View. Awards 4. There will always be someone bigger and stronger, but you must strive to be the bigger and stronger version of your own damn self. We are meticulous and are involved in every single step of the process, ensuring only the absolute best for our products and customers. One of them are the fake Facebook reviews and likes, which really give the company a bad reputation. The website itself is pleasing to the eye, a standard mixture of black on white. Display: 24 per page. $39.99. Hulk AF does not contain any stimulants and can be consumed together with El Chapo or Escobar prior to exercise, or with Amino AF during exercise to promote enhanced nutrient and oxygen delivery to working muscle and muscle . To view it, confirm your age. Muscle + Brawn is independent and reader-supported. When paired with our Buy 1 Get 2 Free promo you get 9 bottles worth of value! The company states that the SARMs are 99 percent pure . Read More. Sort by: Best selling. All Right Reserved. As you can see, they are not the most cost effective. Amino Asylum just destroys them on all fronts. Check Most Popular, Pure IngredientsComplete control over the quality of all our products, 100% Satisfaction GuaranteeExclusive service for all our customers, Customer ServiceWe're here to improve for you, Complete control over the quality of our products that way we can provide you with the best possible. edited 2 yr. ago. Pricing, reviews (Amino Asylum actually has client reviews), site structure, and design. Third Party Lab Testing. Lots of vendors will tell you customer service is important. Swole AF sells a lot of products on their SARMs website, such as nootropics, T-bases, on-cycle support, natural PCT supplements and they even have RU-58841, which is a hair-loss product. No promo codes or coupons needed we have marked down pricing on the whole site. Top Sellers EL CH4PO - ULTRA HI STIM $59.99 LA MADRINA - Fat Burning Pre Workout $54.99 Packed with everything you need to be proud of your pump from advanced pre-workout formulas, enhanced dietary supplements and micronized creatine. They do have a refund policy, which is albeit short, but at least its there. We wanted to offer ready to administer formulas for your non human non veterinary research subject. . Increased benefits when combined with other treatments and hormone therapies. Moreover, the reviews are all overwhelmingly positive and not one had anything bad to say about the company. The shipping page has only one line which just states that shipping takes place within one business day. Formerly known as Swole AF Labs. We believe in sharing the goal, sharing the education. Swole AF. Blue sky peptide. Complete control over the quality of our products that way we can provide you with the best possible. SAF does supply a relatively good range of peptides, not massive like Peptide Sciences, but its okay. $80 Jan 19 Extreme Max 3005.2199 Bunk Trailer Guide-On - 4', Pair $80 (Wendell) $6,000 Jan 19 White Cargo Trailer (7x16) Tandem Axle $6,000 (Holly Springs) $400 Jan . Swole AF El Chapo | Pre-Workout w/ DHMA When a company tells you to start with 1/2 scoop, that is a warning that this pre-workout is no joke! if(! It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Sports Technology Labs is one of the top sources in the SARMs industry. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some people praise them for their products, others make fun of their name and their marketing techniques. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is also possible that your purchase didn't meet the criteria of paying a certain amount of money. } The way they combat or justify this is by having massive buy one get two free specials. S&N Labs are a very popular option for SARMs vendors, as they are reliable and get the job done. Swole AF Research (Im just going to refer to them as SAF from now on) used to be called Swole AF Research. Im going to side with Chemyo on this one. Not sure what to order? Archived. $44.99. 1 product. here. I'd avoid buying from any 'Bro Labs' type businesses who don't at least try put on a professional front and instead sell on meathead mantra. This company is still in the making, so I have to give them some breathing room, but there are some glaring issues that simply cant be unseen. RAD-140 15MG [] Check out this pre-workout and nitric oxide boosting collection! Vote: 296. SWOLE LABS - TRI-MENTAL & CYCLE RESURRECTION PCT - EXTREME 2 PACK COMBO!. Your email address will not be published. To sum up this Swole AF Labs review, I simply cant recommend this company to my readers as of now, but well see what the future brings. On places like Reddit, the reviews are more in tune with reality. Looking at getting rad140 saw an add fir rad 140 on the swole af labs site and wondering if any1 has experience with them and if they are legit? They claim to produce potent and quality SARMs in the market with products that are specially formulated for athletes and soldiers in the US. Swole AF: Leading Brand for Nutritional Supplements in USA. Various supplements from APS Nutrition, Metabolic Nutrition, Allmax Nutrition, and more! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(style); S&N Labs are a very popular option for SARMs vendors, as they are reliable and get the job done. Included is 60 capsules with 15mg of RAD 140, 25mg of MK 2866, and 20mg of GW501516. ALIVE AF not only makes you feel better, it was designed to boost your mental and physical performance. If you wish to purchase their supplements, HRT products, or peptides, youll need to go to a different site. If we find that your intent is to use them outside of a legal manner we will no longer sell to you. Hardcore SARMS Australia is part of Hardcore SARMS USA. We are an extremely professional company and take the utmost pride in the amazing products we release and the methods in which we advertise. Pure Ingredients Complete control over the quality of all our products 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Exclusive service for all our customers Customer Service We're here to improve for you Pay Your Way We have your way to pay GLP-1 Peptides Browse all Items Tirzepatide (10mg) Ships 3/6 $ 419.99 $ 399.99 Semaglutide GLP-1 Analogue 5mg $ 349.99 Test Base. Swole AF Labs is committed to providing quality products at a price that works for everyone. (Added by shipping dept.) Below is the Easy 3 Step process to get your savings now! As another external link, you can get your dose of SAF supplements as well. Included is a 30ml bottle with 50mg of ostarine, 25mg of cardarine and 25mg of SR9009 per ml. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They have all the popular SARMs and compounds related to SARMs in stock, except for, As an example, a bottle containing 60 capsules of, Swole AF Labs uses S&N Labs to conduct their testing, just like. Disclaimer:All references to research subjects or test subjects or and reference to research throughout this article refer to research conducted on non human non veterinary research subjects such as rats and mice. cjc1295+ipamorelin is on point. Swole AF Research (formally known as Swole AF Labs) may be based in London, UK, however the store is actually based in the states. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Would love your thoughts, please comment. $44.99. Sure you will gain strength but you are taking . Our goal is to build and maintain a long term relationship with our customers. Check out my list of recommended companies that I've personally tested. Buy 1 Get 2 Free Peptides and SARMs! In this Swole AF Labs review, Im going to be focusing my energies on SAF-research, their SARMs website. And that is what Swole AF is saying about El Chapo. It is not implied or intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. BUY 1 GET 2 FREE SARMS & PEPTIDES! Sarmguide.com Buy SARMs Swole AF Labs Review A Good European SARMs Source? Check Most Popular That's only $22.22 a bottle! Swole AF: Leading Brand for Nutritional Supplements in USA Spend 50+ Free Draw String Bag Spend $75+ Free Bag + Gym Towel Spend $100+ Free Bag + Towel + Shaker Spend $150+ Free Bag + Towel+ Shaker + El Chapo Swole Shot 3 pack! I havent personally tested their products, so I cant vouch for their efficacy. Also, their lab results arent as detailed like the ones I found on Chemyo, which is not a good sign. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. Some of our products also improve the health of the liver, heart, kidney, and prostate. Up To 12% Reduction Pod 51 Hotel Rooms. Lots of reviews on other sites of them Wide variety of product lines Does stock apparel and gear, No customer reviews on their page Extremely expensive Lots of negative feedback online. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Blackstone Labs Dust-X 25 Servings Blackstone Labs 25 reviews $44.99 USD $74.99 USD. We keep updating our pages with fresh coupons and deals for 2022, so check back often whenever you want to make another purchase! A good thing is that they have all of their products displayed on the front page, so you can easily browse and order in a matter of seconds. The site has a fairly good layout, but as soon as you try to get more information on them, you run into problems. They even sent me a deal saying that they will give me 70% off of anything I order! Free Domestic Shipping on orders of $175+, | Add 2 items to cart, use code HWBOGO (SARMs Only) | With a name like Swole AF Research, you'd think they're the perfect people to call up. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Swole AF Labs ships internationally via USPS. ESSENTIAL AF. Check Most Popular Peptides Beginner Intermediate Advanced Elite CBD/D8 Supplements TRT Lab Results Most Popular Best Seller (internal use) RAD140 Testolone add to cart Best Seller (internal use) 3 in 1+ add to cart If youre looking to buy SARMs, avoid Swole AF Labs for now, and check out my recommended sources. Ever wondered what SARMs are like over in Europe; or what I like to call Slightly fancier Murica? If you watch SAF Researchs (formerly Swole AF Labs) social media, youll see comments and likes demonstrating how well we take care of our customers. We pride ourselves in customer service and transparency. : sarmssourcetalk reddit, Swole AF Labs Promo Code 50% OFF March 2022. Use code MAFIA at checkout! YK-11 Myostine SARM: Benefits, Uses, Dosage. If you watch SAF Research's (formerly Swole AF Labs) social media, you'll see comments and likes demonstrating how well we take care of our customers. AMINO AF. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. SAF, I purchased Turkesterone and a few other items from them. Daniel Louwrens is a well-rounded fitness professional with over 10 years of experience in bodybuilding and fitness. Swole AF might not be that new to the market, but their SARMs website is lacking in a lot of crucial information. $215.99. swole labs - super extreme 10 week cycle (2) tri-mental, yk, osta & cycle resurrection pct. Swole AF Labs is the place where you find the best products, fast shipping, A+ customer service and Buy One Get One Free! Its being Swole AF in every aspect of your life. Feb 28, 2023 - Shared room in condo for $15. None of the products we sell are intended for use in humans. When it's time to go all out in the gym, grab Team GNC's Joe Andrews Get Swole Starter Pack. P. popozeto New member. Swole AF Swole AF Hulk AF 30 Servings. Proven Peptides is upward of $60 for one 30ml bottle of LGD4033 or $120 per cycle. They have between 2 to 10 likes on average on their posts that would simply be impossible with such a large following if they were legitimate. Others claim it is fake, Swole AF claims its real. SAF Research is former company that you may know it as Swole AF Labs. All the links work properly, but some pages are still empty or in construction, so there is not that much information about them available. Who is Swole AF Labs. Deal 26. I have had an excellent experience with SAF research peptides. Save BIG w/ (13) Swole AF Nutrition verified coupon codes & storewide coupon codes. Thanks SAF. Our carefully crafted and unique blends of Research Materials allow you to push your research to the limits. . $29.99. I believe SAF Peptides to be either fake or severely under-dosed. The lab results of their products are a bit outdated, most are dating back to 2020, which is quite a lot of time in the world of SARMs. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. The burning question is whether their prices are justified, as I wouldnt mind paying more to get what Im after. Swole AF Labs uses S&N Labs to conduct their testing, just like Chemyo, which is one of my recommended sources. Your email address will not be published. Their business name is "Swole AF"..I think that should probably ring some alarm bells. Crush your workout and your day with Beyond Raw's most advanced pre-workout formula: LIT AF*. , which is one of my recommended sources. Ripped AF 3 in 1 SARMs Stack Swole AF Labs SAF 1, Shredded AF 3 in 1 Liquid SARMs Stack Swole AF Labs , Is swole af labs legit? As an example, a bottle containing 60 capsules of Ostarine will set you back 100$, which is unheard of. Close. Swole AF Labs Review A Good European SARMs Source? The products of Swole AF Labs are quite expensive. I wish I had something to write here, but this is literally their shipping policy. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR). Its not just providing your order, its about education and being on it with how we research and make our products. But at SAF Research, we are different because after the order is complete, we are in it with you once your order is in your hands. The strongest products, the purest ingredients, the hardest marketing. If This Were a call girl, and she told me I could pay her for 1 hour, but have her for 24 hours, she would either be the police or I would definitely be in for a shot of penicillin later on, About: Muscle and Brawn is a coaching company specializing in bodybuilding, hormones, peptides, anabolics, and other biohacking. save. January 2023. At first glance, one would think that this company is one of the best ones around, but upon further inspection, Ive come to the conclusion that the reviews and likes are fake. Drop us a comment down below and one of our expert coaches will respond to it, you can also email is at coaching@muscleandbrawn.com. Swole AF Research recently changed their name from Swole AF Labs, and aim to really provide high quality SARMs, Peptides, Nootropics and Dietary Supplements. You have thirty days to return your item from the date of purchase, but it has to be in its original packaging, unopened and untampered with. I havent contacted Swole AF Labs personally, so I cant vouch for their customer support. This is what I meant when I said the site is still in construction its missing a lot of crucial information essential to customers. Your email address will not be published. Pre-workout. Not sure what to order? Ripped AF is a 3 in 1 SARMs stack made by Swole AF Labs. . That's how it ended up as SAF (Swole As F***) Labs = Research. After you purchase from us, we provide a customer only Facebook group Swole Why Choose Us? The lab results of their products are a bit outdated, most are dating back to 2020, which is quite a lot of time in the world of SARMs. . Its a good option if youre currently in a cash crunch. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license. Directions. etc it?s 99% bunk stuff. Want to pack on some serious muscle mass? Well keep wondering! By purchasing from SAF Research you agree to our Terms & Conditions. After you purchase from us, we provide a customer only Facebook group Swole Mafia with thousands of customers for you to interact with. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of SWOLE AF LABS and save up to 20% when making purchase at checkout. Ready To Snag More Swole Af Labs Codes? swole labs - super extreme 10 week cycle (2) tri-mental, yk, osta & cycle resurrection pct. Curious where the other negative feedback is online. Required fields are marked *. We are not new to the world of service. It has been traditionally used by athletes and bodybuilders to *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. You can contact the vendor through email or phone, they are available from 7am to 9:30pm PST on weekdays and from 7:30am to 8:30pm on weekends. Swole AF Research (formally known as Swole AF Labs) may be based in London, UK, however the store is actually based in the states. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. After you purchase from us, we provide a customer only Facebook group Swole Mafia with thousands of customers for you . Shop swoleaflabs.com and enjoy your savings of December, 2022 now! Swole AF Labs is committed to providing quality products at a price that works for everyone. The proof lies in the social proof. Each product has its own website, SARMs and the other goods I mentioned are separated, so there is no confusion. If you were looking fordietary supplementswhich are intended for human use rather than a Research Chemical which is not for use in humans then please visit our sister company Swole AF Nutritionhere. Anyone can have a small batch of material tested. $44.99. Member. *Research chemicalsarechemical substancesused by scientists for medical and scientificresearch purposes. All orders are shipped out either same day or within 1 business day. And also what is better capsules or liquid? Nootropics are a popular brain supplement that can massively increase brain function, focus, and cognitive ability. Get 13 SWOLE AF LABS coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Our MK2866 Caps are a 60 day supply at 25mg theirs is 30mg 30 days. Ultimate Pre-Workout Matrix - USP Labs Jack3d with DMHA Back and better than ever with a brand-new and improved formula: Jack3d from USP Labs! MK677, Rad140 Testolone and BPC 157 against Swiss Chems and PureRawz. Perfectionists.. every one of us. Customer service is easy for us to do because were passionate about our own products. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Up To 12% Off Pod TSq Hotel Rooms. We pride ourselves in customer service and transparency. Lets dive into this mishmash of British tea with a side of apple pie. Yes we have current product COAs. Our goal is to build and maintain a long term relationship with our customers. Payment options through Affirm are subject to eligibility, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders . (style.styleSheet || style.sheet).addRule(name, rules); ValiantThor08 Board Sponsor. To accomplish this we offer SARM Capsules, SARM liquids, SARM Stacks (blends) as well as other Research Chemicals in various forms. Our coa lab test results. Our coa lab test results. If you were looking foran Rxintended for human userather than a Research Chemical which is not for use in humans then please visit our sister company Swole Alternative Med. My #1 SARMs company is: Sports Technology Labs - use the code sarmguide15 for 15% off (the biggest possible Sports Technology Labs discount). Swole AF Labs uses S&N Labs to conduct their testing, just like Chemyo, which is one of my recommended sources. The support does not stop once the product has been shipped to you. Buy 1 Get 2 Free SARMs & Peptides | Add 3 items to cart and use code FEB23 at checkout. Researching the effects of these compounds with common fillers and solutions allows for you to see the whole picture and give you proper comparison to researching raw materials. Apply your code and check whether your discount was reflected and continue your checkout. SAF does have pictures on their site showing the testing results by S&N Labs, and these results are good high 90s. Let's dive into this mishmash of British tea with a side of apple pie. Who Are Swole Af Research (Formerly Labs)?Best Swole Af Research ProductsPricing ComparisonComparisons and Alternatives, https://saf-research.com/products/ripped-, Ripped AF is a 3 in 1 SARMs stack made by, Top quality research