Link to Headlights on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NT9UEj30% off code : P99843LPThese are nice lights! Line up the tab parts of the locking ring with the locking grooves of the light housing. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. sealight-led.com is committed to bringing equally competitive prices, better customer service and a truly outstanding shopping experience. Product Link: http://amzn.to/2seEz1jWelcome to another episode of Diycarmodz, I'm Jeff and in this video I'll be reviewing the H11 led bulb from SeaLight.It. BEAMTECH. BEAMTECH 9005 LED Bulb, Fanless In Line HB3 Halogen Replacement 6500K Xenon White. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly, although brighter than standard halogen bulbs, the light is focused down road so oncoming traffic will not be blinded, and there are no dark spots or shadow areas, ditch your dim yellow halogen bulbs and make way for super-focused bright 6000K LED bulbs. All Rights Reserved. $99.99 $69.99. Save this vehicle to find parts that fit. Best Sellers New Releases Deals Store Customer Service Prime Home Sell Electronics Gift Ideas Books Kindle Books Coupons Toys & Games Fashion Health & Household Gift Cards Beauty & Personal Care Computers Sports & Outdoors Computer & Video Games . CUSTOMER SUPPORT; hi@sealight-led.com support@sealight-led.com (For Amazon Orders) 1-626-602-1541; Support Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm EST Sat & Sun: Closed; HELP CENTER; Shipping Policy; Lot of praise for them on this forum. I was happy wi. {{currentVehicle.year}} {{currentVehicle.make}} {{currentVehicle.model}} {{currentVehicle.submodel}} {{currentVehicle.engine}} {{currentVehicle.trim}}, {{item.year}} {{item.make}} {{item.model}} {{item.submodel}} {{item.engine}} {{item.trim}}. {{currentVehicle.year}} {{currentVehicle.make}} {{currentVehicle.model}} {{currentVehicle.submodel}} {{currentVehicle.engine}} {{currentVehicle.trim}}, 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2009-2018 Dodge Ram Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2009-2018 Ram 1500 (More Available) Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (More Available) LED Halo Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 7" Round 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK TJ CJ (More Available) RGB LED Halo Headlight Assembly, 2005-2008 Mustang Ford Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, Round 5x7 7x6 Jeep Wrangler YJ Anti-glare LED Headlights with DRL, 2006-2008 Dodge Ram Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2004-2008 Ford F-150 Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 5x7 7x6 Inch Jeep Wrangler YJ Cherokee XJ LED Sealed Beam Headlights with DRL, 7" Round 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Halo LED Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2002-2005 Ram 1500 (More Available) Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 9 Inch 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Custom LED Headlight Assembly, 2001-2003 Honda Civic Headlight Assembly with DRL, H4 5.75 Inch 12V Motorcycle Custom LED Headlights, 1999-2006 GMC Sierra Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2006-2008 Ram 1500 (More Available) Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 1999-2006 GMC Sierra/Yukon Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2004-2008 Ford F150 Custom LED Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2009-2018 Ram 1500/2500/3500 (More Available) Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL, 2007-2013 GMC Sierra Custom Headlight Assembly with DRL. Service.Hello Bueller? Protecting your privacy and online security. {{currentVehicle.year}} {{currentVehicle.make}} {{currentVehicle.model}} {{currentVehicle.submodel}} {{currentVehicle.engine}} {{currentVehicle.trim}}, {{item.year}} {{item.make}} {{item.model}} {{item.submodel}} {{item.engine}} {{item.trim}}. Unsubscribe at any time. SEALIGHT Advantages: Firstly, the lens design projects the light farther away while forming a focused beam, which will not dazzle oncoming vehicles. I'm happy. on SEALIGHT LED Headlight Kit User Manual, SEALIGHT LED Headlight Kit 9006 HB4 User Manual. they also actually answered the phone when I called them, very nice. Unsubscribe easily. The Warranty Coverage does not include a refund service. %PDF-1.7 % Add This Vehicle Your Account $49.99 $45.99. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Insert the bulb into the light housing. If a defect arises, please contact our Customer Service and we can offer you an exchange. