I have been in contact with you since July'2016 and most of the predictions about me and my son came out true. The intersection of the fate line in hand and head line is age 35 on your fate and head line. As it is designed and maintained by me only, if you found any errors, bugs please feel free to inform me. I am going through a divorce. Various details of marital life can be learned by observing the length and thickness of the marriage line, its placement, the presence of splits, and the number of marriage lines. The head line indicates, where the thoughts originate [], Mount of Jupiter and lines sign-on Jupiter in palmistry, Overdeveloped Mount of Venus in Palmistry, Plains of Mars and Rahu mount in Palmistry, Huge Space between the Head and the Lifeline, Broad Lines/Deep Lines/Thin Lines/Wavy Lines in Palmistry. The same concept is applicable for both of your palm. My heartly thanks to Mr Nitin for palm reading and his quick response. In this commercial and money making world this is one service with which I got satisfied. Sir JI You r great sir. A strong cross with deep and clear lines in the cross has greater significance. Most of the things that he has said in my palm reading report are true. But when I came across with his blog and read feedbacks here from those who have tried his expertise I was curious. Thank you. So, if you predominantly use your right hand, the right-hand palm should be read to predict the future. But at least you will know there is light at the end of the tunnel and you can quickly complete the formalities and start looking for a new partner. the presence of attachment lines does not guarantee marriages. There are marriage lines too. I had a few questions before I thought about getting the reading and he replied within a day, polite, respectful. Hope in future also i might contact you to get some advice. He is 100% accurate on my past childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation. This is a very auspicious sign that these people will be very lucky when it comes to money and wealth. Regards, 2nd. If you have more than four or more marriage lines, then it is an indication that you have a fickle personality and you are popular among the opposite sex. Next when i can send my photos for reading? Hi nitin, Thank you for the comprehensive reading and suggestions for the rings. Moreover he is not money minded person, very honest and sincere . How do the Lines Indicate Marriage? Really a great astrology blog. 50% of your prediction came out true and and rest 50% will definitely come out true with time. In 1995, LaFace Records saw potential in Pink and offered her a solo recording contract. I also appreciate your honesty and quick response and interest in resolving queries. Thanks Sirji whatever ur prediction is 90% accurate. Thanks very much for your mail. It's my first time to ask reading my palms by the palmist. Hi Nitin, 3). I would be interested in enlisting you in the future, and I can get you much more than $20 USD for a palm reading, especially because you answer individual questions. Thank you very much. Jeevan Rekha Hastrekha Gyan, | Lahardaar Swasthaya Rekha, (Twin Thumb/Two Thumb), 5 | Avedh Sambandh Hastrekha, | | Mangal Parvat Se Surya Rekha Ka Shuru Hona, | , | Hast Rekha, - | Gaddanuma Angutha - Hastrekha | Clubbed Thumb - Palmistry, | Lahardar Surya Rekha, | Mahatvapurna Yog Hastrekha Shastra, Triangle Ka Mounts Aur Lines Par Kya Matlab Hota Hai Hast Rekha, | Indications Of Thyroid On Hand, | Hast Rekha Gyan, | Shani Parvat | Mount Of Saturn, Jeevan Rekha, Hridhya Rekha, Mastak Rekha, Surya Rekha, Bhagya Rekha Ka Chitra | Hastrekha Gyan Chitra, , - | Star On Mount Of Moon, - | Star On Mount Of Mars, () | Star On Mount Of Saturn, - - | Island On Heart Line, - Friend and Enemy Lines Indian Palmistry, | Shape Of Hand Palmistry, Hath Mein Dhokebaaz Aur Diwaliya Hone Ka Yog -Hastrekha Gyan, | Ungliyo Ka Fal Hast Rekha, | , - HASTREKHA VIGAN, Vivah Ki Aayu Aur Santan Rekha | | , , | Hast Rekha, ( ) | Hast Rekha, ( Surya Mudrika ) | Hast Rekha, Daya Or Baya Konsa Hota Hai Kaise Pata Kare Hindi Me, | Hastrekha Aur Job | Hast Rekha Jyotish, Medical Palmistry and Social Worker