The trigger reset is nearly immediate and my example feels like it has a shorter reset than the SRT alternative. Recommend Installing The Sig P365 Trigger Spring Kit at the same time for less work and more overall trigger pull reduction up to 40% less than factory trigger pull. Without a single round downrange there is a notable improvement. This UpGrayd trigger now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. Yes, all FCU are the same, just different colors, Protected by the M*CARBO 100% It is all of those thingsslimmer than the Glock 43, lighter than the Shield. Then the set screw also allows me to customize my trigger wall at my desired break point. However, the pull weight difference between these guns is not quite significant. Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER New $42.95 Free shipping Top Rated Plus 805 sold Sig Sauer P365 SubCompact 9mm 10-Round w/ Ext MAG-365-9-10X New $45.58 Free shipping 791 sold For SIG P365, P365XL SAS 365 365XL 365X - ARMORY CRAFT Extended Magazine Button New $34.95 + $2.99 shipping 164 sold By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. I kept getting a blister on my finger with the curved trigger, so I switched to the flat one. I'll attach a photo below. Just stayed up overly late on a work night puzzling in the new trigger; only to get it in place and have the set screw be locked in Had to add a little heat and use a better quality hex wrench to avoid stripping it. Can you put a flat trigger in a P365? Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. This trigger has a new over travel screw that can be adjusted to take out all of your wasted over travel. I may have responded to someones post who did that perhaps? Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is drop Tested according to SAAMI Standard Z299.5 rating (12" & 48"). Im an avid shooter and love educating whether its at my job or in the shooting community. Short Stroke Flat Trigger with Shortest Length of Pull over OEM and All Aftermarket Options! PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Fantastic workmanship & its a very simple adjustment to eliminate/reduce the over travel. (verified owner) May 28, 2020. it was Sigs initial mainstream offering of the flat trigger, as far as I know. All the parts work on them all the models. Not going to lie, I was hoping people would say that the AC trigger was, even slightly, better just so that I could justify the big price jump. The Grayguns basic flat trigger, without any overtravel features, as dropped into the pistol, is similar to the Sig flat trigger. Very pleased, I would certainly order from them again, For Information: 1-502-570-4112 | Fax: 1-502-570-4102 | Email Questions: [emailprotected] If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. Highly recommended! Recently bought a P365 XL and wanted to improve the trigger on it! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you are on the fence about buying this trigger then dont be because its well worth replacing the factory trigger. Curved and flat trigger versions of this gun are easy to use. The primary features of the Grayguns P-SAIT are that it reduces the required "reach" of the shooter's index finger to less than the standard SIG P-series trigger, but more than SIG's newer "reduced reach" trigger which is why the "I" in "P-SAIT" stands for "intermediate." As a "bought a gun for myself" gift to myself, I have decided to install a flat trigger for it. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. posts you may like r/2011 Join 3 mo. Please check your inbox for a verification email. I've own a few variations of the P365 and had always wanted to replace the oem forward canted flat-faced trigger. For the p365 the only difference I can see between all of those is the aesthetics of them. Is the stock trigger shoe better? i got a flat trigger for my m17 mostly for the looks to be honest. Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger . P365 is a compact pistol and great for multiple uses. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. If you have questions, feel free to shoot me a message on my Instagram @fridgeoperator. However, the pull weight difference between these guns is not quite significant. If you are a competitive shooter and need to shoot quickly, the flat trigger is best for you. Absolute must have upgrade for the P365. Easy installation with Alma Coles video rolling. werv4fun Moreover, if you have a large hand, your finger will come lower to the grip to reach the curved trigger. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Our P365AST Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel, while keeping the toe of the trigger in the same location as the stock, curved trigger.. The ELS Trigger System from Grayguns is an Enhanced Leverage System for DA/SA and DAO models of SIG P-Series pistols. Thanks for watching and God Bless!Instagram: @mdpologunchannelFacebook: @mdpologunchannelDisclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. The installation was straight forward. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred. These days shooters update their guns to flat triggers because they prefer flat triggers over curved triggers. Our adjustable straight trigger fits all P365 variations, including: With our P365 trigger installed, some third-party laser or light attachments may interfere with trigger movement. then it really would be total Awesomeness!! The ELS system comes in two variations with either a flat-faced trigger or a hybrid trigger. M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee: The Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is protected by the M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee. My hands are larger, and the flat trigger makes the gun a lot more comfortable to shoot for me. Premium Concealed Carry Holsters IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us 0 New In Store Contender Rated 4.80 out of 5 $ 67.87 Singleton Rated 4.72 out of 5 $ 64.95 Dark Wing Left Hand $ 11.99 Pistol Reviews Canik TP9SFx Review CZ P01 Omega agoThe Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a P320 with that trigger, or to carry it like that. Installed now and makes a huge difference over the stock trigger! ). After reading this article, you will be able to pick the right one between them. The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent . As far as accuracy is concerned, P365 is an accurate beast. Great workmanship that only took me about 30 mins to install. Honestly, there isn't really a big difference for me. It is more of a personal opinion. ( Hint, Nudge, Wink! It really boils down to what you want, but the hybrid trigger is slightly curved where the flat trigger is totally straight all the way through. (mine could have been a fluke, but after having to send my Sig slide in for stripped screws this was almost very frustrating). Wouldnt mind having a spare set screw come with it though in case you strip the first. Gray Guns triggers are all made out of tool steel. From the regular P365,X, XL, M-Macro. This trigger took away most of the pre-travel, allows my t-finger to stand readily in a very comfortable position and gives me more room to insert my t-finger (especially with gloves on). We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. Hello, | Logout. It is much smoother and easier to control the shot. Reset is crisp and short just how I like it. It's just my preference. I ended up swapping back to a curved trigger and Im way happier now. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. P365 curved is the official version of the P365 standard pistol. All this free time has lead me into adding some "character" to my p365. Best States for Hunting and Fishing in USA. Cart. If you're getting the Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade, then you might find the following Sig Sauer P365 Resources useful in further enhancing your firearm. The P365 flat trigger is lighter, and its pull weight is less. We have also perfected the action of the WCP365 and in combination with a Grayguns trigger and our spring modifications we can make the excellent 365 trigger even better. Thanks for watching and. Trigger weight: 0.341oz Trigger pull weight not changed, as per Sig P320 and P365 triggers the trigger 'shoe' does not change the trigger pull weight. Grayguns says the ELS system can reduce trigger pull weight by 20-25% without changing springs. Press J to jump to the feed. IMO the feel is just so much better. Great improvement over the stock, dialed it in and functions flawlessly. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. (0) Once the ELS system was installed, the pull weight became 5.6 lbs in double action with a single action of 4.1 lbs. So, without wasting any more time, lets dive into them. The company is also fantastic. . (0) It's not as abrasive as Groberts says. Price $89.75. The trigger breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. With the ability to mix and match slides, grips and FCUs, I can cover the role of a G43 with a 10 round P365, a G43x with a P365 with XL grip module, and a G48/G19 with the P365XL with 15 round extension. I have Sig Custom Works FCU. Stay safe out there! My mom always said, you cant spend money when youre dead. Trigger but I put the Sig flat trigger in my 365. (verified owner) January 29, 2022, Terry Gillard Flat trigger is farther forward and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide. Back in February, I installed the Grayguns ELS Trigger System into a SIG Sauer P226 Extreme and started shooting it. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire. After 3,000 rounds through that gun I just never liked it. Good point, TXPO. In May of last year, I wrote up an article on my P226 after 10,000 rounds. Record-low temperatures chilled New England on Friday, leading to a cold-weather phenomenon that's rarely seen in the United States. Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone elses footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with the intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech. You can rely on this gun doesnt matter what the situation is. In addition, the design keeps the toe of the trigger in the exact . Pick up a gun, doesnt matter the shape of the trigger shoe, doesnt matter double action, single, or striker, pull weight doesnt matter (within reason)if you squeeze straight to the rear with the sights on target, good things bout to happen. It has a phenomenal trigger not just for guns in this class but even for any modern defensive pistol. I got them both Installed in about 1 hour total time. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Additionally Fits & Functionsas Sig Sauer P365 XL Accessories and P365 SAS Upgrades! Flat triggers require lower pull weight compared to curved triggers. Therefore, the P365 flat is easy to shoot, and you can shoot quickly. SOLID investment into my FrankenSig 365. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Mod is a must have Sig Sauer P365 Upgrade! Some may say its a little pricy for them, but it is a great addition if you have a standard P226. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment. Grayguns has done most of the initial work on the Legion handguns with their P-Series triggers. I bought a P320 X carry when they first released. NW712. Which trigger is lighter, P365 flat or P365 curved? I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. However, flat triggers are becoming popular day by day. Have upgraded many P-series Sigs with GGI parts over the years, and this trigger along with the extended mag release are my first for the 365. I came across the Grayguns and Armory Craft laser stippled grip modules and wondered if anyone has any experience or opinions on them. Curious on if this trigger will still make the P365 drop safe? basicdon1957 The Installation took a bit of time, tiny parts and older eyes, but they went in flawlessly, I love the difference in the Over travel. I have both the factory flat trigger and the Grayguns flat triggers on my P365's . Great "purchase" without being overly abrasive when carrying. Purchased a flat trigger and an adjustable hybrid trigger for two of our P365s (both in nickel). So, the P365 curved trigger needs a higher pull weight, and the P365 flat needs a lower pull weight. Great Installation Instructions and Quality. (2) (function(){var cid=document.createElement("script");cid.async=true;cid.src="//seal.digicert.com/seals/cascade/seal.min.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script");var ls = s[(s.length - 1)];ls.parentNode.insertBefore(cid, ls.nextSibling);}()); 5601 116th Ave N Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger. ago Flat faced triggers for Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. Dont get me wrong, its a phenomenal trigger but the ELS feels a bit smoother and responsive to me than the SRT. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Only downside is less space between the trigger and the guard, which depending on your grip . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. There is some science behind it being good. The red and blue skeletonized flat triggers are calling me, You know you dont need other things to happen to justify a purchase? Details. Is the SIG branded P365 flat trigger the same as the one sold by Gray Guns? And, it looks great surrounded by a Grayguns grip module. dsteiler Common Seecamp 380 Problems & How To Deal With Them! They should all feel and function the same. Absolutely love this trigger by MCARBO. Sometimes when you install an aftermarket trigger, the trigger can be so light in single action that it can be frightening when you run drills. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have the Grayguns grip in the "gray" color on my P365 and am very pleased with both the looks and the function. Price $88.75. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. If you compare the accuracy between curved and flat trigger versions, the flat trigger has leverage over the curved trigger. There's no . The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. Log in now. I would consider an adjustable Grayguns or other trigger in a range gun. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'huntingrule_com-box-3','ezslot_10',184,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-huntingrule_com-box-3-0');The flat trigger is the latest invention in the gun world. P365 Action Cleanup; P365 Trigger Installation; P320 Competition Trigger System Installation; . We will update this list as information becomes available. (verified owner) December 19, 2022. I have both the Sig and Grayguns flat triggers in my P365's. My preference goes to the Grayguns. I have the Graygun's module and like it a lot. __dcid.push({"cid":"DigiCertClickID_nrxaWyMP","tag":"nrxaWyMP"}); Excellent drop-in replacement trigger for P365, Both triggers provide a major improvement, Excellent upgrade to the Sig P365 trigger, contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, Will not work with Crimson Trace LG-422 Laserguard. I dont know if its technically objective or subjective, but just go with whichever you shoot better. My hands are larger, and the flat trigger makes the gun a lot more comfortable to shoot for me. I don't know what the trigger pull was before the upgrade, but I'm now pulling 5lbs7oz (confirmed with the Wheeler digital gauge). Flat Trigger Design allows shooter to place finger lower on trigger improving leverage and making the trigger pull So, the P365 curved trigger needs a higher pull weight, and the P365 flat needs a lower pull weight. Please check your inbox for a verification email. p365 trigger swap video- this guide was . I like the way it feels compared to stock. Either way, the Grayguns module looks great! Including my pistol instructor who also happens to be a gunsmith and 10 year Marine veteran. Once the trigger is fine tuned properly and set up the way you want it, the gun is very enjoyable to shoot in either double or single action. I can't speak to the AC's although they do look nice. Flat trigger is farther forward and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); 2 yr. ago. (0) I run them in them in my 365's and the Legion flat trigger in my 320's. I had some difficulty deciding between the Sniper Gray and Tungsten. So, flat and curved trigger versions of this gun are incredibly reliable. Anything you can share is greatly appreciated! I submitted the information two weeks ago to be added and am awaiting verification. Shop our selection of SIG triggers for the P320, P365, and single action only (SAO) pistols. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger. The flat trigger will always make uniform contact with your finger doesnt matter the size of your hand and gun. In shooting competitions, flat trigger seems to provide better accuracy than a curved trigger. There are other high-quality flat-faced triggers for the P365 out there, but they are often double the price of the Sig OEM model. When it comes to usability, the P365 is an easy-to-use pistol. Unwatch. I love the lighter trigger pull coupled with the flat faced trigger shoe just because it feels considerably lighter than the standard trigger. Looks great! Best Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Upgrade for Increased Performance and Reliability! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Fast shipping, excellent company to work with. Saw the greatest improvement when replacing the flat original trigger provided in a Sig Custom Works FCU with the Grayguns Flat trigger. scissor truss vs standard truss. I put this on my X-Macro to have a consistent trigger pull when training with all my P365's. It costs around $500. I was rather impressed with the reduction and how crisp the trigger was. The Mcarbo trigger solved all this and it makes the P365 even more fun to shoot. To Flat or not to Flat That is the question for today. The Sig triggers are usually high quality MIM manufactured. However, this opinion varies from person to person. Home | . Therefore, the P365 flat is easy to shoot, and you can shoot quickly. Do you want Unwatch. Simply use the provided hex key to set your desired distance. Watch American made Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. The marketing with a flat trigger is you can sort of choose where you want to place your finger on the trigger ie. Grayguns Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit - P226, P229, P220. Quick Reply to: It made the installation a piece of cake. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistols action. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but don't the P365X and XL come with the flat trigger? In the past, Ive really enjoyed the factory upgraded models like the Elite and Legion series handguns for their functional upgrades. Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Upgrade by M*CARBO to correct Factory Sig Sauer P365 Problems with MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts. I have the AC and Sig flat triggers for my 365. This P365 has previously been upgraded with a GrayGuns Sculpted Grip Module and the manual safety. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Install: Enhanced Dual Flat Faced Trigger for Sig P365 Note: Firearms, magazine, or ammunition not included You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. Easy to install, quality workmanship and over travel is eliminated. Range Time, Putting Them Through the Paces I found that the biggest difference,. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. Flat TriggerMIM Parts never counted as Upgrades! Your email address will not be published. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Product was on my doorstep after just a few days! The P365 is a striker-fired micro-compact pistol designed for everyday carry. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, Use the provided hex key to set your desired distance. You must be logged in to join the discussion. The videos explaining the installation were extremely detailed and helpful. Compared to the standard P226 trigger, the ELS Trigger System is night and day better in my opinion. Something wrong with this post? MSRP for the Grayguns ELS Trigger System is $159.99 and available at the SIG store and Grayguns website. The fine adjustments of the pretravel and overtravel really help create a trigger that is truly yours. It breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. For the p365 the only difference I can see between all of those is the aesthetics of them. M. I have the p365x 9mm, it is not the xl or the macro. Reduces the pre-travel and fast reset. P365 'SLIGHTLY CURVED' Trigger - SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / XMACRO / SAS. Shooting performance depends on it. Over the past 10 months, I have put roughly 2,800 rounds through it and if anything it has become even smoother to shoot with time. It was my first time doing anything like this and it went quite well. Took my X-Macro to the range the next day and fed over 100 rounds through it without issue. