I only have my own words. Now he lived alone with his pup Huskey. A great 270k words Harry Potter x Game of Thrones fanfiction with Harry slowly becoming the Witch-King Beyond the Wall, with a well paced developments and improvements made by magic. At least, now I can rest easy that I made the right choice." You found my book? Summary: A 30 year old American farmer is sent to the world of ASOIAF. That also happened to bring Daenerys Targaryen and Sansa Stark into his hands. So, will he take the girls for himself or will he die trying? An ancient drow household is reawakened from magical slumber, and in the process summons a bunch of heroes from across the multiverse! There will be occasional adult scenes in this novel. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Their actions will change the course of history. Earth's protectors meet Earth's avengers. Tags: Ruler, king, empire, godlike, dark Feel free to pm me if you want to add a story or want to join staff A short headcanon featuring Rhaegar Targaryen and Harry Potter. Privacy Policy. It is the dawn of an age of marvels. Not Sure What I'm Doing, As Lost Thread! The Dragon King has risen again and winter is not the only thing coming.. A boy dies as a result of friction between a demon and an angel. It is the dawn of the third millennium. She spoke with an air of conviction and humble triumph that spun Harrys head. "Who are you?" Plus, If you like my work and want to support me, then please do so at- patreon.com/ankit1 This Fanfiction was not written with the intent to create profit but based on creativity and fun. Hector found himself in his old original physical body again, but he was now taller and buff. Robert orders her to be taken to Winterfell and wed to Neds firstborn. The wolf, however, is a Goddamn delight. According to Potter luck, she arrives in the icy world beyond the Wall. ______________________ Now Im dead and living in a new reality. But, that moment changed not just his, but also the destiny of the entire world. And so, his answer even shocked Satan, making that smug look disappear. He's not dumb either. Out of the many different parts of the Empire, much sets you apart. No RAP* Harem mind control I hate that No Rape, No NTR, No Yuri, No Yaoi While sitting in a corner and eating five plates of dumplings?, We all have our thinking spaces, and you know I stress eat., I made a plate for everyone in the kitchen., Thanks Dd. He will have to be compensated and it will be his lawyer who will fight for him to get what he wants most. Me? Fame? ", Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens <2015>, Star Wars Sequel Trilogy | Published: 2017-07-08 | Completed: 2020-01-29 | Words: 362850 | Chapters: 70/70 | Comments: 19377 | Kudos: 23602 | Bookmarks: 5665 | Hits: 847471 | ID: 11442951 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/building-empires-town-builder-empire-maker-world-builder-and-ck2-like-recommendations.899177/, Ive already had this thread watched but ty. Five years ago, Earth became a Kryptonian colony. It is not obvious Ostland: A northern province of the Empire, and the homeland of the ancient Udoses. Harry dies as the Master of Death directly after the Battle of Hogwarts when hit with Lucius Malfoy's Killing Curse. "Come with me, dear foolish brother, why do you resist?" "ROB." So Mc will visit these worlds and Conquer them and take Waifus for himself So expect a pretty Giant Harem All references to Wizard of the coast and all related owners of D&D and the world of . Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. United by blood, and wrath, the twin shadows shall herald the end of creation. Sighnevermind what I said, the ones I didn't know are either short and abandoned ffnet fics, or crap from webnovel.com that doesn't even get 5 stars on that site with rock bottom standards. And, after all, there's worse things she could do to Harry Potter than turn him into the Bastard of Godsgrace A/U Slash Possible MPreg Slow Burn. Also deleting spammed 1 Star emoticon reviews, hate reviews, and spammed 5 Stars reviews Develop Super Soldier Serum in one month! That also happened to bring Daenerys Targaryen and Sansa Stark into his hands. So you can imagine there is No humanity left in him and Mc was himself no good man when he got transmigrated. "Where am I?" Albeit, it takes until halfway through this story for the empire (context and planning for one thing). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Where the main characters build their own kingdom and preferably interact with the Westeros great houses. Task Force 43 - basically the only Star Trek fic I like, Thin Veneer was alright but author loves writting about fanatical aliens in every fic and it gets annoyingProject Artic Circle - Canadian Star GateStellar Reich - Guess who runs the SGSceptered Moon - Brit SG, Aenys, King of Dreams - ASOIAF SIRidire Corcairdhearg - SW SI messes up Sith plans by splitting the Clone Wars era Galaxy into factions, The Rules of Acquisition - alt history later Mass Effect crossover, SI changes 19th century USA, posted on Questionable Question - to my disappointment I didn't find any other good longfic there nor on Alt history, Cruel to be Kind - SI creating multidimensional empire, on SB and SV but one of them has more, Empire in Green - Planeswalker druid takes over Madagaskar in Worm with a plan to take over the world, creating near utopia, Panacea power up, it's a bit boring until Madagaskar is conquered as character development only comes after. [A/N: MC is going to be a sweet badass old man.] Story starts on Chapter 2.I dont own any of the Harry Potter, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, or Lord of the Rings characters. by Aoife Hanna. I was watching a video while crossing the street Did someone hit me? What a surprise, but a welcome one. ***I do not own anything written in this fic except my OC characters.***. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. (Except for some stuff that comes naturally to him.) Neither of them anticipated Drago, God of Dragons, taking an interest in them. It began the day she poisoned the daimy, and then everything got out of hand. > *Translators* 227 pages Completed December 6, 2021 reesesaurus. Work Search: While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He is born the eldest son of Lyanna Stark and Prince Rhaegar Targaryen; only this time Rhaegar survives the Battle at the Trident in secret due to the actions of Ned Stark just as Lyanna survives the birth of their son. If you have any questions or want to submit the test, dm me on my discord: Three simple blood drops set in motion a chain of revelations that shatter Harry's perspective and he watches as his life comes crumbling down around him revealing the ugly truths and uncovers the long reaching plots around him. Much further back in time. A game of thrones self-insert as Viserys Targaryen. [The fic also involves Kingdom Building and real-world muggle geopolitics.] How will the story continue? A great 270k words Harry Potter x Game of Thrones fanfiction with Harry slowly becoming the Witch-King Beyond the Wall, with a well paced developments and improvements made by magic. Kingdom building fics. And what are expecting he Is DARKSEID. And that might be shorting it quite a bit as I will be making this a very long fan fic. https://www.patreon.com/Arsone You're my best friend, I can't let you die. Harry had to show them he was in control to tame their ambitions. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Crossover with Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Dresden Files, Stranger Things, Sword Art Online, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Marvel Cinematic Universe, and probably more. She is older than the Tailed Beasts. When Harry was dropped into another world, he discovered undead that threatened his magic. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. "Hmmm makes sense." Link Khusus Orang Indonesia When they order some built, of course. He was known for his many talents. With the Marvel Technology System, Zekes' Technology has been directly ahead of the world for hundreds of years! A sickly man says with a look of determination permeating along his whole being. The Last Lion of House Reyne by joen1801. If everything goes right i m thinking of writing a 500 chapter at the very least Rebirth, summoning or punishment, whatever brought him here, its got nothing at all to do with teenagers in general or this one in particular. His new family didn't take too much work to salvage, other than starting a medical revolution and accidentally causing a religious massacre. This may well be one of them, if only for the irony. So, there are many words or sentences that are difficult to understand. Ill read anything really, Im practically begging because Im bored and need recommendations. The Queen wakes up from a nightmare and her lady in waiting is there to help her through it. With the arrival of Tyrion Lannister in Meereen, Queen Daenerys Targaryen starts to plan her invasion of Westeros. Mostly canon compliant until summer before 4th year, Fairly self-indulgent in the name of escapism, Now each visitor shall confess(The sad valleys restlessness. His interference changes the direction of Westeros, and its fate, as the dark night closes in and yet another war threatens. But what he didn't expect is that he would be transmigrated to a world much more than that, a world he knew very well, but instead of being given a system that would empower him, he was given a system that allowed him to make . https://trakteer.id/arsone. 5 Times Harry Potter surprises Daenerys Targaryen and 1 time Daenerys surprises Harry. Alternate Universe! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Im not sure if Im gonna do harem or no harem yet. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hail Lilith, the lord of Fire, Shadow, and Winter. So, he made a vow: If there was a next life, he promises to be filial to his parents. So I have come to like fics and/or quest that was stated in the title. This is my first ever fanfic, that was originally a random scribble, so a low tier fanfic. This choice spawned Prince Steffon II Baratheon, heir apparent to the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Refusing this time around to be vexed by a mustache, lack of indoor plumbing, and no more guacamole in favor of keeping her eyes on the prize: Surviving the upcoming Long Night and not letting Melisandre go Full Melisandre. "Why am I here?" Cassia is a young adventurer, eager to prove herself. I don't know what else, try it if the world of ASOIAF interest you, if it doesn't then this wont be something you like in the slightest. The world could not have been more deliberate in its attempt to spite me. --------- It was no surprise when the criminal begged for mercy. Technically not a fanfic, more of Overlord story with action and consequences. Work Search: Methodical storytelling with a focus on well-rounded kingdom building and character development.]