Is he going to tell them why? After a long pause, Carol responds "Yes" and walks away. Perhaps Carol burned the bodies in order to sterilize Lizzie's mess. It was sad that he had to die, but we cant blame Carol for using his body as a shield in an attack by the Governors group. What are examples of software that may be seriously affected by a time jump? They would have died (or not) on their own, there would be no need to get involved. "Indifference" Karen is seen as Rick imagines Carol stabbing Karen and dragging her body out to be burned. Maggie, of course, flips when her father wants to bring his medicinal tea to the infected. Even then, Carol thought it was dangerous, but not enough to think that it might be dangerous for anyone else - which it was for her sister. Fast forward to the death of Karen and David . In. Lizzie treated walkers as friends (e.g. What she did: Turned Andrea into a murderer, almost. Later that day, Karen, along with Paul, Eileen, and other townspeople gather outside the Governor's apartment until Andrea comes out and calms them down. Her objective is to get the stuff and get back and to reiterate why she did what she did in the first place: to protect the children and the group. I cant help but really like the way that this went down. The Walking Dead S4 EP 4 Melissa McBride Andrew Lincoln - H 2013, [Warning: This story contains spoilers from the Indifference episode of AMCs The Walking Dead.]. Michonne killed her boyfriend and his&her friend simply because they were high and thus failed to protect her son. I believe that she does in fact feel responsible for those deaths. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about? But I was right about Lizzie feeding the walkers mice. That wasn't like her. She was missing a lot of stuff because her eyes were so set on survival. He needed to hear her side of things. In The Walking Dead, what did Dr. Jenner tell Rick? STORY: The Walking Dead Renewed for Fifth Season, Gimple Staying Put as Showrunner. And unfortunately their numbers are dwindling, causing the prison to run low on able bodied people that can keep the prison safe and help the sick. As a result, by the end of the hour, we know that Karen and David (who?) By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Sounds Off, 'Walking Dead' Dissection: Robert Kirkman Talks Carol's Shocking Confession, 'The Walking Dead' Renewed for Fifth Season, Gimple Staying Put as Showrunner. How to properly visualize the change of variance of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable? What she did: Defended her abusive husband after Shane beat Ed. He is a policeman. During this, Rick flies into a rage and badly beats Tyreese before Daryl pulls him off. The Walking Dead crew certainly did not hold back when it came to torturing Carol, even before she was a series regular. Karen is seen as Rick imagines Carol stabbing Karen and dragging . Carol did? Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. I understand he didnt trust her and felt uncomfortable and uncertain about what shes capable of, but is there something else going on with Rick personally about his ability to lead and make decisions and trust himself in the decisions he makes? Finally snapping out of it, he attacks the hoard of zombies with all his pent up rage. She returns to the house and gives the gun to Tyreese, admitting she had killed Karen and David to prevent the spread of an infection at the prison . Lizzie was in the sick ward with those killed. "Infected" Who is safe in the prison? Karen listens as Andrea addresses the crowd and unites them as a community, prompting cheers and hugs from her neighbors. How will we see Rick explain her absence when he returns? If one of her students did so, then perhaps Carol would regard herself as responsible for her student's actions, and therefore would regard herself as the one worthy of blame. 'The Walking Dead' Is TV's No. If Lizzie regards the reanimated condition as just as good as the living condition, then her beliefs wouldn't dispose her to fear death. It is highly unlikely, but still possible. Attacking Pete - now, Rick's intentions in the situation were good. How can I change a sentence based upon input to a command? Carol Peletier, played by actress Melissa Suzanne McBride, is the wife of Ed and the mother of Sophia. Carol told Rick she killed Karen and David. The prison now has a whole corridor filled with the sick some coughing up blood, others shaking and a couple even turned to walkers. Do you think he knew what he was doing when they left the prison together? Attention! By 'The Mandalorian' Posters Show the Darksaber Come Between Din and Bo Katan, 10 Movies Like 'Jesus Revolution' That Perfectly Depicts the '70s, Daisy Ridley to Star in Amazon Drama The Better Liar From True Blood EP, The Cast of Bel-Air Talks Season 2 Banks Family Drama (Video), Walker Independence Boss on Show's Renewal Outlook at CW: We're 'Hoping for the Best, Planning for the Worst', The Weeknd Shades Rolling Stone for Report on The Idol's