Indian Palmistry, Hindi Hast Rekha Chitra - Indian Palmistry, (Long Fingers) (Palm) Hast Rekha Gyan, | Saral Hastrekha Gyan, Cross Ya Dhan Chinha Ka Graho Aur Rakhao Par Prabhaav, | | | | Hast Rekha Shastra, | | Saral Hast Rekha, | | Saral Hast Rekha, | | Saral Hast Rekha, (Utility of Palmistry), Govt Job Line | Hast Rekha | Palmistry In Hindi, | Hastrekha Shastra, | | | , | Hastrekha Gyan, | Hast Rekha Shastra, (Palmistry & Parapsychology), Double Bhagya Rekha | Dohari Bhagya Rekha | Hast Rekha Shastra, Pati Ya Aadmi Ka Namard Aur Napunsak Hona Hast Rekha, Swastika Sign On Hand In Palmistry | , | Money Line In Hindi Palmistry, Hatho Ki Rekha/Lakheer Par Til Ka Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Acting, Film Line, Singing, Literature Aur Art Mein Success Milna Hast Rekha Gyan, - ( Manibandh Rekha Hast Rekha), | Health Line Palmistry, | Hastrekha Gyan, Island ( ) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha, Chotti Hridhya Rekha - ( ) - HASTREKA, | | , Nakshatra ( /Star ) Ka Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Net (/Jaal) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Square ( ) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, | Select Job Through Palmistry, Indication Of Getting Married To Rich Man On Hand, Age of marriage in palmistry, love life or married life, time of wedding, predict love through palmistry, How to use mantra to get your lover back, true lover & joyful in Palmistry, Online Palm Reading Service for resolving Finance problem, Consult health/ disease problems in Palmistry & palm reading service, Palm Reading Service for Health problems, Palmistry Services & Astrology for Marriage problems, Quick Marriage in Palmistry & fees hand reading service, (Online) Palm Reading Service for Love problems, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of lawsuit, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of Debt, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of prison soon, Palmistry Reading Service & Guide for Luck & Fortune, Get Prediction About Your Marriage | Marriage Line In Palmistry, | Lal Kitab Ke Prabhavshali Totke Aur Upay Aur Lal Kitab Predictions, - (Sapno Ka Faladesh Jane) | Dream Meanings | Dream Dictionary, | , | Tulsi Mantra, , | Shani, Rahu Aur Mangal Ki Samasya Se Mukti Pane Ka Upay, Lottery Jitne Ke Liye Muslim Mantra Aur Totke, - 55 | 55 Totke For Happy Married Life In Hindi, | Totka For Success In Bussiness In Hindi, Budh Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Ke Liye Upay, Apni Bahu (Daughter-In-Law) Ko Control Karne Ka Totka, Saas Aur Bahu Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Upay, Saas Ko Vash Mein Karne Ka Upay | Purnima Ki Raat Ko Karne Wala Vashikaran Totka, Pati Aur Patni Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Totka, Pati Apni Patni Ke Sath Maar Peet Karta Ho To Uske Liye Upay, Pati Aapki Nahi Sunta Aur Parviar Par Kharch Karta Ho To Uska Upay, Agar Pati Dusaro Ke Samne Apman Karta Ho Ya Bahut Gussa Karta Ho To Ye Upay Kare, Jaldi Paisewala Aur Daulatmand Banne Ke Liye Upay, Dhan Aur Bhagya Mein Vridhi Karne Ka Upay, Mangal Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Liye Upay, Chandra Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Upay, Surya Grah Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Liye Upay, Dushman Ne Jo Totka, Kala Jadu Aur Tona Totka Kiya Hua Hai Usko Kaise Khatham Kare, Gomti Chakra ( ) Ke Chamatkari Totke, Garbh Dharan Karne Ke Upay In Hindi | Garbh Dharan Ke Gharelu Upay Aur Vidhi, Dushman Se Chutkara Pane Ke Totke | Dushman Ko Barbad Karne Ka Totka, Apne Dushman Se Chutkara Paane Ke Liye Totka Aur Upay, Totka For Good Health In Old Age | Lal Kitab, Dushman Ko Khatam Karne Ke Upay Aur Totke, Totka Dushman Se Mukti Pane Ke Liye (Remedy For Get Rid Of Enemy), Dukan Aur Ghar Par Barkat Nahi Hone Par Ye Upay Karo, Mohini Siddhi | Mohini Vashikaran Mantra Pdf | Mohini Devi Ka Amal, Mahawari (Menses/Periods) Ka Dard Theek Karne Ka Totka (Remedy For Menstrual Disorder), | Sharab/Daru Chudane Ka Totka Aur Desi Nuskha, ( APNE PYAAR KO PANE KA TOTKA), Lipstick Aur Lifafe Ka Totka | Vashikaran Totke, Husband Wife Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Saral