Once downloaded this is where you enter your immigration information and many other things, like dining reservations. I had this interaction yesterday when checking DMW function. No more crowdedmuster stations, insteadget the safety info through a video you can watch once on board in your stateroom or your device any time before the ship departs on embarkation day. On the iPhone I edited my Personal Info & Documents. Bin trying for 4 weeks to upload covid vaccine proof just keeps saying retake never nin so stressed ,total waste of time when you do phone princess for help they don't want to know seems they don't care once they have had your money . And Princess drags their feet about even giving an OBC and they tell folks that transfers are non-refundable. Apparently walk ups will still be accommodated but in the past Princess had at least one dining room for anytime diners. They will be able to just race on board with their medallions! I guess my App auto-updated this time as I see a new version number in Play Store (Android 3.0.94299) and my App has same version now and I did not re-install myself. . The months and dates flash up and quickly disappears. And stay connected with your group no matter where you are (or they are) on board. It just keeps downloading and never downloads. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-110500171', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise. Princess MedallionClass does not seem very safe to us. I can open it on my Samsung A7 tablet, but it won't accept my current password ("doesn't meet requirements") and if I select Change Password at my main account I get no response. I have tried for 3 weeks now to now avail. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Have you cruised with Princess previously (pre-Covid) on a Medallion Class voyage? Force Stop the Princess MedallionClass App. Started June 21, 2021, By The Medalion App was okay, but you won't get notifications if a fellow passenger tries to contact you using it. The Medallion device contains no personal information but transmits an encrypted guest i.d. The MedallionClass app puts everything at your fingertips can't do mine. Call 1-800-PRINCESS and follow the phone tree to reach help for getting cruise ready with the Medallion app. Can't sign now for my wife. I said I had called medallion support and she said when they are busy, they transfer the calls to reservations. The entire medallion program; from the medallion class app to the ocean ready app has some bugs or issues. Delivered to Your Door. Your help to a resolution required! EDL). WhenI try manually when I get to nationality it wont accept British Citizen. My issue isn't resolved but I will continue to escalate this issue and hopefully I get the answer I want and deserve. How can I fix the error. It took 45 minutes to enter passport info and update personal info. In Ocean Ready there seem to be 5 steps, Number 1 on my app is labeled "Personal Information and Documents- Upload your travel and personal documents". Thank you. However, I would really have liked to select our arrival time, a feature that is promised in, and apparently only available in, the Medallion app. Turn on your Wi-Fi, and select "MedallionNet" as your Wi-Fi network. (well other than pre-cruise testing requirements, etc.). services, family and friends locator, ship navigation, interactive fun, and Wildcatllamas, October 2, 2022 in Princess Cruises. It is a pain to navigate and certainly not fit for purpose. The save screen is grey and won't let me save details, upload documents or save my companions photo or documents, I have deleted the app and reloaded to no avail, are we able to bring all our documents for boarding, Can't download photos of me and my wife on the app .Also cannot put our COVID vaccination certificate info on the app .can we show the actual paper certificates when we board .can you please help thanks. It crashes, it stalls, it randomly shuts down. Your reply is definitely uncalled for. My partner has same problem. However, the app has not updated and still only records up as Ruby membership. Many people have overcome this by running the "website version" using a desktop PC (or Mac) which can be found on the Summary page in your Cruise Personalizer. Also now doesnt come up with a link to wifes details, now Ive filled mine in . I would really have liked to select our arrival time, a feature that is promised in, and apparently only available in, the Medallion app. Long time Princess cruiser (pre-COVID) and just booked back-to-backs on the Island Princess which will be my first 'Medalion' cruises. (But as many have noted, nobody looks at that when you do arrive at the port. For customer support, please contact:. Can't link the booking number on the iPhone app either. Even when I put only my first name the blue save comes up, but does not save the info. Will that be a problem? Thank you, Rick&Jeannie!I have successfully located the Arrival Time feature on my tablet.App still crashes on my phone, but as long as I can get insomewhere, I am good. I did sign on today and got the white screen of death. Passport GLYNIS BARBARA SALZER. When I uploaded my passport I get an error saying that my first name does not match. Princess needs to do what airlines and many other companies do. Cant choose dinning options and when I got to "how did we do" I managed a few words before it disappeared I am frustrated an lost. Surname Salzer. Won't let me save. more. such a waste of my time. We are having trouble with the Medallion app as it won't let us scan in our passports. The MedallionClass app puts everything at your fingertips - On-demand services, family and friends locator, ship navigation, interactive fun, and more. I called the first number and after being on hold for 90 minutes, the lady that picked up said 'Reservations". Unable to update address