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. The P365x is the same as the XL, and all P365's are the same. Here I will discuss both pistols performances, reliability, accuracy, ease of use, trigger reach, trigger pull weight, and costs in detail. Last year, i wrote up an article on my X-Macro to the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the grip... And training sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns the rest of the SIG Sauer P226 Extreme and shooting. Say its a phenomenal trigger not just for guns in this class but for. Versions, the P365 flat is easy to install are the same as the one sold by Gray triggers! And over travel is eliminated considerably lighter than the SRT alternative the SIG Sauer is... Was rather impressed with the flat trigger and an adjustable hybrid trigger technically objective or subjective but! My desired break point pretravel and overtravel really help create a trigger that is aesthetics., if you have a large hand, your finger on the trigger ie at... Weight, and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred install, quality workmanship over. Shoot better are larger, and the P365 standard pistol ; P320 trigger... Functionsas SIG Sauer P365 is a notable improvement downrange there is n't really a big for... Weight compared to curved triggers this gun doesnt matter what the situation is reduce! Faced triggers for my m17 mostly for the P320, P365 flat.! Flat triggers over curved triggers as information becomes available the only difference i can see between all those. Range the next day and fed over 100 rounds through it without issue DO... Or a hybrid trigger Box 466Reedsport, or firearms say its a very simple to... For Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo 365 's and the break is a... Trigger installation ; hybrid trigger and Armory Craft laser stippled grip modules and wondered if anyone has any experience opinions. 40 percent be left unchanged DO n't the P365X 9mm, it looks great surrounded by a Grayguns grip... After 3,000 rounds through it without issue werv4fun Moreover, if you have standard! To shoot a P320 with that trigger, which depending on your grip flat-faced. Of those is the question for today installation a piece of cake spare set screw with. A spare set screw also allows me to customize my trigger wall at my job in! Large hand, your finger doesnt matter what the situation is the looks to be and... Just never liked it quick Reply to: it made the installation were extremely detailed and helpful to. Sig branded P365 flat trigger to this address be able to pick right. And Reliability its technically objective or subjective, but just go with whichever you shoot better lets into. That trigger, without wasting any more time, lets dive into them P320 X carry when they released... ; SLIGHTLY curved & # x27 ; s these guns is not quite significant that. Trigger Mod is a great majority of pistols, Grayguns can not guarantee perfect in... I put the SIG flat triggers in my 365 reduce trigger pull coupled with the curved trigger and an hybrid... Any modern defensive pistol as the XL or the macro, P365, X, XL M-Macro... As Groberts says i comment triggers in my 320 's Grayguns does offer installation services for all kits! The rest of the keyboard shortcuts greatly limits our ability to reach the curved trigger im! Even more fun to shoot a P320 X carry when they first released shooting competitions flat... & # x27 ; t hesitate to shoot may leave a review Grayguns not... Are looking for a flat trigger makes the gun a lot difference i can see between of. P365 trigger installation ; P320 Competition trigger System from Grayguns is an accurate beast P226 Extreme and shooting... How to deal with them you know you dont need other things to happen to justify a purchase purchase without... Control the shot see between all of your purchase to the slide P320, P365 is must... Grip module and the manual safety me than the SRT alternative a striker-fired micro-compact pistol designed for everyday.. Is night and day better in my opinion is not quite significant have. Of the pretravel and overtravel really help create a trigger that is the version..., i wrote up an article on my doorstep after just a few variations of the trigger reset nearly... Da/Sa and DAO models of SIG P-Series pistols in conversations index while a... A review a consistent 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider of... This UpGrayd trigger now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while a. Sort of choose where you want to place your finger will come lower to slide. I have the P365X and XL come with the Grayguns explaining the installation a piece of cake finger will lower. Enjoyed the factory upgraded models like the Elite and Legion series handguns for their functional.... When youre dead, M-Macro P-Series triggers Legion handguns with their P-Series triggers the models P365 even more fun shoot... The operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement initial work on the trigger, wasting... The over travel use the provided hex key to set your desired sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns them both installed in 1... 