Production Woes, Amy Grant Announces Her First New Music In 10 Years, New Single Trees Well Never See, Michael B. Jordan Volunteers Jonathan Majors To Be The Next Sexiest Man Alive, Kristen Bell Tapped To Star In New Netflix Comedy Created By Erin Foster, The Weeknd Claps Back At Reports Claiming The Idol Is A S**tshow: Did We Upset You?, Prime Video Delays Citadel Trailer After Greece Train Crash, High Risks, Low Wages, Insane Hours: VFX Workers Say They Are Ready to Unionize, The Blackening Trailer: Jay Pharoah and Yvonne Orji Slaughter Horror Movie Stereotypes, The Weeknd Posts The Idol Clip Mocking Rolling Stone After Report of On-Set Dysfunction, Anthony Mackie Reveals Top Secret Way to Read Captain America: New World Order Script, Anamorphics Biggest Fan: Dp Autumn Durald Arkapaw on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. When and how was it discovered that Jupiter and Saturn are made out of gas? What if it had been one of our original Atlanta people? Thats a tough question because I like not knowing. Wed rather have her around than Axel. Getting control of the car, they discover that the road ahead of them has hundreds maybe even thousands of walkers heading towards them. Boy, we sure hope not, but the kid had to believe it in order to keep the information to himself. There, her corpse was set on fire. The next morning, Karen arrives at the prison on a school bus with a couple dozen women, elderly, and children. Karen's charred corpse is seen again as Rick, Daryl, Tyreese, and Carol Peletier discover that she has been murdered. Why we forgive her: Being in an abusive relationship is complicated and we know that maybe she wasnt ready to be on her own at that moment. I know you do. Was it a mercy kill before they had an opportunity to turn? " Too Far Gone " is the eighth episode and mid-season finale of the fourth season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, which aired on AMC on December 1, 2013. Later in the episode, Rick asks Carol if she killed Karen and David. In The Walking Dead, did Carol lie to Rick and Tyrese? I can't recall), but if she didn't, then why did Lizzie kill them? He used his policeman skills. She hid this from Rick. He snaps out of it, however, just in time to take out some rage issues on a whole mess of walkers and rejoin the others on the run. She steps out with her arms raised and reveals what the Governor did to the siblings, who look at each other in shock. Is something's right to be free more important than the best interest for its own species according to deontology? She just did it alone, risking her own life to take care of something that was crucial to the group. Does With(NoLock) help with query performance? She killed herself with a gun Rick gave her while Michonne stayed with her for comfort. Most kids would stay away from sick people instead of seeking them out. There were other options, and he could have brought her back if he was worried about her killing other people. Not wanting to have the disease spread any further, Carol kills Karen. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. Why we forgive her: The Governor was an evil son of a bitch who deserved to die. Carol Killed Karen and David as stated in my previous answer here. Do you have a reference? "Rest in Peace" (Flashback, Corpse) At the beginning of S04E04 a scene is depicted where Lizzie insist that she is strong, and it shows her carrying a knife Carol had given her. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. Her heart is broken, and I would hope she finds a way back, but I dont know. Glenn . Walking Dead pathogen transmission method. After finding supplies and food, Rick and Carol finally address her decision to kill Karen and David. The guy was an abusive bastard. That is all. It wasnt a stranger. Is he going to tell them why he left her? Lizzie persuades the other children to help defend the prison from the govenor. Was that their last evening there? Karen is a caring and composed woman who is initially part of the Woodbury militia. It only takes a minute to sign up. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. PHOTOS|Walking Dead: 10 Characters From the Comic We Want to Meet, MOTIVE | Early on, Tyreese expresses his upset over Karens demise by lashing out at Daryl and slugging Rick (who retaliates so brutally, he sprains his own hand). 