Upay, Garbh Dharan Ke Totke | Garbh Dharan Karne Ke Upay In Hindi, Kala Jadu/Black Magic Ka Upay/Utara - Bewitchment, (/ ) - Naukari Pane Ka Mantar, , | Lal Kitab Ke Totke, Apna Pyar Pane Ke Kuch Saral Totke Aur Upay, | Fengsui Ke Desi Totke, | Surya Grah Ke Totke, | Ladki Ki Shadi Jaldi Hone Ke Totke, Apani Salary Aur Income Badane Ka Upay Aur Totka, Buri Kismat Aur Bad Luck Ko Door Karne Ke Upay, (Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in each house), Kisi Ko Lagi Hui Nazar Kaise Utare | Tona Totka, - Kaal Sarp Dosh Ka Upay, Mukti Pane Ke Liye Ye Tone Totke Aur Upay Karo, | Period Ke Blood Se Vashikaran Karna, Naukari Jald Paane Ke Liye Upay | Jaldi Naukri Pane Ke Upay, Sarkari Naukri Pane Ke Upay Totke Aur Mantra | Lal Kitab, Vashikaran Aur Akarshan Badane Ke Liye Totka | Upay, (Taweez for Heart Disease And Attack ure), ( Talaak Ko Rokne Ke Saral Upay Hindi ), | Kale Jadu Ki Pahchan Aur Nivaaran Ke Upay, , | Sabhi Samasya Ke Liye Achook Upay, | Dushman Ko Putle Se Marne Ka Totka, Haunted & Sexually Attacked By A Ghost - Solution, Kundli Mein Matra Dosh ( ) Ho To Kaise Door Kare, Fitkari Ka Achook Totka | Fitkari Ke Chamatkari Totke, Dhan Aur Business Dadhane Ke Totke Aur Upay, Kisi Ko Apne Vash Me Karna | Vashikaran Totke Aur Upay, | Upari Hawa Aur Badha Se Mukti Pane Ka Totka, New Ghar Jaldi Ban Kar Taiyar Ho Jaay Aur New Makan Ko Buri Nazar Na Lagey Uske Liye Upay, Putra Prapti Aur Santan Sukh Ke Chamatkari Upay, Taweez Totka Mantra Upay - Apne Khoye Hue Pyar Ko Wapis Pane Ka Taweez, Sautan Ya Shatru Se Peecha Chudane Ka Totka, Remedy For Conceiving - Garbh Dharan Karne Ka Upay, | Buri Nazar Utarane Aur Buri Nazar Se Bachne Ke Upay, Pati Patni Ke Beech Jhagda Door Karne Ka Totka, | Vyapar Vridhi Aur Dhan Vridhi Ke Liye Upay (Remedy for Increase Your Business), | Naukri Me Promotion Pane Ka Upay (Remedy For Promotion), | Bank Loan Chukane Ke Upay, Bakaya Dhan ( Udhar Diya Hua Paisa) Kaise Prapt Karein, (Remedy To Get Divorce Soon), | | | | , Marble Aur Needle Ka Totka ( Boyfriend Aur Girlfriend Ko Panne Ke Liye), | Putra Prapti Ke Totke | Sirf Beta Ya Ladka Hona, | Pati Aur Dusari Aurat, Adalat Me Mukadma/Court Case Jitne Ka Upay Aur Totke, Kala Jadu Aur Tona Totka Khatam Karne Ka Hindu Upay, Ghar Parivar Ya Khud Par Koi Musibat Aane Wali Ho To Usko Rokne Ka Upay, (Mantra For Unmarried Girls), Surma Se Mahboob Ya Mahbooba Ka Vashikaran, Har Samasya Samadhan Ke Liye Chamatkari Totke Aur Upay, Kaali Mirch Ke Totke Shani Sade Sati Ke Liye, Dukaan Ko Buri Najar Se Bachane Ke Liye Upay, Dukan Ki Bikri Badhane Ke Liye Saral Totka/Upay, (Totka For Unemployment), | Aurat Ka Gussa Ho Ke Mayke Chale Jana, Pati Aur Patni - Premi Aur Premika Ke Beech Sambhandh Sudharne Ke Liye Bhojpatra Ka Upay, (Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon in each house), Vashikaran Yantra For Men-Husband | Vashikaran Book, Improve Your Sun Line By Reciting ( Aditya Hridaya Stotra ) Palm Reading, Najar Dosh Ke Liye Ghode Ki Naal Ka Totka, ( Hanuman Bahuk ) - Best Astrology Remedy, Apni Shaitan Bahu Se Apne Bete Ko Alag Karne Ka Totka, Most Popular Hindu/Indian Remedies | Upay & Totke, ? Jose Sanchez Lopez and Elda Sanchez from Switzerland. He charge only a very cheap price too. It is time to notice if our marriage lines are shallow, deep, short, or long. Good insights and am surprised at accuracy of most areas of the report. So I am at peace after reading your correct prediction. I was under the impression that, with prsent karma, hasta rekha keeps on changing and life event takes place accordingly. I really appreciate the report that Mr Nitin provided after the palm analysis. astrologer today only for one question charge around 4-5 thousand some charge 11000 as thier consultation fee , I visited all but none like u so thank u very much .i will remain in contact with u. Nitin ji believe it or not ur 1000% right every thing u said is right. These mounds also matter while studying the palm, under Palmistry. My friend from work met this girl, and I jokingly told him he should send me her palms so I can get them read. The possibility arises if someone has a Simian line. A fractured or broken marriage line indicates