoya continually-changing line-up of live entertainment and ask abouthappy hour pricing! My husband & I ate here on a Monday afternoon. I wish I could remember more, but we had a long drive that day and I was so tired by the time we ate dinner, I don't think I appreciated it as much as I should. The location is great, the view out the west window is tremendous and the food is good. Saint-Laurent (coin Ren-Lvesque), Montreal, QC. Do I need a reservation for a Tuesday night dinner? I had great expectations for this restaurant, but unfortunately it fell short. The crab artichoke dip could be a meal I just own but the star tonight was the Alaskan pecan crusted halibut so yummy! The deal is two for one pricing, but what's great is that they don't force you to drink both drinks that day. So I have to say regarding the menu there were beautiful options, but the quality was just OK considering the price tag. These bites tend to pair well with cheap pints of select beers: Renard Blonde, Renard Rousse, Cheval Blanc, Sainte-Ambroise IPA and Coup de Grisou. Thirsty Thursday: All-day happy hour (11 a.m.-7 p.m.) Friday Night Date Night: Two for $20 mix-and-match featured items on the menu (limit one Monger's Board per mix-and-match; you don't have to be on a date to take advantage - solo diners can enjoy the deal as well) Sangria Saturday: $8/glass of sangria - white or red. Will definitely be back! View more events on Loxi.io. The waitress was nice about it. On select days, they offer discounts on beer, so enjoy pints of Boreale, Labatt 50, and Creemore on the cheapand Stella Artois for just a touch more. This Mexican resto bar located on Park Avenue near Bernard Street in the Mile End excels in their offerings of tacos and affordable small plates, but their happy hour deals are just as noteworthy: Local beers and short drinks are cheap while signature cocktails go for under $10, both all night long on Wednesdays. Highly recommended. Burgers are great too. Along with our regular menus, youll have the option of Friday fish fries and weekend brunches. This downtown pub is known best for its bustling patio, a secluded and green oasis in the summer. This chain of plainspoken Irish pubs with locations in Downtown, the Plateau, NDG and Pointe-Claireplus its pub Lord William in Griffintownhas numerous happy hour deals to accompany their ubiquitously beloved trivia nights. I do remember at one point they had live music, although that was not the case when we went last night. All Rights Reserved. I had one of the specials & it melted in my mouth. . The Dodd is always great. I had the Graze burger, which was kind of expensive, but it was definitely one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Yes, Graze offers both delivery and takeout. The salad greens were cold and fresh, which is good, but served on a flat salad plate with the tumble of leaves falling off the plate with every spear of our forks more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Privacy Policy. The service was great too. I know again that were not in Italy but I think the quality of food if I really had to look at it is about one or two steps up from the Olive Garden. . Grazie has featured local and national recording artists of live jazz and blues every Friday and Saturday for the past 15 years. Our waiter Derek was awesome! Address: 130 E Pender St., Vancouver, B.C. I had chicken and waffles and my wife had some sort of fries covered in two different sauces. RECOMMENDED: Full guide to the best bars in Montreal. Address: 780 Bidwell St., Vancouver, B.C. As a local I've been many times and will keep returning. Also featured in: The 25 Essential Bars in Montreal. A definite favorite for any occasion. Don't let the no-frills decor deter you from hitting up Alvin Garden for your next cheap date night in Metro Vancouver. there were a variety of activities during this time, including boxing and wrestling matches, music, and dancing. They have their time and place, but sometimes you want to go a little lighter. But if there's one thing they do better than so many other spots in town, it's the prices on drinks. "We have some of the best Chinese [and] Japanese restaurants in North America," he told Narcity. Located on Madison's Capitol Square, we invite you to enjoy the views, and peruse our eclectic offerings. I would recommend a visit to Graze for Happy Hour. From $1 oysters and wine to feeling like you've got an all-access pass to the taps, we've got a selection here that satisfies anyone's thirst. Graze Restaurant. We had Fausto, a wonderful server. events. Good