4 Answers. But the scavengers have barely gotten through Daryl and Michonnes tense discussion of her running off (after the Governor) before a voice on the radio distracts Daryl so badly that he drives straight into a pack of walkers the size of which we havent seen sincegee, Atlanta? Advertisement. Well get there. Oscar and Axel were locked up together and became close friends during the apocalypse. A beaten down Rick and his son Carl escape the destroyed prison in the aftermath of the assault that takes the lives of many people. She informs them of what happened to the rest of the militia and that Andrea jumped the wall earlier that day and left Woodbury. @EricSSH Yeah. Its so hard to understand and to completely banish her, its flooring. Okay, your turn. He establishes the motive very quickly. If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our email news alerts! She claims to have killed Karen both out of mercy and to prevent the infection from spreading within the prison. The problem here is that Carol telling Tyrese she did it is as trustworthy as her telling Rick she did it. Is Koestler's The Sleepwalkers still well regarded? Why we forgive her: He started out kind of creepy, but then Axel turned into a nice guy. Todd And Julie Chrisley Report To Prison For Bank Fraud And Tax Evasion. It Female . An enraged Tyreese finds the burned bodies and attacks Rick while Carol watches, and later demands that Rick find the killer. Were you surprised that Carol burned Karen and David? It would be a very random event for her to decide to kill Karen. Zap2It - From Inside the Box. Unknown to the other survivors, Carol killed them in their sleep and burned their bodies in the belief it would stop the infection from spreading. Carol comes clean to Tyreese about killing Karen and How do you think shell fare, solo? Karen appears in a flashback, hiding under a corpse after the Woodbury massacre at the hands of the Governor. Why we forgive her: After getting split up from the group in the prison, everyone assumed Carol had died. Plus how will Daryl (Norman Reedus) respond to his closest friend at the prison no longer being there? You are led to believe it is present time, but if this theory is true, its more likely a flashback. Occupation You find out who did this and you bring them to me, Tyreese bellows to Rick. Don't forget about David!) March 16, 2014 7:41pm. Rick says to Carol that they should both pay their respects to Tyrese whose nearby digging a grave. Advertisement. Do some Walkers employ ambush hunter techniques? Fire. How will she fare on the road, solo? Im sure Carol did it. This was once a far fetched theory, however recent episodes have shown Lizzie to be pretty far out there, and I can certainly see her capable of murder, especially since she does not even see killing a human as murder if they are allowed to change. Just the words in the council meeting kept coming back to me If they die, theyre a threat. Why did the Soviets not shoot down US spy satellites during the Cold War? Is he going to tell everyone that she killed Karen and David? In the Walking Dead, how did Rick determine who committed murder? Which basecaller for nanopore is the best to produce event tables with information about the block size/move table? Isolation found Tyreese VERY upset about the burning of Karen so much that he turned into a person that viewers havent seen before. were killed by Keep reading. rev2023.3.1.43269. Thats very interesting to note. Dead There have been a lot of decisions and assumptions made on "The Walking Dead" Season 4 based on the reveal that Carol killed Karen and David. As she and the others turn to get back in their vehicles, the Governor begins massacring his own people, starting with shooting Paul in the back and ending with a gunshot at Allen. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Thats whats so weird about that ending: Why is banishing her the only option? She told him: Karen and David were suffering. So that said, if she did tell him after she killed Lizzie, then I'm inclined to agree with you. Carol admit to Tyreese face to face in Episod 14 The Grove here is the complete story: I was thinking maybe she killed Karen and David, Tyreese tells Carol. In spite of the prevailing opinion, Carol teaches the children to kill in order to protect the group. However, I suspect that Carol might have lied to Rick and Tyrese in order to protect Lizzie. Ving Rhames To Star In BET+ Original Series 'Legacy', Flores Case Advances as Dolphins Claims Head to 'Judge'Goodell, High Risks, Low Wages, Insane Hours: VFX Workers Say They Are, California's Film Tax Credit Aims to Punish Projects That Don't, Arch Nemesis: We Asked a Podiatrist About the Best Insoles for, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Android 10 visual changes: New Gestures, dark theme and more, Marvel The Eternals | Release Date, Plot, Trailer, and Cast Details, Married at First Sight Shock: Natasha Spencer Will Eat Mikey Alive!, The Fight Above legitimate all mail order brides And How To Win It, Eddie Aikau surfing challenge might be a go one week from now. Inside, Karen is split into one of two groups as they search the prison for Rick's group. Tyreese offers to take Judith and continue on to Terminus but Carol suggests that it would be unwise to divide their group. Dark Brown UPDATE: Click here to read our full Q&A with Melissa McBride about whats now ahead for Carol! I certainly hope so. Actor In that type of world, the kindest thing to do even if watching it felt like our hearts were being torn from our chests was to end her life as quickly and as painlessly as possible. As the two sat together in silence the night after Lizzie's and Mika's death, Carol admits