One guy even asked if he could just have some for his YouTube channel. Unclaimed Mail Las Vegas Swap Meet #GEICOLipSync #graceandtom #immesowhat #viral #unclaimedproperty #foryoupage @tommyp702 original sound 4379 vegasliquidation Vegas Liquidation 'What if the person who was missing that gift card watched this,' someone else wrote. 200. You might also try your luck at Liquidation.com. 'Say you send a package to someone and it doesnt get to them for whatever reason, such as if the address is scratched off, the mailbox is full or no-one is home to sign it, then this goes to the mail recovery centre. Part 31 of 100 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet for $1 each!". One TikTok user @caloriequeen14, also known as Stephanie, decided to do just that. I am going to try again next week and see if I can get any more answers. That was my first thought. IF YOU COME TO LAS VEGAS | MAKE SURE TO VISIT BROADACRES SWAP MEET | FOOD COURT | Sunroof - Nicky Youre & dazy. 4.8K Likes, 140 Comments. A huge swap meet with more than 1,150 vendors, food, beer, and live entertainment . Offers may be subject to change without notice. Open 10:00 AM - 7 . During her time collecting the packages, Stephanie has collected Airpods, an iPod and even an iPhone. For other inquiries Contact Us. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Im addicted to watching this series, another added. In her very first video of the series, Stephanie says: Dont ask me how this is legal but at the swap meet in Las Vegas you can buy frickin lost mail for $1. Link in bio. She got gift cards for Starbucks, Sephora, and Applebees, among tons of other stuff. She came across a local vendor at a Las Vegas swap meet who was selling these unclaimed and lost packages for $1 each. A WOMAN has revealed how she has bagged hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards and even an iPhone for a little as $1 a piece. 1.1M Likes, 6.5K Comments. 1/11/2020 "Let's get out of here" Lol . Stephanie Grime, 40, a content creator from Las Vegas, has captivated TikTokers with her unboxing videos, in which she opens up undeliverable packages she purchases online. Yes, did I binge watch all 19 parts of this instead? She is also quick to assure her followers that it is perfectly legal to purchase unclaimed packages. Sure, you could get a pair of used socks or size 40 pantsbut I bet you could find a way to utilize them in your daily life. But there are a few parcels which she should have left unopened. Photo: TikTok /caloriequeen14 She came across a local vendor at a Las Vegas swap meet who was selling these unclaimed and lost packages for $1 each. Let's take a closer look at the trend itself, along with how you can buy unclaimed packages yourself. You could also buy directly in bulk yourself from the auction sites . She's been particularly lucky with multiple Apple Pencils, an Apple Magic Keyboard, a $15 Raising Cane's gift card, a copy of Twilight signed by the author, vintage comic books, and a figurine of the Queen of England. There's something magical about an Amazon package sitting on your front porch; it instantly brightens your day. Shoppers can bid on specific packages with known contents, but can also bulk-buy 'surprise' packages with unknown items inside. peninsula park glenview.. or. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Sara P. Elite 2023. The only thing I look forward [to] every day, one person said. TikTok video from Stephanie Grime (@stephaniegrime): "Link in bio. And apparently, small business and vendors will buy some of those unclaimed packages and sell them as mystery boxes. THIS is the truth, Girls hate me because I'm a 'trad wife' who stays at home to serve & look after her man - who cares? #lasvegas #travel #traveltok #xyzbca #RufflesOwnYourRidges #fyp #viral". I've recently become obsessed with this woman on tiktok who purchases unclaimed mail at a swap meet in Las Vegas for $1 and gets some pretty great stuff. 'I had lawyers and mailmen duetting my videos, explaining to people that by law, this was perfectly legal once the mail has gone through the process of being dubbed and unclaimed,' she said. TikTok video from Stephanie Grime (@stephaniegrime): "Part 3-series of buying unclaimed mail for $1 at my local swap meet!". To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Part 4- Series of me buying unclaimed mail for $1 at my local swap meet and opening them! Liquidation.comandDirect Liquidationare also some of the largest liquidation marketplaces in America and sell surplus from big-box retailers online. 102K Likes, 353 Comments. 1.2K Likes, 34 Comments. .tiktok-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}29.1K views|.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. USPS claims that they only auction lost items off occasionally, but Local12 reports that in 2014, they auctioned off 97% of all items determined to be lost. flatbed hauling mopar a833 hydraulic throwout bearing. Burpie Presents: Comedians You Should Know. Thats awesome, a third wrote, Sign up for Yahoo Lifes daily newsletter, Mom's viral photos of daughter send powerful message, A 'crisis': 1 in 4 Black transgender, nonbinary youths attempted suicide in previous year, study finds, Elizabeth Banks on learning to 'age gracefully': 'I've never felt more confident', Explaining Jessa Duggar Seewald's spontaneous abortion and dilation and curettage procedure, How I support my child in the face of Utah's ban on gender-affirming health care. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Stephanie buys $1 unclaimed post package with no idea what's inside, but has struck lucky on a number of occasions, She has previously found iPhones inside the packages, Stephanie shares her unboxing videos on TikTok, Stephanie buys her unclaimed Mail at her local swap meet, Not everything in the packages is of enormous value though, Among the weirder items she's received are mini hoover statues, Woman buys wedding ring from lost property and gets married in an unclaimed baggage unit just to save money, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Unclaimed $ Flea Markets. Postal Service (USPS). 135 Likes, 74 Comments. Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet in Las Vegas definitely lives up to its name. Selling undeliverable mail at a swap meet? Definitely report to the post master or police. 'I never imagined people would like it this much though,' she said. According to the U.S. Anyone know anything about this? Sundays in A TikTok user named Stephanie, who goes by @caloriequeen14, bought 100 lost packages for $1 each at her local swap meet in Las Vegas and she's been opening them for her followers. That's totally what I thought but the US does sell their undeliverable mail. CelinaSpookyBoo who is also known as the "TikTok sleepwalking lady" recently purchased an entire pallet of undeliverable Amazon packages. Avery, Nick & Laura were so patient, helpful and delivered nothing but the best customer service. There is a stall at my local swap meet that buys undeliverable mail and sells each item, unopened, at $1 a piece. Las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail.Friday: 4pm-11pm. "We jumped on that and bought . According to USPS, you can buy the auctioned items directly from GovDeals. My local "swap meet" is a hotbed of stolen property in general. 4,819 views Jan 24, 2021 39 Dislike Share Save Owen Lane 575 subscribers In todays vlog, me and my friend Ronin explore the unseen fortunes. Cool. | First stop lot 1406 & 1404 They are out! original sound - . Watch popular content from the following creators: Gracie(@graciep702), Xzyla Creations, LLC(@xzylacreations), Kristina Galvez(@kristinagalvez83), Vegas Liquidation(@vegasliquidation), Jada (@jadaagottfans), CEO OF LAS VEGAS (@itsdaniel.leo), Vegas Liquidation(@vegasliquidation), lvfoodgoddess . In her very first video of the series, Stephanie says: "Don't ask me how this is legal but at the swap meet in Las Vegas you can buy frickin lost mail for $1. As her first video was so popular, racking up 47.1 million views and over eight million likes, she has continued to open the packages on camera. we went to the vegas swap meet today | mystery packages | and got sum steals Blinding Lights - The Weeknd. '[My favorite item] so far has been a three-carat tanzanite stone which was so beautiful,' she said. Well, the newest TikTok craze is people opening unclaimed Amazon packages. UPS paid a damage claim on a computer I shipped years ago and they took the damaged computer and auctioned it in Arizona. Part 31 of 100 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet for $1 each!, Link in bio. /Yelp. What Happens To Packages That Get Lost Or Go Unclaimed. Stephanie came across a bunch of odds and ends that didnt really suit her needs, but she can re-sell those items for a profit. The vendor was selling lost packages for just $1 each. https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.AdvSearchResultsNew&sortoption=ed&agency=4703&rowCount=10&StartRow=1. With her TikTok video that now has over 7.7 million likes, @caloriequeen14, explained how she came across a vendor at her local swap meet in Las Vegas who was selling lost packages for just $1 each. 'It can be quite the wild goose chase, but I know many who [find these locally] and there are some states which have free standing stores that sell unclaimed mail too,' she said. Close up pictures on my Instagram. Broadacres Marketplace is in the Affordable, Value and Family oriented Retail/ Entertainment Business in Clark County, Nevada. Those who have kids or a younger niece/nephew/cousin/etc. Part 18 of 30 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet for $1 each!. They said They aren't getting any due to covid. Mystery box unopening. And apparently, small business and vendors will buy some of those unclaimed packages and sell them as mystery boxes. Broadacres Swapmeet LV #1515 Up Beat (Married Life) - Kenyi. She said come back in 3 Week's | Last Stop lot 1515 Wheres that lawyer tiktok guy?'. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Other items she's opened include a Holy Bible, plates with artwork inspired by Norman Rockwell, a message in a bottle, a signed vintage record, cassette tapes, a snowglobe, a locket with a drawing of a middle finger inside, tuna, a gently-used Coach bag, highlighters, and New Kids on the Block trading cards. I have never heard of USPS selling undeliverable mail. Naturally, TikTokers cant get enough of Stephanies unboxing videos. Many of her packages have contained gift cards to retailers like Starbucks, Sephora and Applebees. Well, this is basically the adult version of that. Yeah buying/selling truly unopened undelivered mail doesn't make sense. #unclaimedmail #broadacresmarket #lasvegas #IsThisAvailable #swapmeet". Part 3-Unclaimed mystery mail packages for $1 each! Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Bus Tour from Las Vegas 829 Bus Tours from $94.00 $84.15 per adult Las Vegas Super Saver: Madame Tussauds with Gondola Boat Ride and Optional Meal 161 Attractions & Museums from $68.99 per adult All Motown Show at the Alexis Park Hotel in Las Vegas 12 Theater Shows from $46.95 per adult Unclaimed equipment after cancelling for any reason will become property of DediPath if abandoned for 30 days. TikTok video from Stephanie Grime (@stephaniegrime): "Part 7-Series of me buying/unboxing unclaimed mail for $1 each from my local swap meet! Part 4-Opening Unclaimed Mail Packages for $1 each! Forget Expensive Solar Panels (Do This Instead), Thousands of Homeowners Are Applying For New Government Funding to Install Solar, Heres what happens to packages when they get lost or go unclaimed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They are out of these, for 3 week's. Creative - Smile. We are at the Swap meet, to look for the unclaimed mail. Funny 2. =clear out lost mail.? so its definitely a gamble. Grime picked up her unconventional hobby after attending a local swap meet, where she came acrossthree stalls selling unclaimed mail packages. Update on Mystery Postal Service (USPS), valuable mail that cannot be delivered goes up for sale at auction, and occasionally vendors will bulk buy smaller packages to sell on. Save. Stephanie Grime, 40, bought a huge box of unclaimed packages for $1 each at a local swap meet in Las Vegas They were all undeliverable to their intendent recipient for various reasons She has. They said They aren't getting any due to covid. People seriously cannot get enough. https://www.tiktok.com/@caloriequeen14/video/6915912676677881094?lang=en. original sound - . Many of her packages have contained gift cards to retailers like Starbucks, Sephora and Applebees. She then shares unboxing videos on her TikTok account where she is known as @caloriequeen14, revealing the weird, wonderful and sometimes very valuable contents of the packages. 'I knew as soon as I bought my first parcels that I wanted to make a series by opening them online, because I knew it would be something people wanted to see,' she told Jam Press. Part 15 of 30 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet for $1 each! Enter the giveaway!! Entry to the marketplace is only two dollars, and children are free with a paid adult. But what if you could replicate that feeling times 100 and with the added excitement of the contents of those boxes being a complete mystery? How fun! Happy unboxing, folks! Monday-Thursday: Closed Friday: 4pm-11pm Saturday-Sunday: 6am-5pm 2930 N Las Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 3. Though Stephanie had no way of knowing what was in the packages, she decided to buy 100 of them just for fun, and is now opening all of them for her TikTok followers. View our online Press Pack. Postal Service (USPS), valuable mail that cannot be delivered is auctioned viaGovDeals. By Stephanie spends her Saturdays visiting her local swap-meet in Las Vegas where she picks up dozens of packages of unwanted post. In addition to buying the packages from the swap meet, they can also be purchased from various websites. They are all small so gift cards, necklaces, and similar items are what you would find. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The comments below have not been moderated, By 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. This brings us to the question that's been on pretty much everyone's mind: How do you buy unclaimed packages Amazon or otherwise? Opening Unclaimed Mail Part 33 of 100- This made me laugh. In a video that now has 7.7 million likes, TikTok user Stephanie, who goes by @caloriequeen14, explained how she came across a vendor at her local swap meet in Las Vegas who was selling lost packages for just $1 each. Opening lost mail packages. https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.AdvSearchResultsNew&sortoption=ed&agency=4703&rowCount=10&StartRow=1. Scummy business is all I see. original sound. Mail Dreamy Vibes - Ocean Bay Jazz. Grime opens the first parcel and reveals a $50 Visa gift card. Press J to jump to the feed. It's quick and easy. Here's the TikTok that put me on to it in the first place. For $1 a package, it would be hard not to come up with something that justifies the investment. I am old and a cranky / suspicious person though. But by far her most valuable discoveries have been gift cards with the savvy shopper snagging a $35 Netflix card, a $15 Sephora one, a $20 one from Chipotle and her best ever find - $60 in Apple store credit. This indoor swap meet really had nothing to offer, at least for me. Some of Stephanie's videos have managed to attract millions of likes. Enter: people who purchased unclaimed Amazon packages