By the time Taylor regains consciousness the death toll has reached nearly three hundred, and Brockton Bay will never again be the same. And big. Danny Hebert & Taylor Hebert | Skitter | Weaver, Amy Dallon | Panacea | Red Queen & Victoria Dallon | Glory Girl | Antares, Dragon/Colin Wallis | Armsmaster | Defiant, Fuck the Empire 88 and fuck the Nazis they rode in on, Taylor Hebert | Skitter | Weaver/Aisha Laborn | Imp, Alec/Taylor Hebert/Brian Laborn/Rachel Lindt/Lisa Wilbourn. All in all a neat idea and I quite enjoy DnD crossovers so I'm definitely watching this. So look forward to that down the line. ", "Is something wrong," Taylor asked, frowning. And if the woman asks for some unusual things during the debriefing, well, it's not like Taylor has any experience on how this sort of thing is supposed to go. Was it too little, too late, or will the victims be able to claw their way back to normalcy? JavaScript is disabled. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Taylor better not bet punished too harshly for this, though. This is despite the fact she regularly shoplifts, mugged a lady for fun mere minutes before, besides her canon bullying campaign. The universe is never going to be the same again. Still atleast she got to meet a new 'friend.'. But when one of the five knocks her out, her bugs continue to carry out the last orders she gave them. Under the hood of her robes, Taylor could see a teenaged face, freckles, curly brown hair, brown eyes, and an extremely bored look on that face. I like this, you had me at dragons, as long as its not a gamer fic I'm in. The Undersiders are, from a legal and moral point of view, still villains (despite their sympathetic portrayal) with multiple crimes under their belts. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ASurvivorIsBorn. Ultimately an excuse to explore the technology and crafting abilities of multiple sources of fiction. Doesn't matter if it's canon-power or alt-power, just something where she snaps and takes her revenge. 1 2 3. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. While it may have it's origins in gaming - I've been playing D&D for quite a long time (long than some people here have been alive, in fact) - Nope, no grinding. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Worm Spoilers (Parahumans) Ward Spoilers (Parahumans) this fic is brought to you by the ggst ost; . There was no rhyme or reason to her wanderings, just a random, meandering path, eating when she needed to, sleeping when she had no other choice. For more information, please see our Samantha "Sam" Hebert has had a difficult time balancing her two lives ever since her mother had died and she triggered. It was a dangerous thing, that spark. My brainchild of 'Why hasn't anyone crossed these two fandoms yet'. ", Danny looked horrified. She turned first to the PRT agent. It's not enough to fix anything, especially not the apathy faced from an uncaring system, but just maybe it can lead her to some people who can help her heal. I hope. Thus, shed rest for a few, scant hours, and continue plodding along, not know or caring where she was headed. One Woman Army: What Taylor has turned into. Viper, a martial arts Taylor. Taylor has no powers, but scams her way into the Wards anyway. Aegis takes one of Sophias tranq darts to the brain; while Panacea saves him, the damage to his Corona Pollentia has made it very likely his cape career is over. She retracts it when she hears the circumstances. She had seemingly never heard of Trigger Events, but this may have been . The police had a good section of the main corridor cordoned off, as the forensics people went about their business of documenting everything. Please consider turning it on! Chapter 18 has Shadow Stalker kill off the Undersiders. It was two hundred and seventy-three people.. Fear not I am here,My master asks for my aid,I am so awesome.. Both Amy and the doppelganger Nex'rik possess this. I'll have to deal with the restrictions, I guess. You must log in or register to reply here. All this because they have not been informed of exactly what have lead up to Pisces joininig. Sort of headscratchy as to why the wards are all shrugs with "this person has been personally physically and mentally attacking me for years". While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Dunno. She frowned, thinking about how she had crushed that spark whenever she could find it. I hope it finds its audience! It begged to be redressed. Since the canon and most AU fics i've read just either 'let it go' or 'they end in jail' for the trio after everything they did to taylor, i find it incredibly disappointing. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/MotherOfVengeance. It all seems so simple to me. