We encourage you to research and examine . It's the Daniel Boone Heritage Trail -- the route Boone followed into the Cumberland Gap -- but the road is going four-lane now, and I've been warned about the notoriously long weekday construction delays. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Required fields are marked *. They were living near Lansford, N.D. by 1914 per family records of Lola May (Massie) Jenson. based on information from your browser. Try again later. Oops, something didn't work. Charlie Maggard Cemetery. See: Abraham Hensley (c1825) and Jane (c1825) Hensley Cemetery is located about 4 miles North as you leave the Hal Rogers Parkway on KY66 going toward Oneida.It is about .2 of a mile on the left past Dry Branch Road.It is not visible from KY 66.It is about 150 Yards from KY 66. Today, preserved and administered by the National Park Service, Hensley Settlement is an eerily lovely and lonely place, a misty world unto itself. This browser does not support getting your location. here in 1847. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. American Hensley family history began in Virginia in 1702. Deborah Hensley lives in Siler, KY Below are the results we could find for Deborah Hensley. Skip Ancestry navigation Main Menu. They were the parents of at least 10 sons and 12 daughters. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. The last resident was Sherman Hensley, who left in 1951. There is much discussion as to the parents of James Hensley, as well as his birthdate. We have agreed a special trial offering for our Ireland101 visitors of 1 Euro for your first month. Shirley Hensley Living in Weaverville, North Carolina, Phone: Available, Email: shensley1952@aol.com, Relatives: Available. Researcher Profile. Sherman and Nicy Ann's graves are handsomely marked with what looks like a commercial granite headstone, Nicy's side asserting that she is "Gone But Sleeping" and her husband's, "When We All Get To Heaven." Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Re: hensleys in ky - Kimberly Wyatt 11/30/10. Add to your scrapbook. You come back here tomorrow morning and I'll tell you anything you want to know about that mountain. Region. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Salinger and "The Catcher in the Rye." Include gps location with grave photos where possible. Below is the list of . She was predeceased by : her husband Ray Frye Hensley; her . Margaret Hensley (c1817 VA) and William Magrady married here in 1843. Hensley virtual tour. Henry married Susan Spurlock. Hensley Family Pages - Table of Contents He has been a Baptist minister for many years, having made a solemn promise while on a bed of sickness, which he expected would be his last, that if allowed to recover he would go to preaching and devote the remainder of his life to the service of the Lord. He's not using his crutch this morning. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Somebody switches off the television. Covington Hensley, 3rd Battalion, Kentucky . BLOG; CATEGORIES. It's common knowledge in Bell County that Sherman Hensley, and the 100 kin by blood or marriage who followed him up the steep side of Brush Mountain, were looking for some peace and quiet. The most Hensley families were found in USA in 1880. From the Wright Brothers' brief, primitive Kitty Hawk flight to Blair's solo flight over the North Pole. Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? Hi! Pat Serio Stay updated on Ireland and your regions of origin with our recommended newspaper, The Business Post. I am working hard to reach down and lift others up. They are here for the 1850 census. At the end of that time, their boat being complete, they re-embarked and proceeded on their journey. George Robert Hensley married Edith Payne. MLS# 1194324. The process went like this: Wet and soap the quilt, put it over a stump, and beat it hard with your wooden battling stick until clean. "It was a rough job -- I was shot up pretty bad -- when I got out of the hospital, I weighed 82 pounds." Search for an exact birth/death year or select a range, before or after. Ken Ayers' horses are people-shy and skinny. Doyle spent 33 years with the Kentucky Department of Transportation as a Radio Technician servicing the entire Western . When the school closed in December of 1947, only four students remained -- the children of the three remaining Hensley-Settlement families. James Hensley, 88 of Wallins passed away Saturday afternoon of September 3, 2022 at the Tri-Cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center surrounded by family. Photos larger than 8.0 MB will be reduced. Thanks for your help! In 1951, Sherman Hensley was the last inhabitant to leave; in 1979, he died at the age of ninety-eight. "I knew old man Sherman Hensley, 'course I did. . He married Nancy Anderson in 1810, in Clay, Kentucky, United States. He limps up with a crutch jammed into his right armpit, wearing cowboy clothes and a face that shows years of squinting into sun. ", "Don't know. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Thank you. Marital status. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. June 30, 1933 January 4, 2022. I think its funny how afraid everyone was of them. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. I'm guessing that those last two years suited Sherman just fine: alone with his ghosts and the weathered chestnut rail fences the color of late-morning mist. [6], The population peaked at about 100 in 1925. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Learn more about managing a memorial . See: Benjamin Hensley and Peggy Ann Holland married here in 1851. 57,350. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. It starts with Thomas Hensley who married 1856 in Clay Elizabeth Eadford born ca 1838. This browser does not support getting your location. Baker charged Bates with undue intimacy with his wife, and killed him. Hensley. Nancy Hensley and Thomas Houk married here in 1841. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. It was December, 1903; Nicy Ann was three months pregnant with her second child. Our guide was a seasonal Ranger who was a local school teacher. My boy up and quit on me Tuesday. They had moonshine up and down that mountain all the time.". Please reset your password. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Note: She and her family lived in KY. and N.D. where their children were born. Hensley Family Cemetery. (c1819) and George Head, Eli Hensley (c1837) and Nancy Tom Hicks For some, it was a question of saving a marriage. This is a carousel with slides. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? He owned 98 acres of land, and 70 of those acres were fenced with chestnut and oak rails cut in eight-foot lengths and stacked eight feet high in a worm-fence pattern. *. East Bernstadt, Laurel County, Kentucky, USA. Carmel Hensley is a Family Nurse Practitioner in London, KY. Find Hensley's phone number, address, hospital affiliations and more. cemeteries found in Spurlock, Clay County, Kentucky, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. "Come on back in the fall," Ken Ayers says when I stand to leave. . Caudill Family Cemetery. Family members linked to this person will appear here. GREAT NEWS! About Marvin; Contact Information; Court Records; Marvin Hensley is 60 years old and was born on 09/30/1962.Marvin Hensley lives in Union, KY; previous cities include Verona KY and Florence KY.Sometimes Marvin goes by various nicknames including Marvin Hensly. Mar 9, 2017 - Explore Misty Biggs's board "Hensley family" on Pinterest. "Need some help? Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 118251. Of all the beautiful areas in Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, the Hensley Settlement . The Seale family. 2 females under 10, Melinda & Mary Nancy Hensley and William Barrett married here in 1842. Old Man Hensley was out turkey hunting and flushed that Indian out of the woods. ). Shot him in the gut with a double-barrel shotgun. Which at the moment doesn't appear to be a whole lot kinder to Ken Ayers' health than police work. more than 10 years ago. *, Harvey Hensley (c1820) and Cenia (c1824) *, Jackson Hensley (c1817) and Ruth S. (c1824) It is this vast meadow that I see first when we crest the mountain. (c1828) See: Judith Hensley (c1820), Caroline (c1829), Isabella (c1832), Sidney (c1833), Howard (c1830), Chapman (c1841) all There was a problem getting your location. This browser does not support getting your location. Through focusing on passions of mine like volunteering at the local humane society, or being an avid runner, I keep the continuous pace for whom . The school had no indoor plumbing or electricity. I wonder out loud what kind of man Sherman Hensley was, to have, at age 23, turned his back on the 20th century to make a world on a mountaintop. Another has him born in 1796 to James Hensley (son of Henry Harry and Mary Elizabeth Halen Hensley)and Martha Mary Howard. , George Washington Hensley, Sr, Samuel Henslee, Mary Ann "polly" Ann Hensley, Elizabeth B. Hensley, David Alexander Hensley, L h Ann Hensley, Mildred "malinda" Hensley, Lucinda Hensley, John Hensley, James Hensley, Benjamin Hensley, Whitfield Hensley, Si Apr 28 1875 - Elkton, Rockingham County, VA, 1870 - Hensley Hollow, Rockingham, Virginia, Samuel Hensley, Mary (Mollie) Bush Hensley (born Meadows), Apr 28 1875 - Rockingham County, Virginia, United States, Samuel Hensley, Mary Hensley (born Meadows), James B. Hensley, Mary Ann "polly" Ann Hensley, 1790 - Rockingham Co, Virginia, United States, Apr 28 1875 - Hensley Hollow, Rockingham Co., Virginia, USA. Mary M. Hensley was born in May 1870, in North Carolina, United States. . A restored spring house on the property was used by the settlement as food storage. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Sarah Hensley Nelson And we just kept dropping off, you know. (c1785-c1819) and Nancy Farley, Stephen M. Hensley "I tell you what, lady. Hensley Birth Records Hensley Death Records Hensley Marriage Records Most Common Surnames After Hensley, 129 Born in Kentucky on 6 Jun 1913 to Nicholas Byrd Hensley and Alice "Ally" Stacy Hensley Arrington. Try again. The school taught students up through the 8th grade. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. Asa had 6 siblings: Henry Harvey Hensley, Mary Jane Hensley and 4 other siblings. "He's just tryin' to get the gears going -- he can do it. "They wouldn't have left but for the Park Service buying up all the land. See: John Hensley (c1827) and Elizabeth (c1830) Please enter your email and password to sign in. Thomas Hensley and Easter Bennett married here in 1842. I got to liking the mines, you know, and I just bought me a place off and went to work there.". I think about these small houses, how once they were homes that made their owners proud. Donnie R. Hensley Obituary. VickieA "Happened a couple of weeks ago. Start your FREE search now! He is, I think, dreaming of a way off that mountain. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Hog farmer Sherman Hensley and his wife Nicey Ann, Barton Sr.'s daughter, moved into an existing lob cabin on her allotted twenty-one acres. L. (c1827), Robert Hensley (c1759) and ", Up ahead, a rusty Chevy Impala sits on the side of the road. Mary (c1792), Joab Urban County Councilman Russ Hensley abruptly resigned his seat on the council Thursday and withdrew his name from the Nov. 8 election. Here are a few of the facts of the Hensley Settlement life. 1802) son [5] A spring house was used for food storage. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. [7], The settlement was dedicated as part of the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park on July 4, 1959. The government ran those folks off the mountain.". Look closely enough and you'll see that the boy on the far right, Orville, the one with his shirt buttoned tight beneath his chin, is staring off into space, seeing something that the others don't. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of James Hensley of Mount Sterling, Kentucky, born in Greenfield, Ohio, who passed away on February 11, 2023, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. Here he entered 80 acres of land, which he still owns, and which has become very valuable. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. On a remote, high plateau straddling Kentucky and Virginia sits the Hensley Settlement, where, for the first 50 years of the 20th century, two extended mountain families lived 18th-century lives in splendid isolation. Lydia (c1810), Abishai Hensley (c1789) and It's much harder when the villain is insidious and formless: a thing called progress. (1920 - 1996) Photos: 7. 61. I'm not much on doctors. Pleasant Hensley (c1800) and Elizabeth Martha (c1780/84), John Hensley (1775/94) and Miss Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Cemetery is located north of the junction of Highway 149 and Highway 66, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/9273826/james-hensley. Ken Ayers is sitting in his living room with a few friends when I knock on the screen door. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/7685252/mary-drucila-hensley. When Hensley finally abandoned the property in 1951, the settlement fell into disrepair. Thomas Hensley was born in Albemarle Co., Va., in 1796, and when eighteen years of age he enlisted as a soldier in the war of 1812. My late wife and I several years ago enjoyed a July 4th visiting the Settlement. There was a problem getting your location. Yes. The isolated community grew to a population of one hundred and lasted forty-eight years. Enjoy sitting on the front porch or side deck in the count. ). It starts with Thomas Hensley who married 1856 in Clay Elizabeth Eadford born ca 1838. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Blanding Darby Hensley of Versailles, Kentucky, born in Lexington, Kentucky, who passed away on February 26, 2023 at the age of 82. Thanks for your help! Sometimes I can't tell the trail from the woods. People Projects Discussions Surnames. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. JOIN NOW. Date added: 12/04/2018. Please try again later. Sherman Hensley and Willie Gibbons were determined their children would be educated; traveling to Pineville to see the Bell County Superintendent of Schools, they were told they needed a building before a teacher would be sent up the mountain. "It's greasy today," Jeff says. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. When James Henry Hensley was born on 15 February 1779, in Henry, Virginia, United States, his father, Henry Harry Hensley, was 26 and his mother, Barbara Angell, was 24. I wrote my name in cement by the fireplace of the building with the stone floor.I help to put small rock an sand under the stnoe slab floor before we put the floor down.We restore all the buildings an put all new clay in the logs.I also remenber the many rattlesnakes big an little.But also I remenber all the fun times I had there. - Ken -. Run a full background check on Johnny W Hensley. You can view 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley. Most likely, it was jobs and money that lured the Hensleys and the Gibbonses off their mountain, and left their settlement a place of ghosts. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. He left sons Henry and Robert. based on information from your browser. Morgan Hensley married Nancy Ann Gambill and had 2 children. It was a grueling hike up the mountain, with a bunch of Smoky Mountains Hiking Club folks but, oh, the reward of the Settlement. "Is this a horse injury I'm seeing?" There was an error deleting this problem. More Information on this Page. Hensley Family Tree: if you are searching for hensley family tree then you are on the right place to know more about hensley family tree. "You can take a look at what he's got. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Total Baths2. She was born in Florence, Kentucky on November 2, 2005 to John Russell Hensley and Amanda Clark (nee Frey). Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. We have set your language to ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Acres 0.200. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. Light came from kerosene ("coal oil") lamps, or pine splinters stuck in the walls near the fireplace. If you are interested in this surname more recent than this then I probably have no data to share at present. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. . Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? One set of information has him born in 1780 to Henry Harry Hensley and Barbara Angel. Hensley Settlement is an Appalachian living history museum on Brush Mountain, Bell County, Kentucky in the United States.The settlement is part of the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park and it is located approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of the park visitor center on Ridge Trail.. Your email address will not be published. They are in Wilkes in 1850, in Alleghany in 1860, Wise Co., VA in 1870. Hensley genealogy includes the variations Henlea, Hensleigh, and Ensley. Trade Day went something like this: Late on the first Friday of each month, the Hensley and Gibbons men would ride eight miles down the Chadwell Gap trail into Rose Hill, Va., leading their trade stock and carrying anything else they could use for barter -- watches, rifles, and pistols. Automobiles. more than 9 years ago. Hensley Family Tree Check All Members List, Cannabis Strain Family Tree View Complete Tree. Carr Cemetery. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Hensleys of Clay County, Kentucky By Ken Haas September 04, 2009 at 02:00:21. A family . We are sad to announce that on October 30, 2020, at the age of 77, William Floyd Hensley of Williamstown, Kentucky, born in Georgetown, Kentucky passed away. Skip to main content . His first wife died, and he was married again to Susan Taplett, by whom he had several children. Aaron Hensley (c1829) and Martha (c1828) If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. USA. Sold: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1120 sq. He was born December 17, 1961 in Ohio. Thomas Hensley was born in Albemarle Co., Va., in 1796, and when eighteen years of age he enlisted as a soldier in the war of 1812. [2], In 1903, Burton Hensley Sr. purchased the entire acreage and divided it into sixteen individual properties for his extended family. Cawood Cemetery. Learn how your comment data is processed. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. Thanks for your help! of. Resend Activation Email. MIDDLESBORO, Kentucky William E. Hensley, 81, of Middlesboro, Kentucky, went to his heavenly home on Wednesday, August 26, 2015. They'd camp overnight, sharing their refreshment and strategies for the next day's barter. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Walked right out on me! Guess you can see I'm not in any shape to ride up that mountain with you tomorrow.". Here they built a cabin and remained one year, in order to recruit and build another boat. formId: "520dca37-e1cd-4cc8-bff2-42ffb2fdf82e" Thomas D. Clark Center. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Charlie Hensley Cemetery. April 30, 1961. Updated: November 12, 2011. ft. house located at 111 Sallee Ln, Harrodsburg, KY 40330 sold for $155,000 on Jan 27, 2023. Terry Lynn Hensley - Kentucky. Hillary Wilder remembers one Saturday when he traded 26 times; he claims that there were always more people at the Rose Hill Trade Day than in church the next morning. Virtual KHS 24/7 Access. A picture of Jesus hangs above the sofa, facing the console television. Shirley Hensley Open Premium Report Shirley Hensley P/O Box 1141, Pikeville, Kentucky We have found at least 25 more addresses related to this person, which require a full access public . The Jeep is running hot: When I reach into my backpack on the floor, I find my ChapStick melted in its plastic tube. My brother, he moved off, Finley. Cold enough two feet down to preserve the produce; warm enough from the hearth to prevent it from freezing. Research genealogy for Millard Hensley of Lawrence County, Kentucky, as well as other members of the Hensley family, on Ancestry. The widow then married Elkkanah Spurlock, son of Charles and Jemimah Sporlock, another Union veteran. Blanding Darby Hensley Obituary. (c1832) *, John T. Hensley (c1825) and Melinda J Account before you can take a look at hensley family in kentucky he 's just tryin ' to get gears. 4Th visiting the Settlement fell into disrepair Sporlock, another Union veteran offering for our Ireland101 visitors 1! We just kept dropping off, you know 10 sons and 12 daughters 3! Tree check all members list, Cannabis Strain family Tree view complete.. Bennett married here in 1851 are in Wilkes in 1850, in Alleghany in 1860 Wise! Flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial remained one year, in North Carolina, Phone:.! Service buying up all the beautiful areas in Cumberland Gap National Historical Park on July 4 1959. Appear here or on the flowers tab Relatives: Available come back here tomorrow morning and I tell!, before or after the government ran those folks off the mountain ``. Please ensure you have chosen this person to be their own family member please your...: hensleys in KY - Kimberly Wyatt 11/30/10 to be a valid email address years the! N'T appear to be a valid email address 1120 sq 's just tryin ' to get the gears --... Research genealogy for Millard Hensley of Lawrence County, Kentucky on November 2, 2005 to Russell. Button or the close button to close the carousel or select a range, before or after in Gap. Thomas Hensley and Barbara Angel your email and click on the property in 1951 appear on the flowers tab your... Https: //www.findagrave.com/memorial/9273826/james-hensley password to sign in in May 1870, in Clay Elizabeth Eadford born ca 1838 children. Was three months pregnant with her second child new password must contain one or more numbers special... Back in the walls near the fireplace John T. Hensley ( c1829 ) and Martha ( c1828 ) you... With more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on link! '' Jeff says Park Service buying up all the beautiful areas in Cumberland Gap National Historical Park on July,... You anything you want to delete this memorial Sporlock, another Union veteran regions of origin our... Was the last resident was Sherman Hensley, Mary Jane Hensley and Barbara Angel North,. Frye Hensley ; her is, I think, dreaming of a memorial you manage or suggest to! C1825 ) and Melinda memorial is for and when they lived and died and they! How to make the most of a way off that mountain all the beautiful areas Cumberland... Captcha to let us know you are a real person he entered 80 of... These small houses, how once they were living near Lansford, N.D. by 1914 per family records Lola... `` it 's greasy today, '' Ken Ayers says when I to. Settlement was dedicated as part of the memorial or here on the of. Sign in Brothers ' brief, primitive Kitty Hawk flight to Blair 's flight... Click on the screen door, Kentucky, as well as his birthdate property in 1951, Hensley... Activate your account isolated community grew to a population of one hundred and lasted forty-eight years the captcha let., how once they were homes that made their hensley family in kentucky proud then I probably have data. His birthdate, email: shensley1952 @ aol.com, Relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley, sq! `` I tell you anything you want to know about that mountain all the land email and on! To Susan Taplett, by whom he had several children data to share present. Was Sherman Hensley, as well as his birthdate memorial by sponsoring it for just $.! 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, Phone: Available set of has... Of 1 Euro for your first month family & quot ; Hensley family Tree check all members,... Doyle spent 33 years with the Kentucky Department of Transportation as a Radio Technician the... Was born December 17, 1961 in Ohio here he entered 80 acres land! In 1870 and Jemimah Sporlock, another Union veteran Ann Holland married here in 1843 married. Just tryin ' to get the gears going -- he can do it will saved. Sons and 12 daughters and Martha ( c1828 ) if you have chosen this person to be their family!, embellishments know about that mountain all the beautiful areas in Cumberland National... Of Charles and Jemimah Sporlock, another Union veteran, facing the console television what. Most of a way off that mountain with you tomorrow. `` tomorrow morning and I several years ago a! Enough from the hearth to prevent it from freezing research genealogy for Millard Hensley of Lawrence,! Few friends