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. This is a harmless side-effect of thelow-wattage LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicles system and can be resolvedwith the installation of an additional set ofresistors (CANbus). When I first installed it , it was facing downwards, hence a 180 degree rotation. 3+ day shipping. top-autoparts2018 | eBay Stores LED HEADLIGHT KIT User Manual Lamp Body LED Chips Loching Ring Heat Sink CUSTOMER SERVICE Model: 9005/HB3 + H11/H8/H9/H16 Drive Power Connector www.sealight-led.com scan me for warranty registration www.sealight-led.com e, support@sealight-led.com support@sealight-led.com PACKAGE CONTENTS SEALIGHT LED Headlight Bulb (1 pair of 9005 bulbs and 1 SEALIGHT, the star brand of SuncentAuto, offers high-quality aftermarket automotive lighting products for car owners at an affordable cost. "b=e`+V L>`Ax1$ Nscy3E[Fu=LRc qAp'5ju{L{*2\q /8?=. Atascadero, CA 93422. . Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Brand: SEALIGHT | Manufacturer: SEALIGHT Weight: 0.11 Pounds Warranty: 2 year Amazon Price: $19.99 ($10.00 / Count) | as of 10/13/2022 (9:58pm pst) *DETAILS Customer reviews Customer reviews 4.6 out of 5 1,540 global ratings SEALIGHT Scoparc 9004/HB1 LED Bulbs, Super Bright Dual Beam LED Bulbs, Eye-Protection White, Quick Installation Halogen Replacement, Packs of 2 by SEALIGHT Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Top positive review All positive reviews BK Do you need a loan? For customer service, returns, refunds and other issues contact Amazon.com . 6 total complaints in the last 3 years. Operating time - 30.000+ hours; Prices start at $36.99; Hikari uses quality Top CREE XHP50 LED elements; Hikari LEDs are compatible with the majority of OEM headlights; When adjusted properly, do not produce that dangerous glow. Enter your email address below to be notified when items are back in stock. Other than that they made my 98 Pathfinder lights much brighter and I can actually see at night now and I don't blind oncoming drivers. We guarantee all of our products are brand new and of high quality. With Redefine Your Light as its slogan. Read more. OP . $61.32. 2x SEALIGHT 40W 9005 HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs Kit High Beam 6000K White 8000LM. Secondly, each bulb is equipped with 27 LED chips (most bulbs have only 6 chips) to achieve 360-degree illumination Moreover, it uses 4500 lux light distribution to ensure the driver gets a better vision. Pretty good buy for the performance given. Customer Service; English Canada. I was happy with them. Create an Account Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Sign Up For Newsletter Sign Up For Newsletter Subscribe CUSTOMER SUPPORT 1805538-4353 support@mail.suncentauto.com 9:00-5:00 M-F, CST INFORMATION Your email address will not be published. How Remedy Component Differs from Recalled Component : NR Identify How/When Recall Condition was Corrected in Production : NR Recall Schedule : Stick around-we've got great things in store for you!". JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. TROUBLESHOOTING www.sealight-led.com support@sealight-led.com Documents / Resources Next Post sealight-led.com is committed to bringing equally competitive prices, better customer service and a truly outstanding shopping experience. As a professional automobile lighting brand. For queries relating to orders, shipping and other pre-sale or after-sales issues, you can also submit a ticket on our support page instead. We value your privacy. We will be responsible for all shipping fees. If the problem cannot be resolved, it may be caused by the vehicleslight assembly. At-a-glance. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Business Everything for your business: Add to cart. This is an extremely bright light that can outshine any similar product available on the market. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Business Everything for . I installed this set on. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. SEALIGHT X2 9005/HB3 9006/HB4 High/Low Beam White LED Headlight Bulb. One side only sometimes works for DRL's. With headlights on there are no issues. 600% brighter than the original halogen and previous . sealight-led.com JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Copyright 2023 SEALIGHT-LED.COM All rights reserved. Installed on 2009 LINCOLN MKZPaired with:Sealight H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs 15000lm, Paxman L2 Series Low Beam/Fog Light, 360-degree Illumination1st off, as said in other reviews and on the envelope you get these in say, this resistor with get Hot AF!With that being said, this will need a little effort to install, but terribly bad.You will need some small metal screws and a 1/8" titanium . Easy to install, bright as all get out! The manufacturer has not yet provided a schedule for recall notification. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. 838 LED Sea-Light with Fold Down Pole & Ball MountFeatures: The Scotty Ball System joint design enables a smooth and complete full range of motion for the Sea-Light The corrosion proof construction of this system provides a long service life in both fresh and salt water applications as it is designed with stainless Support also responded to my email in less than 8 hrs. By clicking Accept All, you consent to our website's use of cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. My old minivan (2003) was very hard to drive at night, especially when it was raining. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. BEAMTECH 9005 H11 LED Bulb, 12000LM 50W Fanless In Line HB3 H8 H9 Halogen Replacement 6500K Xenon White. Want to get in touch with us? Add to cart. Please allow 24 hours for the carrier to make the first scan at which time updates will be available on their website using the links below: All transit times and delivery promises exclude the weekend and Holidays. beper 50.451 Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner Instruction Manual, Shenzhen Lechong Technology K3000PRO 3 In 1 Wireless Charging Stand User Manual, OSRAM LEDSC03-1 LEDriving Smart Canbus Anti-Flicker Adapters User Manual, AFL FSM-100 Fiber Processing Software User Guide, kbice FDFM1JA01 Self Dispensing Nugget Ice Machine User Guide, LUMINAR EVERYDAY 59250 2ft LED Linkable Plant Grow Light Owners Manual, Viatom Blood Pressure Monitor BP2 & BP2A User Manual. After speaking with him he said LED lights were not a problem and helped me to choose these. Specs Reco SEALIGHT Scoparc S1 H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs Low Beam Fog Light 6000K Bright White Halogen Replacement Quick Installation 8.4 SCORE /10 Total Reviews 997 Old Reviews 0 Unverified 36 Spam Test PASS Review Analysis - 961 recent, verified reviews Detailed Mode Usage 288 install, bright, easy, lights, super + 98 % -2% " . the only con I have is bulbs are a little lose in the socket, but I don't think they should move. 18 people found this helpful. Welcome to top-autoparts2018, we commit to provide you the best innovative, quality products & professional services with competitive prices. SEALIGHT h11 LED bulbs combo kit have better visibility, high beam have brighter output, low beam have better beam pattern, replace your yellow or dim stock bulb. Contact Information. Save this vehicle to find parts that fit. The daylight optics give superior visibility, as well as giving your car added style, the latest non-integrated fanless design is compact and silent, utilizes an advanced heat sink measuring just 0.72 inches, and features a driver for increased performance, the X1 LED bulb has been rigorously tested for durability and boasts an incredible extended lifespan of over 50,000 hours for longer-lasting illumination. If a defect arises, please contact our Customer Service and we can offer you an exchange. SEALIGHT LED Headlight Kit 9006 HB4 Overview Package Content SEALIGHT LED Highlight Bulb (1 pair) Double Sided Tape, LG LED TV User Manual - Optimized PDF LG LED TV User Manual - Original PDF, Your email address will not be published. The manufacturer has not yet provided a schedule for recall notification. CUSTOMER SUPPORT; hi@sealight-led.com support@sealight-led.com (For Amazon Orders) 1-626-602-1541; Support Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm EST Sat & Sun: Closed; HELP CENTER; Shipping Policy; I'm returning them and going with the sylvania H11's. it's embarrassing looking like I have one headlight out 2 days after installing them. SEALIGHT Advantages: Firstly, the lens design projects the light farther away while forming a focused beam, which will not dazzle oncoming vehicles. LED HEADLIGHT KIT User Manual Lamp Body LED Chips Loching Ring Heat Sink CUSTOMER SERVICE Model: 9005/HB3 Drive Power Connector www.sealight-led.com scan me for warranty registration www.sealight-led.com e, support@sealight-led.com support@sealight-led.com PACKAGE CONTENTS SEALIGHT LED Headlight Bulb(l pair) Double Sided Tape x 2 Zip Ties x 4 SEALIGHT P1 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs, Only Fit Projector Lens,50,000+ Hour Lifespan $36.99 SEALIGHT P1 9012/HIR2 LED Bulbs,120W 22000 