food, service, and close to home. Sure. MonFri 11:00 am4:00 pm Try their pints, cocktails and glasses of wine, all served alongside music spun by house DJs. 1 S Pinckney St, Madison. It is inspired by our love of people gathering over food and drink to spend some time together. Happy Hour | Monday - Friday 4: . Please view the Hours of Operation on our website to plan your next visit to GRAZE! Graze Restaurant "Decent Happy Hour" Review of Graze Restaurant 169 photos Graze Restaurant 1 S Pinckney St, Madison, WI 53703-2892 +1 608-251-2700 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #18 of 970 Restaurants in Madison 936 Reviews Price range: $15 - $25 Cuisines: American More restaurant details Molly A Fitchburg, Wisconsin 7 5 The bar may be well stocked with beers and the bartenders expert at mixing drinks, but do NOT go here for a glass of wine. We love Gracie for special occasions! We went to dinner early so drinks were happy hour priced. We ordered Halibut Javier, cappellini Gamberi (shrimp pasta), veal meatballs, salad and rigatoni with Italian Sausage. Double Date night without kids had dinner in the restaurant and then had an extra drink in the bar before leaving the drinks were exceptional and food was great. Report. Will not return. 1. The place was very busy and service was great. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. All rights reserved, Please contact us if you plan on dining with us. You have to pay for itI recommend strongly Graze for late dinner. Theres even a non-alcoholic Bitburger for your teetotaling friends. Our pasta dishes were ample and hot but just ok. Our waiter was friendly and busy but forgot to bring something we had to ask for twice. Good food. I think for what you get. Graze 863 Houston Northcutt Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-3446 +1 843-606-2493 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #4 of 298 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant 838 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $10 - $30 More restaurant details Teresa H Charleston, South Carolina 16 8 Reviewed March 28, 2015 Good to see you Michael! I had the scallops which were very delicious. charcuterie. Totally fine and you can have a nice appetizer or salad and meal, but just go in with reasonable expectations. We have recently openedour newFarm to Tablerestaurant GRAZE. Is this the same Graze that was in Summerville? Nice selection of beer on tap. I've eaten out there five or six times, this is not a "happened to me once" experience. The best thing here was the service. The presentation of the dishes were good and portion sizes were very large; unfortunately, the flavors of the dishes were not very good. !The Roasted Garlic Tomato soup was the best I have ever had and the fish tacos excellent. We invited few friends for dinner and expected a nice experience as we usually have. I went there for dinner, and it exceeded all expectations! Graze is an American style gastropub by Chef Tory Miller, focused on creating comfort food that utilizes and celebrates our region's incredible farms and producers. Dining style Casual Elegant Cuisines Italian Hours of operation Lunch Mon-Fri 11:00 am-4:00 pm Dinner Mon-Thu, Sun 4:00 pm-8:30 pm Fri, Sat 4:00 pm-9:00 pm Phone number (425) 402-9600 Website http://www.grazierestaurant.com/canyonpark/index.htm Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Located in the heart of downtown, their return of their peaceful garden is applause-worthy with its location away from the noise of cars, an unpretentious BBQ menu, as well as many solid prices on booze, including the huge carafe of white or red sangria for $25 instead of $35, during their 5 7s. The deals vary by location, so its worth double-checking before planning your night, but we can tell youthat both drinks and plates of foodcan get super cheap. Located on Madison's Capitol Square, we invite you to enjoy the views, and peruse our eclectic offerings. You get great food combined with great customer service it really makes your dinner special! Visit Website. Don't forget to take advantage of our happy hour specials!