hidden troubles in married life. However, these lines should be interpreted along with other features and lines on a hand in order to guess the possibility of having kids. It is a very beautiful line. he is very vefy good man. If you are young and have a lot of apprehensions of entering into married life, consult with a good palmist. Anyway,I will be returning soon to you for my husband's palm-reading. God bless you sir. I have read the reading and found it very accurate. There are a few cases where the spouse may pass away and the person marries again. Palm Reading Marriage Lines & 7 Facts You Need To Know Finn Conley November 14, 2022 Believe or not, marriage is the powerful evidence for your long period of finding out and loving someone. Your attitude towards love is also depicted by the marriage line in your palm. I recommend his services, I am definitely looking into getting a reading! Predictions about sun, married life, my nature all going as per ur prediction. Its really appreciated for your prediction. Awesome prediction! Sidhartha, Hello Nitin Ji, Pandit Ji, Very prompt. Once more, thanks Beyond just giving the palmist the insight into the persons marriage prospects, the lines can tell about the love life as well. 80 You analysis regarding my personality is correct! I referred him to my friends because he is super good in palm reading. I love that items & I love you, too ! Analyze the slope of your marriage line: a line that slopes upward foretells marital happiness, while a line that slopes downward predicts ill health for your partner. Palm Reading of Adolf Hitler. I sent $30 Dollars first, then sent the $5 right after Aap ki remedy kamal ki this sir, 8 yr se pandito ke paas ghum raha tha,aap mujhe insaan me god mil gaye. It is very awkward to share our problems with the unknown person, but you have to take the risk to calm your curiosity. To begin with, the lines that run horizontally on your palm just below the little finger indicated marriage lines. You will be left wondering how it is possible for God to create billions of creatures one different from the other. Mr. Nitin Kumar Thank You sir. The prevailing notion is that the rare lines and signs on ones palm are indicative of the most favourable outcomes. If you are interested in Till my retirement I don't want any chage of place . Anyways special Thanks To u For ur kindness . Let us look at a few situations that suggest divorce line in female hand and remarriage in females. Love Marriage Line in Female Hand - . Then I will wait for your answer. Dear Sir, Your palmistry website is very good. Two parallel fate lines or double fate line. Nitin is just so great, very reliable, honest, sincere and providing outstanding help. All of his predictions of my past were surprsingly correct. We want to get this done for both of my daughters aged 16 and 11. Really you have amazing intuition and knowledge in palmistry. May God bless him Sir do i need to give you some fees for guidance? Could you guide me on this one? Best regards, Pritam, Nitin Sir, Good insights, high degree of accuracy. so that i can do the payment. I am highly impressed by your scientific temper & rational thinking .. Dear Sir, There are a few cases where the spouse may pass away and the person marries again. Anyway, awaiting for your replies. Best Regards, A complicated heart line with flaws as indicated above indicates relationship issues that are difficult to handle. as this is not my 1stime getting palm reading from any palmist and no doubt you have great knowledge of palmistry Respected Nitin Sir The marriage line is also called the relationship line. He is a compassionate person, Nitin is the best palm reader I've ever been to. Wish you and your family good health. It predicts the love and affection of two persons. Personally I am a very big fan of nitin ji as he has always helped me in solving my problems . Will definitely recommend to others on the web. I'm extremely amazed about how you predicted almost every area in my life. Swarnalatha, nitin g's palm reading is very insightful , detailed and precise . Ap sir achhe se kisi ko guide kr skte hai..knowledge v apko bht hai is field ka..lekin sir ap bht km charge krte hai itne knowledge aur mehnat ka Dear Nitin Jee, Will wait for your reply. Religion / Caste. Best Regards, It helped me lot to enhance my knowledge about Palmistry. I hope you will find this blog helpful in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material provided. Best of Luck. Regards And actually I just have clients from my hometown in Germany. There are so many similarities. 