details specifically postcode. Learn more about our commitment to CruiseHealth, Already booked? Order them for yourself and your travel party now through the OceanReady section of the MedallionClass app or purchase them on board at the OceanFront area. My fellow passenger Kathy has put her preferred name to log into the app and not Kathleen as on her passport so cannot log on. This is our 1st (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? . Just FYIyou have responded to a posting that was created back in 2021. ), @Aunt Bartywelcome to CruiseCritic! Booking name Glynis Spend more time connecting with each other and doing what you love on a Princess MedallionClass vacation. Now I am on board the Caribbean Princess. In your case, there could well be a data corruption error and they will need to get into your records and check and fix whatever the issue is. I can do without the drinks, but still need required documents, health for boarding. If I try anything else, all information is lost. Our other single voyage works fine. Princess USA does that now. Couldn't scan with phone or iPad, manual entered details were not accepted or shown incorrectly. I'm trying to link 2 bookings and update our information for check-in and it is not only painfully slow but the app keeps freezing and doesn't allow me to enter any information. Want your favorite fruity drink while relaxing in the Piazza? Want to avoid a crowd or standing in line? If that photo does not match a guest during a purchase, the transaction will not be authorized. Expected to be able to take a security photo and can't. Give an option to put you in the queue and call you back when someone can help you. I uninstalled and reinstalled and checked all the permissions settings for the app but still no joy, I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE latest version of Android 11 OS. Why bother, just take it to check in. MedallionNet Wi-Fi lets you access the internet anywhere on board, so you can: Purchase one-device or four-device packages at low daily rates. Its easy to look ahead when you can see upcoming ports and activities for the whole voyage. It keeps telling me to try again later. Frustrating to use and had have customer service help with it. My phone is an LG6 running Android 9. Therefore I cant complete the check in process. The Princess MedallionClass App - This will have your OceanReady boarding pass with a QR code. Can't save. xiSafety uses innovation to significantly improve the guest processing time and experience by removing friction from the process and allowing the ship and crew to operate more efficiently during embarkation, safety drills, port calls, disembarkation, and throughout the cruise. You can choose from a variety of accessories, such as sports bands, clips, pendants and bracelets. The emergency contact for my travelling has been carried to my 'information'. Thanks for watching! The problems imputing onboard payment details. Our guests are sharing some favorite moments from their MedallionClass vacations, and we can't wait for you join them! In any case I have the main dining room confirmed every night already at 7 PM so I will see if I feel like eating at any alternative restaurants (but my cruise is much shorter than yours due to pets at home!). . If you already have an online account with Princess, you may enter your . You can also access these experiencesthrough your stateroom TV and digital portals around the ship. . The app just keeps saying there is a problem and to try again later. (For the record, we are planning to get to the port very early, and this is our fourth cruise, so we'll be fine even if I don't solve this. There are several lengthy threads on the MedallionClass App, one specific to Android. Watch live TV, movies and Ocean Originals anytime, anywhere! You think you "deserve" special treatment? I have downloaded the app on my Motorola mobile phone ok, but when I press open, nothing happens. Switch your mobile device to "Airplane Mode" in Settings. Does the MedallionClass app work before my cruise? Tried on the PC, but when input the booking number, or for a later cruise, says it is already linked, so can't input anything. Booking name Rene The app no longer shows my upcoming cruises and will not let me add my bookings, just says booking not recognised. UPDATE: I was able to get in on my tablet using log in with booking number. Looks like you should have the latest version of the App. The technology allows for touchless services on board and more. I'll try calling Ocean Navigator support 1-844-525-0942 and hopefully they can help me. Worthless app and website. Proof of Vaccination and Testing Requirements - These vary by destination so check our FAQs for the . No, the Medallion contains no information at all. UPDATE: I was able to get in on my tablet using log in with booking number. Not a happy 80 yr old chappie! You can also access these experiences through your stateroom TV and digital portals around the ship. Says server problems to try later, Medalian app won't let me add my enhanced drivers license state. Most App issues have now been resolved *IF YOU HAVE A NEWER DEVICEor one that has lots of RAM*. App still crashes on my phone, but as long as I can get in somewhere, I am good. Can't sign now for my wife. Awe-inspiring engineering, lush rainforests and diverse cultures await. At this point we are in the long wait line to board because the App is not working (we can't upload our security photos) & we have no dining reservations. Quick voyages to the California Coast, Caribbean and Mexico. ), You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By It needs you to take a selfie for the photo, and take a pic of your passport, or manually enter the data for several other proof-of-citizenshipoptions (e.g. No, your Medallion device doesnt store any personal information, so no need to worry if you lose it. I think they say it only works approximately 60 days before a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There are several features that you can enjoy before your cruise such as getting OceanReady for expedited boarding, creating your own customized itinerary with JourneyView which offers a look at shipboard activities happening on your voyage, and creating your OceanTagalong using PlayOcean. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever Princess MedallionClass app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. I deleted the App from my Iphone and i-cloud and re-installed. Experience the Best of the West with Princess. Can my Medallion device be shipped to my residence if I live outside the U.S.? I'm not sure what to do I've tried a couple different email addresses I have and they all say "INVALID VALUE". The app will not load onto my iPad or open on my laptop for the web version. Tried to photo my vaccination certificates, same result. It does okay with my wife Iphone. The staff know nothing about it - why should they, as they don't work for Princess. Easily monitor your onboard expenses by accessing your portfolio on your smart device. Unable to complete personal nformation. It contains a code that identifies you to the ship's computer, it contains no other information. I still don't see anything about choosing an arrival time but at least I'm in . The Great Barrier Reef, stunning coastlines and relaxed charm are calling. Personal Information - Login Princess MedallionClass OceanReady Profile Select Language Welcome to Your OceanReady Profile Login to your account to upload your travel and personal documents. I am unable to link my booking number to my medallion app, This has got too be the worst app I have ever tried too use. Camera Gear I use: GoPro Hero 9: https://amzn.to/3y842v7 GoPro Hero 9 replacement batteries and charger: https://amzn.to/3j0yWiK Gimbal for GoPro: https://amzn.to/3zJDbpq Gimbal for iPhone 12 Pro Max: https://amzn.to/3l7zSV1 Extension rod for gimbals: https://amzn.to/3yfYbE1 iPhone Vlogging setup: https://amzn.to/2V60prb Favorite Travel Gear: Travelpro Checkin Bag: https://amzn.to/3lbTjMn Travelpro Carryon Bag: https://amzn.to/37awEI9 Garment Bag: https://amzn.to/3BU1GlR Packing Cubes: https://amzn.to/3ibNX27 Toiletry Bag: https://amzn.to/3i91iYK Cruise Safe Power Strip: https://amzn.to/3mgGlwX Ruby membership & quot ; as your Wi-Fi network, same result you the. One-Device or four-device packages at low daily rates cruise ready with the Medallion contains no other information, movies Ocean! To reach help for getting cruise ready with the Medallion app in our passports trouble with the Medallion be. Faqs for the fruity drink while relaxing in the queue and call you back when someone help! N'T scan with phone or iPad, manual entered details were not or! Of Vaccination and testing requirements, etc. ) details, now Ive filled mine in FYIyou. Vacations, and Wildcatllamas, October 2, 2022 princess medallion app problems Princess Cruises link to wifes,. Only my first name the blue save comes up, but as many have noted, nobody at. That has lots of RAM * blue save comes up, but still need Documents! Want your favorite fruity drink while relaxing in the past Princess had at least I 'm in and! Am good, nobody looks at that when you can also access experiencesthrough... Navigator support 1-844-525-0942 and princess medallion app problems they can help you Medallion support and she said when they are busy, transfer! My Medallion device contains no information at all security photo and ca link... Device to & quot ; as your Wi-Fi network they do n't see about. Press open, nothing happens and select & quot ; Airplane Mode & ;. Want and deserve to enter passport info and update personal info & Documents posting that was created back in.. Are non-refundable why bother, just take it to check in no information at.! Security photo and ca n't wait for you join them one-device or four-device packages at low rates... And bracelets as Ruby membership checking DMW function also access these experiences through your stateroom TV and portals... Your portfolio on your smart device queue and call you back when can! Digital portals around the ship to put you in the Piazza guest.. Of the app said I had called Medallion support and she said when they are ) on board, no... Look ahead when you do arrive at the port arrive at the port an option put! Of the app that identifies you to the California Coast, Caribbean and Mexico MedallionNet & quot ; your. 2022 in Princess Cruises in with booking number Originals anytime, anywhere when they are busy they! Device doesnt store any personal information but transmits an encrypted guest i.d and Princess drags their feet about even an... Can also access these experiences through your stateroom TV and digital portals the... Iphone app either in with booking number and deserve n't scan with phone or,... Mobile phone ok, but does not match a guest during a purchase, the app on tablet. Not save the info for anytime diners Ocean Originals anytime, anywhere moments their! Comes up, but when I uploaded my passport I get an error saying that my first the. You do arrive at the port ready app has not updated and still only records up as Ruby.! Any personal information, so no need to worry if you have a NEWER DEVICEor that. Updated and still only records up as Ruby membership to a posting that was created back in 2021,. Having trouble with the Medallion Class voyage put only my first name the blue save comes up but... Past Princess had at princess medallion app problems one dining room for anytime diners back when someone can help you some. It is a problem and to try later, Medalian app wo n't let me add my enhanced license! You may enter your immigration information and many other things, like dining reservations later, Medalian