that she herself murdered Karen and David in order to prevent the illness from spreading within the prison. Planned Maintenance scheduled March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC (March 1st, Latest Blog Post: Jacks Bad Movies Black Adam (2022). Carol said, Maybe Ill do fine, maybe I wont. Rick seems to feel that shes got some mad skills. There have been a lot of decisions and assumptions made on "The Walking Dead" Season 4 based on the reveal that Carol killed Karen and David.When Rick asked her point blank if she was the one behind the two prison murders, she confirmed it, and that led to Rick sending her away. She doesnt back down; she has a mission and I like that about her. Dealing with hard questions during a software developer interview. But Carol tells her that Nevertheless, I agree, it now seems unlikely that Lizzie murdered them. Karen is the only person who manages to survive the Governor's massacre since she hid under someone's corpse. Marketing Strategies Used by Superstar Realtors. The Sick Are Growing The outbreak didn't end with Karen and David . She investigates, finds nothing, and returns to her cell. I want to have faith in her, but its a horrible world, and you never know whats hiding around that tree. In The Walking Dead, did Carol lie to Rick and Tyrese? By the end of the latest episode of The Walking Dead the answer might be no one. He and Oscar were forced to live and deal with Tomas and Andrew, not showing true care or trust with either of them. For a minute there, it looks pretty bad for them and, for another minute there, it looks even worse for Tyreese when the others make a break for it, he remains in his seat, staring with his one good eye. All rights reserved. However, in the end the pair both agree that they wont make it Carol didn't know that Lizzie was mentally unstable until they escaped the prison. Were sure Daryl would agree that it was worth the fear to find her alive. What she did: Wore that terrible sweater. Lizzie treated walkers as friends (e.g. (Laughs.) @Rocket Nevertheless, if she did tell him after she killed Lizzie, then I can't think of a contrary account of events that escapes Occam's razor. He made a guess based on the evidence. Did the little girls feed mice to walkers in The Walking Dead (season 4)? What the Prosecutor will say #1: Carol did not consult with the council about how they should handle the Karen and David issue. She watches the Governor evaluate the townspeople with Andrea. Perhaps Lizzie took it upon herself to stiffen her back and kill Karen and David because they posed a threat, as she is unable to distinguish murdering a human and putting a walker down. In the Walking Dead, how did Rick determine who committed murder? If you look at the expression Rick gives after, it's clear that he's puzzled by her reaction and suspicious of it. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. How can I explain to my manager that a project he wishes to undertake cannot be performed by the team? Nothing is known about Karen's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she was a teacher. Planned Maintenance scheduled March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC (March 1st, Latest Blog Post: Jacks Bad Movies Black Adam (2022). "The Suicide King" was quick? he asks, gripping the gun and table. Rick took the good one! But Rick channels a Shane roid-rage and beats the snot out of Tyreese (kind of like Shane vs. Carol's husband Ed in season 1). Tyreese appears to get overrun by the walkers, leading Daryl and the others to continue without him and run into the woods. When she gets . Later, in an effort to prevent the infection from spreading within the prison, Karen is murdered and then burned by Carol. Karen is stabbed in the head and then burned by Carol. Lizzie regards the reanimated condition as just as good as the living condition. The Mandalorian Creator Jon Favreau Says Boba Fett Crossover Freed Him to Move Story Forward, Andre Braugher, Susan Kelechi Watson Among 11 Cast in Shondalands The Residence, Michael Mando Fired From Apple Series Following Clash With Co-Star, DC Drama Dead Boy Detectives Moves to Netflix From HBO Max (Exclusive), 'The Walking Dead's' Most Shocking Deaths, DreamWorks Signs With Mr. Smith Entertainment For World Sales, Inside 'The Walking Dead's' Spooky Season 4 Premiere, 'The Walking Dead' Dissection: Scott Gimple Talks the Terror Within the Prison, 'Walking Dead': Should the Group Trust Bob? The loss of her daughter was Carol's first trauma in the apocalypse, and even then, she had to endure far more than most of the other characters. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. Status He didn't know for sure. Carols idea was genius, even if it would have made Andrea a murderer. The person who killed Karen and David was revealed on Sunday nights episode of AMCs The Walking Dead., (SPOILER ALERT! The Hollywood Reporter caught up with McBride to discuss Ricks decision and how Carol will fare solo. Why not anyone? RELATED: Fear The Walking Dead: Victor Strand's 10 Best Quotes, Ranked Many characters on "The Walking Dead" have to make harsh decisions in an unforgiving landscape, but Carol's choice to kill Karen and David was rash and created more tension in the group. When Tyreese goes to visit her, he finds a blood trail that leads outside. Rick kept the fact that everyone was already infected to himself, as well as the fact that he killed Shane. It wasn't until then that Carol noticed Lizzie was playing with the zombies and treated them like people. When Rick saw Carol was willing to go to great lengths to ensure the safety of the group, he realized she . It wasnt her., Tyreese ask this because Lizzie just killed her own sister to turn her into a walker (Karen and David were stabed in the head then burned!). This is directly after a cut scene of Rick unraveling his knife bag to see one of the knives missing. Lizzie evinces her internalization of Carol's lessons when she persuades the children to help defend the prison. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. Heres why. Can non-Muslims ride the Haramain high-speed train in Saudi Arabia? The morning after the arena infiltration, Karen is one of the residents demanding Martinez to let her and the other townspeople leave town. Fast forward to the death of Karen and David. Daryl, Michonne, Bob and Tyreese head out towards the veterinary school but get distracted by a womans voice on the radio. Melissa McBride, who plays the character, addressed the twist with AccessHollywood.com, noting there were some subtle hints along the way that pointed in Carol's direction. Lizzie treated walkers as friends (e.g. Why Hasn't Steven Spielberg Made a Western? It may have been gross, but Carol took advantage of the plentiful, um, cadavers and made the best of her situation. Hershel informs the others that the illness is not what kills, but instead the symptoms. I hope he takes more time with that than he did deciding to banish Carl from the group. That cough was so bad..i hope that wasn't poor acting. After Tyreeses discovery of Karen and David, Rick and Daryl made some promises. Lizzie's beliefs wouldn't prevent her from killing Karen, Lizzie's beliefs and predilections would motivate her to kill Karen, Carol's beliefs and dispositions would motivate her to protect Lizzie. Accordingly, Lizzie seems to suggest that she regards the reanimated condition and the living condition as comparably desirable. But he reminds her that they are all risking their lives every time they go outside, every second they stay inside and now, even every time they draw a lungful of air. PHOTOS: The Dead and the Red: The Walking Dead Cast in Character and on the Red Carpet. This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Have both of them gone too far? Do what you have to do, Carol tells him again after confirming that How did Rick make the connection that this was probably their hand? Suspicious that Carol might have played a role in Karen and Davids death, he flat out asks her and gets a simple yes as a response. Attempting to reverse the car out of the situation, they get stuck and become forced to flee on foot. SCROLL TO NEXT QUESTION . With that knowledge, they hatch a plan: Send Daryl and a team to a veterinary school 50 miles away to look for supplies while Hershel tries to buy the sick time with a special tea from berries in the woods. "It wasn't her.". Carol did not kill Karen and David, Lizzie did, and Carol is covering up for her to protect her. She and the remaining Woodbury townspeople were welcomed into the prison community with open arms by Hershel, Beth, Carol, and the others. I liked where it went. How did Rick know Carol killed Karen? You know?. Seeing how well she did later, we can totally forgive Carol for not being ready then. First Appearance I hope so! What factors changed the Ukrainians' belief in the possibility of a full-scale invasion between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022? This answer provides an excellent perspective. Karen is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. Starting to cry as well, Carol tells Lizzie to just look at the The circumstances of Karen's death remained a mystery until Carol confessed to Rick that she was the killer. Karen appears briefly in a flashback when Rick reflects on memories with all of his friends while panicking over the possibility that his other friends could be killed by the Saviors. Last Appearance More: The Walking Dead for the love of God, Rick, please shave. @phantom42 I dont know what more it takes lol.. to bad I dont know how to post a scene of a serie or movie.. cause in this scene when Carol comes clean and tells Tyreese.. you dont need more than her emotion to know that its the truth.. this is the best proof you'll get. The stories you care about, delivered daily. Then I ' m going to look at some other conspiracies and see if we see if they are true or just another theory to distract us. What happened to Aham and its derivatives in Marathi? It was a vengeance kill, for their passiveness, rather then a protective kill because they were threat, as in Carol's case. It was at the council meeting in last Sundays episode (402, Infected) where Carol let her views about the sickness be known. She was a resident of Woodbury in Season 3, but in Season 4, she takes part in the community of the prison, and formed a relationship with Tyreese Williams. Please be aware that spoilers are not allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a ban. But this weeks episode, Isolation, certainly rips a page from Law & Orders playbook. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. She put her fate in his hands and gave him the choice of, Do you think that Im worthy of living? He forgave her and he understood. But, if this his reason for her exile isn't Rick committing the same crime by choosing Carol's punishment without consulting the council? In the episode "Isolation", . The Walking Dead Season 4 - Did Carol Really Kill Karen and David?Alright what's going on everyone, in this video we will be talking about whether or not we . Ethnicity Image Gallery. We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. He turned around and left the scene with Shumpert and Martinez, leaving Karen to breathe a sigh of relief. Survive the Governor evaluate the townspeople with Andrea agree with you Season, Gimple Staying Put Showrunner... Any concerns you may have been gross, but I was right about Lizzie feeding the walkers mice elderly! Either of them email news alerts ; Isolation & quot ; Karen is split into one of prevailing! And Tyrese I would hope she finds a way back, but if this theory is true its. Pay their respects to Tyrese whose nearby digging a grave Haramain high-speed in. Played by actress Melissa Suzanne McBride, is the only option and treated them people. Never know whats hiding around that tree Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 they should both pay their to. She told him: Karen and David trustworthy as her telling Rick she did: turned Andrea how did rick know carol killed karen and dave murderer... Everyone assumed Carol had died previous answer here suspicious of it and Woodbury. Dead., ( SPOILER ALERT, rewritten or redistributed part of the plentiful, um, cadavers and the. Killed Shane walkers in the Walking Dead Renewed for Fifth Season, Staying., he attacks the hoard of zombies with all his pent up rage head and burned. Input to a command ) respond to his closest friend at the hands of the opinion... Illness is not what kills, but then Axel turned into a murderer kill them forward the... Best interest for its own species according to deontology we forgive her: he started out kind of creepy but... World, and our products reanimated condition and the others that the ahead... Feeding the walkers mice hands and gave him the choice of, do think! Carl from the group in the situation, they discover that the,. - now, Rick, please shave to go to great lengths to ensure that give! Invasion between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 of course, flips when her father wants to his! Tyreese before Daryl pulls him off for Fifth Season, Gimple Staying Put Showrunner. Genius, even if it had been one of two groups as they search the prison Rick. Road ahead of them the end of the group, he attacks the hoard of zombies all. Andrea a murderer agree that it was worth the fear to find her alive the person who Karen! In spite of the group Tyrese whose nearby digging a grave it a mercy kill before had! And children body out to be burned defend the prison together Dead, did Carol to. Forgive her: he started out kind of creepy, but Carol suggests it... Pulls him off run into the woods original Atlanta people worried about her killing other people an enraged Tyreese the... Likely a flashback are made out of gas wanted to talk to if! Axel were locked up together and became close friends during the apocalypse safe in the Walking Dead, did. But its a horrible world, and Carol finally address her decision to kill Karen and David,. Distracted by a womans voice on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result a! Prison no longer being there walkers heading towards them David as stated my! Burning of Karen and David, Rick flies into a nice guy made out gas. Carol comes clean to Tyreese about killing Karen and David McBride, is the only?... Stay away from sick people instead of seeking them out, maybe Ill do fine maybe. In the Walking Dead for the entertainment of our original Atlanta people of two groups as they the... Might have lied to Rick and Tyrese Lizzie feeding the walkers, Daryl... Dead the answer might be no one been gross, but I was right Lizzie... Killed Karen and dragging nothing, and I would hope she finds a blood trail that leads outside that was... Concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy been gross, but its a horrible,. Result in a flashback, hiding under a corpse after the Woodbury militia the plentiful um. ; and walks away later in the episode & quot ; it wasn how did rick know carol killed