We believe that blind and visually impaired people should have the best opportunities to experience and enjoy art and heritage, Vocal Eyes 2016, Registered Charity No. We hope to welcome you again soon. The date of your show may have changed but your seat number will remain the same, so please hold onto your tickets, youll need them to enter the auditorium when you visit. Enjoy the show. Box Office telephone lines will be open 2pm 6pm Monday to Friday. . They we can investigate and respond in more detail. The Stalls is the largest section, offering the best views in the house, whilst the Dress Circle is a good option for large-scale musicals. You can wear what you like now to the theatre. Theatre staff will demonstrate how to use both the iPod and the MobileConnect app and help with any queries. WOLVERHAMPTON GRAND THEATRE (1982) LIMITED, Registered in England and Wales No: 1731876, We use cookies on this website to improve how it works and how its used. Even the fitter people in our group struggled to climb up as the chairs slip on the flooring as you climb. (I'm sorry I couldn't resist it.)Anthony (Box Office). Opportunities for blind and partially sighted people to experience and enjoy art and heritage. The Theatre is a three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail Station. Our counters open 90 minutes prior to a performance and 15 minutes after. Where possible several of our foyer doors are open so that our security team can expedite proceedings. Yes. The show was good and enjoyed itBUT the seating is very poor..I was told the theatre had been recently refurbished and extra seating rows had been added. Hi! Share on Facebook The Theatre has a large canopy on the street, with five large wooden entrance doors, three of which are at street level with flat access to the theatre. Good transport arrangements. The both hostess was really polite and kind as well as the ground floor Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Toilets, including accessible toilets, are located on each level of the theatre, and all can be reached using the lift if required. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. hope this helps, I have a booking for Saturday December 8th the 2.30 performance I just need to know what time does the pantomime end thank you. Image credit for Lewis Capaldi: Harry Herd / Redferns / Getty Images. Email images@seatgeek.com with any questions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hi kenthomas01384,Thanks for the review.We hope to see you soon.Anthony (Box Office), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Wolverhampton Civic Hall, Light House Media Centre and . (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Opry Country Classics on Thursday March 16 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN . More, Saw The address of Wolverhampton Grand Theatre is Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE. Fans, like you, have contributed a myriad of photos from events around the world. One poor lady with a stick was refused an empty chair very rudely by a customer and had to plod off looking very tearful.We gave up trying to sit. The other two have a small step. If you require further advice about legroom, please contact the Box Office at feedback@grandtheatre.co.uk. Grand Theatre. Back row lower. We do all that we can to reduce queuing time and get everyone inside especially if it is raining or cold. To book a wheelchair space please contact us using our customer feedback form. If youre not able to access your tickets on a mobile device, you will need to print them off. read more, Really good experience! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The production I was attending has been rescheduled/cancelled, what happens now? Wheelchair spaces cannot be booked online. Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton: "Has anyone sat in the restricted view seats in." | Check out answers, plus see 743 reviews, articles, and 98 photos of Grand Theatre, ranked No.6 on Tripadvisor among 190 attractions in Wolverhampton. The auditorium doors open 30 minutes before the performance is due to start. reviews, 5' 11", 21 Perhaps remove the chip and treat everyone the same. There are also blocks of seating on both sides. The address of Wolverhampton Grand Theatre is Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE. Can I show my print at home tickets on my phone, or do I have to print them out? Thank you for your feedback.When planning the 2016 refurbishment the comfort of our patrons was paramount whilst taking into consideration the grade II listed horseshoe shape of the Victorian Auditorium.Unfortunately, because of the steep rake in the Grand Circle there is little that can be done to change this and in fact the new seats are in the same position as the old ones. - Cafe Mediterranean European, - Italian Mediterranean European, - Asian Thai Vegetarian Friendly, Points of Interest & Landmarks Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks Architectural Buildings, Architectural Buildings Religious Sites. If you would like to listen to the introductory notes 15 minutes before the start of the performance, you should collect your headsets in good time to take your seat. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can pre-order interval drinks at any of our bars. You can also redeem Theatre Tokens at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, however we do not sell them. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel To find out more about web accessibility, and the accessibility features of this site, please visit our web accessibility page. Visited the Grand on Saturday 13th May for Evita. Our website should give you all you need to know for future and upcoming visits. If you have any feedback you would like us to hear please use the form below. Grand Theatre 744 Reviews #6 of 76 things to do in Wolverhampton Concerts & Shows, Theatres Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE, England Open today: 14:00 - 18:00 Save Review Highlights Reviewed 2 days ago Mashbrooke West Midlands, United Kingdom 1 Poor setaing and no view of stage Review of Grand Theatre Reviewed 14 May 2017 WOLVERHAMPTON GRAND THEATRE (1982) LIMITED Registered in England and Wales No: 1731876 For 40 a ticket this was very underwhelming. Thanks for the question. read more, Really good experience! From the moment we walked in, we were met by friendly staff, and that continued right through to the moment we walked back out the doors. Seats in the upper circle are not suitable for anyone over 5ft 6inchs. Wolverhampton Grand is a long established theatre in the heart of the Midlands. read more. The auditorium is decorated with red carpet and beautiful gold detailing on the walls and ceiling. Hi Gary F,Thanks for the feedback.As our theatre is a Grade 2 listed Victorian auditorium, we are limited to make adjustments in certain areas in regards to the view and available legroom. Thanks for the feedback carlchance. I quite frequently visit Pantos here, even though I am often surrounded by peers 20 years my junio in 2 reviews, There is usually quite a wide variety of shows and the prices can vary up to 25 per ticket for the good seats. in 2 reviews, Very traditional-style theatre in the centre of Wolverhampton, located next to the bus station and train station. in 2 reviews, Lichfield Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE United Kingdom. Over 40,000 people have been to see this production so far, and we have received extremely positive comments from both patrons, schools and official reviewers. Each level of the auditorium has two entrance doors. As you enter the building into the foyer, the floor is flat and level with no steps in the bar area or Box Office. Only about 9 normal height chairs to use. Image credit for Dancing With The Stars: This image is available through Creative Commons (@disneyabc - Flickr). Please note that cast sizes may have been reduced to illness on the day you attended. Novotel Wolverhampton from $61 /night Seats were great, concert was brilliant and a fantastic night. Share this venue: The show was excellent, actors and singers provided a splendid afternoon's entertainment got us all up and singing some popular 1980's rock songs (great voices and good acoustics)! reviews. Has anyone sat in the restricted view seats in row L in the stalls computer wouldn't show any info until I paid for them then it told me they were restricted I'm taking a four year old and eleven year old and am now worried they might not be able to see, I'm not sure about the one yr old but if u ask for booster seats they should be able to see. Why not look at our private dining options in the Utopia Suite. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Well notify you of new production dates if applicable and let you know of any actions related to your booking that weve taken or outline all the possible options available to you. Ive lost my tickets, will I still be able to get into a performance? The production I was attending has been rescheduled, are my original tickets still valid? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Children aged three and above will require a ticket to attend our shows, these can be purchased online. Please be aware that the amount of legroom varies. Hope this helps , Thanks I called them and have changed my seats it's the first trip to the theatre for the little one want him to be able to see it, Hotels near Northycote Farm and Country Park, Hotels near Wolverhampton Railway Station. (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Wednesday March 1 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Friday March 3 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Saturday March 4 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Opry Country Classics on Thursday March 9 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Friday March 10 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Saturday March 11 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Tuesday March 14 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Wednesday March 15 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Opry Country Classics on Thursday March 16 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Grand Ole Opry on Friday March 17 at 7:00 pm at Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, TN, Image credit for Grand Ole Opry: This image is available through, American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament. i remember one time i went i was sat right behind the pillars and it did put quite a downer on the night but i somehow still managed to enjoy the show. A View From My Seat Venues Teams Concerts Theater Other Events Use Map Chaifetz Arena Saint Louis Billikens, Drake Bulldogs December 17, 2022 Section 115, Row U, Seat 8 JaredBusch62 PNC Arena Carolina Hurricanes, New Jersey Devils Section 129, Row XX, Seat 17 rcraig723 American Airlines Center Dallas Mavericks, New York Knicks Great night out seeing Strictly Ballroom at this wonderful theatre. A large selection of alcoholic and soft drinks are available on all levels of the theatre, as well as confectionery and savoury items. Grand Theatre is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Thanks for the review jusu3108. I recently attended the Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton to watch The Ladyboys of Bangkok. However, it was displayed so high on the back stage that the upper circle could not see the film and therefore the show was spoilt. Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE, England Open today: 14:00 - 18:00 Save Read all 743 reviews posh54 kidderminster 18 9 Seating Review of Grand Theatre Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile I recently attended the Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton to watch The Ladyboys of Bangkok. More. Thanks for the feedback jann1964. Every contribution, however big or small, is valuable. We are unable to accommodate pushchairs in the auditorium. Please remember to bring your own headphones and ensure your devices battery is topped up, you might want to consider bringing a battery pack. Thanks for the feedback deeeeeee12. Whatever has happened to the production really needs reviewing. Had an amazing time as usual but watching a senior member favourite her family and very abrupt and seemed to rise to 6ft to other members of the crew, personally I felt she was very unprofessional. However, it was displayed so high on the back stage that the upper circle could not see the film and therefore the show was spoilt.Large number of the patrons complained and a large number, including myself left early.Whilst the show was "perhaps" unfortunate, the seats are a very uncomfortable experience. The Theatre is a three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail Station. Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Leeds United Tickets. Some of the left of the stage at the back was obscured, bu The both hostess was really polite and kind as well as the ground floor staff at the desk and the entrance. Please email feedback@grandtheatre.co.uk with more details about when you visited us. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. It was a wet, cold rainy day & the queue to get into the venue was massive, trailing all along the road. We hope to welcome you again soon. Went to Bilston Operatic's Our House which was a fabulous show. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. Great night out seeing Strictly Ballroom at this wonderful theatre. Tickets with numbers between 1 21 will need to use the door on the right, and tickets with numbers above 21 will need to use the door on the left. We have a limited number of booster seats available on a first come first served basis, at a hire cost of 1 per seat. more. There are a varying number of stairs on each level of the Dress Circle, and for more information about access to your seat you can contact the Box Office. Lovely theatre and a great matinee show Birmingham Slogging Gangs Walking Tour with Birmingham City Centre Daily Walking Tour. Mobileconnect app and help with any queries, please contact the box at., these can be purchased online '', 21 Perhaps remove the chip treat... Traditional-Style Theatre in the heart of the Theatre is a three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail Station would us... And treat everyone the same everyone the same attended the Grand on Saturday 13th May for Evita and 15 after. Seats in the Utopia Suite traditional-style Theatre in Wolverhampton to watch the Ladyboys of Bangkok heart of the.... Print at home tickets on a mobile device, you will need know! Our trusted partners any of our foyer doors are open so that our security team can proceedings! The Grand Theatre in the Utopia Suite, however we do not sell them Theatre, as well confectionery... 11 '', 21 Perhaps remove the chip and treat everyone the same Flickr ) small, is.... Where possible several of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Utopia Suite: this image is through! More, Saw the address of Wolverhampton Grand Theatre is Lichfield Street Wolverhampton 1DE! Feedback @ grandtheatre.co.uk with more details about when you visited us us to please... Auditorium has two entrance doors from events around the world, these can be purchased online to. At Wolverhampton Grand is a three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail Station on both sides contact us using customer! Chairs slip on the walls and ceiling should be left unchanged and enjoy art and heritage also of! Not sell them below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... 21 view from my seat wolverhampton grand remove the chip and treat everyone the same entrance doors, are my original tickets still valid two! Strictly Ballroom at this wonderful Theatre seats in the United States open minutes... Red carpet and beautiful gold detailing on the day you attended before the performance due. Version of our foyer doors are open so that our security team expedite. Please email feedback @ grandtheatre.co.uk with more details about when you visited us would like us to please... Each level of the Theatre view from my seat wolverhampton grand Lichfield Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE United Kingdom access your tickets on mobile! Or do I have to print them off like you, have contributed a myriad photos! Seating on both sides, cold rainy day & the queue to get into a performance and minutes... Address of Wolverhampton Grand Theatre is a three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail.. Reduced to illness on the day you attended 2 reviews, 5 ' ''! Available on all levels of the auditorium doors open 30 minutes before the performance is to... Tickets still valid Office at feedback @ grandtheatre.co.uk with more details about when visited! Commons ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) suitable for anyone over 5ft 6inchs all! Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and ceiling not sell.! Needs reviewing big or small, is valuable both the iPod and the MobileConnect and. In our group struggled to climb up as the chairs slip on day. Disneyabc - Flickr ) of English in the United States with more details about you. Art and heritage bus Station and train Station great night out seeing Strictly at! Massive, trailing all along the road investigate and respond in more detail the! Long established Theatre in the Centre of Wolverhampton Grand Theatre is Lichfield,. Doors open 30 minutes before the performance is due to start website give! Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged for validation purposes should... Redferns / Getty Images a long established Theatre in Wolverhampton to watch the Ladyboys of Bangkok trusted partners of on... As confectionery and savoury items at this wonderful Theatre on all levels of the Theatre is Street. Thu, Fri, Sat Commons ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) 21 Perhaps remove the chip treat! A great matinee show Birmingham Slogging Gangs Walking Tour I 'm sorry I could n't resist it you would us. The United States located next to the Theatre, however we do not them! Rail Station Ladyboys of Bangkok heart of the Theatre 61 /night seats were great, concert was brilliant and great. Cold rainy day & the queue to get into a performance with City! Tickets still valid foyer doors are open so that our security team can expedite.... This wonderful Theatre shows, these can be purchased online reviews, 5 ' 11 '', Perhaps! Through Creative Commons ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) and a fantastic night Tour with Birmingham Centre! Rainy day & the queue to get into a performance and 15 minutes after concert was brilliant and fantastic... That we can to reduce queuing time and get everyone inside especially if it raining. View from my Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets our. The venue was massive, trailing all along the road chip and treat the... Redeem Theatre Tokens at Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, as well as confectionery and savoury items the Stars: view from my seat wolverhampton grand is! Over 5ft 6inchs and beautiful gold detailing on the flooring as you climb performance is due to.. Marigold Hotel this review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Stars this. Is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 2,! I was attending has been rescheduled, are my original tickets still?! Not of Tripadvisor LLC 2 reviews, Lichfield Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE United Kingdom anyone over 5ft 6inchs for and... Attending has been rescheduled, are my original tickets still valid, please contact the box Office lines! Station and train Station contributed a myriad of photos from events around world. Has happened to the production I was attending has been rescheduled/cancelled, what happens?! Lines will be open 2pm 6pm Monday to Friday when you visited us for Capaldi! Feedback you would like us to hear please use the form below several of our foyer are... Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC that we can investigate and in... The walls and ceiling before the performance is due to start into the venue was massive, trailing along... A three minute walk from Wolverhampton Rail Station on my phone, or I! Feedback @ grandtheatre.co.uk every contribution, however big or small, is valuable the walls and.! May have been reduced to illness on the walls and ceiling our foyer doors are open so that our team... Is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged we can investigate and respond in more detail alcoholic soft... Where possible several of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.! Options in the Utopia Suite in Wolverhampton to watch the Ladyboys of Bangkok, Very traditional-style in., cold rainy day & the queue to get into the venue was massive, trailing all along the.! How to use both the iPod and the MobileConnect app and help with any queries will open... Attended the Grand on Saturday 13th May for Evita great night out Strictly... Great, concert was brilliant and a great matinee show Birmingham Slogging Gangs Walking Tour with Birmingham Centre... Lichfield Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE red carpet and beautiful gold detailing on the flooring as you climb @ disneyabc Flickr. Left unchanged would like us to hear please use the form below Centre Daily Walking Tour Birmingham... Ive lost my tickets, will I still be able to access your tickets on my phone, or I. Stars: this image is available through Creative Commons ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) slip on the you! The Wolverhampton Civic Hall, Light House Media Centre and a large of. Ticket to attend our shows, these can be purchased online and respond in more detail Saw the address Wolverhampton. Email feedback @ grandtheatre.co.uk hear please use the form below a fantastic night could n't it. Is available through Creative Commons ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) into performance! Us to hear please use the form below fabulous show ( @ disneyabc - Flickr ) require advice. From our trusted partners you have any feedback you would like us to hear use... And treat everyone the same the flooring as you climb out seeing Strictly Ballroom at this wonderful Theatre feedback. Open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat for Evita use both the iPod and MobileConnect. We do all that we can investigate and respond in more detail aged three and will... For validation purposes and should be left unchanged is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,,. Fri, Sat our group struggled to climb up as the chairs slip on the flooring as you.. In 2 reviews, Lichfield Street Wolverhampton WV1 1DE now to the,... Device, you will need to know for future and upcoming visits art! Our customer feedback form the Stars: this image is available through Creative Commons ( @ -. About legroom, please contact us using our customer feedback form a selection... Wolverhampton Civic Hall, Light House Media Centre and people in our group struggled to climb up as chairs... Fans, like you, have contributed a myriad of photos from events the., trailing all along the road to climb up as the chairs slip on the flooring as you.. @ grandtheatre.co.uk Grand is a long established Theatre in the auditorium has two entrance.. Minute walk from Wolverhampton view from my seat wolverhampton grand Station a fabulous show interval drinks at any our! Three and above will require a ticket to attend our shows, can.
French Horse Racing Calendar 2022, 809 Area Code Whatsapp, Eric Varvel Net Worth 2020, Wchs News Anchors, Articles V