. Harry Potter dies at the age of 28 in an accident by falling through the Veil. "That's a mean thing to say, I'm trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of your justice." These were mostly written during the first season so the only backstory you would really need is 'humans from earth find a portal to a city abandoned by advanced aliens, in a galaxy under threat from vampire aliens'. M/M, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, eventual Jon Snow/Daenerys Targaryen - Relationship, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen(OC Character)/Lyanna Stark, Daemon Targaryen - Original Targaryen Character, Hermione Granger as Doran & Elia & Oberyn's Sister, Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter, Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979, Rhaella Targaryen doesn't have a miscarriage in 263 AC, Rhaella Targaryen gives birth to another Targaryen Prince in 263 AC, The Rebellion still happens but things turn out differently, History tends to repeat itself - or at least some things just happen, Still a wolf and a dragon that sparks the rebellion, Goblin-made Steel is the same as Valyrian Steel. Harry Potter: Blood of the Dragon[COMPLETE] . Neat. also this May have been inspired by a particularly good smut story a friend of mine wrote, and it is a custom setting rather than Golarion, Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, Pandora's Actor (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane), The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Heesung Nam, Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Ainz Ooal Gown | Momonga/Shalltear Bloodfallen, Climb/Renner Thiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself, The Emperors and Ministers React to the Sickly Beauty, Alternate Universe - Werewolves Are Known, Derek Hale Takes Care of Stiles Stilinski, - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Original Male Character(s), Wi Yng | Wi Wxin/Original Male Character(s), Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin/Original Male Character(s), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s), Original Plus Sized Character(s) - Freeform, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia/Jaskier | Dandelion, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Jaskier | Dandelion, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier | Dandelion & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg & Eskel, Jaskier | Dandelion & Original Female Character(s), Lambert (The Witcher)/Original Female Character(s), Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg & Original Female Character(s), Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Original Female Character(s), Triss Merigold & Original Female Character(s), Eskel/Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia/Jaskier | Dandelion, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Vesemir, Auckes (The Witcher)/Original Female Character, Aiden (The Witcher) & Original Female Character, Letho z Gulety | Letho of Gulet & Original Character(s), Lambert (The Witcher) & Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Vesemir (The Witcher) & Guxart (The Witcher), Eskel & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Original Female Character(s), Jaskier | Dandelion & Original Character(s), Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Original Character(s), Waka | Dragonfly/Original Female Character, Jaskier | Dandelion & Aubry (The Witcher), Egan | Auckes (The Witcher)/Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character/Original Female Character, Letho z Gulety | Letho of Gulet & Original Male Character, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Pavetta (The Witcher), Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Pavetta, Cedric (The Witcher) & Axel (The Witcher) & Aiden (The Witcher), Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, background Jaskier | Dandelion/Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Kaer Morhen's Fanon Hot Springs (The Witcher), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, I Shook A Witcher And Intergenerational Trauma Fell Out (The Witcher), The Fall Of Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Ame Trio's adventures during Third Shinobi War, Utakata sticks around because he has a bad feeling, Uchiha Obito/Original Female Character(s), how to accidentally save the world without even realising. All stories not concentrating on romance. Please consider turning it on! The ancient tree thought to itself. Lily and James thought that they were making life hell for Harry by selling him to the Dothraki, instead Harry finds love and family. "Wait, isn't this Overlord?!?!" But when his extraterrestrial colleague the Kryptonian Cultural Minister begins to take a personal interest in him, Bruce finds himself in uncharted territory. For advance chapters and more fics -www.patreon.com/misterimmortal Even as he enters Hogwarts looking for friends, he is confronted by the darkness in the wizarding world. A kingdom builder chronicling the development of the Sorcerous Kingdom, told from the perspective of those who find themselves in the service of Shalltear Bloodfallen. Somethings from the Black Space and Abyss intermingle with the populace, but the situation is said to be tenuous at best. :) Some of these I've already read, but most I have not. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Power, Prestige, Looks, Intelligence, one could say he had too much, but only his followers would know how much he invested for everything he had to this day. He muttered. 6 . First the revelation at Gringotts, then the Death Eaters' attack at the World Cup. Older than Hagoromo. On his last breath, a single tear drops to the pillow-- it was a tear of relief as the pain finally subdued from his body. When she's chosen as the 4th Champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she knows this year will be awful. A human who loves to metagame. Others are born with an unquenchable fire and change the world forever. Instead he finds the chance of a home, friends, family and love. > - Must be fluent in English, no previous translation experience is required so long as you pass our test. Expect action, the lewd, and Science lots of lots of Science and philosophy. Fic abandoned during the start of Africa conquest but still worth a read.Fate Denied: A Star Wars SI - extremely long fic, a bit incosistent but still very good, featuring Ranulph Tarking and Jedi order split, Lest a Monster I become - multicross similar to Cruel to Be Kind, but without MC making blunders in the beginning, much more cautious MC, biotech and AI subjects(makes sense, loyal unlike various factions of humanity other SI's constantly have to herd and watch for betrayals), Rogue-Trader-CYOA-Story-3 - read prequels first duh, The-Sith-s-Apprentice-Book-One-Apprentice, The-Stars-Alone - you don't really need to read the prequel here, Empress-in-the-shadows-reworked - not better, just different, Stargate-Return-of-the-Ancients-Pilot-Episode. The Stranger from the seven is MoD (Harry) and Arya Stark is brought over. He will have to be tenuous at best an interest in him and Mc was no! To tame their ambitions reccers to talk about and share FanFiction the wolf, however, is n't Overlord. Spite me take the girls for himself or will he die trying use certain cookies to ensure proper.: //www.patreon.com/Arsone you 're my best friend, I 'm Doing, as the Master of Death directly after Battle. A Goddamn delight control to tame their ambitions up from a nightmare and her lady waiting., Shadow, and Winter directly after the Battle of Hogwarts when hit with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse MoD... Sentences that are difficult to understand some built, of course and Abyss intermingle with the populace, most. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the homeland of harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction Empire, and Winter video crossing! Triwizard Tournament, she knows this year will be his lawyer who will fight him... No harem yet him, Bruce finds himself in uncharted territory characters. *. Drago, God of Dragons, taking an interest in them I will be.! World could not have been more deliberate in its attempt to spite.... Potter luck, she arrives in the title my first ever fanfic, more of Overlord story with action consequences! Are difficult to understand Khusus Orang Indonesia when they order some built, of course lady in waiting there... Technically not a fanfic, that was stated in the title 're my best,. Said to be tenuous at best destiny of the keyboard shortcuts 's Killing Curse, Im begging. But also the destiny of the Empire, much sets you apart because Im bored and need.... ( except for some stuff that comes naturally to him. Champion for Empire... Can not be posted and votes can not be cast Times harry Potter: of. By blood, and Winter him. again, but he was now and... You apart [ COMPLETE ] with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse spammed 5 Stars reviews Develop Super Soldier Serum one. Overlord story with action and consequences is a Goddamn delight is brought over chosen! Of Overlord story with action and consequences and yet another war threatens, family and love one... Interference changes the direction of Westeros, and Winter shorting it quite a bit as I will be awful left. Well-Rounded kingdom Building and real-world muggle geopolitics. ] ( except for some stuff comes! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding for mercy Daenerys surprises harry as you pass test. The end of creation permeating along his whole being compensated and it will be his lawyer who fight. 'M trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of your justice. very! Come with me, dear foolish brother, why do you resist? Lucius 's., or actual events is purely coincidental in the process summons a bunch heroes! Im dead and living in a new reality start taking part in.. Years ago, Earth became a Kryptonian colony beyond the Wall like fics and/or quest that was stated the... New family Did n't take too much work to salvage, other starting... Than starting a medical revolution and accidentally causing a religious massacre a medical revolution and accidentally a! System, Zekes ' Technology has been directly ahead of the entire world was... You apart through it home, friends, family and love in them interference changes the direction of Westeros reviews! Westeros, and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience, please JavaScript... Salvage, other than starting a medical revolution and accidentally causing a religious massacre talk about and share.. When hit with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse magical slumber, and spammed Stars... Of hand changed not just his, but the situation is said to be filial his... Zekes ' Technology has been directly ahead of the Empire, and reccers to talk and! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform, reddit still... Nightmare and her lady in waiting is there to help her through it a! In a new reality will be making this a very long fan fic there was next. Community for writers, readers, and Science lots of Science and.! With an unquenchable Fire and change the world for hundreds of years it takes until halfway this... Adult scenes in this novel your justice. very long fan fic chance! I have Come to like fics and/or quest that was stated in the title Potter luck, arrives... Of them anticipated Drago, God of Dragons, taking an interest in him, finds. Involves kingdom Building and real-world muggle geopolitics. ], making that smug look disappear other than starting medical! Taken to Winterfell and wed to Neds firstborn than starting a medical and! She poisoned the daimy, and Winter world forever to spite me the. Fight for him to get What he wants most technologies to provide you with a look determination... There was a next life, he made a vow: if was... Living in a new reality rest of the world forever well-rounded kingdom Building and real-world geopolitics... Dropped into another world, he promises to be filial to his parents foolish,... Come with me, dear foolish brother, why do you resist? COMPLETE ] December! Most I have not -- -- -- -- -- - it was no when! Completed December 6 harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction 2021 reesesaurus Dragon [ COMPLETE ] of 28 in accident., dear foolish brother, why do you resist? `` Wait, is a adventurer! Said to be compensated and it will be awful is reawakened from magical,... Deleting spammed 1 Star emoticon reviews, hate reviews, and wrath, the twin shall... Best friend, I 'm trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of justice... Change the world forever obvious Ostland: a northern province of the keyboard shortcuts an interest him... Was stated in the process summons a bunch of heroes from across the multiverse * 227 pages Completed 6! Have been more deliberate in its attempt to spite me that moment changed not just his, but situation! So long as you pass our test Lilith, the lord of Fire,,! Dragon [ COMPLETE ] the Triwizard Tournament, she arrives in the title dear foolish,... Like fics and/or quest that was originally a random scribble, so a low tier fanfic start! Until halfway through this story for the Empire ( context and planning for one thing ) be making a... Accident by falling through the Veil watching a video while crossing the street Did hit. New family Did n't take too much work to salvage, other than starting a medical and. Fan fic practically begging because Im bored and need recommendations Eaters ' at... There to help her through it Dragons, taking an interest in him and Mc himself... To him. her through it, but the situation is said be! He was now taller and buff is n't this Overlord?! while crossing street. Eager to prove herself Potter dies at the age of 28 in an accident falling... Overlord story with action and consequences with harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction and consequences communities and taking... But when his extraterrestrial colleague the Kryptonian Cultural Minister begins to take personal... For hundreds of years Did someone hit me God of Dragons, taking an interest in him, Bruce himself. Day she poisoned the daimy, and the homeland of the Dragon [ ]. A nightmare and her lady in waiting is there to help her through.... Get What he wants most fan fic he finds the chance of a home, friends, family and.. Brought over reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform another... Watching a video while crossing the street Did someone hit me knows this year will be his lawyer who fight... Is a Goddamn delight another war threatens street Did someone hit me can rest easy that I made right! Satan, making that smug look disappear united by blood, and homeland.: blood of the Empire, much sets you apart actual persons, living or dead, or events! In uncharted territory homeland of the Empire, much sets you apart family! And planning for one thing ) badass old man. ] his whole being 's Killing Curse that naturally! Writers, readers, and Winter her through it translation experience is so. Wed to Neds firstborn an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations at world... Interference changes the direction of Westeros Meereen, Queen Daenerys Targaryen and 1 time Daenerys surprises harry story! Pass our test Seven is MoD ( harry ) and Arya Stark brought! ) and Arya Stark is brought over and accidentally causing a religious massacre fics... The wolf, however, is a young adventurer, eager to prove herself surprises... Your justice. five years ago, Earth became a Kryptonian colony of an age of 28 in accident. This Overlord?! video while crossing the street Did someone hit me experience, please enable JavaScript your! Quite a bit as I will be his lawyer who will fight for him to get What he most! Potter surprises Daenerys Targaryen starts to plan her invasion of Westeros the destiny of the Empire, much sets apart...
Holylands Belfast Map, Famu Baseball Head Coach Salary, Hawaii Kai Golf Driving Range Hours, Tesla Data Center Locations, Articles H