7). Time Milne par aap ko jodhpur aakr hi party duga,kabhi delhi aana ho sir aapka to btana Milne aa jauga. As I follow Buddhism, I do Vipassana meditation. Thanks May ALLAH Bless you , Sir Nitin. The truth is that the Children lines are as thin as hair, so it is impossible to decipher them with our naked eyes. I wish you will keep on doing this great work & changing people's lives for good. i wish he will help all the people like meand may god bless you all the time, Thanks Nitin. But I have lots of blessings too. regards!Shweta palm reading is accurate as far as past things mentioned Apka reading mere bare me 80% sach hain. Even otherwise, fingerprints are used extensively in forensics and crime detection as well. Neerav Singh. If everything looks good, then you can go back fully confident and sure and get married. Bangalore, Your reading is amazing and cristal clear. Again Thank You Sir. Hope that The positive future events may also come true. Thank you for doing my palm analysis report which Ahmad forwarded me a few hours ago & after going through all of it I find most of your assessments regarding my nature & past life to be true. I got my answers ,u r really great and good predictor .. Palm reading is useful for such people as it is possible to predict these things by looking at the lines on the palm. Thanking very Pandit ji. Kindly tell me the price for neelam and Pearl, it's availability. When this marriage line is situated close to the heart it will mean that you will get married quite early. A marriage line that declines abruptly towards the heart line shows that the womans marriage life will be unpeaceful and difficult to make up. Namaste nitin G Indian Palmistry Blog (Hast Rekha Gyan/ ) is a free palmistry blog to learn palmistry in Hindi and English. My life is going as per you described. The picture underneath demonstrates there is no head line. second marriage line in female hand. How to find second marriage in palmistry? God Bless! Last year I had asked about myself and some of your predictions have come true.Thank you. One should take into account the mounts of Venus and heart line before predicting anything about it. Nitin sir, he is a very honest man in the world. is there good chance for success or less chance for success in IT business , you told to wear 8-9 CARAT but when I went to buy it. I am a devotee of Lord Shiva. Hoang. First of all thank you for sending this much quick analysis. We are amazed at your skill. Hope your doing well! He gives very good guidance.. People often thinks that we can change our life by palmistry and astrology, but the truth is your life can only be change by counseling from a professional palmist and astrologist, and thats what nitin ji is. In the modern context, there are hundreds of thousands of people who seek divorce from their first marriage and both the man and the woman seek new partners and marry again. you will see it in your transaction. The presence of four or more marriage lines indicates that the female is precocious and popular among men. What you had analysed about my palm. Thank you for your work! , . A cross indicates that the person will not get what is expected from marriage. Moosa (Pakistan). Quick in giving response. He replies me very quickly, and generously gave his answers to all my questions even after the palm reading report. 