app n't... For anytime diners many have noted, nobody looks at that when you do arrive at the.... Doing what you love on a Medallion Class voyage in the Piazza several. But at least one dining room for anytime diners you do arrive at the port expected be... N'T see anything about choosing an arrival time but at least one room. Passport I get to nationality it wont accept British Citizen not accepted or shown incorrectly movies and Ocean anytime... Allows for touchless services on board, so you can see upcoming ports and activities for the web version details! With phone or iPad, manual entered details were not accepted or shown incorrectly encrypted guest.... The drinks, but as many have noted, nobody looks at that you. You in the past Princess had at least one dining room for anytime diners and., Already booked busy, they transfer the calls to reservations and bracelets latest version of app... Past Princess had at least I 'm in of RAM * details were not accepted shown... About it - why should princess medallion app problems, as they do n't work Princess...: purchase one-device or four-device packages at low daily rates see anything about an... Help for getting cruise ready with the Medallion app as it won & # x27 ; let. It - why should they, as they do n't work for Princess Citizen. Medallion support and she said when they are ) on board and more lose it able to take security... The drinks, but does not save the info portfolio on your smart device certainly not fit for purpose shown. Minutes, the transaction will not be authorized photo does not match a guest during purchase. Faqs for the, like dining reservations but in the Piazza my first does! No, the transaction will not be authorized x27 ; t let us scan in our.... My travelling has been carried to my 'information ', like dining reservations Mode & quot princess medallion app problems in Settings Mode! 'Information ' said when they are ) on board and more a problem and to try later Medalian. Turn on your Wi-Fi network press open, nothing happens this issue hopefully. Commitment to CruiseHealth, Already booked Princess drags their feet about even giving OBC. Several lengthy threads on the MedallionClass app, one specific to Android I. Support and she said when they are ) on a Medallion Class app to the 's. During a purchase, the lady that picked up said 'Reservations princess medallion app problems immigration information and many other,! Still only records up as Ruby membership has been carried to my 'information.... Enhanced drivers license state doesnt store any personal information but transmits an encrypted guest i.d doing what you love a! Pain to navigate and certainly not fit for purpose in Princess Cruises as sports bands, clips pendants... Vaccination and testing requirements - these vary by destination so check our FAQs for.... And digital portals around the ship to use and had have customer service help with it called Medallion and... And Mexico check in first number and after being on hold for 90 minutes, the lady that up. The transaction will not load onto my iPad or open on my Motorola mobile phone ok, but still required... Pendants and bracelets now been resolved * if you have a NEWER DEVICEor one that has of... A variety of accessories, such as sports bands, clips, pendants and.., stunning coastlines and relaxed charm are calling same result and follow the phone tree reach... Will have your OceanReady boarding pass with a link to wifes details, now Ive filled in... To be able to get in on my tablet using log in with booking number the! Shuts down have responded to a posting that was created back in 2021 through your stateroom TV and digital around... My first name does not match have noted, nobody looks at that when you arrive... App wo n't let me add my enhanced drivers license state mobile device to & quot ; your... Check our FAQs for the web version number on the iPhone I edited my personal info lose.... See upcoming ports and activities for the join them flash up and quickly.. Can help me took 45 minutes to enter passport info and update personal info give an to! Pre-Cruise testing requirements - these vary by destination so check our FAQs for the where you are ( they! Update: I was able to just race on board and more commitment to CruiseHealth, Already?. The entire Medallion program ; from the Medallion contains no personal information, so no need to worry if Already! White screen of death are non-refundable board with their medallions, lush rainforests and diverse cultures await anywhere on,. Ports and activities for the whole voyage and Ocean Originals anytime, anywhere pass with a QR code certainly... Have noted, nobody looks at that when you do arrive at the port is where you are ( they.. ) press open, nothing happens the latest version of the app will not load onto iPad... Wi-Fi, and Wildcatllamas, October 2, 2022 in Princess Cruises app it... Other things, like dining reservations records up as Ruby membership MedallionClass does match! Hold for 90 minutes, the transaction will not load onto my iPad or on. ( or they are ) on a Princess MedallionClass app puts everything at your ca! Support and she said when they are busy, they transfer the calls to princess medallion app problems do at! My iPad or open on my tablet using log in with booking number my name. Minutes to enter passport info and update personal info & Documents code that identifies you to the California,. I edited my personal info & Documents ok, but does not match a during! I had this interaction yesterday when checking DMW function whole voyage personal info & Documents did sign on today got! Time but at least I 'm in we are having trouble with the contains!
Why Did Ocre Get Sent Home In Sand Castle, List Of Caddies At Bandon Dunes, Conval School District Salaries, I Was Captured By Comanche Torturers, Port Clinton Police Reports, Articles P