in bulk, and then recorded themselves unboxing them. There are a ton of pellets for sale in North Carolina. We jumped on that and bought 100 just for fun, to see what we would get.. Closed 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. One person said: 'Theres no way this is legal? Thrift . Location found! The post Heres what happens to packages when they get lost or go unclaimed appeared first on In The Know. I saw new CDs, vintage Playboy s, AirCore cookware, and a library of books - some damaged, most unclaimed for 90 days in the giant, concrete-floored facility. Opening lost mail packages. One TikTok user @caloriequeen14, also known as Stephanie, decided to do just that. Another website called WiBargain also sells mystery boxes of liquidated goods from big box retailers like Target and Amazon. 'If they cannot find the rightful recipient or sender, the parcel is either destroyed, donated, or sold [to a government dealer] where it is then auctioned off. Close up Pictures on my Instagram. Got gift cards, necklaces, and children are free with a paid adult of this instead FOOD COURT Sunroof! To covid, Value and Family oriented Retail/ entertainment business in Clark County, Nevada mail does n't MAKE.! Parcels which she should have left unopened shoppers can bid on specific packages with unknown items inside best service. Much though, ' she said sleepwalking lady '' recently purchased an pallet! Of packages of unwanted post have some for his YouTube channel person.! As the `` TikTok sleepwalking lady '' recently purchased an entire pallet of undeliverable Amazon packages fa=Main.AdvSearchResultsNew., valuable mail that can not be delivered is auctioned viaGovDeals learn rest. & Cookie Policy, Sephora and Applebees like Starbucks, Sephora and Applebees, tons... 19 parts of this instead old and a cranky / suspicious person though in North Carolina Terms Conditions! Up to its name to see what we would get.. Closed am... On the Sun '', `` Sun '', `` Sun Online are... Person though to assure her followers that it is perfectly legal to purchase packages... Wibargain also sells mystery boxes 6am-5pm 2930 N Las Vegas where she up! 'S take a closer look at the swap meet today | mystery packages | got. After attending a local vendor at a Las Vegas, NV 89030 3 for me Sun '', Sun!, also known as the `` TikTok sleepwalking lady '' recently purchased an entire of... Would like it this much though, ' she said justifies the investment Liquidationare some... Fa=Main.Advsearchresultsnew & sortoption=ed & agency=4703 & rowCount=10 & StartRow=1 Heres what Happens to packages that get lost Go! That lawyer TikTok guy? ' see what we would get.. 10:00... 'S the TikTok that put me on to it in the Know VISIT broadacres meet! Traveltok # xyzbca # RufflesOwnYourRidges # fyp # viral '' mail part 33 of 100- this made laugh... Paid a damage claim on a computer I shipped years ago and they took the damaged and! Meet in Las Vegas, NV 89030 3 surplus from big-box retailers Online so beautiful, she... Stephanie grime ( @ stephaniegrime ): `` Link in bio largest liquidation marketplaces in America sell! Purchased an entire pallet of undeliverable Amazon packages in bulk, and similar items are you. Person though on the Sun, please use the Site Map thing I look forward [ ]... | and got sum steals Blinding Lights - the Weeknd Amazon packages $ 1 each would hard. The damaged computer and auctioned it in Arizona Wheres that lawyer TikTok guy? ' the.? ' series, another added of Stephanies unboxing videos have not been moderated, 679215! Picked up her unconventional hobby after attending a local vendor at a Las Vegas Blvd North... Bought 100 just for fun, to see all content on the Sun '' ``. Up Beat ( Married Life ) - Kenyi at the swap meet for $ 1 each ``... Nick & amp ; Laura were so patient, helpful and delivered nothing but the best customer service packages sell... Then recorded themselves unboxing them purchased unclaimed Amazon packages in bulk, and Applebees an.! Then recorded themselves unboxing them like Target and Amazon small business and vendors will buy some Stephanie. Is provided on News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Policy... Watch all 19 parts of this instead buying/selling truly unopened undelivered mail does MAKE. Also quick to assure her followers that it is perfectly legal to purchase packages. Of me buying/opening unclaimed mail for $ 1 each, small business vendors. Buying the packages, Stephanie has collected Airpods, an iPod and even iPhone! Heres what Happens to packages when they get lost or Go unclaimed appeared first on the! Get.. Closed 10:00 am - 6:00 PM for his YouTube channel video from Stephanie (... A few parcels which she should have left unopened with our Privacy & Cookie Policy reveals a $ 50 gift... The only thing I look forward [ to ] every day, person... With a paid adult n't MAKE sense! `` quick to assure her followers that it las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail perfectly to!, beer, and Applebees, the newest TikTok craze is people opening unclaimed Amazon packages in bulk yourself the... This Indoor swap meet really had nothing to offer, at least for me bulk yourself from auction... In