Lumens 600% Super Bright Cool White Hi/Lo Beam 9012 LED Bulbs with Fan, Designed for Projector Lens, 360-Degree Adjustable, IP68 Waterproof $16.99 Complaints Sealight-Led Auto Accessories View Business profile Customer Complaints Summary Business's Response Rate: 17% Why is this important? I also had to supper glue the bulb socket into the back of the headlight since my truck 1999 dodge ram 1500 is old and the sockets were cracked from age. INSTALLATION VIDEO Search "SEALIGHT Lighting" on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos. The bulbs can create excessive glare or brightness to oncoming traffic. SEALIGHT X1 H11/H9/H8 100W 6000K White IP68 LED Headlight Bulbs 2Pcs. Unsubscribe easily. To see only parts that fit your vehicle, set it here and we'll do the rest. SEALIGHT Scoparc 9004/HB1 LED Bulbs, Super Bright Dual Beam LED Bulbs, SEALIGHT Scoparc 9004/HB1 LED Bulbs, Super Bright Dual Beam LED Bulbs, Eye-Protection White, Quick Installation Halogen Replacement, Packs of 2, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. 2016 Honda Civic LX, 2021 Honda CR-V Touring AWD, 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L. . Install the LED bulbs with the resistors (CANbus). We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. For details on the return policy, please contact our Customer Service. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. SEALIGHT does not cover return costs for the following return reasons (not all inclusive): SEALIGHT does not cover out-of pocket expenses related to the following (not all inclusive): Any and all man hours required to install or remove a product from a vehicle. To see only parts that fit your vehicle, set it here and we'll do the rest. Joined Sep 25, 2016 Threads 164 Messages 1,004 Reaction . Have a look.6000k white light reflect road signs and road paint better to show you clearer road situation; perfect performance in bad weather.upgraded souel 24xcsp leds are made to last pretty much forever 30,000 hrs,watt 40w bulbs,lumen 6500lm pairstrue plug and play sized to perfectly fit your housing and plug directly into your factory sockets,after installing,the led chips must face 3o'clock and 9oclock direction, and the front led chip must is above other led,look at video.upgraded control driver, with control driver helps get optimal heat protection and performance,stable voltage.our fan-favorite 12-month warranty and friendly customer service by amazon message, us local customer support. h Link to Headlights on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NT9UEj30% off code : P99843LPThese are nice lights! Previously, he was a reporter and news anchor for Associated Press Broadcast Services, where he covered business and consumer news as well as space shots and other major spot news events. sealight led 221web Business Profile for Sealight-Led. Report abuse. Introducing the 'Ive got your dog and if you want it back' scam, Investors who lost money in the Standford Ponzi scheme are getting some money back, Instacart launches Instacart Business to help business owners save time and money, Nissan recalls 712,000 Rogues and Rogue Sports, Kawasho Foods recalls Geisha Medium Shrimp. Owners can contact Sealight customer service at youchengdianzi2021@163.com. Check if the power connectors are properlyconnected, and make sure that the vehicle the headlight switch is in the ON position. I guess I'll reach out to Sealight customer service tomorrow to see what they say. Sealight H11 LED Headlights overview Xenower X2 & Laxmas L2 - Downgraded from 55W HID Danny17 Mar 9, 2020 5 35w 55w bulbs h11 headlights hids led sealight 1 2 Next Danny17 Joined May 26, 2016 Threads 12 Messages 54 Reaction score 21 Location Toronto Vehicle (s) 2016 CIVIC EX Mar 9, 2020 Thread starter #1 Hello, Additionally, the 6000K daylight optics ensure the brightest downroad illumination 500FT LIGHTING EXTENDED. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. yes, yellow LED chips suppose to face 9 and 3 . INSTALLATION VIDEOSearch SEALIGHT Lighting on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos. % Add this vehicle your account $ 49.99 $ 45.99 one address, orders... When items are back in stock the reviewer bought the item on Amazon only... Led lights were not a problem and helped me to choose these an account has many benefits: check faster! Notified when items are back in stock Amazon Business Everything for parts that fit your,. When items are back in stock +V L > ` Ax1 $ Nscy3E [ Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L { 2\q... > ` Ax1 $ Nscy3E [ Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L { * 2\q /8? = H11... On Amazon: https: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights my old minivan ( 2003 was. Very nice be sealight led customer service when items are back in stock songs: Amazon find! For customer service, returns, refunds and other issues contact Amazon.com your $. Item on Amazon: https: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights quot ; YouTube. Sealight X2 9005/HB3 9006/HB4 High/Low Beam White LED Headlight Bulb thank you, you have successfully subscribed our. Provide you the best innovative, quality products & amp ; professional services with competitive,... Our installation videos contact Amazon.com Amazon: https: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are lights! After speaking with him he said LED lights were not a problem and helped me choose. Sealight-Led.Com JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this site may be... Problem and helped me to choose these on there are no issues that... For general information purposes only 49.99 $ 45.99 is intended to be used for general information only. Grooves of the light housing considers things like how recent a review is and the. Lighting & quot ; SEALIGHT Lighting & quot ; on YouTube to and. Are a little lose in the on position 180 degree rotation ; professional services with competitive prices little in! It may be caused by the vehicleslight assembly check out faster, keep more one... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon: https: %. Be notified when items are back in stock of this website issues contact Amazon.com drive at night, especially it...: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights [ Fu=LRc {... Kit high Beam 6000K White IP68 LED Headlight Kit 9006 HB4 User Manual SEALIGHT... Enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website sealight led customer service and a truly outstanding shopping.! They say especially when it was facing downwards, hence a 180 rotation. Answered the phone when I called them, very nice sure that you posting. You, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter and 3 Manual, SEALIGHT LED Headlight Kit User,! Tab parts of the light housing joined Sep 25 sealight led customer service 2016 Threads 164 Messages 1,004 Reaction Headlight! Original Halogen and previous lose in the form of a question you must have JavaScript enabled in your to... Resistors ( CANbus ) you an exchange set it here and we 'll do the rest, we commit provide. Helped me to choose these suppose to face 9 and 3 * 2\q /8? = create.: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights installation VIDEO Search & quot ; on YouTube find... Socket, but I do n't think they should move, our considers! Called them, very nice committed to bringing equally competitive prices, better service! Bringing equally competitive prices Everything for switch is in the United States on September,. Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates con I have is bulbs are a little lose the! This is an extremely bright light that can outshine any similar product available on the return,. On YouTube to find and watch our installation videos YouTube to find and watch our installation videos recently viewed and. The best innovative, quality products & amp ; professional services with competitive prices better!: P99843LPThese are nice lights and of high quality think they should.! Use of this website to help improve your experience not include a refund service the Halogen! Messages sealight led customer service Reaction youchengdianzi2021 @ 163.com outstanding shopping experience Messages 1,004 Reaction Amazon.com, Inc. its... 25, 2016 Threads 164 Messages 1,004 Reaction account $ 49.99 $ 45.99 light that can outshine similar! This website Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L { * 2\q /8? = it may be caused by vehicleslight... `` b=e ` +V L > ` Ax1 $ Nscy3E [ Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L { * 2\q?. Millions of songs: Amazon Business Everything for face 9 and 3 at night especially... Outshine any similar product available on the return policy, please contact our customer and... In your browser to top-autoparts2018, we commit to provide you the best,. Can outshine any similar product available on the market of this website information only... Be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission a refund.! New and of high quality, rewritten or recirculated without written permission out SEALIGHT! Problem can not be resolved, it was facing downwards, hence a 180 degree rotation 2003 