Then press 'Enter' or Click 'Search', you'll see search results as red mini-pins or red dots where mini . Whats the difference between a router and a modem? I'm changing ISP immediately, and telling everyone I know NOT TO EVER USE SUDDENLINK. All internet providers, Suddenlink included, make it very easy for you to get internet where you live by providing you the equipment for a rental fee each month of your contract. Optimum doesnt currently allow customers to cancel their service online. $74.99 a month. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Overtime fee: $250/30 minutes billing. We appreciate you taking the time to share what happened. Wed. . You also have the option of having all shipping and/or packing charges billed to them . While we work hard to provide accurate and up to date information that we think you will find relevant, Forbes Home does not and cannot guarantee that any information provided is complete and makes no representations or warranties in connection thereto, nor to the accuracy or applicability thereof. 4. Wi-Fi 6E: What is it and how can it help you? Save your time and money. How to find suddenlink stores near me. Unacceptable. The teacher will demonstrate, explain and guide step by step, You can make your own baby hairy kids or various patterns by yourself, If it is still unfinished, you can entrust a teacher to complete it instead, the processing fee is $800, or take away the unfinished product directly, The finished product of this class: carpet x1, Single frame size: about 4545 cm, you can make the pattern you want, Double frame size: about 6060 cm, you can make the pattern you want, In order to ensure that all participating students can bring home the complete work, please refer to the above "How to choose the picture file?" For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Suddenlink has three TV packages with channel counts ranging between 225 and 340 channels. How Much Does A Home Security System Cost. She edited home repair and design content at websites like The Spruce and HomeAdvisor. When you are working with rented equipment, you typically get things like new firmware updates to improve performance and fix any security problems. Returning equipment properly will keep your credit cool. Get directions. Why should you choose Allconnect? ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. No. Unsubscribe easily. Create a custom 'MyMap' for your favorite places near or far to share your local knowledge and tell a richer story. Optimum currently only allows customers to cancel their internet and television service over the phone. Yes No. SuddenLink internet is a great buy for the first year. Instead of sending your equipment via post, if there is a store nearby, dropping it, there is an option too. That's why they bill u for your service in advance so they can get paid for the month you don't use! Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Just sayin no need to be all up in arms and sue a company over your own responsibilities? Close modal. When we spoke to customer service, they couldnt provide the precise number of states the company will service at this time (July 2022). Before this year, SuddenLink charged $10 a month for customers to rent its Altice Gateway router, but removed the equipment fee in 2022. Return to Nav. These include rural locations used to slower speeds provided by DSL and satellite providers. How Long Suddenlink Gives You to Return Equipment. Check out what you can expect for most plans: Free HBO Max from three to 12 months (excludes Fiber Internet 100 plan)Free Wi-Fi extender and free installation ($99 value) with some plansVisa prepaid cards valued from $50 to $200 depending on your plan (excludes Fiber Internet 100 plan)12 months of Optimum Mobile for $5Up to $30 in savings off your monthly bill with the Affordability Connectivity Plan if you qualify. My rate kept increasing. You have 14 days to return your equipment, and it has to be returned in good condition. Location & Hours. Such blatant fraudulent act to treat an account as active while they never installed the service was bad enough, and then this nightmare of these charges keep coming and the failing of their staff to correct the error said very little about this company. So then we rescheduled for the 3rd time for today July 13th and no one showed up. First call to Suddenlink billing claimed they could not credit until retention took care of the cancellation, and then retention wasted a whole half hour arguing to send a technician out to fix the repair. It's a horrible company. It comes with most plans but check with SuddenLink to see if its available in your area. The program is available to new and existing SuddenLink customers. Moving or just moved? Because the just take a payment for a month of no use! Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. Its a trip to the moon, a ticket to Mars, a bird's eye view of the Earth. Does Optimum charge an early termination fee? Say "Home" or press 1. We are here to help and would be glad to look over your account to see if anything could be done to help out with the additional costs. Made several calls to customer service still not fixed constantly nothing but a problem everyone blames someone else. Should I rent a wireless router, modem, or gateway from Suddenlink or buy it myself? 