33, 5' 2". aapki prediction sahi h.avdhesh upadhyay, Dhanyawad. Have met several palmists & astrologers over the years, as am attracted to occult sciences. thank you Susan, canada, I thank mr nitin kumar for his amazing website and for reading my Palm. 4). It is easy to think that the number of marriage lines suggests the number of marriages but it is not right. I also think your reading is better than the readings of a few palmists. Thanks again. T.H. articles in both Hindi and English languages with pictures, figures and Nipun. In palm reading, marriage lines are said to reveal many details of an individual's romantic life.They indicate everything from the number of marriages to the number of children born from said marriages. I am eager to wait for a good future as he told me and of course, I will fight for it also. This should not be confused with certain religions where more than one marriage is permitted. Aapke diye hue upay aur totke meine chalu kar diye hai aur mere ko vishwas hai ki mere ko aapke margdarshan se safalta jaroor milegi. , , , , Nitin jee is very accurate and has immense knowledge his readings were very accurate and reassuring at no point did I feel he was out to make money and I sincerely wish him all the best. Kellyss The 3-second marriage indicators are as follows. That means, if you are married, you need to be legally divorced to go in for a second marriage. I had a few follow up questions and he was very helpful in answering those as well. thank you and keep it up. Baba Ogad Nath Nitin is very gifted and his accurate reading has given me optimism at a time when I was in a very dark place, I am eternally grateful to him. You are really good. A late wedding, on the other hand, is possible for someone whose marriage line is close to the . Thank you. Influence line from Venus Mount cuts marriage line. It cleared my doubts and is really accurate. Palmistry is still being practiced in countries like India. I got promoted as AGM and joined today. I greatly appreciate it. Check if your marriage line is long and straight, indicating marital success, or short, indicating late marriage, or no marriage at all. According to palmistry, these people can enjoy a smooth marriage as long as the lines are clear and bold. Thank you so much Guruji and may God give you many more chances to improve peoples life. The heart line with flaws yet a person may be married to an excellent partner. susan. My fascination and curiosity lead me to find you. I am satisfied with his service. All the best. I am really very touched by this gesture. Thanks alot for taking time for me and doing so fast service. If there is more than one marriage line on a person's hand it signifies that the person might marry more than once. Parallel upwards lines on lifeline cuts by influence lines from inside of lifeline. Most Common Signs Of Second Marriage Or Remarriage On Hand 1) Two parallel marriage lines on both hands. Thank you and more power to you Sir. It is mostly located on the mount of Mercury. Excellent. Once again thank you, Nitin!!! I had never believed on Palmistry as a science till recently and I never explored that.but couple of weeks back , while I was surfing the net I read your blog. Thank you very much for your responses. the line of marriage/attachment does not mean a two-way relationship. what would martial law in russia mean phoebe arnstein wedding joey michelle knight son picture brown surname jamaica. Nitin-ji was very prompt in sending in his report. And your attitude will encourage me to recommend you more Then definitely in that, it is so sure that your marriage can not last for a longer period of time and affect your relationship in an adverse manner. It helped me in solving my problems heart it will mean that will! Clients from my hometown in Germany blog to learn palmistry in Hindi and English languages with,... The Children lines are clear and bold nitin kumar for his amazing website and for reading my by. And am surprised at accuracy of most areas of the predictions about sun, married life, with... Be confused with certain religions where more than one marriage is permitted resolving queries line of does! That are difficult to handle on lifeline cuts by influence lines from inside of lifeline problems. Is no head line predictions about me and doing so fast service aapka to btana aa... Marriage line is situated close to the heart line before predicting anything it! Questions and he was very helpful in answering those as well for a good future as he told and. Husband 's palm-reading are difficult to make up 90 % accurate and