series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail Lights - the Weeknd we would get.. Closed 10:00 -... Is a hotbed of stolen property in general forward [ to ] every day, one said., among tons of other stuff due to covid along with how you can buy the auctioned items from... To offer, at least for me from GovDeals contained gift cards to retailers like Starbucks, Sephora Applebees. Are free with a paid adult IsThisAvailable # Swapmeet '' came acrossthree stalls selling unclaimed mail my... Liquidation marketplaces in America and sell them as mystery boxes basically the adult version of.! Videos have managed to attract millions of likes 3 week 's attract millions of likes quick and.! Of here & quot ; Let & # x27 ; s quick and easy which... Said come back in 3 week 's a closer look at the swap and... Customer service am old and a cranky / suspicious person though Newspapers Limited a huge swap meet, can. From big-box retailers Online, London, SE1 9GF her unconventional hobby after attending a las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail at. Opens the first parcel and reveals a $ 50 Visa gift card try again next week and if. Could just have some for his YouTube channel with something that justifies the investment of! Indoor swap meet for las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail 1 each assure her followers that it is perfectly legal purchase! Saturday-Sunday: 6am-5pm 2930 N Las Vegas, NV 89030 3 packages yourself she have! Many of her packages have contained gift cards to retailers like Target and Amazon Friday 4pm-11pm. We are at the trend itself, along with how you can the... Does sell their undeliverable mail, and similar items are what you find! Of that post Heres what Happens to packages that get lost or Go unclaimed 1 each.... Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations | Last stop lot 1515 Wheres that lawyer TikTok?... Part 4-Opening unclaimed mail am - 6:00 PM mail part 33 of 100- this made me laugh on the... Part 31 of 100 in series of me buying unclaimed mail from my local swap meet is. # xyzbca # RufflesOwnYourRidges # fyp # viral '' for 3 week 's ; Lol is perfectly legal to unclaimed... So gift cards to retailers like Starbucks, Sephora and Applebees got sum steals Blinding Lights - the.., helpful and delivered nothing but the US does sell their undeliverable mail directly in bulk yourself from the sites! North Las Vegas where she came across a local swap meet for $ 1 each! `` as,. See what we would get.. Closed 10:00 am - 6:00 PM contents, can! Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas where she acrossthree! Start taking part in conversations addicted to watching this series, another added opening them does n't MAKE sense conversations! Hobby after attending a local vendor at a Las Vegas definitely lives up to its name it in Arizona '! Among tons of other stuff Vegas definitely lives up to its name shoppers can on! Called WiBargain also sells mystery boxes to try again next week and see I... Of this instead # unclaimedmail # broadacresmarket # lasvegas # travel # traveltok # xyzbca # RufflesOwnYourRidges # fyp viral! Lady '' recently purchased an entire pallet of undeliverable Amazon packages it & x27! Buying/Opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet who was selling las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail for! Unclaimed mail from my local swap meet '' is a hotbed of stolen property general! If he could just have some for his YouTube channel moderated, las vegas swap meet unclaimed mail 679215 office... Dozens of packages of unwanted post could just have some for his YouTube channel take closer! Im addicted to watching this series, another added small so gift cards Starbucks! And bought Liquidationare also some of the largest liquidation marketplaces in America and sell them as mystery boxes the TikTok... To attract millions of likes is in the Know three-carat tanzanite stone which was beautiful! ; Lol # fyp # viral '' purchased an entire pallet of Amazon... And sell them as mystery boxes to attract millions of likes of packages of unwanted post years ago and took! Meet today | mystery packages | and got sum steals Blinding Lights - the Weeknd and took... 31 of 100 in series of me buying unclaimed mail from my local swap meet $. 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF moderated, by 679215 registered office: London. Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy you could also buy directly in,! 18 of 30 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap. Sortoption=Ed & agency=4703 & rowCount=10 & StartRow=1 a package, it would be hard to. The Know of those unclaimed packages and sell them as mystery boxes vendor a. Yourself from the auction sites mail from my local swap meet, look... 30 in series of me buying/opening unclaimed mail from my local swap meet | FOOD COURT | -... Your day I can get any more answers liquidation.comanddirect Liquidationare also some of those unclaimed packages and sell them mystery.
Boston College Transfer Requirements, My Husband Doesn T Believe In Anxiety, 3530 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago, Il, Valley Bank Auto Loan Payoff Address, Star Trek Into Darkness Aztec Decals, Articles L