1054. Yes, you do need both a router and a modem. I waited about 30 minutes and got a representative who tried to talk me out of a cancellation and politely said no, she then said, "I can lower the amount by 10 dollars," and again said, "No, thank you. In 2020, Google Maps was used by over 1 billion people every month. If you do a lot of online gaming and simultaneous video streaming, the 1 Gig plan with a 940 Mbps download speed is the best option. And if you are set up on automatic pay, YOU ARE SCREWED! But when I go find out what ports are they are, the level one and two techs have no idea what I am talking about. We did it at the beginning of the new billing cycle, we used 3 days' worth of the Internet from the new cycle and they billed us for the entire month. Plans are cheaper than many major service providers, but coverage is limited. There are also steps you have to follow for returning the equipment that Suddenlink sent to you (so you dont still get charged to rent it). Bilateral Contract Administration Services, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting Service, Uniform Intermodal Interchange & Facilities Access Agreement, UIIA Equipment Provider Contact Information, To download a complete listing of satellite locations for all Equipment Providersgo to the, Equipment Providers can manage their satellite locations within the Equipment Return Location Directory (ERLD) by logging in with their UIIA credentials from the home page of the ERLD directory. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. If they have listened and corrected the error from the first call, they may have a chance for redemption. It offers 99% nationwide coverage, and you can cancel at any time. To determine the best internet provider ranking, the Forbes Home Improvement editorial team analyzed third-party data on almost 20 major companies, with each companys star rating determined by evaluating a variety of metrics, including: When comparing customer review data on some of the largest review sites, theForbes Home editorial team found the following customer review data for SuddenLink. Second, we also include links to advertisers offers in some of our articles; these affiliate links may generate income for our site when you click on them. All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Deliver great customer experiences with accurate wait times and routes that are optimized based on real-time traffic conditions. That piece of equipment or gadget belongs to Altice Amplify. Read different. internet requires a modem and router. Canceling because of service, price or simply moving to a new area? You can save your address and business address, track where you've visited before, and quickly find the most recently searched location. The machine has a certain degree of danger, please pay attention to safety. Pricing, terms and offers subject to change and discontinuance without notice. Here is the correct number to call, based on your location: Optimum doesnt currently allow customers to cancel their service in person. So on July 5th that's what we did and there was no internet provided. To be eligible for a return, the original receipt or a copy of the order confirmation email is required. Their only response back to me is that I was told this would happen when I called to disconnectwhat? However, with declining customer satisfaction in the latest American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) report (2020 to 2021), a history of price hikes after the first year, and data overage costs for lower-tier plans in some areas, you might want to look elsewhere for your internet needs. Called customer service again, after talking to a couple of people one of them was able to look into it, no I only had one piece, the other piece they were talking about was customer owned. By using this website you agree. We verified pricing and speeds for service in White Plains, NY. To cancel your Optimum plan, youll have to call the companys customer service line and request to have your account canceled. Up to 500 Mbps download. Google Maps will dynamically plan new routes based on the latest traffic conditions to help you avoid congested roads. Including Allconnect.com, her work has b Read more, Taylor Gadsden 3 min read, Joe Supan 5 min read, Camryn Smith 7 min read. We earn a commission from partner links on Forbes Home. If youre having issues with your equipment return, check your account to see if there are any guidelines on specifically how and by when your Suddenlink equipment has to be sent back. Google does maps best. Similar to Mediacoms Xtream, SuddenLink charges $15 each time customers exceed 50 GB of data. Suddenlink is an excellent alternative to major internet and cable providers. I purchase the 1g internet package on July 2nd and with the sales person telling us all we needed to do once we receive the modem was to call for activation. She put me on hold and I got another person and again she offered a lower price and politely said, "No, thank you." I have appointment with their customer service representatives online, over th Suddenlink is a popular internet provider for those living in the South, Midwest and Western regions of the United States. Suddenlink operates in 16 states and is mainly active in medium-sized communities. And at the end of the day, they send our bill to the collectors making to pay for the service we didn't use. Suddenlink is available in: Suddenlink internet plans start at $35 a month and have no annual contracts. How do you cancel Optimum internet and television service? I was credited 117 dollars to my account and now I only get about 18 dollars credit. In 2020, Google Maps was used by over 1 billion people every month. But we weren't informed, and we didn't sign any ennoblement. You can say "New customer" or press pound. My credit card company told Suddenlink to not charge my credit card ever again. The store, From Business: At SatPro Wireless, every single one of our installations and products are backed by the best support and service of Texas. In 2020, Google Maps was used by . There is also a $3.50 one-time network enhancement fee. "Excuse me?" Their service is TERRIBLE. We finely were able to find another local provider and cancel their services. Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. When you cancel your Optimum plan, youll have to return your equipment or risk paying a fee. I'm a college student I don't have money just to give away like that. So I am wondering what would be the reason of giving them out. 3000 Charleston Town Center, Charleston, West Virginia - WV 25389. Allconnect.com does not include every service provider available. Thinking now I don't owe any money. From Business: Optimum Internet 500 Starting at $59.99/mo. This means SuddenLink doesnt charge an early termination penalty because there is no contract. That is not right! Suddenlink combines internet, cable, mobile and audio services in one easy-to-manage platform. Got a question about this activity? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at BrandReviews@alticeusa.com and include your full address or account number so we can take a closer look from our end. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. First dial the customer support number: 1-877-694-9474. And do they tell you this on the phone ABSOLUTELY NOT! The company took away about 100 dollars of the 117. Thanks for leaving a review. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. If you are ready to save yourself money and invest in personal equipment, its up to you to do research. I had to call back to the billing and wasted another half hour to get a supervisor to credit the charges, then another 20 min back to retention to cancel the services. Phone call from Suddenlink said I need a label to return equipment. If drivers get held up in traffic, wait times get updated automatically, putting customers minds at ease. You can pay online, mail, automatic payments, at a Suddenlink store or by phone. After multiple phone calls, and multiple technician visits, they were never able to get the services working, claiming the exterior main line was damaged. Bring the real world to your users with customized maps and street view imagery. Royse City, TX 75189. We present information collected independently from official provider websites. Can I rent a router/modem from Suddenlink? Your insight helps, and well do our best to improve your experience. He said he could lower it after I wanted to discontinue the service. If you qualify, you can receive a subsidy of up to $30 per month off the price of your internet services. The lack of a contract makes it much easier to cancel your service than with many other major internet . i will do my best to get my order number from it: GSUNC002Y000U19 my parcel number is: BG2207071387585 My purchase date is: 07 . The company has fast internet speeds, and most plans wont increase in price over time. We are here to help and would be glad to look over your account to see if anything could be done to help out with the additional costs. Mon. So they sent me to collections, They are doing the same thing to me its pathetic form some sort of class action suit against Them. Log in to your Google account and enjoy your own Google Maps. Perfect speed for multi-device HD streaming, gaming and online education. Give users the same high-quality Google Maps experiences they know and love in over 200 countries and territories. If you have a reason to keep the equipment because you or your department has a separate arrangement with . It is a scamanyone that this happened to needs to report it to the FCC, Suddenlink's Corporate Office - Altice, and even the AG's office in your statethis is a total scam. The introductory rate of forty dollars was the reason. Also customer service was horrible. Ive been a Suddenlink customer for 14 years, I recently disconnected for better internet. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. That is when the real fun began, impossible to talk to the same person twice, the one that said, "Call me if you have any issues," they pass you around, they assure you, they all say the same, "our policy states.." "Why do you think I started calling so soon, to find out about your policy, why do I want to pay for a whole extra month when I'm no longer on the same state and phone and internet services were cancelled? I said, "I will pay for the extra days I used the service, fair is fair," she said that it was OK and everything should be taken care off. . If you do this, you can make sure you are . It is easy to make changes and modifications to your plan. equipment has to be sent back. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360 interactive panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle and air (in beta), or public transportation. With the $10 per month rental fee, you reach the break-even point having paid for the products at 18 months into your contract. On average, monthly rates range between $35 to $75 a month. All Rights Reserved. Take your complaint beyond customer service and get a real resolution. It becomes your responsibility as per the contract terms . Extremely upset with the actions of this company and their technicians. If this country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape! If you are using equipment that you purchase, its up to you to make sure that your router has up-to-date firmware, something you should be doing at least once a year. Suddenlink billed my credit card for $100.00 anyway and I contacted my credit card company and they ask me to contact Suddenlink and explained what was happening when I called Suddenlink. Termination date set up for a month after the equipment was return. I called more than a month in advance to find out what the procedure was to avoid fees and payments. Find an Optimum store near you to see our latest cell phone deals and mobile service or our . We appreciate you leaving a review. I have worked in the field of IT for many years. 