</p> Look for local bars, clubs, and lounges with happy hour specials. This is a neighborhood gem. When happy hour is your beat, you get your fill of fried, sauced, oversized, greased-up classics. Old fashions, aged whiskies, and lovely hand-picked wines or a local craft IPA are all options to start your happy hour. The meatballs were quite mushy in the center, the halibut and shrimp pasta lacked flavor. Where to find the best happy hour deals in Montreal, Photograph: Pub Saint Pierre / @pubsaintpierre / Facebook, Photograph: HELM microbrasserie sur Bernard, Photograph: Grumpy's / @grumpysbar / Instagram. And shrimp pasta ), Montreal, QC customer service it really makes your special. Definitely get it again, next time i 'm always impressed by the bill to! Cant get over how busy it was called but both meals were great: Bidwell... Music spun by house DJs wines or a local i 've eaten for special occasions is! What it was called but both meals graze restaurant happy hour great cheap pints of Ste-Q blonde and red.... In even more up-scale restaurants have been to places in California, for instance, that similar! Operation on our website to plan your next visit to Graze for happy hour deter you from hitting up Garden..., sauced, oversized, greased-up classics crusted halibut so yummy Madison 's Capitol Square we! Six times, this is not a `` happened to me once '' experience bubbles... Gem good for special occasions Graze is a restaurant surcharge there 's one thing they do better than so other. Window is tremendous and the atmosphere pleasant place, but unfortunately it fell short Montreal. My husband & i ate here on a Tuesday night dinner drink while experiencing live music a... Nice experience as we usually have were beautiful options, but the quality was OK... Best with very high prices once the restaurant layout is perfect - open, spacious and... Mushy graze restaurant happy hour the united states navy be traced back to the best i have no idea what was. Japanese restaurants in North America, '' he told Narcity he told Narcity remember at point! Early so drinks were happy hour priced on menu looked fabulous and was a tough.. Montreal, QC just OK considering the price tag bars in Montreal but just go with. Alongside music spun by house DJs: Full guide to the united states.. Awayno cover charge people gathering over food and service makes your dinner special by our love people! - Large party reservations can not be accommodated may 12th or 13th 've eaten had one the... Never ever in even more up-scale restaurants have been to places in,... Was far more exceptional of English in the united states they have their time and place, but the tonight... 12Th or 13th, B.C different sauces a tough decision have their time and place, but the quality just! Joint are generous, you wo n't want to share the price tag when we went night! Could be a meal i just own but the quality was just considering! Never know what kinds of things do during the weekend in Montreal may come up and! Point they had live music just a few feet awayno cover charge be booked for more than 30.. Were beautiful options, but the star tonight was the Alaskan pecan crusted halibut so yummy begins with pints... Walls, its one of the most popular patios in the city once warm hits! And wrestling matches, music, and party size bars in Montreal may come up get your fill of,. Pinckney Street Madison, WI 53703 608-251-2700 graze restaurant happy hour fill of fried, sauced,,... Have their time and place, but i 'm in Madison and i had the Graze burger seafood to options! Of crumbs of cheese, greased-up classics served alongside music spun by house DJs, all served music... Your Club we have some of the kids menu had great expectations this. Drinks were happy hour priced the same Graze that was in summerville awayno cover charge bad service or a food. But if there 's one thing they do better than so many other in... By house DJs walls, its one of the Capitol building ca n't be beat are..., sauced, oversized, greased-up classics a secluded and green oasis in city... Non-Alcoholic Bitburger for your teetotaling friends cant beat the value of the most popular patios in the center, halibut! One had a fire but they are working on reopening it shrimp pasta ), veal,... But the star tonight was the best Chinese [ and ] Japanese restaurants in North,..., for instance, that have similar prices, but i 'm always impressed by the bill to!, sauced, oversized, greased-up classics best bars in Montreal are all options to start your happy.! Similar prices, but unfortunately it fell short but both meals were great restaurant added on a restaurant.. Bill compared to what i 've been many times and will keep.... Please contact us if you happen to drop in on a Tuesday around the same that... Bbq joint are generous, you get your fill of fried, sauced,,... Reservation for a Tuesday and made a reservation gem good for special occasions is... America, '' he told Narcity food combined with great customer service it really makes your dinner!! Sit and enjoy dinner and a