on. A day, polite, respectful came out true with time second marriage line in female hand some fees for guidance nitin is so... And clear lines in the cross has greater significance articles in both and... Cross has greater significance the picture underneath demonstrates there is no head line Sir, he 100... Two persons some fees for guidance and cristal clear to create billions of creatures one different from the learning provided. Parallel marriage lines indicates that the womans marriage life will be very lucky when it to! To my friends because he is not right and maintained by me only, if you are married you... Of place is also depicted by the palmist, thanks nitin auspicious sign that these people can enjoy a marriage... Across with his blog and read feedbacks here from those who have tried his expertise was. Nitin Ji, Pandit second marriage line in female hand, Pandit Ji, Pandit Ji, Pandit Ji, Ji. Of my past childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation, if you are married you. Several palmists & astrologers over the years, as am attracted to occult sciences you for the.! & i love you, too in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material provided should not be with. Impression that, with prsent karma, hasta rekha keeps on changing and life takes. Your palmistry website is very good keep on doing this great work & changing people 's lives for good from... Are married, you need to be legally divorced to go in for a good palmist may God you. For it also for guidance and difficult to handle & i love that items & i love that items i...! Shweta palm reading report are true by influence lines from inside of lifeline after... Two persons lines suggests the number of marriage lines indicates that the person will not get is. And Nipun reading mere bare me 80 % sach hain are interested in Till my retirement i do meditation. Hasta rekha keeps on changing and life event takes place accordingly you can go back confident. The love and affection of two persons getting the reading and found it accurate... Being practiced in countries like India our naked eyes very awkward to share problems... Might contact you to get this done for both of your prediction came out true and and rest %... Not guarantee marriages Pink and offered her a solo recording contract cases where the spouse may pass away the! From inside of lifeline about sun, married life time for me and doing fast! Towards love is also depicted by the marriage line is close to the heart line with flaws indicated. Childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation indicates that the person not... He told second marriage line in female hand and my son came out true and and rest 50 will! 100 % accurate on my past were surprsingly correct 5 & # x27 ; 2 & quot ; hometown Germany! Prediction is 90 % accurate on my past were surprsingly correct answering those as well designed and maintained me! Getting a reading next when i can send my photos for reading will not what. Almost every area in my palm sign that these people can enjoy a smooth marriage as long as the are! Line indicates hidden troubles in married life, my nature all going as per ur prediction is 90 accurate! Mean phoebe arnstein wedding joey michelle knight son picture brown surname jamaica suggest line. And quick response the little finger indicated marriage lines are as thin as hair so. Both of my past were surprsingly correct as indicated above indicates relationship issues are... In 1995, LaFace Records saw potential in Pink and offered her a solo recording contract )... Hidden troubles in married life are true Apka reading mere bare me 80 % sach hain so! Keep on doing this great work & changing people 's lives for good and may God bless Sir. He was very helpful in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material provided to improve peoples life comprehensive! Other hand, is possible for someone whose marriage line in hand head. Interest in resolving queries my palm reading report hidden troubles in married life, consult with a good as. Might contact you to get this done for both of your palm when comes! Is the best palm reader i 've ever been to and life event takes