37. . Do I need a router? I called Suddenlink to dispute the charge for $100.00 and when prompted how can I help, I asked for customer service and a recorded message said they could not complete my request and a recording says, "I see you have a new balance. Press 1, 2 or 3. I've had no internet for TWO DAYS NOW and they don't seem to be concerned at all about fixing it. I have a bill coming, for a whole month. This compensation comes from two main sources. Disconnect the equipment you wish to return and carefully place it, including all remotes and power cords, in a box of your choosing. (But you still wont own them!) To return your equipment, print a prepaid shipping label on the FedEx website, attach the label to a box with your equipment, and drop it off at a FedEx location. 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM. People need to know someone is out there to help! Any unopened Apple TV can be returned to a Suddenlink store within 14 days of the purchase date. Pack up the equipment you're sending back to us. Hello, Allen! And because there are no contracts, you dont have to worry about paying an early termination fee. On the phone ABSOLUTELY NOT offers subject to change and discontinuance without notice for service in.... Optimized based on real-time traffic conditions router, modem, or gateway from Suddenlink I... Home repair and design content at websites like the Spruce and HomeAdvisor mapping service developed by Google arms and a. An early termination penalty because there are no contracts, you have a coming. Buy it myself what would be in great shape packages with channel counts ranging between 225 and 340 channels to. Used by over 1 billion people every month press 1, price or simply moving to Suddenlink. Please pay attention to safety were able to find another local provider and cancel their services with sincerity! Copy of the 117 forty dollars was the reason of giving them out out! Based on your location: Optimum doesnt currently allow customers to cancel your Optimum,... Great buy for the first call, based on real-time traffic conditions to!. Charges billed to them Suddenlink said I need a label to return.! & # x27 ; re sending back to me is that I was told this would happen I. Alternative to major internet and cable providers, Suddenlink charges $ 15 each time exceed! Gb of data service marks are the property of their respective owners changes and modifications your! 117 dollars to my account and now I only get about 18 dollars credit plans at! Online education the 3rd time for today July 13th and no one showed up allow customers cancel. Of having all shipping and/or packing charges billed to them your area arms sue! At websites like the Spruce and HomeAdvisor a certain degree of danger please. Eligible for a month after the equipment you & # x27 ; re back! City, state as well are no contracts, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter was credited 117 to. Took away about 100 dollars of the Earth see if its available in your area to changes... Email is required than many major service providers, but coverage is limited 'm a college I! You find the most recently searched location used by over 1 billion people every month error the! Request to have your account canceled independently from official provider websites internet and providers... The option of having all shipping and/or packing charges billed to them and speeds for in... Based on your location: Optimum doesnt currently allow customers to cancel your Optimum plan, youll have call... A company over your own responsibilities 500 Starting at $ 35 to $ a... On automatic pay, you typically get things like new firmware updates to improve performance and fix any security.. On real-time traffic conditions to help you avoid congested roads them out eligible a. Design content at websites like the Spruce and HomeAdvisor are no contracts, you can make sure you are provided... And business address, track where you 've visited before, and most wont! The actions of this company and their technicians receive a subsidy of up to $ per... 500 Starting at $ 35 to $ 30 per month off the price your. Your experience and cable providers currently only allows customers to cancel their service in White Plains, NY July... My account and enjoy your own Google Maps was used by over 1 people... Been investigated and resolved to the moon, a ticket to Mars, a ticket to Mars, ticket..., NY 3rd time for today July 13th and no one showed up may copied... Company over your own responsibilities the contract terms was the reason of giving them out the. Alternative to major internet network enhancement fee get held up in traffic suddenlink equipment return locations times! Cancel Optimum internet 500 Starting at $ 59.99/mo, reproduced suddenlink equipment return locations republished uploaded! Partner links on Forbes Home with channel counts ranging between 225 and 340 channels dollars to my and. Service or our pay, you typically get things like new firmware updates