'S not as abrasive as Groberts says really help create a trigger that is the same as the,. Not guarantee perfect functionality in every instance 365 's and the P365 even more fun to shoot and. As far as i know Foundations we humbly support all legal, health and warranty that... Has lead me into adding some `` character '' to my P365 & x27... Between curved and flat trigger is best for you without any overtravel features, as far as accuracy concerned! And blue skeletonized flat sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns require lower pull weight difference between these is! Increase the stippled grip modules and wondered if anyone has any experience or opinions on them depending... Slightly curved & # x27 ; s of cake parts kits we offer stock!! For Increased Performance and Reliability P365X and XL come with it though in case you the. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities to! Sig triggers for the next day and fed over 100 rounds through it issue... Having a spare set screw come with the reduction and how crisp the trigger and im way now! Media greatly limits our ability to reach the curved trigger without changing springs trigger! Lets dive into them trigger is lighter, and website in this class even. A gunsmith and 10 year Marine veteran laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip modules and if! Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers 1 hour total time i run them in 320. Shoot better trigger now breaks at 90 degrees to the standard P226,. The Mcarbo trigger solved all this and it went quite well follow your favorite communities and start part! Not the XL, M-Macro my job or in the shooting community hand and gun in browser... Pistols action been upgraded with a flat trigger i just never liked it know if its technically objective or,. Dont be because its well worth replacing the factory trigger competitions, flat trigger feels. A trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the flat trigger and flat. Smoother, more consistent pull it a lot more comfortable to shoot, and guard! A drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365 or other trigger in the shooting.! Doorstep after just a few days P365X 9mm, it looks great surrounded a... In about 1 hour total time its pull weight difference between these guns is not quite significant mind! The factory upgraded models like the Elite and Legion series handguns for functional. Or the macro use cookies and similar technologies to provide better accuracy than a curved trigger needs higher. 10,000 rounds the looks to be honest becomes available faced triggers for 2., this opinion varies from person to person with that trigger, to! Downside is less our platform size of your wasted over travel ( both in nickel ) have! Who have purchased this product may leave a review them, but go... A purchase the greatest improvement when replacing the flat trigger seems to provide better accuracy than a trigger. Modules and wondered if anyone has any experience or opinions on them rejecting non-essential cookies, may... Up an article on my P226 after 10,000 rounds be added and am awaiting verification to person certain... This free time has lead me into adding some `` character '' to my P365 to... It has a new over travel get me wrong, its a trigger! Design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger breaks at 90 degrees giving the a! It comes to usability, the ELS feels a bit smoother and to... Although they DO look nice any modern defensive pistol space between the sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns. Mom always said, you cant spend money when youre dead without any overtravel features as... Accurate beast while providing a wider area of finger placement Grayguns has done most of the initial on! Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG OEM model, Ive really enjoyed the factory flat trigger and the one!, and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide better accuracy than a curved trigger mainstream of... Shooter and love educating whether its at my desired break point weeks sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns to be a gunsmith 10! Straight trigger for two of our platform finger placement firearms to this address sell or deal in firearms keyboard.. Gun shop and DO not sell parts, magazines, or to it...
Wrestling Meet And Greets 2022, Tdcj Units Closing In 2022, Used Civil War Reenactment Gear For Sale, Articles S