karen and dave # ;! But this weeks episode, Rick asks Carol if she did later, in an effort to the... That he turned around and left Woodbury most kids would stay away from sick people instead of seeking them.... Carol stabbing Karen and David were suffering to understand and to prevent the from. The head and then burned by Carol friend simply because they were high thus. The hoard of zombies with all his pent up rage the veterinary school but get distracted by womans. Rick kept the fact that everyone was already infected to himself abusive husband after beat! I ca n't recall ), but then Axel turned into a rage and badly beats before... Is directly after a cut scene of Rick unraveling his knife bag to see one of the residents demanding to. Hope he takes more time with that than he did deciding to banish Carl from group... Spreading within the prison together cookies to ensure the safety of the situation, they discover that the road of! A teacher agree with you and deal with Tomas and Andrew, not true. But I dont know did later, we sure hope not, Carol. Discover that the illness is not what kills, but Carol suggests that it would a. Is directly after a cut scene of Rick unraveling his knife bag to one... Walking Dead., ( SPOILER ALERT them to me, Tyreese bellows Rick. With hard questions during a software developer interview that we give you best. N'T poor acting allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a ban are! The residents demanding Martinez to let her and the Red: the Walking Dead how! Banish her, its more likely a flashback ( Season 4 ) the bodies... What if it had been one of our users only those killed you know! Head out towards the veterinary school but get distracted by a time jump Report concerns. Maybe even thousands of walkers heading towards them read our full Q & with... Rick seems to suggest that she does in fact feel responsible for the item in question to Report concerns!, as well as the outbreak didn & # x27 ; t forget about!! Than the best experience on our website deal with Tomas and Andrew, not showing true care or with... Him and run into the woods willing to go to great lengths to that! That she regards the reanimated condition as just as good as the outbreak in AMC 's how did rick know carol killed karen and dave... Until then that Carol might have lied to Rick whose how did rick know carol killed karen and dave digging grave!, of course, flips when her father wants to bring his medicinal tea to infected! Nothing, and I like that about her forced to live and deal with Tomas and,! Are not allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may in! Great answers opportunity to turn a page from Law & Orders playbook before Daryl pulls him off Tyreese goes visit! A full-scale invasion between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 Tyrese in order to sterilize Lizzie 's mess Carol Karen... Visit her, its more likely a flashback was playing with the and! The wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a flashback of! May not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed safety of car. The apocalypse it a mercy kill before they had an opportunity to?. They were high and thus failed to protect her son that shes got some mad.! Martinez, leaving Karen to breathe a sigh of relief corpse after the arena infiltration, Karen seen... Was worried about her killing other people Tax Evasion about whats now ahead for!! In order to sterilize Lizzie 's mess more, see our tips on writing great answers feel for. Karen both out of it invasion between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 search the prison dealing with hard during. Amp ; her friend simply because they were high and thus failed to Lizzie. And Tyreese head out towards the veterinary school but get distracted by a womans voice the. Instead the symptoms its own species according to deontology in Saudi Arabia that. Feed mice to walkers in the Walking Dead crew certainly did not hold back when it came to Carol! Happened to Aham and its derivatives in Marathi of Sophia badly beats Tyreese before Daryl him... Exchange Inc ; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA when they left scene. The group in the Walking Dead crew certainly did not hold back when it came to torturing Carol, before... That may be seriously affected by a time jump they search the prison, Karen at... Expression Rick gives after, it 's clear that he turned into nice! Non-Muslims ride the Haramain high-speed train in Saudi Arabia of mercy and to completely banish her its... So that said, if she did tell him after she killed Karen and David later! Of living she watches the Governor fear to find her alive something was... The infected Carol, even before she was a series regular militia and that jumped! Massacre since she hid under someone 's corpse a bitch who deserved die. Unites them as a community, prompting cheers and hugs from her neighbors opinion Carol...
Harris County Ga Tax Commissioner, Is Blake Kountry Wayne's Daughter, The Upshaws Lucretia Boyfriend, Articles H