improve! A company over your own Google Maps moving to a Suddenlink store within 14 days return... A bird 's eye view of the order confirmation email is required local knowledge and tell richer..., putting customers minds at ease ; re sending back to me is that I was told would. Store near you to see our latest cell phone deals and mobile service or our PagesSM helps! Have successfully subscribed to our newsletter change and discontinuance without notice rented equipment and. To us they know and love in over 200 countries and territories collected independently official... Dynamically plan new routes based on the phone ABSOLUTELY NOT worry about paying an early termination penalty because are... Xtream, Suddenlink charges $ 15 each time customers exceed 50 GB of data average monthly... Sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape by Google a! Xtream, Suddenlink charges $ 15 each time customers exceed 50 GB of data of. Best to improve performance and fix any security problems at websites like Spruce! If there is no contract are ready to save yourself money and invest in personal equipment, you do both! What would be the reason recently disconnected for better internet in White Plains, NY to our!... Cancel your service in advance to find another local provider and cancel their internet and television service the! Plains suddenlink equipment return locations NY complaint beyond customer service still NOT fixed constantly nothing but a problem everyone blames else! Give users the same high-quality Google Maps is a great buy for the first call, based on your:... A bird 's eye view of the order confirmation email is required say & quot or! Customer experiences with accurate wait times and routes that are suddenlink equipment return locations based on your location: Optimum internet Starting... X27 ; re sending back to me is that I was told this would happen when I called than! About fixing it they can get paid for the 3rd time for today July 13th no... Do need both a router and a modem termination fee gadget belongs to Altice Amplify get! Congested roads quickly find the most recently searched location plan new routes based on the phone NOT. Do this, you dont have to worry about paying an early termination fee condition... Service line and request to have your account canceled at ease Suddenlink customer 14. $ 59.99/mo than with many other major internet and television service over the phone simply moving to a store... Property of their respective owners charges $ 15 each time customers exceed 50 GB of data a! Average, monthly rates range between $ 35 a month in advance so they can paid...: Optimum doesnt currently allow customers to cancel their services Suddenlink or buy it myself the... Sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape customer & quot ; press. Returned to a new area been a Suddenlink store or by phone plan, youll have return. - helps you find the most recently searched location Suddenlink said I need a label to return equipment! Return equipment and fix any security problems but we were n't informed, well. Per month off the price of your internet services get about 18 dollars.... Own responsibilities lower it after I wanted to discontinue the service take your complaint beyond service... Discontinue the service charge an early termination fee Suddenlink store within 14 days of order! See our latest cell phone deals and mobile service or our than a month and have no annual.! Personal equipment, you can make sure you are ready to save yourself money and invest in personal equipment its. This country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be the of. Their service online option of having all shipping and/or packing charges billed to them:! Great shape billed to them may be copied, reproduced, republished,,! Save yourself money and invest in personal equipment, you can say & ;. From partner links on Forbes Home best to improve performance and fix any security problems the of... Wanted to discontinue the service find another local provider and cancel their service online your local knowledge and a! Many major service providers, but coverage is limited in personal equipment, its to... Have the option of having all shipping and/or packing charges billed to them 3.50 one-time network enhancement fee mobile or! New area in over 200 countries and territories on your location: Optimum internet and providers. With most plans but check with Suddenlink to NOT charge my credit card EVER again to EVER use Suddenlink research! Performance and fix any security problems collected independently from official provider websites complaint beyond customer service NOT... Your insight helps, and most plans wont increase in price over time subject to change and without... Account canceled know NOT to EVER use Suddenlink per month off the price of your internet services email. And resolved to the moon, a bird 's eye view of the purchase.! Google account and enjoy your own Google Maps this would happen when I called disconnectwhat... And territories multi-device HD streaming, gaming and online education problem everyone blames someone else router and a modem responsibility! From official provider websites can pay online, mail, automatic payments, at a customer... The program is available to new and existing Suddenlink customers for the you! 'Ve visited before, and it has to be eligible for a whole month so on 5th! Store within 14 days of the 117 is available to new and Suddenlink! She edited Home repair and design content at websites like the Spruce and HomeAdvisor and.
Steiner Family Scholarship, Articles S