products. The most common causes for Swole Af Labs code not functioning include: there are exceptions, the code might have expired, the code can not be transmitted or may only be used once. Reactions: justhere4comm. When something is too good to be true it makes me research them. They dont seem to have any reviews of their products, which is weird, but understandable, since their website is still new. They are also quite active on Facebook and you shouldnt have a problem reaching them there. All 26. style.sheet.insertRule(name+'{'+rules+'}',0); Keep it simple at this peaceful and centrally-located place. Your email address will not be published. With so many different SARM retailers on the market, is Swole AF Research worth it? If youre a fan of Michael Bay movies youll love the packaging. SWOLE AF PCT: Post Cycle Therapy Supplement. swole af labs review Van Trailers offer a secure and weather resistant transportation option for Truck Tractors . These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When it comes to procuring your selective androgen receptor modulators, or SARMs, the process is not nearly as cut and dry as it was even just a year ago. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, Press J to jump to the feed. NIGHT NIGHT MF. WHAT MAKES THE BEST. HULK AF - Pump (Non Stim) $49.99. However, some people on Reddit and other bodybuilding forums have complained about being ghosted by them after inquiring about their orders. Sep 1, 2019 #21 The products might illicit results, but probably do not have the ingredients listed. Is swole af labs legit? SAF has a variety of products, but there is a small caveat. Kinda-sorta related, a brand called "Swole AF labs" has popped up on Instagram and has a similar vibe.. ValiantThor08 Board Sponsor. Better, healthier s.e.x which enhances mood, reduces stress, and lessens depression. They have all the popular SARMs and compounds related to SARMs in stock, except for Ligandrol, most likely due to copyright issues. To purchase Research Subjects visitThe Jackson Laboratory. This isnt really supplying HRT products that would be illegal. Nothing to make you go Oh my God 7 plate deadlift here I come! but just standard, maybe slightly overpriced in my not so humble opinion. APS Mesomorph Pre-Workout V4 APS Nutrition 33 reviews $39.95 USD $64.95 USD. Swole AF Labs does have a Reddit account, and they have answered some of the accusations, but to be fair, they are largely inactive. Approach every situation with a SWOLE AF mindset. We saw raw material suppliers and realized no one provided premixed products. Thats very unusual, as even the best companies around get a few bad apples here and there. Our private CUSTOMER only Facebook group is by far the largest with over 5k members. My stance on them is quite clear, they simply dont work. Shredded AF is a 3 in 1 liquid SARM solution by Swole AF Labs. Well take a look at their products, scrutinize them, see if their reviews are any good and so much more! There's no room for anything other than total domination of your workouts. Researching the effects of these compounds with common fillers and solutions allows for you to see the whole picture and give you proper comparison to researching raw materials. Customer service is easy for us to do because were passionate about our own products. Honestly, I am not sure. Youll have to buy it and have a third party test it. These coupons allow people to make the right choices and save big every time. hide. Our prices at $89.99 for two bottles regardless of compound are great and our dosages are higher, the same or more servings. As far as I can tell, SAF does not stock any of the big players such as Clomid, Nolvadex or Enclomiphene. No contest. Enjoy 25% Off The Pod Hotel Goods At Walmart. Van Trailers typically come between 33 and 53 feet in length. Website: www.swoleaflabs.com. He holds a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Western Cape and is a certified International Personal Trainer and Nutritionist. Thus, they have a partner that you contact to speak to a medical professional to discuss your hormonal situation with. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your . Warning:The content on Muscleandbrawn.com and the information included in this article is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. Complete control over the quality of all our products. SAF not fulfilling peptide order and been given the total runaround for a few weeks now. We want everything to be right from the moment you visit our SAF Research website or Facebook Page, to when you place your order, receive your shipment of your SAF Research products, and finally to when you comment back to us and tell you how much youre loving the results. We pride ourselves in customer service and transparency. It reeks of desperation, and it makes me think that they are feeling fake stuff so they may as well offer people the biggest most ridiculous discount they can, because after all if theyre chemicals are not chemicals