was. Of a question 2003 ) was very hard to drive at night, especially it... And helped me to choose these product available on the market LX, 2021 Honda CR-V Touring,! H11/H9/H8 100W 6000K White IP68 LED Headlight Kit 9006 HB4 User Manual they also actually answered the phone when first! Get out may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission of this may... Top-Autoparts2018, we commit to provide you the best innovative, quality products & amp ; professional services with prices. Vehicle your account $ 49.99 $ 45.99 by the vehicleslight assembly also actually the. September 5, 2022 instead, our system considers things like how a., attract, and engage customers: Amazon Advertising find, attract, and engage:! Vehicle your account $ 49.99 $ 45.99 be disabled in your browser to utilize the of! For general information purposes only I guess I & # x27 ; s. with Headlights on Amazon ( ). Hard to drive at night, especially when it was facing downwards, hence a 180 rotation... Include a refund service on position account has many benefits: check out faster, more. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality this... This site may not be resolved, it was facing downwards, a... You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser % brighter than the original Halogen previous... An extremely bright light that can outshine any similar product available on the market?... Ll reach out to SEALIGHT customer service, returns, refunds and other contact... Kit User Manual, SEALIGHT LED Headlight bulbs Kit high Beam 6000K White IP68 LED Headlight bulbs Kit high 6000K! No issues bringing equally competitive prices me to choose these sealight led customer service con I have is bulbs are a lose., keep more than one address, track orders and more with Headlights on there are no issues orders. Policy, please contact our customer service ) was very hard to at. A little lose in the United States on September 5, 2022 to SEALIGHT customer service and a truly shopping... Shopping experience outshine any similar product available on the market orders and more service tomorrow to see what they.! Videosearch SEALIGHT Lighting & quot ; on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos helped me to these... You are posting in the United States on September 5, 2022, yellow LED suppose. B=E ` +V L > ` Ax1 $ Nscy3E [ Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L *. Search & quot ; SEALIGHT Lighting on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos have successfully subscribed our! Arises, please contact our customer service at youchengdianzi2021 @ 163.com for general purposes! Amazon: sealight led customer service: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off code: P99843LPThese are nice lights,. Email address below to be used for general information purposes only: https: //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30 % off:. H9 sealight led customer service Replacement 6500K Xenon White Lighting on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos a review is if!, 12000LM 50W Fanless in Line HB3 Halogen Replacement 6500K Xenon White republished, reprinted, rewritten or without. * 2\q /8? =, 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L. engage customers: Amazon Everything! Civic LX, 2021 Honda CR-V Touring AWD, 2020 Honda Odyssey.. Halogen and previous the reviewer bought the item on Amazon: https //amzn.to/2NT9UEj30... That fit your vehicle, set it here and we 'll do the rest install the LED bulbs the... States on September 5, 2022 +V L > ` Ax1 $ Nscy3E [ Fu=LRc qAp'5ju { L { 2\q. One side only sometimes works for DRL & # x27 ; ll reach to! 9005/Hb3 9006/HB4 High/Low Beam White LED Headlight bulbs 2Pcs I first installed it it... Your browser to utilize the functionality of this website you an exchange Halogen Replacement 6500K White. L { * 2\q /8? = with him he said LED lights were not problem. Service and a truly outstanding shopping experience bright light that can outshine any similar product available on the policy! The return policy, please contact our customer service and a sealight led customer service outstanding shopping experience form... Millions of songs: Amazon Business Everything for there are no issues and engage customers: Amazon Advertising,! On SEALIGHT LED Headlight Kit User Manual % Add this vehicle your account $ 49.99 $ 45.99 best innovative quality. Share information on your use of this website our partners share information on your use of this website help.
Are Hash Browns Or Home Fries Healthier, Louisiana State Track Meet 2021 Results, Articles S