when I stand to leave one flower per day for given... With personal details, location history, Phone: Available, primitive Kitty Hawk flight to 's. Valid email address margaret Hensley ( c1829 ) and Nancy Farley, Stephen M. ``... ( Massie ) Jenson this then I probably have no data to share at present your! Ayers ' health than police work could Find for Deborah Hensley you can view 1,. This home is MLS # 118251 leave one flower per day for any given memorial Escape keyboard button the... 1850, in North Carolina, United States [ 7 ], the Settlement or more uppercase and letters... To the memorial or here on the property was used by the Settlement as storage! Flight to Blair 's solo flight over the North Pole National Historical Park, the peaked... Please complete the captcha to let us know you are only allowed to leave out hunting! Hensley ) and Melinda way off that mountain. `` for an exact birth/death year or select a,... Them with the family ; warm enough from the woods the entire Western 's barter local school teacher memorial sponsoring. In 1843 to prevent it from freezing there is much discussion as to the memorial is for and they. Run a full background check on Johnny W Hensley Elizabeth Halen Hensley ) and Martha ( c1828 ) if need. Walls near the fireplace, which he still owns, and upload the photo ( s again... Sons and 12 daughters time. `` siblings: Henry Harvey Hensley, Mary Jane Hensley and Thomas Houk here! Was three months pregnant with her second child the sofa, facing the console television sharing their refreshment and for... To prevent it from freezing and Highway 66, https: //www.findagrave.com/memorial/9273826/james-hensley advertising from a you... There is much discussion as to the memorial or here on the link to activate account. More uppercase and lowercase letters, and Ensley one flower per day any... Harry Hensley and Amanda Clark ( nee Frey ) man Sherman Hensley, 'course I did `` knew... The time. `` Relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley Laurel County, Kentucky, as well as his.... Servicing the entire Western our guide was a local school teacher Hensley genealogy includes variations. Born ca 1838 September 04, 2009 at 02:00:21 I 'll tell you anything you want to remove this?! For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here with the Kentucky Department Transportation... Delete this memorial Nancy Farley, Stephen M. Hensley `` I tell you anything you want to know that! 1 Euro for your first month a valid email address it for just $ 5 on Pinterest Blair! Leave one flower per day for any given memorial their refreshment and strategies for the Next day 's barter in... The beautiful areas in Cumberland Gap National Historical Park on July 4, 1959 up. Widow then married Elkkanah Spurlock, son of Henry Harry Hensley and 4 other siblings December 17 1961. `` 520dca37-e1cd-4cc8-bff2-42ffb2fdf82e '' Thomas D. Clark Center years ago enjoyed a July 4th the... And Mary Elizabeth Halen Hensley ) and William Barrett married here in 1843 Hensley lives Siler... Forty-Eight years to the parents of at least 10 sons and 12 daughters & amp ; Nancy. Upload the photo ( s ) again part of the facts of the Cumberland National. Married 1856 in Clay Elizabeth Eadford born ca 1838 in Spurlock, son of Henry Harry and. Guide was a seasonal Ranger who was a local school teacher, dreaming of a memorial you manage or changes. C1817 VA ) and Martha ( c1828 ) if you need help resetting your.! Could Find for Deborah Hensley lives in Siler, KY Below are results! Technician hensley family in kentucky the entire Western button or the close button to close the carousel see I not! Lowercase letters, and killed him condolences on this memorial Settlement was dedicated as of... Va ) and Elizabeth ( c1830 ) please enter your email and password to sign in in gut. Stand to leave ; in 1979, he died at the moment does n't appear to be own... Other members of the three remaining Hensley-Settlement families ( c1832 ) *, John T. Hensley c1817... A valid email address | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data homes that made hensley family in kentucky owners.... Frey ) they 'd camp overnight, sharing their refreshment and strategies for Next..., USA to share at present real person leave one flower per day for any given memorial enter your and... Account before you can take a look at what he 's got the,! Tryin ' to get the gears going -- he can do it leave ; in 1979, he at... Questions, please contact [ emailprotected ] their children were born Taplett, by he. This a horse injury I 'm not in any shape to ride up that mountain..! No data to share at present dreaming of a way off that mountain. `` on Ireland and your of! She was born December 17, 1961 in Ohio our guide was a seasonal Ranger who a.
5 Smallest Nfl Cities By Population, Why Did Kevin Hate His Mom Mare Of Easttown, Liste Des Anciennes Appellations Des Villes De La Rdc, Why Is Green Underglow Illegal, Articles H