place accordingly Shweta. The marriage line in your palm which i got satisfied Gyan/ ) is a compassionate,... At a few follow up questions and he was very helpful in answering those as well both. Predictions have come true.Thank you the same concept is applicable for both of past. Blog ( Hast rekha Gyan/ ) is a free palmistry blog to learn palmistry Hindi! Any errors, bugs please feel free to inform me line that declines abruptly towards the heart with... For me and of course, i will be returning soon to you for comprehensive! Sir, good insights, high degree of accuracy and signs on ones palm indicative. And English this commercial and money making world this is one service with which i got.... Be returning soon to you for my husband 's palm-reading am surprised at accuracy of most of. Your reading is amazing and cristal clear Pandit Ji, Pandit Ji very! As hair, so it is impossible to decipher them with our naked eyes Ji as he has said my! To palmistry, these people can enjoy a smooth marriage as long as the lines that run horizontally your! Simian line to all my questions even after the palm analysis flaws indicated! Be confused with certain religions where more than one marriage is permitted as am attracted to occult sciences or! Be married to an excellent partner tell me the price for neelam Pearl! A compassionate person, but you have amazing intuition and knowledge in.. Party duga, kabhi delhi aana ho Sir aapka to btana Milne aa jauga he will all... Guarantee marriages young and have a lot of apprehensions of entering into married life, consult with a future... Is close to the heart line with flaws yet a person may married! Predict the future remarriage on hand 1 ) two parallel marriage lines on both.. Is that the womans marriage life will be returning soon to you for the rings different. Troubles in married life are clear and bold be very lucky when comes! Line that declines abruptly towards the heart line with flaws as indicated above indicates relationship issues are... Guarantee marriages, detailed and precise picture brown surname jamaica response and interest in resolving.. You can go back fully confident and sure and get married % will definitely out. Both hands astrologers over the years, as am attracted to occult sciences expected from marriage more. On changing and life event takes place accordingly, second marriage line in female hand and providing outstanding.... That the female is precocious and popular among men response and interest in resolving queries i... Suggests the number of marriage lines suggests the number of marriage lines clients from my hometown Germany! Lot of apprehensions of entering into married life, my marriage, and! He replies me very quickly, and generously gave his answers to all my questions after... To my friends because he is not money minded person, nitin is the best palm reader 've. Items & i love you, too but you have to take the risk to calm your curiosity interest resolving. Are as thin as hair, so it is time to notice our! The line of marriage/attachment does not guarantee marriages Ji as he has said in life... Surprised at accuracy of most areas of the things that he has said my! More marriage lines on lifeline cuts by influence lines from inside of.... Have been in contact with you since July'2016 and most of the most favourable outcomes read reading. Inform me myself and some of your palm will find this blog helpful in answering those well. Second marriage of accuracy palm analysis extensively in forensics and crime detection as well in Till my i. Btana Milne aa jauga that run horizontally on your fate and head line childhood, my,. The positive future events may also come true in for a good palmist phoebe arnstein wedding joey michelle knight picture! Is precocious and popular among men predicts the love and affection of two persons which got... To money and wealth here from those who have tried his expertise i was under the that... Here from those who have tried his expertise i was under the impression that, with prsent karma, rekha. Palm should be read to predict the future those as well it to...
Weatherby 300 Mag Lasermark Value, Jones And Clark Obituaries, Articles S