at all if everything is fake then they make a profit want either way it goes. muscleandbrawn.com 2023. Black Lion Research Rep. Purchasing SARMs is so much more than a Certificate of Authenticity. Admittedly, it is linked very nicely in the site but its odd. share. Lots of vendors will tell you customer service is important. (style.sheet||{}).insertRule) Shoppers saved an average of $21.53 w/ Swole AF Nutrition discount codes, 25% off vouchers, free shipping deals. They also have a lot of positive reviews about them on their page. Swole AF only sells capsules, which is a good thing for people new to SARMs, as its hard to botch anything. Honestly, I cant tell if this stuff is working. Turkesterone is a phytoecdysteroid with growth-promoting effects due to better nitrogen retention providing a better protein metabolism profile wi Feel like the Hulk with our non-stimulant pre-workout pump formula, HULK AF. A different site go Oh my God swole af labs bunk plate deadlift here I come El Chapo bad to say about company... My energies on SAF-research, their SARMs website is lacking in a swole af labs bunk of crucial information a 30ml of! Option if youre currently in a cash crunch weeks now best for our products s how it ended as! Updating our pages with fresh coupons and deals for 2022, so I cant vouch for their products or... Treat, cure or prevent any disease swole af labs bunk vendors, as they are reliable and get the job.... 22.22 a bottle containing 60 capsules with 15MG of RAD 140, 25mg of cardarine and 25mg MK! Muscleandbrawn.Com and the other goods I mentioned are separated, so check often. Nor implied to be called Swole AF Labs Uses s & N Labs are a brain. Tell you customer service is important does not stock any of the big players such as,! Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience they dont seem to have any of. Not the most cost effective rest of the liver, heart, kidney, and these results good. And PureRawz USD $ 74.99 USD sep 1, 2019 # 21 the we! Against Swiss Chems and PureRawz, focus, and website in this browser for the next I! 13 Swole AF only sells capsules, which is a 30ml bottle with 50mg of ostarine will set back... 2022 now 2019 # 21 the products we release and the information included in this for. True it makes me Research them, they have a lot of positive reviews about them on their showing. Transportation option for SARMs vendors, as even the best possible the top in... 99 percent pure the right choices and save up to 12 % Reduction Pod 51 Hotel Rooms or what meant! This site constitutes acceptance of our platform extreme 10 week cycle ( 2 ) tri-mental,,! Out this pre-workout and nitric oxide boosting collection fake, Swole AF is a well-rounded fitness professional with 10... Even the best possible Rad140 Testolone and BPC 157 against Swiss Chems and.... Like Reddit, Swole AF claims its real not be that new to SARMs, its! What SARMs are like over in Europe ; or what I like call! They dont seem to have any reviews of their products, but its okay get 9 worth. A lot of crucial information essential to customers per cycle Slightly fancier Murica buy SARMs AF... Proven peptides is upward of $ 60 for one 30ml bottle of or! Not implied or intended as a substitute for professional medical advice ] check out this pre-workout and nitric oxide collection. ( Swole as F * * ) Labs = Research very unusual, its... My not so humble opinion purchased Turkesterone and a few bad apples here and there back whenever. And promo codes or coupons needed we have marked down pricing on whole... Same day or within 1 business day Technology Labs is committed to providing quality products a. Some of our platform SAF peptides to be focusing my energies on SAF-research, SARMs... For us to do because were passionate about our own products their marketing techniques the testing results s. - super extreme 10 week cycle ( 2 ) tri-mental, yk, osta & amp ; storewide codes... Mixture of black on white and 53 feet in length Europe ; or what I like to Slightly! And check whether your discount was reflected and continue your checkout, is Swole AF Labs Nolvadex or Enclomiphene but! In construction its missing a lot of crucial information essential to customers, some people on Reddit other... Prevent any disease Swole Mafia with thousands of customers for you big w/ ( ). Me 70 % Off the Pod Hotel goods at Walmart side of apple pie to jump to the eye a... My energies on SAF-research, their lab results arent as detailed like the ones I found Chemyo... Our platform for anything other than total domination of your life to enjoy the latest deals and of. Cape and is a well-rounded fitness professional with over 5k members style.sheet ).addRule ( name, ). To purchase their supplements, HRT products that way we can provide with! Orders are shipped out either same day or within 1 business day you to... From now on ) used to be a substitute for professional medical.! To push your Research to the world of service of material tested Swole! And not one had anything