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Mom had been a tenured professor of English literature at Brockton Bay University. In .Who Needs Enemies, Endbringer-controller Taylor kills Sophia on accident with Leviathan's help. Also completed. She seemed to have gotten the unspoken message, though. Later she nearly kills Glory Girl by phasing a knife into her chest, yet stubbornly sticks to her naive belief that she's an undercover Hero who will be eventually regarded again as an upstanding citizen. For more information, please see our Madison is still trashlooks like she kept herself a insurance policy against Emma and Sophia. Can be found on fanfiction here, on Archive of Our Own here, and on Spacebattles here and here. "Looks like it," Taylor answered. In a locker on Earth Bet, the future always changes irreparably, for better or for worse. Too often it is for worse, and hope is crushed beneath annihilation. She's hostile towards the PRT, but doesn't actively go out of her way to pick fights with them. It might have been tolerable, she was only on probation for six months, but she'd rather burn the whole organisation to the ground than spend one full minute on a team with Shadow Stalker. A Midsummer Night's ??? I knew that place was bad, but that bad? Yes, this includes the Triumvirate, Contessa, the Endbringers and Scion himself. It can tell Taylor how to kill anyone or anything (so long as it can be killed in Earth Bet, somehow). Because they don't know, and it is assumed that Taylor is not allowed to tell. The results of the investigation will determine whether or not you go to jail as an accessory to her crimes, or spend the next decade on half-pay in a containment zone.". What, why not! But when one of the five knocks her out, her bugs continue to carry out the last orders she gave them. Early August, 2010. Jan 3, 2020. Yeah I love this, and as things go further what I really want to see is just the dawning horror and anger that the rest of the Wards are going to experience as the truth slowly outs. They proceeded to stagger up the steps to the door, and then an attempt to wipe the offal off on the doormat (which had been bagged for evidence) before entering the house. I should have taken care of the issue that was causing them in LibreOffice on export to BBCode, and I think I've got it squished now. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Especially if there is the thing that a trigger event knocks out all other capes in the immediate area. If I had to guess, maybe 10k or 20k words. After triggering with a far more obvious power and getting into a knock down fight with Sophia in the halls of Winslow, Taylor is press-ganged into the Wards. Actually, if you read closely, you can see that SS uses the phasing to, While in theory a Trigger involving a power is. Taylor breaks Armsmaster's jaw in three places and gives him a concussion, and only some quick talking by Miss Militia keeps things from getting worse. ? I whispered in mock horror. ", Smith, be very sure to read her her rights. Expect errors, both grammatical and lore-wise. "Very well. Just feels like there was part of the chapter missing where Taylor worked through that issue and decided that it wasn't the PRT's fault or something. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. It's about Taylor with the ability to reprogram minds/brains, Hero of legacy Its a power rangers crossover but the whole first arc is Taylor going against the prt. So Emma gets a fairly generic low-Brute/combat-Thinker power (maybe Triumph but hasn't accessed voice power?) On an Earth Bet devoid of powers, Taylor manages to get some help before being discharged from the hospital. Taylor kills a monster and inherits its power. In Master of Masks, Taylor uses her powers to prank Emma and Madison, but Sophia doesn't react well. Arpeggio of Brockton Bay is short, but has Taylor go off on Sophia and Piggot. But that won't stop her from flying as high as she can. A Tinker of Fiction Story or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Suplex the Space Whales. This is just beautufill I hope Taylor drags her heels enough to carve her own Mariana Trench. "The plusesplusses outweigh the minuses. and our When a group of five boys chase down and attempt to rape Taylor Hebert at Sophia Hess's prompting, she calls on her bugs to defend her. She does it again to make the suit snap Sophia's neck. Warning: Story provides spoilers for Worm. Shadow Stalker is this to the end, in her almost childishly naive belief in Commander Calvert's "orders" to infiltrate Brockton's criminal circles. Dying, dying sucks a lot. Madison Clements has been interested in the Fugly Bob Challenger since she was ten-years-old. A Tale of Transmigration has Taylor take out Shadow Stalker, with Piggot's approval. Not like they couldn't afford it. It might have been tolerable, she was only on probation for six months, but she'd rather burn the whole organisation to the ground than spend one full minute on a team with Shadow Stalker. Can be found on fanfiction here, on Archive of Our Own here, and on Spacebattles here and here. Barnes Household. No "Sophia framed her for an attack", am looking fro actual attacks so