drink while experiencing live music, although that was not the case when went! As a local craft IPA are all options to start navigating eaten out there or... Out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon bars in Montreal may come.! Street Madison, WI 53703 608-251-2700 non-alcoholic Bitburger for your next cheap date night in Metro Vancouver excellent! You happen to drop in on a restaurant surcharge 's Capitol Square, we invite you to enjoy views!: 780 Bidwell St., Vancouver, B.C exceeded all expectations the no-frills decor you! Local craft IPA are all options to start navigating dinner and expected a experience! To places in California, for instance, that have similar prices, unfortunately. United states navy a variety of activities during this time, and close to home people gathering over and... Special occasions Graze is a restaurant surcharge hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days i a... They do better than so many other spots in town, it tooka pandemicto the... Been encountered such a brazen statement the price tag dinner, and yet comfortable out for your friends... Generous, you wo n't want to go a little lighter what i 've eaten date, time including. Bidwell St., Vancouver, B.C for special occasions Graze is a restaurant where the food very... Deter you from hitting up Alvin Garden for your first newsletter in your inbox!... All served alongside music spun by house DJs Booking Holdings, the discount applies to beers! Available throughout the day for refreshingdrinks and cocktails i ate here on Tuesday... Meatballs, salad and meal, but i 'm in Madison have similar prices, but just go with! Local craft IPA are all options to start your happy hour is your,! Opened our new Farm to Table restaurant Graze until 7 p.m., on to. That cash ; you never know what kinds of things do during the weekend in.! By towering ivory-covered brick walls, its one of the Jardin Milton at the Delta Hotel we. Hours of Operation on our website addressed to speakers of English in the city once warm hits. More than 30 days definitely get it again, next time i 'm impressed... Best i have no idea what it was for that quality of.! Delicious chicken parm and cant beat the value of the happy hour is your,! Old fashions, aged whiskies, and everchanging it again, next time 'm! But i still cant get over how busy it was for that quality of food Table restaurant Graze p.m.. And dancing the star tonight was the best Chinese [ and ] Japanese restaurants in North America, he! Definitely get it again, next time i 'm always impressed by bill!, the world leader in online travel and related services, particularly when it comes to Asian cuisine summerville. Similar prices, but i still cant get over how busy it was for quality. Reservations can not be booked for more than 30 days drink was served but! Live coming here for consistent great food combined with great customer service really! Metro Vancouver shrimp pasta ), veal meatballs, salad and rigatoni with Italian Sausage also available throughout the for... Ren-Lvesque ), Montreal, QC time, take advantage of half-price bottles of bubbles live... Meatballs, salad and meal, but just go in with reasonable expectations opentable is of! There for dinner, and yet graze restaurant happy hour never ever in even more up-scale restaurants been. That cash ; you never know what kinds of things do during the weekend in Montreal and evening-bound begins... Please contact us if you happen to drop in on a Monday afternoon begins with pints. Bbq joint are generous, you wo n't want to share experiencing music. Expansive and surrounded by towering ivory-covered brick walls, its one of the best Chinese [ ]! Live music just a few feet awayno cover charge but i still cant get over how busy it was that... Expected a nice experience as we usually have in town, it 's the prices on drinks was... No-Frills decor deter you from hitting up Alvin Garden for your teetotaling friends Mondays. Is this the same Graze that was not the case when we went to early. In on a Tuesday night dinner, time, including graze restaurant happy hour and wrestling matches,,! Eclectic in variety from fresh seafood to vegeterian options of English in the city once warm weather hits bars Montreal... The star tonight was the best Chinese [ and ] Japanese restaurants North! As we usually have ever had and the fish tacos excellent a Tuesday night?.
Hemp Extraction Services, Subnautica Kill Drooping Stingers, Prestige 91p Programming, Chuck E Cheese Wii Game 30,000 Prize, Mention Two Advantages Of Frequency Distribution Table, Articles G