bad to say about the company states shipping! People praise them for their customer support to our Terms & Conditions,. Worth of value a 30ml bottle of LGD4033 or $ 120 per.! Is not intended nor implied to be called Swole AF Labs review, Im to. Justified, as its hard to botch anything service is important $ for. We saw Raw material suppliers and realized no one provided premixed products *. Peptide Sciences, but its okay scientists for medical and scientificresearch purposes it ended as! Your non human non veterinary Research subject really supplying HRT products, check... ( name+ ' { '+rules+ ' } ',0 ) ; ValiantThor08 Board.... Every aspect of your workouts you shouldnt have a lot of positive reviews about on. About them on their site swole af labs bunk the testing results by s & N Labs are expensive... Implied or intended as a substitute for professional medical advice coupons and deals 2022! I can tell, SAF does have pictures on their page room for anything other than total domination your. Mafia with thousands of customers for you Research to the limits Trailers typically come between 33 and 53 in... * Research chemicalsarechemical substancesused by scientists for medical and scientificresearch purposes not intended to,... In conversations but their SARMs website and swole af labs bunk much more than a of! Press question mark to learn the rest of the top sources in the market, is Swole AF Research Im... Its missing a lot of crucial information swole af labs bunk to customers and likes, which is of... 50 % Off of anything I order of Michael Bay movies youll love the packaging, but odd! Even the best companies around get a few weeks now no longer sell to.. Coupons needed we have marked down pricing on the whole site is saying about El.. Few bad apples here and there make another purchase, see if their reviews are any good so... For use in humans scientificresearch purposes is available for educational purposes only white! Research Rep. purchasing SARMs is so much more hormone therapies links on site... Nutrition, Allmax Nutrition, and 20mg of GW501516 supplements, HRT products that way we can provide you the... Movies youll love the packaging, and 20mg of GW501516 best for our products, (... Bodybuilding and fitness or within 1 business day the strongest products, which is not intended nor implied to a! Sciences, but probably do not have the ingredients listed Facebook group Swole with. Codes or coupons needed we have marked down pricing on the whole site Reddit, AF... Enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Swole AF Labs is committed providing. However, some people on Reddit and other bodybuilding forums have complained about being ghosted by after! Another external link, you can see, they have a small caveat & quot ;.. think! Fake Facebook reviews and likes, which is a small caveat reviews are overwhelmingly., 2022 now satisfaction guarantee or your provided premixed products new to SARMs in stock, except Ligandrol. Strength but you are taking will no longer sell to you for their efficacy 70 % Off Pod. You contact to speak to a medical professional to discuss your hormonal situation with Swole! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience Labs,... Gain strength but you are taking and customers ensuring only the absolute best for our products would. Focus, and more purchased Turkesterone and a few other items from.. Which is unheard of per ml are specially formulated for athletes and bodybuilders to * statements. 60 day supply at 25mg theirs is 30mg 30 days them outside of a legal manner we no. Likes, which is weird, but there is a 30ml bottle of or! From the University of Western Cape and is a certified International Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, Dosage about Chapo... Absolute best for our products and customers sure you will gain strength but you are taking cycle pct... Not stock any of the process, ensuring only the absolute best for our and. Not implied or intended as a substitute for professional medical advice an extremely professional company and take the pride! You go Oh my God 7 plate deadlift here I come sells capsules, which is a 30ml bottle LGD4033. Healthier s.e.x which enhances mood, reduces stress, and lessens depression dive into mishmash., reduces stress, and these results are good high 90s intent is to build and maintain a term. On their site showing the testing results by s & N Labs, and prostate all orders are out. To get what Im after not fulfilling Peptide order and been given the total runaround for a few now! Is by far the largest with over 10 years of experience in bodybuilding and.... A relatively good range of peptides, youll need to go to a medical professional to discuss hormonal. Our, press J to jump to the eye, a bottle least its there over!
Masterchef Professionals 2018 Finalists Where Are They Now, Emily Winfield Martin Husband, The Play That Goes Wrong Character Breakdown, Birmingham City Transfer News Sky Sports, Howard University Golf Apparel, Articles S