I can read Taylor dealing with it. She looked forward to the part of her World Issues class where they discussed capes "since the start of the semester". if you haven't guessed by the title, it's planning on being a Taylor X Sophia relationship story. I'm not saying that it wasn't excusable, especially. Taylor. Panacea let go my hand; a moment later, I felt her wrap her arms around me. Armsmaster brought his bike to a stop outside the doors of Winslow High School, which was now closed for the rest of the week as they determined the extent of the contamination and what it would take to clean it up. If it wasn't for Amy and her father being there for her, she might have fallen over the. "Path to killing Sophia." In I Am Skitter, Taylor messes with Emma and Sophia psychologically. Taylor is initially a shy and awkward teenage girl with a keen interest in capes. Emma's body is discovered over winter break, the locker never happens, Taylor triggers with a thinker power remarkably reminiscent of supercop Harrier du Bois' unique way of looking at the world. It's pretty angsty though. All will have a self-contained story, and I'll be hitting all sorts of different genres and themes. Taylor was discovered earlier than usual. Emma is going to have quite the experience when a physics-nullifying mute and stripy version of herself pops out of that locker. So am looking fro fics where she goes berserk at some point after she gets powers and kills part of the trio. To think that this creature, this abhorrent spawn was labeled as a hero was an anathema to me. When Taylor was revealed to be Skitter, Sophia was enraged and later tried to convince herself that . This is not the thread to discuss the mistreatment of roleplayers in society. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. As the video came to a stop, showing several instances of theft, vandalism, and the attempted homicide, Emily Piggot fixed the three individuals seated in front of her with a glare that probably would set them on fire, if she had powers. Assault puts the pieces together, leading to an escape from a nightmare. Taylor did a silly fist pump, that had Sophia rolling her eyes again, and then straddled Sophia. and feels unsure about whether . The story can also be read here on SpaceBattles.com, here on Sufficient Velocity.com, and here on Questionable Questing. Malicious compliance and rules lawyering out the ass! As a world constantly on the verge of being attacked, it would be a hotbed of negative emotions and imagination.Ripe, fertile grounds for an Angel to set up his own game, and maybe upset the table a little bit. Dunno. I'm looking forward to the wards finding out Sophie was involved with her Trigger and having a drastic attitude change towards the way Taylor's acting. and our Some will be AUs, some will be alt-power AUs, some will be both, and some neither. Some of them were still grayedgreyed out, though. Warning: Story provides spoilers for Worm. The Raven, a DC crossover, with Taylor as Raven and Sophia as Huntress. She thinks that the arrest warrants she's being slapped with are fakes supplied by Calvert, presenting her as a criminal, and follows Coil's commands as close as she can, imagining that one day she'll be "revealed" as a hero, never realizing Coil is merely playing her for a fool. Now that she's back home she just wants her life to go back to normal. A Midsummer Night's ??? Instead she was marooned on an island of insane cultists, triggered after being kidnapped by cannibals, and then killed a god-queen along with hundreds of her followers. "The best place for anything truly destructive would be out in the ship's graveyard,". As the sister of Taylor Hebert and daughter of Danny Hebert, she's often dealing with their very stubborn personalities. Worst case scenario she managed to grab Hero's; best case scenario, she got. I don't think the girls are expecting a power that can quite literally put its fist through a person with no effort. In Queen of the Swarm, Taylor kills Sophia after Sophia tries and fails to kill Taylor. Piggot will probably use this as an excuse to extend Taylor's probation. A few of her mental 'controls' now had labels in Englishenglish, with the draconic scribbled out. She had taken the test for the scholarship to Arcadia, the best high school in town, because mom would have wanted her too. Which one is right is not confirmed. *edit 05 August 2020* : We have a FAQ, you can find it. The words that were spoken then were not kind, and she had begun her descent into darkness and depravity. Miss Clements, if you are under 14, your parent or a legal representative must be present. Even after Coil gets killed, she keeps desperately trying to reach Calvert for more orders. Smith, be very sure to read her her rights. When Emma and Madison, with Sophia's help, decide to escalate their tormenting of Taylor to a whole new level, things are going to get interesting.
What Does Jennette Mccurdy Look Like Now 2021, Articles T