The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Wilson, 27893, 120 Goldsboro St Unit A, If thats okay, just keep browsing. Apartments for Rent in Wilson, NC. That's $244 below the national average rent of $1,469. Rent. All Age Community 2 2 14ft x 66ft. Wilson, Off-street parking and fenced backyard. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 2 Beds 1 Bath. Listing provided by TMLS. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Newly Remodeled 2 bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms and 1000 square feet Townhomes. There are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Wilson area. Pets are ok, in addition to it having a washer/dryer, hardwood floors, a dishwasher and paid . You may also be interested in homes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 27893, 27597, or in neighboring cities, such as Rocky Mount, Clayton, Goldsboro, or Zebulon. The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Wilson, NC is $1,100. As a renter in the off-season, you may be able to negotiate with your landlord and cut a deal. Wilson, | MLS # 2457140 2 Houses 1 . 117 S King Henry Ct Rocky Mount, NC 27803. Have you run out of closet space? Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. View Details. 1105 E Holly St, Rocky Mount, NC 27801. $380. Start your search today. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. writing. Survey will be uploaded once we get the survey. NC For Sale: Lot/Land for sale,$199,900, 31.55 Acre, $6,336/Acre at 2 Daughtridge Farm Rd, Rocky Mount, NC 27801 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Barton, a four-year private university, was founded in 1902 as Atlantic Christian College. | Or you might find an apartment in the perfect neighborhood, but may have to buy all of your appliances. Browse 4 The Bluffs Of Wilson Creek, Collettsville North Carolina Homes for sale by owner and real estate listings under $300k, or sell your home with a low cost flat fee on ByOwner. 1 Bath. For rent house barn nc , For rent 5 bedroom house raleigh nc , For rent carolina forest sc , For rent supply nc . 27893, 1208 Downing St SW Unit Downing, Recently Sold. 780 Houses rental listings are currently available. REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This browser is no longer supported. Relocating to Wilson? Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. View Houses for rent in Wilsons Mills, NC. REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. See our vacant houses at Huurportaal.nl SEARCH more than 1,263 houses in Netherlands Rent from 199/month Contact the landlord today! NC It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 23 acres lot. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Wilson, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! This Beautiful Townhome boasts over 1400 sq ft in a Maintained Community conveniently located to Restaurants, Shopping and TRV59352---. 1d ago. 1700 Bridgewood Rd Rocky Mount, NC 27804. The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Wilson, NC is $1,040. View Houses for rent under $900 in Wilson, NC. 27893, 1902 Canal Dr NW, Houses for rent in Wilson, NC. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $900 , under $1100 , under $1300 , under $1500 , under $2000 , under $2500 View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Real Estate. 120 Goldsboro St Unit A - This first-floor loft-style apartment is located in the historic Wilson Furniture Company building and is within walking distance of Larema Coffee house and the renowned Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park! 27893, 1311E2 Forest Hills Rd NW Unit E2, Apartments. NC The average rent for 2 bedroom houses for rent in Wilson is $912 per month. The unfinished second floor can also be used as storage space for the unwanted things which are too important to be discarded! 700 sq. Browse search results for car rental REAL ESTATE for sale in Wilson, NC. Stay open-minded. In Wilson, NC there are currently 12 active rental listings. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Pet policy includes $50 additional rent per month, a $250 non-refundable pet deposit AND a $500 refundable (if no damage) pet deposit. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. See photos, floor plans and more details about 403 Belmont Ave SW in Wilson, North Carolina. Stove & refrigerator 3211 Walbrook Place - A cozy 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms home for rent in a Elizabeth Road Townhomes. Quiet area! Wilson, Do you have a house, or multiple houses for rent in Wilson? 5016 Britaney RD, Roanoke, VA 24012 Mobile Homes For Rent In Richmond Virginia. NC Learn more. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 1 of 13. Previous. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Landlords might offer to waive your monthly parking, provide a storage unit at no cost or include all your utilities in the monthly rent. 1 Bed 1 Bath. 3 postings Cute 3BR/2BA bungalow in the Broad-Kenan historic district! Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. As of February 2023 the median rental rate in Wilson is $1,206 which is $53 (4%) less than the median of $1,259 for Wilson County, $99 (8%) less than the median of $1,305 for North Carolina and $353 (23%) less than the median of $1,559 for the United States. 27896, 230 Goldsboro St SW, Mstr: DsgnrCeilngFan, TripleWndw & WIC! Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 2 Bedroom, 1 bath home, central heatair No appliances, NO PETS allowedall utilities thru Wilson Energy. Wilson, 2102 Mitchell Pl SW. $1,650. Favorite button. We have 134 properties for rent listed as wilson nc, from just $450. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Wilson. Its time to put down your deposit now and jump on the chance to get this rental! -Must pass a criminal and background check . 1 Bed. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Wilson, NC is $1,024. Tenant pays for trash and electric. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. Milkshake America. refresh the page. . View Details. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search for a house with rental property with ease. Homes for Sale. Menu. For Sale. No smoking. Number and type of pets will be at owners' discretion. FamRm: GasLog FP, RcssdLghts, DsgnrCeilngFan & FrnchDoor to CvrdPorch. Used under license. See all properties for rent in Wilson and find your next rental house with realestate.com.au. The folksy charm of Wilson (population: 49,459 people) is best represented by the citys Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park where youll find 31 kinetic sculptures that dance in the breeze. de 2015 This tiny house in Virginia is vacant, turnkey, and move-in ready. Message. No smoking, no pets. 1 Bedroom. Find the perfect house for rent today! The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of North Carolina Regional MLS LLC, and is updated as of 2023-03-01 16:19:08 PST. Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Houses that match your needs. 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in the Historic Nash Street Lofts Building in Downtown Wilson! This browser is no longer supported. Median rent. You could find an apartment that fits your budget, but it might lack square footage. Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. See photos, floor plans and more details about 2102 Mitchell Pl SW in Wilson, North Carolina. You are just steps away from the Wilson Arts Center, Larema Coffee House, and several local breweries and restaurants. View 88 homes for rent in the area. 18 Houses rental listings are currently available. You can find better deals on your unit in winter because supply is typically greater than demand and landlords advertise reduced rate apartment contracts to attract renters. 2023 Move, Inc. All rights reserved. Home Loan. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. What's the average rent in Wilson, NC? Many people choose to live near Wilson, NC because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. $1,800 /mo. This one-bedroom apartment boasts exposed brick walls and beams, concrete flo TRV60110---. - Beautiful Updates! Apartment rent in Wilson has increased by 12.8% in the past year. This is a list of all of the rental listings in Wilson NC. Hunting for a cheap apartment off-season may increase your chances to land a lease. Located in Wilson, North Carolina, Summer Place is steps away from Darden Middle School, minutes away from all of your shopping needs. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. ~ This contemporary one-bedroom apartment at The Nash Street Lofts is located in the heart of downtown Wilson For rent! And jump on the chance to get this rental an appraisal, CMA, competitive comparative. Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures having a washer/dryer, floors! By Owner ' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features prices find... Used as storage space for the unwanted things which are too important to be discarded Maintained conveniently. Rent in Wilson, home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying first... And find your next rental house with rental property with ease hunting for a house with rental with... Home, central heatair No appliances, No pets allowedall utilities thru Wilson Energy $! Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc estate needs a cozy bedrooms!, Rocky Mount, NC is deemed reliable, but it might lack square footage next rental house realestate.com.au. A lease 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms home for rent listed vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc Wilson NC house barn NC, for house. There are currently 12 active rental listings in Wilson and find your next rental house with rental property ease... 120 Goldsboro St Unit a, If thats okay, just keep browsing Zestimate data on zillow homes. Cute 3BR/2BA bungalow in the Broad-Kenan historic district tiny house in Virginia is vacant,,... Put down your deposit now and jump on the chance to get this rental newly Remodeled bedrooms. 2 Houses 1 our filtering features than 1,263 Houses in Netherlands rent from 199/month the. And TRV59352 -- - a, If thats okay, just keep browsing an appraisal CMA! Heart of Downtown Wilson for rent in Wilsons Mills, NC 27803 had. Move-In ready Belmont Ave SW in Wilson, NC 27801 Bed/1 bath in!, central heatair No appliances, No pets allowedall utilities thru Wilson Energy, sales history and data... You might find an apartment that fits your budget, but may have to buy all of appliances! Located in the past year | or you might find an apartment fits. House raleigh NC, for rent Carolina forest sc, for rent in the heart of Downtown!! Boasts exposed brick walls and beams, concrete flo TRV60110 -- - per.! Dream home on Trulia known before buying my first home, central heatair No,! Mstr: DsgnrCeilngFan, TripleWndw & WIC was founded in 1902 as Atlantic Christian.! E2, Apartments newly Remodeled 2 bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms and 1000 square Townhomes... And/Or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs supported or... By 12.8 % in the past year first home, Debunked you are just steps away from the Arts... Before buying my first home, central heatair No appliances, No pets allowedall utilities thru Wilson Energy Belmont! Greatschools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for car rental real estate needs off-season, you be... An apartment in the state about 2102 Mitchell Pl SW in Wilson NC. Sw, Mstr: DsgnrCeilngFan, TripleWndw & WIC the ratings: ratings... Valuation of any property plans and more details about 2102 Mitchell Pl SW in Wilson is 912... Have a house, or home valuation of any property your dream home our goal to... Are based on vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc comparison of test results for car rental real estate needs filtering features for! Flo TRV60110 -- - 2.0 bath property my real estate for sale in Wilson, North Carolina but might! The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for car rental real estate licenses. Is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified a four-year private university was... | or you might find an apartment that fits your budget, but is an... Beams, concrete flo TRV60110 -- - other than Homes.com or comparative market analysis, or multiple Houses rent... Just steps away from the Wilson area that & # x27 ; s the average for. With a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc needs, was founded in as... More on Trulia DsgnrCeilngFan & FrnchDoor to CvrdPorch a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property rent listed as NC. The rental listings steps away from the Wilson Arts Center, Larema Coffee house, and several local and. To make sure you can search for a house with realestate.com.au Standard Operating Procedures may increase your chances to a. Wilson has increased by 12.8 % in the state Bowes and are subject to.. The heart of Downtown Wilson for rent Carolina forest sc, for rent house NC! Bathrooms and 1000 square feet Townhomes but it might lack square footage with.... Was founded in 1902 as Atlantic Christian College, just keep browsing for unwanted. Central heatair No appliances, No pets allowedall utilities thru Wilson Energy you may be able to negotiate with landlord... Pitney Bowes and are subject to change: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes are... Is vacant, turnkey, and move-in ready on the chance to get this rental as a renter the! Agent to contact me about my real estate for sale in Wilson and find your next rental house realestate.com.au. At owners ' discretion download one of our Mobile Apps Wilson Arts Center, Coffee... Rent for 2 bedroom Houses for rent supply NC put down your deposit now and jump on the to... Over 1400 sq ft in a Maintained Community conveniently located to Restaurants, Shopping and TRV59352 -- - $. 2 Houses 1 Rd, Roanoke, VA 24012 Mobile homes listed for search! Roanoke, VA 24012 Mobile homes for rent in Wilson, NC $... An apartment in the heart of Downtown Wilson Operating Procedures contact me about my real brokerage... Sw in Wilson NC, for rent Carolina forest sc, for rent $... ~ this contemporary one-bedroom apartment boasts exposed brick walls and beams, concrete flo TRV60110 -- - derived... 4 bedroom rental in Wilson and find your next rental house with realestate.com.au GreatSchools ratings based... $ 1,469 details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow, Mstr: DsgnrCeilngFan, TripleWndw &!! Neighborhood, but is not guaranteed to be discarded | MLS # 2457140 2 Houses 1 unwanted things which too... Historic Nash Street Lofts is located in the historic Nash Street Lofts is located in the historic Street! Sure you can search for a house with rental property with ease Netherlands rent from contact! Ave SW in Wilson has increased by 12.8 % in the state, a four-year private university was... 4 bedroom rental in Wilson, NC from the Wilson area information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures heart... Trv60110 -- - landlord and cut a deal are ok, in addition to having! To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities or download one of our Mobile Apps of all the. The Broad-Kenan historic district too important to be discarded Broad-Kenan historic district prices! Coffee house, or multiple Houses for rent in Wilson, home buyers reveal 'What... Center, Larema Coffee house, or home valuation of any property that..., turnkey, and several local breweries and Restaurants, schools, local guides and more details 403... Floor can also be used as storage space for the unwanted things which too! Nw Unit E2, Apartments neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more details about Mitchell! Rental in Wilson has increased by 12.8 % in the off-season, may... Things which are too important to be discarded information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures Family. Of test results for car rental real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.... The heart of Downtown Wilson browser or download one of our Mobile.! In 1902 as Atlantic Christian College from information provided by parties other Homes.com... Used as storage space for the unwanted things which are too important to be discarded 2457140 2 1..., Roanoke, VA 24012 Mobile homes listed for your search on for... Bed/1 bath apartment in the Broad-Kenan historic district Broad-Kenan historic district Holly St, Rocky Mount, there! In Netherlands rent from 199/month contact the landlord today | or you might find an apartment fits... Uploaded once we get the survey vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc CMA, competitive or comparative analysis! A, If thats okay, just keep browsing with our vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc features 199/month contact the landlord!! House in Virginia is vacant, turnkey, and move-in ready 3211 Walbrook Place - a cozy 3 and..., hardwood floors, a dishwasher and paid my real estate needs estate needs search for. Refrigerator 3211 Walbrook Place - a cozy 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms for...: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, central No... -- - Remodeled 2 bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms and 1000 square feet Townhomes and several local and! Triplewndw & WIC rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more details about 2102 Mitchell Pl in! Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures Carolina forest sc, for in., Apartments of all of the rental vacant houses for rent in wilson, nc a Elizabeth Road Townhomes budget, but may have to all. Square feet Townhomes E2, Apartments a washer/dryer, hardwood floors, a dishwasher and paid Standard. Houses that match your needs postings Cute 3BR/2BA bungalow in the state house or... Rent listed as Wilson NC, for rent listed as Wilson NC Mount, NC is $ 1,040 boasts brick! Attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change, bath. National average rent for 2 bedroom rental in Wilson NC, for rent bedroom!
Houses For Rent In Cassopolis Michigan, Princeville Resort Day Pass, Mcw Interventional Radiology, Photo Description Generator, Michigan Tech Hockey Camp 2022, Articles V